Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back up Terry!
Andre Dixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-21-2021, 08:34 AM

The scene opens up outside the arena where Thursday Night Anarchy is set to take place in a few hours. Outside of the arena, we see Andre Dixon and
Chris Page standing and smoking what looks to be a giant joint together while talking.

"Bro I don't even know what the fuck happened on Tuesday. I don't think I've ever smoked that much in my life."

"You don't remember an entire day and then turned around and had two matches in the next two days including your match tomorrow? That's risky."

"Yeah luckily I had such a layup on Warfare otherwise it might've made tomorrow nights match a little tougher."

All of a sudden we see the sky light up with what looks to be Andre's face with a mask on. Page looks up in confusion.

"Is that..."

"The Black Symbol!"

"What the fuck?!"

Page looks over to where Andre was but as he does Andre is already gone. Page looks around very confused about where Andre went and how he just disappeared like that. We pan to the roof where we see Miss Fury waiting with the Black Symbol still lit up in the air.

"Good. You came."

"Of course. What do you need Fury?

"I need you to take care of Terry Borden."

"Take...care...of him..."

"Take care of him."

"Like...take care of him?"

"Take...care...of him."
She turns and faces him. "Do I make myself clear?"

"I think so..."

Fury turns back around.

"Take care of Borden on Anarchy..."

She turns back around but Andre is already gone. She looks around and then shakes her head. We pan back down to the parking lot where we see Page is still smoking. He turns and all of a sudden Andre is back to standing next o him. It startles Page.

"What the fuck?"

"What?"
Andre says as he grabs the joint from Page.

"Where did you go and where the fuck did you just come from?"

"Fury summoned me."

"But you... never mind. What did she want?"

"I think she wants me to kill Terry Borden. I never really can tell with her though."

"Well, at least he's old..."

Andre gives Page a look.

"Fuck you..."

They continue to talk as the scene fades to black.

Terry fuckin' Borden. Is it just me or have we done this before? A LONG time ago. Fuck man, it's been over 10 years since we last met in the WGWF. I beat your ass then and I'm going to do it again here. I'm impressed though. I mean...you were OLD as fuck back then. Now? You're a god damn dinosaur brother! You were in your 50's back then! I legit thought you would be dead in 10 years. But here we are 10 plus years later and you're still running wild...well limping wild all over the place.

Seriously, what the fuck brother? You're at least 64 years old and still haven't made enough money to retire? I know you love the sport but you're about to be a part of the fucking AARP. You're so fuckin' old I assume you were the first person to get the Covid Vaccine! I'm surprised they didn't have to fully quarantine your old ass because if you would've caught that shit you probably would've died.

I know your old ass probably lived through a bunch of different plagues though so I guess that gives you an advantage. Old man probably lived through Yellow Fever, Scarlett Fever, Disco Fever, H1N1, Polio, the Measles, and who knows what else. Hell...you've been through so much your blood might be the fuckin' vaccine we all need.

In all seriousness though, you should've never fucked with us, Borden. Because when you fuck with Fury or any member of BoB, you fuck with all of us. Which means you have to answer to me. You might as well call me the muscle of BoB. The Hitman. The guy they send out to take care of problems like you. Dean Rose thought he was being funny and ran his mouth way too much and because of that, he got put in his place. You're next Borden. You never should have opened your mouth. You never should have gotten into something you just can't finish.

You don't have to worry about anyone in BoB coming and interfering either. I don't need any help to teach you a lesson. I'm pretty sure I've already proved that in the past.

And from one brother to another I want to give you some advice, brother! If your old geriatric ass wants to make it to be wrestling into his 70's then you better watch how you talk to BoB. It would be in the best interest to the length of your career to make things right with Fury. She will end your career if she wants to. Or even worse she'll send me to do it.

And as much as I like to end someone, I don't want that to be the way you go. Even though at this point I'm pretty sure you're still wrestling because every time you fight you're hoping that it's the end and that's the way you go out. But with your age? You're most likely going to go out in your sleep. Don't make me be the one to put you to sleep, brother!

I am going to beat you up and down that ring to the point that you are going to be begging me to finish the match and put you out of your misery. I'm not going to stop until I've made my point. And when I finally think you've had enough of a beating. Then, and only then, will I grab your flag and finish the match.

You fucked up, and unfortunately for you, another message has to be sent, Terry. And that' message is that you need to back the fuck up. Back up Terry!

[Image: 1920x1080-white-solid-color-background-2...009550.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Andre Dixon's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-21-2021), Lycana (04-21-2021), Miss Fury (04-21-2021)