Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
GOD or god?
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-26-2013, 06:16 AM

Eli is out painting on someone's house. Mary-Beth walks out with some cold lemonade to give to Eli.

Mary-Beth "Thank ya Eli for helping me fix up my house. I really appreciate it.

Eli James IV "You.. are.. very.. welcome Mary-Beth. If I can do anything to help ya, I will. You are a strong person and glad you've seen the light.

Mary-Beth smiles and walks back inside.

Eli James IV "Say.. Mary-Beth? Can you be a darlin and get your camera out here. I just got a few words to say to Mystica and my match coming up.

Mary-Beth "Sure thing!

Eli continues painting for a few minutes, then he stops and climbs down the ladder. Takes a long drink of Mary-Beth's lemonade. She walks out with her camera.

Mary-Beth "You want me to tape ya?

Eli James IV "Sure, why not? After all.. you are good with your hands.

Mary-Beth smiles at the compliment Eli gave her. She sets up the camera and lets Eli start when he's ready.

Eli James IV "Some fine lemonade, Mary-Beth. Mystica, I happened to hear what you said. You can call me arrogant if you'd like. When someone speaks the truth and it pierces one's heart to the core.. they tend to find a defensive mechanism.. some result to fighting for no logical reason.. some rebel to get attention.. and some.. like you.. turn to calling people something they are not but they themselves are.. they just wanna feel better about themselves. Ya see, my first coming is pretty important. If it wasn't, then why do what I do or say what I say? If my message has to do with eternity, don't ya think I would take my work pretty serious? It's not arrogance. It's a hurting heart that's about to see the world he loved at one time feel the wrath and judgment of the Almighty. You think I'm gonna be your judge or history's gonna be your judge? What a pathetic world you're in, man.. if history gets to be your judge instead of something pure.. way above anyone person in this world. History should never be the judge of who we are, man. If so, then let's go look at history... if we see someone from Iran come in the United States we should immediately kill him.. because after all, history has shown he's a muslim who will kill Americans. History is a horrible judge. It takes moments that could only happen at that time and it shows how people act and react. Years ago, you put me in a church and I would laugh. History isn't my judge because of a thing we call change. Now, some people are ignorant and stick to the routine. It's a good chance they'll make the same stupid mistake, but it's not a proven fact. History judges with chance. The Almighty judges with purity and righteousness and it's final. No chances. In fact, the good Book shows he knows the heart and soul of a man.. beyond the outward appearance.. much deeper than history.

Eli walks down the small steps at Mary's house into her yard.

Eli James IV "The Book says we can look around and see with our own eyes creation.. and creation itself testifies of the glory of the Almighty. You don't think my God created the world huh? I'm curious what you believe. Who created the world, man? You an evolutionist, boy? You think everything is a matter of chance and our lives have no real purpose? Just coincidence? That's a sad case, man. I see a baby and my mind tells me a man and woman created that baby. I don't even have to see the parents. Simple logic tells me that. The world and universe all point to a Creator, but go on and ignore it if ya want. It seems to be you believe your own mind more than what the creation says. You know minds get warped, right? Drugs.. time.. sickness.. anything.. sometimes the mind plays tricks on us. It's why we can never get the full truth just by ourselves. You have multiple people on a jury because one person isn't capable of making the right decision.. sometimes all the juries make the wrong one.. again.. we trust our own mind. We look at the evidence and try to come up with some conclusion that FITS our world. If anything opposes our world, we sweep it under the rug because we don't like being wrong. Especially if we can't control or comprehend something. You think you saw some creature out there and you trust your feelings.. your eyes.. your mind more than what the entire universe testifies to? Really, man? You are placing your entire life into the hands of a MAYBE? You put your life and future into a ' Not IF that thing I saw is real.' Doesn't sound like you're all that sure, man. Heh. But go ahead and waste your life on a IF. Waste it on what you supposedly saw. You think ONE MAN's testimony is better than several? It's funny, man. Islam has one witness.. Muhammad. Scientology has one witness.. L. Ron Hubbard. Mormon has one witness.. Joseph Smith. Yet the Almighty has over 60 people who wrote the good Book that all testify of the same Almighty.. not counting other witnesses.. and you believe the one witness at one point in time over several witnesses over 6,000 years plus over time? Logic tells me which is right. Unfortunately for you and everyone else.. the longer you live in denial.. the harder your heart will be.. and the more wrath will sit upon your head.

Eli walks around to the backyard where Mary-Beth has clothes getting dry on a clothesline.

