Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 05:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
We Interrupt This Program
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-18-2021, 04:09 PM

[Image: giphy.gif]

It's that damned satellite that BOB hacked again! If it has a screen, it's playing this message.

Show of hands, who else is watching on their smart fridge!?

[Image: Fury-Promo.jpg]

Miss Fury: "In the build to March Madness round 2, Shawn Wylde said;"

Quote:"You know how I know your (Miss Fury) nothing to fear? Maybe you should talk to Lycana and see what she did this week, maybe she'll let you see for you'reself why you're not so intimidating. your just a plain old person compared to what the rest of us have going on. your just a normie as some would say."

[Image: NORMIE.jpg]

Miss Fury: :"However, while Shawn's assessment of me being a "normie", was indeed true, he forgot to mention;"

March Madness Round 2
Quote:The Whyte Spyder then grabs her other leg and drops Fury onto her back, before putting his right leg between both of hers.

PC: "The Spider's Web! He's trying to end this one quick so he can be fresh for March Madness!"

Before Wylde can lock it in, though, Miss Fury scoots herself over to the ropes where she desperately grabs onto to the bottom one and holds on tight.

HHL: "He's gonna have to wear her down first."

Shawn Wylde breaks the hold before the ref even has to tell him to, and backs away from his opponent.

Miss Fury: "Super or no, Shawn Wylde is a fuckin' Moron! As per my deal with Vincent Lane going back to the beginning of this year, All matches that Miss Fury competes in will be contested under "Fury's Rules" with OR without advertising!"

Fury shoves the copy of her contract into the camera, viciously pointing out the specific line that states as such.

Fury pulls the contract away from the camera as a sly smile creeps onto her face.

Miss Fury: "Me on the other hand?"

March Madness Round 2
Quote:HHL: "He could be looking for Arachnophobia!"

PC: "He's got a solid strategy trying to end it early, let's see if it pays off."

With the fans cheering him on, the Whyte Spyder jumps off and performs a 450 Splash, but Miss Fury rolls out of the way! Luckily for Shawn, he's able to land on his feet................... only to have his left knee kicked out from under him by a Vertical Miss Fury!!!!!

PC: "That's Shawn's bad knee!"

The strike leaves Wylde limping, allowing Fury to get a Double Leg Takedown. With her opponent on the mat, the bWo World Champion stomps away at the Whyte Spyder's bad leg causing him to scream and grab at it in pain. A merciless Miss Fury takes Shawn by the leg and falls backwards, stretching it out as she hits the mat. She then delivers an Elbow Drop to the inside of his knee, before getting back up and doing it again, this time stretching his leg awkwardly against her body.

HHL: "If you want to keep a high flyer grounded, this is exactly how you do it!"

PC: "The Whyte Spyder might want to think about his future if that knee gets damaged TOO badly."

Miss Fury: "I'm right on target!"

Miss Fury stares smugly into the camera.

Miss Fury: "Tell me hero, how is it that you've made it this far in spite of your inability to learn and grow? You're body betrays you. Your knee is weak. Yet your entire repertoire relies heavily on the use of said knee? You're 31 dumbass. That's ten years my senior! So why is it that you've yet to figure out that you REALLY need to change your game?"

Fury smirks as she shrugs.

Miss Fury: "It only took me mere minutes to find and expose your weakness. I wonder, why is that? Is it due to my tutelage under our current reigning Universal Champion over the course of that past twelve months? Or perhaps it has to do with my obviously superior intelligence? No doubt there! But mostly, it has to do with you, and that obvious limp that WE ALL see each and every time you come down from the adrenaline backstage. Plus, you might want to talk to your PR guy, because even if I weren't so much smarter that you, anyone that takes a peak at your XWF Roster page will be alerted to your obvious weakness and stupidity! Oh, and now that "The Face Of Anarchy" has informed the entire world, don't be surprised when someone like Herschel Kiss or Charlie whoever he needs to be to win lose side kicks that knee at a forty-five degree angle, snaps it off, and beats you into obscurity with it!"

"In other words, learn a DDT or something IDIOT!"

Miss Fury takes pause. Looking into the camera, she cracks a grin.

Miss Fury: "Tell me hero, what was your reaction to all of this? When I locked you into The Black Widow, a move that's impossible to escape, and then as you desperately tried to hobble to the ropes, and then your knee gave out, you dropped and I reared back with everything I had, twisting and contorting your body until the pain forced you to realize that despite your obviously high opinion of yourself, and your dismissive opinion of me, you tapped out, and the ONLY thing that you could have possibly had done to save yourself was impossible thanks to a disadvantage that you had no answer for. I left you broken, hero."

[Image: Broken-Hero.jpg]

Miss Fury: "But unlike the the heroes in the comic books that seem to inspire far too many of you false heroes, you will NOT dig deep, rise up, and defeat me in the end. No, not you! Instead, you will continue to play your role of enhancement talent in this company for the rest of your tenure here, because honestly, no matter what you are or claim to be outside of the XWF, inside of it, when you met me, you came face to face with your glass ceiling!"

[Image: Glassceiling.jpg]

Miss Fury: "And judging by your silence in the first TEN days in the build to our match, I'd say venture to guess that you've figured at least SOME of this out already."

[Image: Drunk.jpg]

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Miss Fury's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-18-2021), Andre Dixon (04-18-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-20-2021), Jenny Myst (04-18-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-18-2021)