Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 02:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
So sit across the table, our eyes unclose like books we’ve read twice
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-18-2021, 07:12 PM

The blue hue brightens until it becomes blinding. Marf’s eyes close in his last defense against the invasive light. He can still feel his body moving, the air around him blowing by in fast paced drafts. A rumbling sound picks up until it is a steady roar. Marf’s body rumbles and moves about from the vibrations of the loud noise. He grits his teeth while still squeezing his eyes tightly shut. The loud rumbling begins to sound more and more like some kind of large running motor. Marf places a hand to cover his eyes and slowly starts to open them.

As he does this Marf immediately notices that he is lying on the floor of a massive truck. He sits up and looks around, squinting at the brightness of the sun. The large truck is speeding it’s way through a seemingly never ending desert. Marf pulls himself up and plops down in the front passenger seat. He looks over at the pillar of strength that is Lycana, driving the big vehicle along with ease. She turns her bald head in his direction and then nods toward the sky to the left, outside the window.

Lycaniosa: North east. Maybe five miles.

Marf looks out the glassless window and up into the sky. He spots multiple giant red flares firing up into the sky. A few shoot up from the ground before bursting hundreds of feet high in the air. The truck shifts gears and roars along, closing in on the spot the fireworks are coming from. Marf wipes at the dirt, dust and sand all over his face before turning back to look at Lycana.

Mad Marf: Could be a trap...

Lycaniosa: Almost certainly. Which means they’ll all be there.

Mad Marf: Which means she’ll be there.

Lycana nods and continues to watch the long dirt road ahead of them. Marf lifts a bag of the floor and starts looking through it. He pulls out multiple pistols and lies them on the metal dashboard in front of him. He pulls out a few boxes of different sized bullets and places them in his lap. He begins loading the different guns while they close in on the position. Marf hands one of the loaded guns over to Lycana while keeping the other two for himself. He leans out the window and looks behind the truck.

Not far behind them Marf can see multiple war vehicles following. He snarls and leans back in the window and into his seat. He becomes agitated and holsters his guns before climbing out the window and to the top of the truck. He crawls across and perches near the back end of the truck. He scans the horizon and looks out at the several smaller war vehicles catching up to them. A pair of motorcycles speed up past the other cars and approach the war rig. Marf opens a compartment to his left and pulls some small contraptions out.

As one of the motorcycles nears the massive truck Marf tosses one of the pieces in his hands at it. The small device hits the bike and immediately explodes, knocking the two riders off and likely crippling or killing them both. The other motorcycle rides up beside the war rig and the secondary rider leaps off, landing onto the truck. Marf drops the other device and it blows the bike near the truck into pieces, killing the driver as well. The secondary rider lunges at Marf but he catches him and tosses him off the truck, sending him crashing hard to the ground.

Lycaniosa: Here!

Lycana yells out to Marf from her window as the trucks slows down. Marf turns his attention to the front of the vehicle. Up ahead he sees a line of at least a dozen massive war rigs facing them. The towering vehicle goes from a roar to a hum as it slows and then finally stops several yards away from all the other war rigs. A woman stands on top of one in the middle and raises her arms to them. Dozens of bandana clad men and women holding various guns are aiming them in Marf’s direction.

He checks behind as the other war vehicles following them are pulling up with their own people armed to the teeth as well. Marf hops down from the big rig and walks onto the dirty desert road between them. He waits impatiently as he hears the other vehicles pull up to their stops, surrounding them now. Lycana leans out her window and glares at Marf, signalling what a bad idea this is. Marf winks before turning back to the other war rigs. He raises his arms as finally the woman climbs down and faces him.

Woman: I told you that you can’t win. You can never win.

Mad Marf: On a day like today...nobody wins.

Marf sneers and cocks his head to the left. He nods and the woman chuckles at him at first. She shifts her gaze to what he’s nodding at and sees the enormous storm fast approaching them. She growls and grabs Marf by the throat as everyone around attempts to grab their weapons. Wicked blasts of sand and harsh winds whip through and knock everyone all over. The storm moves in fast, the powerful winds moving the dirt and sand all over the place. Bolts of blue lightning flash around them all.

