Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Fact or Fiction
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-17-2021, 02:24 PM

[Image: 0r4nFWP.jpg]

BUUUZZZZZZZZZ

Ramesses looked behind him as an ominous buzzing began to echo through the room. A red portal appeared where there once was a front door. Black tendrils lashed wildly back and forth inside of the pulsating red matter.

“Does he need me so soon? Surely Demos could have just walked into the King’s court…”

The pulsating collection of red matter grew larger and larger as Ramesses looked on in amazement. Within a few seconds the portal went from covering the motel room door to covering the entire wall. The black tendrils inside of the vibrating red matter began to twist and turn faster and faster. The ominous buzzing grew louder by the second.

“Demos must really need me. Perhaps the King demands my presence?”

Ramesses beamed with pride as he adjusted his collar. He passed through the bed in front of him like a ghost as he walked into the pulsating red matter covering the entire front wall. Ramesses pushed through the pulsating scarlet energy before stepping into the Steubenvilla boiler room.

POP! POP! POP!

“Pop smoke!”

Charlie let three shots loose inside of Ramesses’s seemingly corporeal belly. The man’s ebony skin somehow lost nearly all of it’s color as an unnatural paleness took hold of the leather clad giant. Ramesses’s massive maulers gripped his stomach as he tried to slow the bleeding. A whisker of black smoke rose up off of the tip of Charlie’s firearm as he blew a kiss at his familiar tormentor.

Ramesses looked around in confusion. His jaw dropped as he locked eyes with the man whose body he had stolen for the Demos. Charlie grinned as another two shots rang out from the RCMP Handgun Smith Wesson model 5946 he clutches in his right hand. Ramesses drops to his knees as a thoughtless expression grips his face. Ramesses head mindlessly rolls around on his neck. The apparition’s eyes take in sensory information that he finds himself absolutely unable to utilize. As Ramesses sways from side to side on his knees he sees an exceptionally clean and polished boiler room. There are a few empty tables set between the sidewalls which each contain a large furnace. A large wooden case stands tall against the wall near the front door.

“I didn’t think I’d be seeing you again! I didn’t know if you were even real! I didn’t know if I had seen a ghost or if I was on a bad trip, but fuck it, don’t matter now!”

Charlie Nickles walked up to the kneeling man with his sidearm in his right hand.

“I was expecting that masked crusader to come through the gateway, but you know what? I think this is even better. Demos has to come back home at some point, after all. But you? I don’t know where you like to wander off to. So where you been, huh, bud?’

Charlie pistolwhips Ramesses across the eye. Ramesses falls to the floor as his vision blurs. Charlie cackles as he cocks the hammer back.

“I don’t know if ghosts can die, but I think we’re going to make some scientific breakthroughs today! They’re going to be giving ol’ boy one of them Nobel Prizes after this one’s done!”

Ramesses started crawling towards the front door at a snail’s clip. Charlie lets the obese apparition inch himself closer to the oak door at the end of the room.

“D-De...mos….”

Ramesses struggled to pull in breath as he whispered for a savior. Ramesses didn’t have the mental fortitude why he was suddenly breathing at all. The only thing the one time apparition could focus on was the searing pain of the bullets lodged inside of his vital organs. The biting pain was unlike anything Ramesses had felt in years.

“So tell me this, you sad sack of shit. What the fuck was your plan? Did you think you could just take my body and lock me away forever! Did you think Charlie fucking Nickles wouldn’t take issue with that! Do you even know who THE FUCK I AM?!?!”

Charlie pointed the barrel of the pistol at his own chest as he screamed at the dying man who was very slowly painting a trail of blood across the wooden floorboards.

“D-d-e-e-e-emosss….help...me....”

“There ain’t no help for you, boy! There ain’t no second chances for bitches that fuck with a Nickles! The only thing sweeter than the taste of revenge is the taste of your woman’s pussy! Now get your ass in here, Waifu!”

Ramesses continued to pull himself towards the front door. The apparition hadn’t truly lived for years, yet Ramesses found himself fighting with everything he had to pull air into his lungs and force his limbs to pull him forward. The oak door inside of a metal frame creaked open as a stout woman stepped through the entryway. Ramesses looked up as he heard the floorboards crack beneath her heavy boots.

