Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ante Up, Colorado
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-20-2021, 06:34 PM

[We see the scene opening up to see JB without his mask, in a Anarchy sweater, jeans with a red bandanna wrapped on his head. We see him in the shadow of the night, where there was a single light from the camera where he was standing near a cage wall, near a highway area. We see him come towards the camera, with a steel pipe in his hand, he taps the pipe on the ground as he looks with a mean glare as he speaks.]

“To be honest with you all, this X-Treme rules match is going to be the end of Dean Rose time in this company. He might still roam around the place as the Internet champion, but he’s nothing more then a troll who needs someone to pass that bridge, and it looks like Freddie couldn’t get the job done, so I have to pick up the slack of what a former actor couldn’t do, and to beat the fuck out of a fake ass man like yourself. The main reason why Gellar is with you, is so she can make Freddie jealous so he can bring his non acting ass to pull an Arquette, and have his ass wiped harder than an average joe in the street.

You see, I am in no mood to deal with a man who thinks he’s full of his own hype, that it’s going to fall and crumble overtime. But, what does it have to do with me? Nothing, but it’s sure fire way to realize that you aren’t as good as you think you can be. I wished that twitter didn’t exist to let a busta like you roam your fingers here, and get a man worked up over some idle bullshit that’ll never get resolved like always. I don’t know what they see in you Dean, but I just don’t give a fuck to notice.

I can sit here, and tell you how much I am going to fuck you up, but that will end up on a tweet somewhere, so I won’t bother with that. What I will say is this, you will end somewhere else by the time we are finished in our match, maybe then you can tweet out to your followers of 50 to save you from getting lost I your own little world. How terrible would be if I had just dumped you in a remote location, where even Gellar couldn’t call you as she ends up fucking with Tommy… since I don’t do vampire slayers, give me some Jennifer Love Hewitt or Lacey Chabert with a once of whiskey I’m gon have a party like if it’s 1996 Busta Rhymes track… before I go to far off with white bitches from the 90s…

Dean, you might have that little fun belt that you beaten a guy I’ve had the pleasure beating time and time again, while he couldn’t even retain against a punk like you, I will make sure to finish what he couldn’t do… and to tear you to pieces, and send your remains to South Central, so the people can put you out like how they did with Officer Tennpenny on his worst day. You’re going to learn that I don’t give a fuck about winning or losing, since I’m not much of a man who has any value into those trival things.

When I come to Colorado, I am going at this shit alone with all my fight and grit, it’s time to show these Anarchy fans some bloodshed… and I won’t be the in the bloody department, unless you count Gellar’s Hymen when she passes menopause. But fuck all that, Dean you can walk around acting like your shit don’t stink and have these people think you are so over on Twitter and in the backstage, to the point that no man can hurt you or your bitch.

Unlike those that do fear you, I don’t… I don’t fear people who need’s to steal somebody’s wife for some clout chasing. I don’t chase clout, I chase either beating people to death in the ring or chasing away from the police, because I’m way more X-Treme then you can even image. So Dean, tell your twitter fans and Gellar that you won’t be tweeting a damn thing after I beat you into pulp with no fiction, sans no biblical verses or shooting some random guy in the head in the backseat.

Dean, your clout is going to fade away… and the biggest headline on twitter will be… #DEANGOTMURKEDONTV… you’d do anything for the clout, right?”

[Then the scene simply fades into the Anarchy logo…]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-21-2021), Charlie Nickles (04-21-2021)