Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker I HATE YOU
ChristianMorphine Offline
The Emo Kid Just Kicked Your Ass, BITCH!

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-21-2021, 09:35 PM

[Image: NMVUxgf.jpg]

The scene opens up with the flicker of a lighter going off, lighting a cigeratte held between the lips of Christian Morphine. He blew out a cloud of smoke from his lungs as the moonlight that peaked in his shitty apartment showed his face. It beared a bandaid on the bridge of his nose, while the scuffed, black painted fingernails softly shined. His knuckles were bruised, with a small roll of tape hung off his wrist. He sighed, wrapping one final layer on his right fist.

Each cut, each bruise, they all tell a story.

He bit off the tape, chucking the roll somewhere without a care. He looked miserable, letting the ashes drop softly on his already stained floor as he scratched his fluffy, unkempt hair, as the camera through it's grainy filter captured the side of his face.

Whether it was from kicking the shit out of some hobo, or getting slashed from some douchebag in a bar, I was get some type of... "kick"... maybe I'm sick. Maybe I've got some, I don't fuckin' know... "fetish" from pain.

A sly grin creeped on his face, as he shook his head before looking at the camera with his eyes, with the surrounding area being outlined with eyeliner. Looks were clearly not something he cared about.

Let's go with that, eh? Let's go with the idea of me getting my rocks off to gettin' hurt. You think you can satisfy me, "Job Guy"? You think you've got what it takes to beat me so hard, I find some type of nirvana out of it?

It was rhetorical by the way he softly chuckled, taking the lit cigeratte out of his mouth, pointing the tip of it towards the camera.

"I don't think so... and I don't think you realize the world of shit you've put yourself in. I get it, you're the stereotypical milenial who's hereto be "quirky"... to stand out from your peers... but the fact is you're nothing more then a stepping stone for me to make an impression to the suits over at Anarchy. I could go on and on about what I think of you... but... God, I don't have the patience. I've got better things to do. You haven't won once, you haven't done anything worth noting, and honestly, I'd do the world a favor if I decided to shank you. I just might. I dunno, either way, go fuck yourself, loser.

A quick turn of the camera could see a shitty TV set-up, where a small table could be seen with a few needles resting on it. Morphine reached over and smacked the camera.

MIND YOUR OWN FUCKIN' BUSINESS!

There was a look of disgust, anger, and utter disdain on Morphine's face as the camera kept focus on him. He took a moment, staring at the person behind the camera, before taking one last drag and tossing his cigarette out the window, blowing a puff of smoke into the camera to fade out.

[Image: Christian_Morphine_Signature.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ChristianMorphine's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-22-2021), Charlie Nickles (04-21-2021)