“Don’t worry baby, there ain’t no fucking battle or war in here, just a little bitch begging for his mommy.”

The dying man’s heart fluttered as he gazed upon the dwarf’s curly brown locks. The woman’s innocent smile seemed out of place, but she never missed an opportunity to show off her dimples. She was dressed in the traditional garb of a blacksmith, except for the small black choker wrapped around her thick neck. The metallic rings set inside of her leather choker glowed scarlet as the blood flowed out of the man’s gunshot wounds. Ramesses froze as she made eye contact with him. She walked towards Ramesses as he stammered out his final words.

“H-h-henrie-t-ta?”

The woman’s smile never left her face as she brought her left knee up to her waist. Her soft spoken innocence was drowned out by the sound of her boot slamming into the ground.

“It’s Roberta now!”

Ramesses’s head was completely crushed beneath the woman’s heel as the scene faded to black.

We cut to a rather long montage of Charlie Nickles, now dressed in his usual goodwill lumberjack aesthetic, dancing rather inappropriately with Roberta. She is dressed in nothing but a neon green G string, pot leaf nipple pasties, and of course, an oversized Robert “The Omega” Main mask. “Diaror” by Popsmoke plays in the background as Charlie Nickles crip walks and high steps on Ramesses’s corpse. Charlie makes Cs with his thumbs and pointer fingers as the flexes on the dead.

The large man’s head has been completely busted open. Fragments of bone and flesh litter the soulcrafter’s scattered brain matter. The man’s black trench coat is coated red on the shoulders and neck. His body lay completely still as his lifeless odor fills the room. The short woman with the thick thighs busses it down next to the bloody stump at the end of Rammesses’s neck.

“She like the way that I dance, she like the way that I move, she like the way that I rock, she like the way that I woo...ain’t that right, Roberta?”

“I love it baby.”

“You’re a mindless fucking whore just like that Jessica bitch, huh? You know I love that nasty freak shit. Do whatever I say whenever I say it type shit. No mind of your own type shit, I love a dependent ho. After I pop that Pussy Page I might as well swoop Jessica up. That bitch can’t think for herself clearly, she speaks like she has Page’s fist all the way up her ass on a regular basis. That’s that kinda whore shit Charlie Nickles likes to see! You and Jessica are gonna get along real well, ain’t that right, waifu?”

“Mmmmmm it sure is baby. Jessica is a nasty slut just like me, we’re nothing but playthings for our boys. At least I know what I’m worth tho, baby. Page’s playboy bunny doesn’t even know she’s nothing more than a jizz bin! She should have been able to figure it out by now. After all, Daddy, everytime she speaks she chokes on Page’s ego. I guess she’s just a dumb ho.”

Charlie stopped crip walking as he rose to a fully standing position above the dead man’s body. Roberta continued to bend her knees and shake her ass directly overhead what was once the head of Ramesses.

“Jessica better hope Page has trained her as well as I’ve trained you. It took a lot of bashings and bruisings to get you this well behaved. I’d hate to have to lay fist after fist into Jessica’s pretty face. But I have my hesitations about her. The way that she spits out Chris Page’s regurgitated talking points? We can’t be having that. I like a bitch that swallows.”

Charlie nods as he smiles in satisfaction. His gaze is fixed upon the dwarf woman’s booty as she bounces her ass and makes her cheeks clap for a Nickles. His gaze slowly makes it’s way up to the Robert Main mask shifting around wildly on top of her head.

“I might just have to cut and gut her. I don’t have the patience I used to. If Jessica can’t get with the program after I pop pussy Page’s hymen, she’s going to have to get humped and dumped real quick. She wouldn’t be the first ho I’ve put at the bottom of the great lakes, she won’t be the last ho. I’ll have to rip those fishnets off of her and put them in my collection before I barrel her. But shit don’t hate, I’m just doing what a Nickles gotta do!”

