Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY, I HAD TO GET MY FATWOOD THROUGH THE AIRPORT!
Clint Fatwood Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

04-20-2021, 08:18 PM

"CLINT! YEW STUPID SUNUVABITCH! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME FOREVERRRRRR!"

The sounds of an old veteran ring throughout an airport in Texas, as Terry Spunk is seen elbowing past people to get to a sleepy Clint Fatwood. Fatwood, sitting on a bench, tipped his cowboy up like this was an old western.

"Oh lerdy."

In a sweat, Spunk nearly collapses as he finally gets too Clint, grunting and catching his breath as he took a breath, dropping what looks to be heavy black bag.

[Image: PeZIO3Y.png]

"Clint Fatwood, fat as ever I see! How the hell are yew still breathin'!?"

"Now brotha, my tummy might be a lil' big, but sum' decades ago, I was whoopin' yer butt from Mayheco to Japan! Now what in name of our lord and savior GAWD are yew doin' here?"

"HA! I could be askin' you the same thing! I'm comin' out of retirement! AGAIN! If you can do it, I CAN TOO!"

"Boy, you must be goofier then a raccoon in a dumpster full of fresh McDonalds if yew think you can make a comeback. The youngin's would call the X-Eff-Dubya the old people's home if yew decided to hop back in the ring!"

Terry in a fit of rage stomped his foot and reached down into his bag.

"GOOFY? I'LL SHOW YEW GOOFY!"

HE GETS A CHAINSAW OUT OF HIS BAG! Like his alternate persona of Bhainsaw Bharlie, he rips the cord and starts to run a mock in the oppisite direction, scaring off people as he ran into the distance. Clint sighed.

"Well darn, these old timers sure have lost it."

"WATCH IT DUDE!"

The powerful vocal chords of Terry Borden could be heard as he passed Spunk, with Clint looking up with an honest to God smile.

"Terry! You sonuvabitch!"

[Image: 51ROCc.gif]

The two share the most legendary handshake of all time.

"WHAT'S CRACKIN' JACK?"

The two begin to walk with Clint being all smiles.

"Not much brother! It's been years since I've seen yew! How's the pythons?"

"STILL 24 INCHES AS ALWAYS DUDE! Yours?!"

"As fat as ever!"

They share a hardy laugh as Clint can see Terry fighting a few security guards, only to get taken down and handcuffed.

"How yew feelin' about tag team turmoil?"

"Ha! How am I feelin'? Brother, I'm feelin' alive! Feelin' like I can take the whole world right now! What matters is how YOU feel!"

"Well shoot, yew know me. I been waitin' for a chance to get my hands on these young punks and show 'em a thing or two about wrasslin'. Me and you Terry, we been through wars."

Terry nodded, stroking his signature handlebar mustache.

"I still remember it like it was yesterday, Japan. You 'n' me, goin' one on one for a heavyweight title. To be honest, I can't tell you who won the exchange, but I know I was feelin' it for the next few years. Us old timers still got fight in us, and while we might be the underdogs, I know that when you combine two forces like us, we'll make some gosh darn magic. I been waitin' here for awhile, so I might not be talkin' like my usual self, but know dad-e-o, I'm down for this fight! "

"That's what I like to here brother! Clint Fatwood and Terry Borden, THE DREAM-A-MANIACS ride!"

With that, the two walk off into the door leading outside, with the bright sun being the last thing they saw before the scene closed out

OOC:Sorry about the lackluster RP, wanted to get something in instead of no showing.

WHAT'CHU' KNOW 'BOUT PAIN, BRUTHA?

[Image: M8myhAM.jpg]
[Image: Dream-A-Maniacs_Signature.png]

W/L/D Record: 0-0-0
Last Match: ?
Next Match: ?
Titles Currently Held: N/A
Titles Held: N/A
Accomplishments: N/A
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Clint Fatwood's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-22-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-21-2021)