Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 08:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Origins: Chapter Nine
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-16-2021, 07:17 PM

ORIGINS
CHAPTER 9:

With Jessica’s training coming along and Miss Direction being born and the recruitment of Oswald’s money to bankroll the organization things could not be coming together any better for BoB. The seeds had been planted and Chris had his eyes on several pieces of talent to add to the ranks. May 2nd was a special day for Chris Page, not because Cataclysm was set to make their first Tag Title defense since obliterating The Sick Cunts at March Madness but more so who one of the opponents on the other side of the ring was… Vita.

Vita was about to learn a very hard lesson in humility with my hands.

You do not disrespect people I care about. You do not ghost someone who was by your side through thick and thin like she has done with Jessica. Revenge is going to be a dish served cold

May 2, 2020

Cedar Park, Texas

Saturday Night Savage

We open up inside the locker room of Cataclysm where we find Chris Page rummaging through his travel bag where he pulls out a small glass jar with some sort of clear liquid inside it. He looks around knowing that the coast is clear and makes his way over to a table that is set up with two bottles of water; one belonging to Robert Main and the other to Chris Page.

Chris opens Robert’s bottle before opening the seal on his glass jar. Chris pours some of the contents into Robert’s bottle before replacing the lid and then screwing the lid back on his jar. Chris shakes Robert’s bottle up before placing it back on the table. He grabs his bottle and makes his way back across the room towards his travel bag where he secures his jar and zips the bag back up when Robert Main enters the locker room.

” I am so ready to kick the shit out of these girls. We are going to make them regret signing up for this show.”

Chris takes a drink from his water bottle as Robert walks across the locker room floor towards the table that houses his bottle.

” It kind of sucks knowing that we have open contracts out there for anyone to sign and yet nobody has the stones to step to the plate and prefer to run their mouths from the sidelines.”

” What? You expected them to show the fuck up and sign on the dotted line?”

Robert picks up his water bottle twisting off the top.

” I expected to see some sort of movement. Do I expect all the haters to step forward? Of course not, that WOULD be expecting too much when it is just as easy to sit back on the sidelines where you can hurl whatever you need to to make yourself sound more important than you are. Take tonight for example; we are going to trounce all over Vita and Vanessa… and then what?”

Chris's eyes are locked on the water bottle in Robert’s right hand eagerly waiting for him to take a drink.

” Then we move forward and continue plugging the open invitational. If they do not sign the dotted line and continue to talk from afar we will just call them on it and pretty much tell them to nut up or shut up.”

Finally, Robert takes a nice-sized gulp from his water bottle which brings a smirk to Chris’s face.

” Calling them on it and fighting them are two different things brother.”

Robert takes another gulp from his water bottle before twisting the cap back on throwing the half bottle in the trash can.

” Shit tastes weird.”

LIVE FROM H-E-B CENTER

CEDAR PARK, TEXAS

Cataclysm

Robert "The Omega" Main & "Chronic" Chris Page ©

- vs -

VVomen

Vita Valenteen & Vanessa Gibson

Standard Tag

Main is down thanks to Gibson and Page is slowly starting to work his way back to his feet as we see Vanessa setting Chris up for Blunt Force Castration! Vanessa charges towards Page who evades the Blunt Force Castration which sends Vanessa bouncing off the ropes and into a SHATTER MACHINE from Page and Main! Main blasts Vita off the apron with a forearm shot as Page makes the cover with his hands on the breasts of Gibson!

1!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DING… DING… DING…

WINNERS VIA PINFALL AND STILL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS - CATACLYSM

The Omega and The Beast walked back through the curtain after taking care of business and the seas parted as a full path was cleared for the two most intimidating men on the XWF Roster, Cataclysm. By the time The Omega and The Beast entered their locker room they had transformed back into Robert Main and Chris Page more seamless than any other poser with multiple personalities.

” I told you what would happen. They got crushed just like anyone else will if they step to us. We are the focal point and we will remain it.”

Listening to Robert speak like this is the be-all-end-all tickles Chris’s fancy.

” Well it is not like they were much of a challenge.”

Beating up on Vanessa and successfully defending the title is like kicking the crap out of Azrael and claiming it was legitimate competition. Where I got my rocks off was by serving Vita a loss on behalf of Jessica. I know she was watching and I know she saw it.

” Who is a challenge here? We can take anyone in singles or tag. Why the fuck do you think Vinnie and Theo are coming to us asking if WE want a shot at Warstein? Because they have NOBODY.”

Robert starts to head towards the bathroom in the Cataclysm locker room.

” I am hoping in the shower we can finish this chat afterward.”

Robert entered the bathroom closing the door behind him. You can hear the showers turn on as Chris lets out a deep breath. His attention is drawn towards the locker room door as a knock is heard. Chris is slightly confused as he is not expecting anyone, but he heads towards the closed door. He opens the door to see…

[Image: gwenpool_534x.jpg?v=1571961320]

” What the fuck are you doing here!?!? Vita is IN the building!”