Henrietta nodded her head in agreement as she continued to shake her ass. The marijuana pasties on her nipples jiggled up and down with every movement of the woman’s posterior. Charlie’s gaze is drawn towards a cabinet positioned against the far wall. The man follows his eyes with his feet as he walks towards the edge of the room. Charlie reaches forward and pulls open the plain wooden door of the tall case. He grins wickedly as the room’s lighting bounces off of the loathestone suit of platemail inside of the cabinet.

“Demos will have no choice but to give me the keys to the astral door. He can not keep me trapped in Montero forever. He’s had his fun and he’s played his sick games, now it’s time for a real man to take control. I have never been stronger than now, and likewise, that communist bitch has never been weaker than now! It’s about time he stopped disgracing my name. And now that his ghost daddy is dead, how the fuck’s he going to keep me trapped here? There’s no way!”

Charlie nodded as he smiled at his reflection in the full sized suit of plate armor. He turned around and cast a glance towards his twerking companion.

“Do you think Jeffy’s ready to shoot our final video?”

“If you want him to be, Daddy!”

“I think it’s getting to be about that time.”

Charlie gestures for Roberta to follow him as he starts walking towards the front door. Charlie casually steps over the dead man’s body as he pushes open the oak door. Roberta takes a long look at the corpse of her former lover before turning back to follow Charlie out of the boiler room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the show, everybody! We’re so glad you’re able to take the time out of your busy days to be here with us today. I know it must be hard to fit something the size of the ol’ Nicklestickle into your schedules, but we do have some urgent matters to discuss tonight on this very special edition of our show!

Now look, we’ve all heard the rumors and innuendos being lobbed this way by Pissy Page. We’ve heard them all about nine times each by now, in fact. Chris Page just can’t seem to let anything go, but no matter, we’ve brought an expert into the studio today to help us sift through the copious amounts of bullshit and get to the truth of the matter! Chris Page is throwing a lot of heavy accusations this way…...now it’s time to see if there are any needles buried deep inside of Page’s pigpens of hogwash!

Now please, everyone, a hand of applause for our very special guest today…….JONATHAN FRAKES!

[Image: D80gIoRXkAIA3sO.jpg]

*Studio Applause*

Now everybody buckle up your seatbelts, take Page’s pecker out of your mouth, and listen close because it’s time for………..CHRIS PAGE: FACT OR FICTION?!?!

Now Chris Page has left A LOT of people VERY, VERY confused with his most recent voicemail recordings! Now I HAVE to thank Theo Pryce and Vinnie Lane for publicly releasing the audio of Chris Page’s endless unanswered phone calls, but they’re still worthless cucks!

Speaking of worthless cucks, we have collected YOUR questions for tonight’s show! That’s right, we have reached out to YOU, the FANS, our wonderful audience. Tonight, we’re letting you ask the questions! We received hundreds of letters and requests, mostly from Bobby Bourbon begging me not to take his tag team championship away from him, but tonight, we’re going to be selecting them AT RANDOM to make sure we get some good ones!

Alright Jonathan, you ready to get down to action on this week’s edition of FACT OR FICTION?

“I’m ready to ride, Charlie!”

Our first question comes from GlizzyStick42069. Jonathan, Glizzy says:

Hey guys, I was watching Chris Page’s promo last night while I beat off into an Atara Themis doll. I wasn’t listening super close, but did Chris Page say that Jenny Myst beat Demos?! Is it true that Demos couldn’t get it done against her? I know she is the longest reigning shooting star champion of all time and the forever queen of the XWF, but I could swear I thought Demos retained the television championship against her!

So Jonathan, tell us, did Jenny Myst whip the shit out of Demos and embarrass him on live TV?

Not even a little bit! Leave it to Chris Page to point out a man’s victories when trying to tear him down! Now look, Demos is one stupid son of a bitch. I’m not sure that guy knows what the hell a clock is, let alone how it works. How you expectin’ him to keep his whole shitshow neat and tidy inside a little timed box?

But damn, Chris Page, don’t you have cable?! Even we get the Spanish language highlights here in Montero!

Demos beat the absolute ever living shit out of Jenny Myst for fifteen minutes! I hate that motherfucker but honest to god that shit was so fun to watch. I swear he smacked the tampon right out of that cunt’s cunt. Her bottoms were stained with menses halfway through the match! Demos whooped right up on here and got his hand raised at the end of the bout. Champions win time limit draws in the TV division, baby!

