Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Disappointing
Andre Dixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-20-2021, 08:23 PM

As I sat back and rewatched my last promo I almost started to feel bad for Michael McBride. I almost felt like maybe I shouldn't even cut another promo where I just shit on a guy's career like that. Exposed him to be washed up. Then I realized that this is what I do. I put people on blast. And that's on you, Michael. You are setting yourself up for this by being so bad for the last few years. I know you claim that you're 3/4ths retired but what was your excuse when you were losing all these matches over and over and over again over the last two years? I was expecting a guy who is in the Top 50 and who has accomplished the things that you accomplished to at least put up a fight. At least give me something to fight for. Give me a fucking challenge.

You could've at least TRIED to put up a fight. To show that you still have what it takes to compete in this great company. I guess it's my fault though. This isn't going to be the challenge I hoped it would be and that's partly on me for not doing more research before I made that challenge but here we are.

I was going to come out here and do the second part where I showed some more of your matches from the past. I was going to show how you lost at Leap of Faith in another battle royale being the 4th person eliminated.

I was going to show the footage of War Games which might've been the worst of them all where you were the first one eliminated from your team. Shocker. You were eliminated first in a match that had Liam Robert's in it. Isn't that the guy who has only won one match in his XWF career? And you got eliminated before him? Yikes.

I was going to continue to show your matches and just how bad you've been so consistently.

But what's the point? You're probably not even going to do another promo because quite frankly you don't care. You've checked the fuck out. You'll show up to Warfare and you'll TRY to put up a fight but it's not going to be anywhere near enough and you're going to just be the next person that I dominate in the ring while I prove that I'm one of the best wrestlers this company now has to offer.

The more I look back the worse it gets for you. I know I said your best days are behind you but I think it's safe to say that they are WAY behind you. Looking back has just shown me that you're way more of a has-been than expected and to be honest

I'm done wasting my time on you though. What a disappointment you turned out to be. Make sure you at least show up on Wednesday so I can show the fans what I do to losers like you.

[Image: 1920x1080-white-solid-color-background-2...009550.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andre Dixon's post:
Miss Fury (04-20-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-21-2021)