Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Door has been Kicked Down
The Predator

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-16-2021, 06:30 PM

He had been clawing at the door, but the clawing had stopped. He took a step back, charged, and rammed the door open. I couldn’t hold him back any longer, he had burst free and now is in control.

We dig our fingertips into the arm of the chair and grit our teeth causing our jaw to pop. How dare she question our relationship with Baphomet? We are not pleased by her line of questioning. She is always blaming us for Sky’s problems, and now it appears she wants to blame Baphomet as well.

Sky, are you ok? You appear agitated.

We shake our heads and quickly stand to our feet. She sits back quickly into her seat, taken aback by our actions. She has never met us before, only heard what Sky has said about us, and Sky never says anything nice about us. Sky likes to blame us for his problems, but it’s just because he is weak. Anytime there is something hard that has to be done in his life Sky runs to us seeking comfort and strength. Much like we did with Baphomet.

Sky, are you ok?

I look at her and smile as I adjust my tie and straighten the collar of our jacket.

Doc, we’re great. We’ve got a new job, we’ve got a mission, and we’ve got family.

We?

I see her face twist from confusion to a mix of fear and curiosity.

You’re not Sky anymore, are you?

Oh no dear, we are something much better.

She smirks, she has been waiting to meet us. I don’t blame her; Sky can be such a bore. His “good boy” schtick can get quite old and is also mundane. Women have always preferred us. Sky may draw them in with his aesthetics, but it is us that keeps them around. Well, that is until they serve their ultimate purpose for her.

We smile back at her and take a seat. Sky has been infatuated with her at times, it confuses us, but we will close the deal with her.

We are him, and he is us. We are all connected in a symbiotic form.

Do you have a name?

Doesn’t everyone?

You’re avoiding the question.

She’s right, we are avoiding the question. Not because we don’t want to answer, but because we like to remain mysterious.

We look out of the window at the sun shining brightly over our hunting grounds. We are free and hungry, and tonight we will hunt. For now, though, we must set some issues Sky has right.

You know Sky isn’t telling the truth, right?

She crosses her legs and sits back in her chair, jotting a note down.

What is he lying to me about?

A lot of things, like Baphomet for one. The way he describes how we met Baphomet is partly true, but he forgets what happened next.

Our memory drifts back to that fateful night we met Baphomet. Sky had acted like a fool and we had fallen on our face. We tasted the blood in our mouth, and we liked it. We pushed Sky up to his feet, he always needs us to raise him when times are tough. We wiped the blood from our mouth and looked at Baphomet to see him smile. “Show me your true self!” Baphomet demands.

We looked at the blood on our hand and then smeared it across our face. We looked at Baphomet and instead of the anger that Sky had felt, we felt a companionship. This man knew who we are, who knew what we were capable of, and he wanted to set us free.

How do you know of us? Sky has tried so hard to hide us from the world, only those closest to him, and our past victims know of us?

“I know that inside of each of you is equal rights to the vessel that walks this Earth.” Baphomet puts a hand on my shoulder, “Sky has had control for long enough and has led to the destabilization of your very being… you will never achieve true wholeness until The Predator has been granted the same time in the sun. You don’t switch, you don’t hide the other side, you embrace each of their qualities in union… that is how you transcend this mortal self and become more… become who you are truly meant to become on behalf of the dark.”

Baphomet’s demeanor changes as his hand lift from my shoulder. A dark glare overtakes his gaze.

“But first…” Baphomet’s voice changes into a deep and stern tone, “Punishment. Punishment for Sky for hogging the light… it’s time The Predator has control… and when you have paid your dues, The Predator will let Edwards back to share the control.”

For the first time, in what feels like the entire existence we felt loved, we felt appreciated, we felt alive. Finally, someone who understood our value and place on the food chain. Sky had never understood and thus, could never appreciate us, but Baphomet… he did both. We felt an instant connection and loyalty to him.

Teach us, guide us.

“The first course of action… I need to see your.. Brutality.” Baphomet backs away so we can stand to our feet.

Do you want to see us, The Predator?

We smile wider, he didn’t know it, at least we didn’t think he did at the time, but looking back now we know he did know that he had just handed us the keys to our cell. Baphomet had freed us and we can now come and go as we please. We laid waste to Alpha Pro Wrestling in the name of Baphomet and the Left Hand. And we…

Suddenly we snap back to the office, back to reality. I tried to sneak up on him and throw him back into his cell, but he was stronger. Every time he escapes, he is stronger. He punches me in the face and I hear Dr. Jones gasp.

We had frightened her, and her moment of terror gave us the opening to put Sky down. We placed him in the cell and locked the door. We smiled at Dr. Jones as a bit of blood began to trickle from our nostrils. We stood, adjusted our jacket, and wiped our nose clean with our thumb.

Sorry for the mess, but it appears our time is up.

She says nothing, the poor thing is still shocked. She shakes her head, yes, and we nod. We head for the door, and as we exit stop and turn back to her.

See you next week?

Um…. Yes, I think so.

Good.

As we exit the office building and feel the sun shining down on our face we feel alive. We close our eyes and lift our head high into the air inhaling deeply. This feeling is the feeling of freedom. Today we are free, today we are alive, and tonight we will hunt, but most importantly, tonight we shall feast.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOO-L_43p4ZwCxlKy-tQJ...4&usqp=CAU]

“If size mattered, the elephant would be the king of the jungle.” ~ Rickson Gracie

Men that think they are monsters simply because of their size, but what they are is monstrously foolish. You two think your mass makes you dangerous, you think it makes you monsters, but you are just the large prey that the real monster hunts. You two are just a water buffalo and a wild hog, nothing but large prey for the real beast that hunts these lands. You two are the prey, and we are…

THE PREDATOR!

Sil, the man whose ego is the only thing more inflated than his Dianabol-built body. Anabolic steroids cause humans to retain water, and obviously, that water has been retained in your head. How can someone be happy with more cars than brain cells? More importantly, how do chase giant biceps, the most useless muscle in the body, and be ok with their testicles shrinking to the size of raisins?

For a male, his testicles produce testosterone, which is critical for bone mass, fat distribution, muscle mass and strength, and the production of red blood cells. You don’t rely on your own body to produce this anymore; you rely on a synthetic formula that will ultimately fail you and leave you a shell of a man.

What we would suggest for your short-term health and survival though is to switch your HGH regiment up to heavy doses of test, because you are going to need those extra red blood cells after your blood is spilled all over the Webster Bank Arena.

Sil… you have given up what makes you a man in every biological aspect of the term, for what you think makes you an alpha predator. How sad for you. How sad for you, when you find out that it was all for not. Your arms so large, your balls so small, your body and spirit defeated.

As your eyes slowly open and the fog from your mind clears and you find yourself staring at the lights, ask yourself if it was all worth it. When your liver gives out and you die a premature death, ask yourself if it was worth it. The answer is clear, it isn’t. We have climbed to the top of the evolutionary food chain without your synthetics.

We have climbed, and we will continue to dine.

Oh yes, then there is Slash. Slash, we don’t even give a shit about you. We will break your body to match your broken mind You are being preyed up Slash, and soon we will strike and devour you all.
Edit
[-] The following 4 users Like The Predator's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-18-2021), Atara Raven (04-16-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-17-2021), Lycana (04-16-2021)