And sure, Demos let pretty little Jenny walk away with some of his hair and his right ear, but dude, Demos LOVES that kinky femdom shit! He walked away from that ring with MY television championship and a MAJOR stiffy!

But fuck, why is Chris Page even wasting any breath on that pinko commy fuck? He’s focusing on the wrong target! I think Miss Direction might have gotten him a bit too worked up! Why waste time trying to smear that masked fuck’s wins? Let’s talk about CHARLIE, baby! I’m the shit, fuck that other guy!

But whatever, we’ve got a lot of questions to get through on today’s show! Our next inquiry comes from FeetPicDaddy, and they said:

Wuttup bros! I just got into wrestling this year and it’s REALLY cool! I haven’t had the chance to watch a lot of the old classics, but I am definitely a huge fan of what I saw from all the stars at March Madness! I was watching Chris Page’s promos the other day, though, and I walked away really confused! He kept saying that Demos was just like every other opponent he had ever faced. He said that Demos was using the same exact attacks and methods as everyone else, but I don’t understand how that could be true! Drew was an Anarchist, and Demos is a communist! Is this true, or is my champion lying to me?

Well Jonathan I think we all know the answer to this one, but for our new viewers out there, we should go ahead and clear this up! So tell us Jonathan, is Chris Page telling FACTS or FICTION?

I think we all knew it but it’s good to have it confirmed! I mean for godsakes, Chris, Drew was an Anarchist. Demos is a communist! I don’t really know the difference either, they’re both anti-American pieces of shit, but Demos stays pretty mad about this for some reason!

Anyways, we got a lot of tall tales and myths to wade through- let’s move on to the next question! DrewFartBileNoMastersNoGods says:

I’m so fucking mad. I can’t believe I lost to Chris Page at March Madness. I know Theo was fucking me around when he told me it’d be super cool to wear a mask and be all mysterious! That lying fuck joined the BWO! They tricked me into taking on that stupid fucking gimmick! I should’ve just been myself, then I would’ve beat Chris Page againI I’ve beat him before! I don’t care that he says I haven’t, I remember it!

Well let’s get to the bottom of that mystery, Jonathan! Is it a matter of fact or purely poppycock? Has Chris Page lost to Drew FartBile before?

Well no shit! We all saw the tape! War Games is a team match! The team that Drew was on won, the team that Page was on lost! Chris Page spends too much time with his crew of yes men. That claim wouldn’t pass muster with anyone being honest with themselves! Just because Andre and Knucks told you something sounded smart in the studio, that doesn’t mean it should make it off the cutting room floor. Those guys don’t really know much about beating Charlie, after all. You gotta branch out and get some new advisers!

Now before we even go any further, I’m just going to go ahead and answer the follow up question!

Why does it matter that Chris Page lost to Drew Fartbile?

It’s obvious.

It shows Page can’t lead a team! You’re right Chris, you were the LAST man standing on your team! Every single member of your squad was on the sidelines, hooting and hollering for you! They were praying to Jesus and Mohammad that somehow, someway, Chris Page would lead their team to victory. You were supposed to be their leader, after all. You were billed as the top guy: now that the match was well underway it was time for you to show it. It was time for you to put your crew on your back and move mountains!

They needed you to be the MVP. They needed you to beat the man none of them could.

And you fucking failed!

Chris Page can’t lead a team, he can’t lead a crew, he couldn’t even lead a flock of geese south for the winter.

So just how in the hell is Pagey Poo supposed to lead the Brotherhood of People Who Lose To Charlie Nickles against the motherfucking family man himself? The math doesn’t add up!

Alright, now that THAT’S out of the way…..ILoveGothBRIXHES666 wants to ask:

I loved watching Charlie tortue Herschel Kiss. It was SO Left-Hand like! I hope he joins the left hand and has a hot, hot, HOT bisexual MMF threesome with Marf and Lycana! He dicks them down soooooo hard! But then at the end of the scene Charlie could get on his knees and let Marf bust in his beard after he’s been hitting Marf’s G spot for three weeks! But now BWO is saying that none of the torture ever happened because Herschel Kiss was trapped underneath the ring for a week…..can you all help a Baphomet out? Is it true that Herschel Kiss was trapped under the ring for a week just like Chris Page’s Brotherhood says?