Everyone starts beating and brawling with one another, not really being able to see what’s happening. Marf struggles to break the grip on his throat when a gust of wind throws him into the side of the war rig. He drops to the dirt, coughing up blood and sand. The woman laughs at him while slowly stepping over to him. She pulls a rifle from her pack and carefully takes aim at Marf’s head. She pulls back the trigger and cocks the gun, all while laughing down at the fallen Marf.

Woman: I told you. Her forms wavers in front of Marf, her eyes briefly glowing blue for a moment. I fucking told you, didn’t I? Now I am going to kill you here and take what little power you have away from you. Then you will wither and die for real. While I watch. All because you couldn’t listen to me you pathetic little worm.

She glares down at Marf while he looks up at her in defiance. He produces a wide smile despite the blood running from both nostrils. He points a finger up at the wild clouds of the giant storm surrounding them. A flash of blue lightning illuminates everything before bolting down and striking the gun. It explodes in the woman’s hands while Marf pulls himself back to his feet. She screams in frustration and grabs Marf again by the throat. He returns the favour and wraps both meaty hands around her throat. She finally smiles while he squeezes with all his might.

Woman: That’s right. You do my work for me...

Marf maintains his hold but doesn’t tighten. He stares at her in confusion for a moment while her eyes begin to burn bright blue. The blue light takes over her eyes completely as Marf is briefly mesmerized. He stares into her eyes a bit longer before he begins to shake his head back and forth violently. He screams out in horror while shaking back and forth, still holding onto her by the throat.

That’s right. Let go.

Let go...

...Let go...

Marf finally stops moving and opens his eyes in shock. He’s holding onto Lycana by the throat. In the bathroom of their hotel room. Thankfully Reika is still asleep in the bed and isn’t seeing this terrifying experience. Marf immediately let’s go of Lycana by the throat but then pulls her in for a massive embrace. He holds her close and his entire body is shaking. He quietly apologizes to her while holding her dearly.

Lycana coughs, her breath wheezing in her airway as she sucks in precious oxygen. She trembles violently in Marf’s arms, shocked at what had happened. She swallows hard, feeling the soreness in her throat.

Lycana: It’s okay... It will be alright.

Her voice is low and raspy as she tries to reassure him. His entire body is practically in convulsions while he tries to continue holding her close.

Marf: She had me...she was going to kill me...but I wouldn’t die so she changed into you somehow...

Lycana’s blood turns to ice in her veins, a new wave of terror running through her. This added a whole new element to the woman in the dreams.

Lycana: She...turned into me while...you were fighting her?

The hesitation in her voice, made it clear it hurt to speak. She feels the tremors in his body. Lycana slides her arms around him the best she can, seeking to calm Marf. It seemed strange, finding comfort in the arms of someone who had just tried to kill you, but this was Marf. Her partner. They were bonded. This was the work of whatever was in his head. Marf takes a few slow, deep breaths and finally starts to calm himself down.

Marf: She was her and then...she wasn’t her anymore, she was you. She was really upset...

Lycana: She’s stronger than I thought.

Marf has to strain to hear her voice, it is so soft. He looks down, his eyes meeting hers as she gazes back up to him.

Lycana: You tried to kill me. We don’t know how far she will go. The dreams seem to hit you the hardest when you are alone. This has never happened while we are in the bed together.

Lycana lays her head on Marf’s chest, feeling his warmth as her shivering slows and her racing heart calms. He isn’t shaking anymore thankfully. He slowly gets back to his feet and helps look her over. He takes a look at her neck and luckily there are no bruises or marks amazingly.

Marf: I never thought about that before. I suppose you’re right. Maybe I can use that in some way...

He crouches back down to kneel beside her again.

Lycana: We will figure it out. Until then...

Lycana props herself up, using his knees as leverage to be eye to eye with Marf.

Lycana: You’re strong, you broke free this time, you can do it again.

She leans in to press her cheek against his.

Lycana: I know you can.

They both rise to their feet together and look over at the sleeping adult child sleeping in their bed.

Marf: You’re right. Let’s get some sleep. With our new kid!

