Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did the site go down for anybody else?
Sil Offline
Whatever It Takes Goddammit!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-15-2021, 07:59 PM

Site went down for like an hour for me. I couldn't get on with my phone, nor computer. Idk what that was about, but did this happen to anybody else?

[Image: tNsebiF.gif]
"GOOD FUCKIN' MORNING GODDAMMIT!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-15-2021, 08:03 PM

Yeah it hit everyone. Probably still dicey too. Someone let this fella in the Discord.

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
Sil Offline
Whatever It Takes Goddammit!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-15-2021, 10:43 PM

(04-15-2021, 08:03 PM)Alias Said: Yeah it hit everyone. Probably still dicey too. Someone let this fella in the Discord.

Lol. I feel left out.

[Image: tNsebiF.gif]
"GOOD FUCKIN' MORNING GODDAMMIT!"
Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-16-2021, 04:59 AM

It's unfortunate but every so often people decide to attack the website with bot attacks. Luckily this one was in the evening and not at a deadline, so it didn't really matter much.

Some folks just have too much time on their hands, I guess.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Roxy Cotton's post:
ALIAS (04-16-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-16-2021), Marf (04-16-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-16-2021)