Well now first off bitch I didn’t torture nobody and the only thing I have for Marf to suck on is my glock .380, alright? Jesus fucking christ I hate you fucking fans, you’re all creeps and weirdos. Fucking hell...just give us the answer Jonathan. Was Herschel trapped under the ring for a week?

Chris Page needs to hire a better publicist! His press person sucks! I can’t believe he told that bitch of his to send out some tape making clearly false claims. It’s like BOB wasn’t even at Anarchy! They just straight up omitted basic facts about what happened on the show! That wasn’t very smart, was it? Or was demonstrably lying to everyone about the fact that Puddin’ was trapped under the ring for a week part of your big plan, Page? You must be on some real galaxy brain shit, brotha’.

Now I don’t know one way or the other about this Demos and Puddin’ shit: frankly, I don’t give a fuck either way. I’m getting out of Montero and I’m taking Chris Page’s pretty belt away from him in front of his fuckpiece and all his fart sniffers. I’m zoned in and completely focused on ripping the Crown Prince of Poppycock to shreds. Whether or not the Brotherhood was so incompetent so as to lose track of their own members for weeks at a time ain’t something that’s concerning Charlie one bit!

But fucking aye, you stupid little shits sure did send in a bunch of letters, didn’t ya? Alright let’s see what the next bitch wants to know. Rubyismyhero says:

Hiya! I hope you read my letter uwu. I was watching the champion’s promos with my girlfriends and we were all so shocked when Chris Page made his offer to Charlie! Why hasn’t Charlie responded to Page’s offer? Does it really make Charlie look weak to the people backstage that he won’t make a second bet on his match?

Hey shut your fucking mouth Jonathan, we don’t need your input on this one. Alright listen you little freak: I don’t got to respond to shit from Chris Page! Demos can go and play those contract games in the locker room with the snake, but I’m not wasting my time signing a deal with the smarmiest fucking scumbag this side of the Missipi! After a dozen or so Devil Hook Drops I don’t think Chris Page will be in the mindset to compete for a universal championship again, anyways! Vegetables don’t usually make the short list for contenders.

But you know what, Chris Page really showed his ass with this one. He thinks not shaking hands with a leper makes me look weak? Good. It’s even better if all you asswipes think Charlie ain’t nothing but an everyday Chuck. It just makes it easier to catch you with a match ending haymaker.
But really, why would I give a fuck if people think I’m weak? Why should anyone care what other people think?! The amount of deadweight that I can lift doesn’t change based upon what goes on inside your heads. My barbed wire doesn’t dull just because people think it’s nothing but a prop!

Why does Chris Page care so much what others think? He can commission as many Pew Research Center polls as he wants, he’s only throwing Oswald’s money away if he thinks public opinion matters in a fight. Chris Page, are you telling me that Ned Kaye, Andre Dixon, Lycana, Atara Themis, Big Preesh, and all the rest are willing me to lose Saturday night? Well no shit! I beat the brakes off of the boys and girls backstage just for shits and giggles! It really tickles me in the tummy to watch those brats bleed, OF COURSE they’re going to vote for Chris Page! You don’t do anything but show up and run your mouth!

You can spend all of Oswald’s trillions on an advertising campaign for yourself. You can hand out pamphlets to every wrestler in the XWF. You can run ads on every youtube video, you can put your commercials on all the channels. You could convince every person in the world that you’re going to win this match, and guess what? You still wouldn’t!

Our match for the universal championship isn’t an election, Chris Page. I don’t need to ‘show strength’ to the little fish in our pond. They’ll know what strength is when I raise that universal championship out of the depths you’ve brought it to.”

“Do you uh, still need me? I’m supposed to chaperone my son’s school trip after this episode…”

Get the fuck out of here! The show’s over! You fucks have pissed me off!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
Mr. Oz (04-19-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-18-2021)