Lycana snorts and smacks him gently on the chest. They walk over to the bed and look down at the sleeping Reika. Marf, still baffled at wherever or however she showed up, just accepts it all now. He climbs into the king sized bed and lies down as Lycana follows his lead. She lies on the other side of Reika, who instinctively cuddles right into Lycana. We fade out as the strange new family falls asleep together.

A day or so later...

We open up to Marf staring dead pan at the camera. Who knows where he is for this promo, it’s like he has his own little secret promo room. Or perhaps it is just a good close up shot in a well lit bathroom. It will likely remain as one of those unsolved mysteries for lifetimes to come. Marf runs his tongue along his teeth before rolling his eyes slowly, seemingly bored out of his mind. To be fair, that last part may have already happened a long time ago...

Marf: Where do I even begin with this mangled mess of a giant pile of dog shit that is the teams involved with the tag turmoil match. I mean right off the bat you got these motorcycle dweebs calling themselves the Disintegrators. The fuck is that? Are you douches intentionally trying to rip off Lycana and myself? Ride our coattails to gain some small but gratifying form of relevance? Shit, you wouldn’t be the first team to do so and I’m damn sure you won’t be the last either. Or maybe it has become a trend to have dis in your tag team name.

Or maybe, the generic motorcycle dumb asses known as Dangerous Dave Mustang and Johnny twisted Steele were all out of basic names to call themselves. So they attempted to pronounce our tag team name and came up with this Disintegrators bullshit. Honestly, who the fuck are you dipshits? I’m not even going to lie and say I’m asking for a friend, I’m most definitely asking for myself. You two fuckboys think you can just show up and walk out of this with a win? You’ll be fortunate if Lycana and I let you walk at all after this.

Marf sneers and shakes his head in disgust. His eyes twitches with rage, as a boiling hatred boiled under his skin. He takes a slow breath and lets it out, blowing downward and causing his beard the shift ever so slightly.

Marf: And of course, if we’re on the topic of walking dickbags, that must mean we’ve transitioned to the so-called Thugz. Running around doing thug things such as sell themselves short and bumble their way through the English language. I’m not even sure I understood the majority of what they said other than they are unlikely to win. Christ I didn’t even have to point out that almost any other team in the match can beat you clueless fucks. You morons went and did it for me. At this point why would anyone take anything you have to say seriously? Fuck off and make another low budget music video that nobody is going to watch.

Marf spits on the ground in front of him, somehow even more disgusted now. His beautiful blue eyes are swimming with burning rage as he again is forced to take another slow breath. While his face remains scorched with anger this somehow keeps him calm enough to continue.

Marf: Speaking of teams that are highly unlikely to win, here come the Dream-a-maniacs. Or should I say, here comes Borden dragging that oversized sack of shit Fatwood to somehow compete with people under the age of fifty. Are you fucking kidding me? Clint couldn’t even be bothered to fucking show up and at least try when he had a shot at my Television title. You got a fluke win over Miss Fury to ensure people still remember you’re on the roster for a couple more weeks at least.

What makes either of you think you even belong in this match? You came up from some dumbass name based off your tired shticks, congratulations here’s a title shot, right guys? The walking heart attack and the well past his prime, geriatric fuck are taking their vitamins together, nine month championship reign coming up! This company could create another nine tag titles and you two wouldn’t come close to holding any of them. One dude has the same speech again and again while the other can’t even wake up from his after lunch nap to show up. And those are facts, Jack.

Right here I should have some clever little reason to break up all this talking but instead I’m just going to keep going because realistically all these teams annoy the fuck out of me. Just talking about them I feel is going to have me break out in hives or boils. The names of all the cursed souls that will fall to the Dissentients, or some shit like that. Honestly though, you’re all water trash and a waste of my time to discuss but they pay me to cut promos and carry around a fancy gold belt so here we are.

And of course at this point Marf has scooped up his Television title from seemingly nowhere and draped it over his shoulder. He smiles and slaps the title before going on.

Marf: Fancy that, we now come across the lovely lads from Avalanche. Eobard Stone and Steven Cooper, was it? Who are we kidding, even you new kids on the block know I don’t actually give a fuck. You’re not even the cool, world saving Avalanche. You’re just Ned Kaye’s pals, that showed up and helped him win back the Hart title. To the guy he lost it to in the first place. And what, you guys want a tag title shot for your incredible work? The Dissentients will reward you with brutality at Warfare instead, how about that?