The word shocked does not even begin to describe the thoughts running through Chris’s head. The last thing that needs to happen is Vita seeing Miss Direction leaving Cataclysm's dressing room. What about Robert? What is the blue hell was she thinking?

Miss Direction: It is not hard to get in anywhere when you are under contract, at least I am here in full costume.”

” That is not the point Jess! We cannot have any suspicions. What if Vita sees you leaving our locker room? You do not think she is not going to run back to Anarchy and tell everyone what she sees? If it gets back to Ruby that you are here questions are going to be asked.”

Miss Direction: I just wanted to come by and tell you how great it was watching you destroy Vita, it brought a huge smile to my face as she screamed in pain, it was music to my ears.”

Miss Direction glances all over the locker room before settling her eyes on the closed bathroom door.

Miss Direction: Is he in there?

You can almost sense the happiness in her voice knowing that the man that I will exploit to get what I want is not even twenty feet away.

” Yeah… but he cannot see you, yet.”

Chris takes Miss Direction by the hand and heads back towards the locker room door. He opens the door before peering outside as he looks up and down the hallway. The coast is clear and we see Chris and Miss Direction start to head down the hallway, while they are walking towards the wrestler's entrance to the building they see…

[Image: giphy.gif]

The XWF Television Champion Thunder Knuckles stretching out and getting ready for his title defense while Chris quickly leads Miss Direction out of the buildings unnoticed by any of the marks on their list.

” This was too close Jessica, you cannot just pop up on me just because you have a contract.”

There is a stern tone within Chris’s voice as Miss Direction corrects Chris.

Miss Direction: It is Miss Direction, not Jessica when I am suited up, and I am sorry if I pissed you off for coming by. It was not my intention.”

Chris lightens things up as he sympathizes with Miss Direction.

” I know you are just new to all of this super villain shit, but since you are here how is everything going with Oswald and The Thugz?”

Miss Direction: I have Oswald wrapped around my pretty little finger while the Thugz we can get by with for the time being. They are serving their purpose for now, and will continue to do so until I know what our next move is.”

” The next move is simple- while Ozzy and The Thugz do our bidding we have some groundwork to do. You see that guy in there warming up on our way out?

Miss Direction: Yeah.

” His name is Thunder Knuckles and he is someone I have had my eye on since February. He does not look like much right now, but much like yourself, he is someone we need to have on our team. I see something special in him that will be hugely beneficial for us moving forward. We need to get him on our side sooner rather than later.”

Miss Direction: He does not look like much.”

” Looks can be deceiving, or are you not aware?”

Miss Direction: When do you want me to start working on him?

” The sooner the better.”

Miss Direction: Okay, I am on it.

” We are breaking this up into two separate entities; lower card BoB and BoB Elite. Thunder Knuckles is going to be in BoB Elite, if you can convince him to take part then and only then will I speak to him.”

Miss Direction: Do not worry… you will be speaking with him.”

” I got to get back to Robert. Call me if anything changes.”

Chris walks off leaving Miss Direction standing outside as he heads back into the building through the wrestler's entrance and starts to make his way back towards Cataclysm’s locker room with a sly smirk on his face. Chris turns the corner of the hallway and heads towards the locker room door.

He enters the locker room to find Robert has finished his shower and is changed into street clothes.

” Where the hell did you go?”

” Ah man I wanted to catch the opening minutes of that TV Title match. I mean it is not like I could take a shower while you occupied it. That is some Shane shit.”

Chris starts to walk towards the bathroom.

” This is true.”

… TO BE CONTINUED.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

Is this the final shot to the center of Demos, Charlie Nickels, and Charlie Dimes? There is a lot that has been said over the last several weeks that have brought us to our final hours. It is like I said to one of my boys last night about how I have been waiting to cap this off, and now that time is upon us. Unlike my counterpart who has spent his entire time touting himself and his accomplishments while spatting the typical nonsense about yours truly that MANY people before him have said better, he has nothing tangible left in the tank that can remotely have any significance other than further leading him into the loss he has coming his way. I on the other hand have not blown ALL my material and have a few nuggets to layout upon you all to deliver that knock-out shot to the jaw of Demos.