Eli James IV "It doesn't matter what religion or god you wanna attach yourself to, boy. Anyone can conjure up some creature or character.. throw them in some sort of high power.. and claim to be a disciple. Problem is... what do ya do when you the real God shows up? Excuses. How did yer so called god create us? Huh? Scared to say it? Is it from Star Trek? Is it something so outrageously idiotic you're scared to even talk about the origin? Cults are afraid to reveal everything about its beliefs. They get nervous and change subjects. Am I calling your little religion a cult? Hehe. Well, we can find out easily, boy. Ya see Mystica, there was a group of disciples.. or prophets.. of this god called Baal. Just like you, they thought their god was it. He was the one. The biggest one around. The judge. The lord. Out came a prophet of the Almighty to find out who the real Almighty was. Over 400 of them prophets were out calling on Baal, but the true prophet decided to speak up. He said, '“How much longer will you waver, hobbling between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow him! But if Baal is God, then follow him!” But the people were completely silent.' When the truth hits the heart there isn't much to say but EXCUSES, boy. Excuses or silence. The prophet gave a challenge.. '"Bring two bulls. The prophets of Baal may choose whichever one they wish and cut it into pieces and lay it on the wood of their altar, but without setting fire to it. I will prepare the other bull and lay it on the wood on the altar, but not set fire to it. Then call on the name of your god, and I will call on the name of the Lord. The god who answers by setting fire to the wood is the true God!” And all the people agreed.' The prophets from Baal began their prayers first. The Book says ' Then they called on the name of Baal from morning until noontime, shouting, “O Baal, answer us!” But there was no reply of any kind'. The true prophet told people to pour water on the wood at his altar. Then, he said.. '"Prove that I have done all this at your command. O Lord, answer me! Answer me so these people will know that you, O Lord, are God and that you have brought them back to yourself.” Immediately the fire of the Lord flashed down from heaven and burned up the young bull, the wood, the stones, and the dust. It even licked up all the water in the trench! And when all the people saw it, they fell face down on the ground and cried out, “The Lord... He is God! Yes, the Lord is God!”' People eventually find out the truth, but sometimes, it's too late. Go on, boy... serve your god. Call on his name. Do the work he has for ya. But in the end you'll be just like them prophets of Baal.. you'll see through the illusion and find there's only one God. Only one way. Only one final.. righteous.. and holy judge. But for you, boy.. it may be too late. A lot of people follow religion that fits their style. You like gettin money.. you'll find a place where they preach name and claim.. prosperity.. problem is it doesn't work everywhere. Some people like quiet places where they read prayers and everything is in perfect order and times. Some like it where you dance, shout.. some like the loud music and fancy lighting. People like to worship or follow a god that fits their life. They don't want change. They want to do what they've always done and attach the word 'spiritual' to it to make them feel better.. to make them feel like they have more of a purpose than what this place can give them. The truth is.. it's not how it works. The Almighty doesn't try to fit your lifestyle or way of thinking.. if he did why even give him the time or day? Naw, man. Our minds.. our hearts.. are broken. The spirit is where the mind and body come together and its been broken since you were born. The only way to get rid of that division and began the process of being whole again is to let the Creator fix it. Trying to fix yourself doesn't work. How can a broken soul fix a broken soul? It can't. But everyone.. keep tellin yourselves you can. You're fine just the way you are. Mystica.. keep hiding behind something you thought up to make yourself higher than you already are. Boy, I can see right through you. Once a picked on kid, huh? Unpopular? Made fun of? Last one picked in a game? Parents split? You wanna be the big man now, huh? The boy turned man that has something special and powerful to say, huh? Hehe. Well, boy, it's about time you saw the truth. It's about time you get a reality check about who is the Almighty... about who is the real Creator.. who is in fact the real Judge of all.

Eli stops and finishes off his lemonade.

Eli James IV "That was some delicious lemonade, Mary-Beth.

Mary-Beth "Thank ya Eli.

Eli James IV "I think we should get you a electric washing machine and dryer. How would ya like that, darlin?

Mary-Beth gets teary and gets all happy.

Eli James IV "Mystica.. I'm not a bad guy. I just have real convictions. Convictions that drive me. They were written on my heart forever to be there from the Almighty himself. Anyone who opposes, well, gets my blood boiling. But again.. this here..

Eli puts a big grin on his face.

Eli James IV "This here is just the first coming.

Eli's smile goes away for the most part.

Eli James IV "Funny.. your god is all lower-case. Hehehe. Offering me safety from your little god. You think I need safety? I'll give ya this part.. horrors are about to come.. but if you think I need safety.. you need to listen again to the only real message around here. Mystica.. see ya soon.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post