We had our tag team name during the early formation of the Left Hand but please feel free to lay some more fucktarded assumptions upon us on where you think it came from. You have no idea what is to come but you act like you’re already going to face the champs. A massive mistake as you two Chads are going to be destroyed by Lycana and yours truly. You did give me a bit of inspiration I will admit, I’d like to cut off one of your fingers Stevie and see if you truly do lose your grip. Maybe we start with the pinky and go from there, what do ya say?

And Eobard, if that even is your real name, well I just want to punch you in the face. Eyes, nose, mouth, I don’t care just somewhere in the face. You have one of the most punchable faces I’ve come across in quite some time. And the absolute nonsense, arrogant but false claims and all around bullshit that comes out of that ugly meat stick holster of yours. Don’t be surprised, dear sir, if the outcome of this match includes a trip to the hospital for you. To repair a shattered jaw.

Marf leans in just the slightest bit and gives a brief but malicious smile accompanied by a hideous wink. He leans back and smirks for a moment before taking in another deep breath and letting it out slowly.

Marf: Don’t worry, the time has come to bring up the truly random tandem of Demos and R.L. Edgar. Charlie and Eds. They mesh together so well just like cheetos and stale sweat or boiled hotdogs dipped in expired applesauce. Being buds with you two lame ducks caused Ned to flip his shit and in turn we got those idiots Cooper and Stevens in this match, so thanks for that. He was the only thing keeping you two afloat, seriously, what have you guys done since he left you behind? You both lost about twenty to thirty pounds. A common bond I’m sure you two have already discussed over a romantic Friday night pizza party.

I’d guess Demos brings the no name root beer to that. How many gallons of that have you chugged along with some dirty rum since I took your precious championship away? For the record, you’re not getting it back, not while I’m holding onto it. You could say I’ve become a little attached. After I forced Theo and Vinnie to get the damn thing thoroughly cleaned of course. From that point on, it truly became my title. You truly quit on it too, quite literally my moldy garbage smelling friend.

Now I carry it and restore some relevance, some pride, and most importantly some honour back into this title. Demos or Charlie, whoever the fuck is listening, you tried so hard to make it your mission to stop Lycana and myself. To stop the Dissentients. Week after week, we’re not only still here but leaving behind a bigger and larger pile of bodies in our wake. During your mission to stop or at least slow us down you’ve changed your name and lost a title. But it’s not all doom and gloom. This match at Warfare will put you back on the map, even if only momentarily. All eyes will catch a glimpse of your appearance on the Marf show.

Marf stops at this point and looks out at the nonexistent crowd. He does a few actions to mime being a talk show host. The biggest question out of all of this is when did he ever have time to learn how to mime. His movements are impeccable. Marf finally stops and stares straight ahead at the camera.

Marf: And now of course, my good buddy Eds. I hear you were droning on with that “I haven’t seen a dentist in a decade” mouth of yours about what’s not good. You know to find out what’s not good all you have to do is take a peek in the mirror Eds. You lost the Hart title you proudly carried for a couple weeks at the pay per view. That’s not good. Wanna know what I did? I took your current partner’s title away from him. That’s not good. You and that partner needed Ned to help you beat Lycana and myself with a Bob spy and you still hold on to that so-called victory with the heaviest pride.

That’s. Not. Good. For either of you two, Eds. Pull the dead weight or become it yourself, there is no coming out of this ahead, my old friend. Your little road to Leap of Faith is about to take a serious detour come Wednesday night Warfare. You can bring up that the Dissentients know what you’re capable of in a big tag match but that doesn’t cover up that you also know what we’re capable of in these situations as well. You can hide behind a pinfall win in a six person tag match where neither Lycana or myself were pinned, but both of us know you don’t actually have what it takes to defeat us. To defeat the Dissentients. And that’s just not good.

At this point Marf lays that familiar sick smile upon us but the confidence in his eyes is burning bright until it’s the last thing we see while we fade out.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Marf's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-18-2021), Charlie Nickles (04-18-2021), Lycana (04-18-2021), Miss Fury (04-19-2021), Oliver Danielson (04-19-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-19-2021)