The first thing I want to address is how my opponent, Demos, can all agree on that? I just want to make sure because this mother fucker is lame not even HE is aware of who is coming to the ring. I've been letting "Demos" talk a lot about how he eliminated Miss Fury Bobby Bourbon and Thunder Knuckles from some battle royals. HELL! I keep reminding them to Demos! Also how he beat Thunder Knuckles three times. Which is a lie he only beat TK twice, Once in a tag match and the second for TK's TV title. I say that to say, that wasn't you was it Demos? That was Charlie Nickles who beat TK for the TV title, not Demos. That was Charlie Dimes who eliminated those people in the 80's gimmick battle royal, not Demos. Which he naively says is the third time he beat TK. Bitch, everyone can see that was Jimmy under a heavy prosthetic. Check out the lead-up to the match, not that any version of Charlie would do that, you know, be factual. I know how hard it is to keep up with your bullshit. I've pained myself to do the research. I mean, not everyone "can be whatever it takes to win". That is Demos though. That guy has had a tough run of it, hasn't he? Demos is the guy who lost to Marf. Your whole act is bullshit, my friend. It just so happens I know about bullshit I had to carry Robert Main's dead weight for a year.

How about Jenny Myst? That is right folks you heard me correctly.

Hey Demos, how come we do not hear you talking about her? I mean she is in BoB and yet not a peep out of you as we have heard in relation to Bobby Bourbon, Thunder Knuckles, Miss Fury or Andre Dixon. It is the match that wishes history would forget, right? For those of you who rely on factual information here is a piece for you to chew on. While during this LONGEST REIGNING TV CHAMPION run of the MODERN ERA Demos ran into a brick fucking wall that left him licking his wounds and cowering in a dark corner in fear. HER name, Jenny Myst. You remember her, right? The CHICK you could not beat! The GIRL that handed you your ass on a platter much as I have done with every step we have elected to take. Demos COULD NOT get the job done and went to a time limit draw! If the draw was not bad enough, and if it did not establish enough that Demos was and is an overrated novelty act what makes this worse for you is not WHAT you did next, but more so what you did not do. For a man that LOVES to remind us of your accomplishments, for a man that takes SO MUCH pride in being the longest reigning Television Champion in the modern era… Why didn’t you avenge it? More importantly, Why did you not even TRY to?

I do not need you to answer Demos for that is now and has been clear since that fateful night on Savage…

You got scared.

You wanted no part of giving her a second opportunity to BEAT you because she would mop the fucking floor with you a second time because that is what YOU do. When someone smacks your around that “was not supposed to” you tuck your tail and run the other goddamn direction faster than the mother fucking roadrunner homie. Four title defenses in three months. Count them folks, four. When Thunder Knuckles ran with that very title, he was defending every week, is it not just remotely interesting that those weekly title defenses seemed to disappear when the belt found its way around Demos' waist? The integrity of the very title itself lowered instantly; but when your Demos and you THINK you are smarter than the world you think nobody will call you on it… until you come across someone smarter. Here is why we saw little activity from the TV Title scene while it was slung over your shoulder; because you occupied that time with Jim Jimison so you could say you had something going on and did not have to be the fighting champion Saturday Night’s had for the previous twelve months.

What? I am wrong? Highly unlikely but they say the truth hurts.

Not only did you hold the TV title with minimal defenses yet spout out about how you are this or that kind of takes that punch away, only you are the dumb twat that refuses to see it for it casts that doubt that has been cast since the FIRST failure of your XWF career. But this is not about the TV Title, this is not about members of BoB that he as DESPERATELY tried to bring into this in an attempt to drum up some trash talk because spitting against me rendered him looking like a goddamn fool; bigger than he looked previously and I for one love every minute of it. Exposing this sack of shit as being unprepared and spreading his web of lies that I sliced through with precision. Demos your game is weak as fuck bruh. You have tried to take me out of character, you have tried to blur the lines between in character and out of character. How did that work out for you? Because here I am cool as a goddamn cucumber while you are running around last minute trying to connect your foolish attempts at TRYING to tell a story that fell flatter than Continuum’s title reign.

Here is something else for you. Do you guys know how I just challenged Demos and ALL his personas to put up or shut up? I went on record and said clear as day that if I lose on Savage that I will NEVER challenge for the Universal Championship again and that WHEN he fails that all his Universal Title aspirations end with it. Here is this dumb mother fucker’s response trending around the locker room; rumor has it he brought in a contract that he has amended citing that IF I lose that not only myself but no other members of BoB can challenge for the title.

Really?

Do you think you are in that position of power? News Flash, you are not. My side wager is one I knew you would be too chicken shit to take and as such the anticipated response melts my heart because you are deluded enough to think that if I refuse YOUR stipulation that it somehow makes me look weak, right? But what YOU failed to realize that your counter has already made YOU look weaker. You seem to think this is about BoB when this is about me and you. My stipulation remains intact,
If you defeat me I will never challenge for the Universal Championship again… but WHEN I beat you ALL of your personas will never get that third try that you are going to be looking for when this one turns up empty-handed. As much as you WANT me to cater to your hand you have nothing to offer me, so again I ask, what is it going to be? I just gave you the out you were looking for but it does not change the fact that if you refuse you are just as big a pussy as everyone else with half a brain already knows you to be. Listen I am not completely shitting on the guy I think he'll be a great HMW champion...wait...they got rid of that belt because he ran it into the ground with the same theatrics over and over again. Makes sense seeing as all his promo work is the same or ripped off from more creative minds.

Watching Demos promo is watching a dumpster fire live and in person. Sure the flames are cool but it fucking smells like shit. Speaking of shit did Dean ever clean off your leg for you? You are all over the place and legit think that it is the best thing since sliced bread yet you criticize me and what I am doing over here? Well, since you opened Pandora’s Box allows me to tell you what determines a good story versus a slapped-together turd that four of your promos have been. Are you ready? Do you have a pad and pen handy because I feel like you should be taking some notes. When you tell a story that has substance and character development for four different people versus YOUR version of reality that is nothing more than you talking to yourself as yourself you tell me what drives a story more. Let’s take it a step further shall we? Not only did you start stories but you abandoned them equally as fast when you saw that shit was not going to fly. Hence why I say your game is weak as fuck homie. That lame “conflicting personality” shit has been done to death; I should know, I did it here WAY before you did and did it better on my worst day than you have done on your best.

What is even more shocking is how in your heart of hearts that YOU have this in the bag.

Talk about some ignorant shit.

If you poll the XWF locker room right now do you think they are saying Demos? Sorry brother, they are not, and what is funny about it is I did not have to poll anyone… they have all come to me. Hell even one of your very own friends in the locker room, or so you think, came to me THIS week and called me Chris “Mike Tyson” Page; and that shit was before I even tried with you. So look into my eyes and tell me what you see because fear is not present nor is the lackluster attempts at drawing me out of my character. It is almost like you took some lessons from Corey only you failed there miserably too.

What is the difference between Demos and Charlie Nickles? We can start with talent and end it with just kidding, I cannot lie to you, the answer is nothing they both fucking suck. I used to think that when Thaddeus jumped around from story to story was weak shit when he was in danger but fuck me you make Thaddeus look good! Sometimes I sit back and think damn what if Demos tried a little harder just what could be become, and then I realized that this IS him trying he has just been beaten to a goddamn punch every time that he just does not know when to quit. The kid is fucking wack. He is arguably the worst competitor to challenge for this prestigious belt since Peter fucking Gilmour, yet here we all are having to soak in his words like they fucking matter. Christ I cannot wait for this to be over and move on to the next turd who doesn't stand a chance that just so happens to be Demos tag partner who he screwed over before they ever really got to work together... unless you want to call the promotional work they put out for tag turmoil fucking working together talk about two fucking clowns who do not know what the fuck they're doing. Give me a fucking break! Do you know why Demos is here in XWF? They could not let a mentally unstable inbred in the Army. Not even those fuckers want to take on that responsibility and they pay people to be bullet sponges. This story does not end well for you. It ends with me laying waste to you on national television for the world to see. You have backed yourself into a corner by already agreeing to Bobby’s wager on this contest. He looks at you like everyone else does for thinking for one single second that you ever had an edge over me.

Whatever happened to Mr. Kiss?

Did you abandon that one too? I mean it IS kind of hard to pretend to be something you are not when he walks into a room with four other people present unharmed after you made this big deal about kidnapping him. That played well, didn’t it? BUT WAIT! You stuffed him under the ring, then he interfered in Miss Fury’s match, then you loaded him up in a van, then you tortured him, right? Just trying to make sure I understand how your chain of events works but in the REAL WORLD you cannot try to hit someone on something that YOU are incompetent enough to track outright yourself. Story number three, abandoned. There is that continuity issue that you seem to have and it only makes my job that much easier. Every piece of work you have thrown my way I have wadded it up and threw it in the trash where it belongs, kind of like your career. Every out that you could have has been covered; wherever you wake up from this fantasy world you are living in; it can be your bed, you can be in the locker room, it can be… on Doc’s couch… does not change the fact that you are on my clock and you are on borrowed time. This is just the setup homie because while I have you on the ropes your real knock-out shot is yet to come.

... you just are not good enough to box with God.

I am going to do the world a favor by putting you out of your misery tomorrow night on Savage while I do something that you have NEVER done.

Successfully retain the Universal Championship.

But hey man, you keep trying alright. Keep pushing and maybe, just maybe one day you might be as good as you want the world to believe instead of being the poser you are. I think a picture is worth a thousand words so here you go. When you look at Demos/Charlie or whatever personality he needs to morph into in order TRY and compete.

This is what Charlie and Demos wants you to see...

[Image: cactusjacksfolcvebay.jpg?width=341&height=427]

… but this is what the rest of the world sees.

[Image: 491241986.jpg?width=320&height=427]

Any questions?

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Page's post:
Lycana (04-16-2021), Mr. Oz (04-19-2021), Sil (04-16-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-19-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
Mr. Oz (04-19-2021)