Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOB Breaking News - Herschel Kiss Update!
"Big Puddin'" Herschel Kiss Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-15-2021, 02:48 PM

BREAKING NEWS!

The scene opens to Tommy Slavino in the BOB studios!

Tommy Slavino: "Hello BOB fans, I'm Tommy Slavino, and BOY do I have a Hell of a breaking story for you!

[Image: Found.jpg]

Tommy Slavino: "That's right, "Big Puddin'" Herschel Kiss has has been found! Here with me to tell the thrilling story of his escape from the clutches of Demos, the man himself, Herschel Kiss!"

Herschel Kiss comes wobbling onto the scene. In his hand is a half devoured plate of food from earlier. Despite being half eaten, it's still more food than the average person could possibly eat in one sitting.

Tommy Slavino: "Herschel, welcome to the bWo studios!"

Herschel Kiss: "Thanks fam. Say, you got an RC Cola?"

Tommy Slavino: "Uh, no, but I might have..."

Tommy digs around under his desk for a moment before finding a can of Faygo Orange Soda.

Tommy Slavino: "Yeah, I have an orange soda if you want it champ!"

Herschel scoffs at the offer.

Herschel Kiss: "That supposed to be some sort of racist's thing! Just because I'm black I gotta like orange soda!?"

Tommy looks a little uneasy.

Tommy Slavino: "Oh, I'm sorry Herschel, I didn't mean to imply anything by it."

Herschel's stone cold angry face quickly cracks away as he succumbs to laughter!

Herschel Kiss: "Nah nigga, I'm just playin'! Grape that racist flavor anyway, now gimme' that shit!"

Kiss snatches the can out of Tommy's hand, opens the fucker with his teeth, and sucks, yes SUCKS the soda out of the can, crushing it with his powerful lungs. Somehow he doesn't even choke, too bad Charlie can't say the same! Tommy looks on stunned for a moment. You can tell that he hasn't interacted with Mr. Kiss very much.

Tommy Slavino: "Herschel, while I have you here, would you mind telling the folks at home exactly what happened to you, and how you escaped Demos clutches?"

Herschel Kiss: "That shit? Listen dawg, Demos shoves me under that ring and that was the last I saw of him. That shit about stuffing me in a van, motherfucker, I weigh more than twice Demos dumbass. He couldn't possibly lift me into a van by himself. Also, I don't fit in vans! That's why Miss Fury had to buy the BOB bus to get me too and from shows!"

Tommy Slavino: "So Demos was NEVER in possession of you?"

Herschel Kiss: "Fuck no! I heard he had my ass on TV or something, but that wasn't me. I think that nigga taking liberties with my likeness!"

Tommy Slavino: "Okay, so if Demos never actually kidnapped you, then where have you been all of this time?"

Herschel Kiss: "Stuck under that fucking ring! Demos really crammed me in there and I couldn't squeeze out! I had to wait for the ring crew to come tear the ring down to get free. Of course that took almost a week before anyone showed up!"

Tommy Slavino: "Well, Vincent Lane does run a loose ship. I hear most territories air the shows days late due to the editing team not being able to get the job done on time, so it's not surprising that the ring crew takes a week to get the job done as well! Just one more question before you go Herschel."

Herschel has a mouth full of food as he spit talks.

Herschel Kiss: "Yeah man, ask away!"

Tommy Slavino: "How did you survive for nearly a week while trapped under the ring!?"

Herschel Kiss: "Rats!"

Tommy Slavino: "Rats? Like, you ate rats?"

Herschel Kiss: "Hey man, don't judge. I did what I had to do!"

Tommy Slavino: "Indeed you did Herschel, and nobody is judging you for nothing!"

Tommy faces the camera as Herschel wonders off and crams his face.

Tommy Slavino: "There you have it! Herschel Kiss, a true survivor and an inspiration to us all! The only question now is, what the fuck is Demos deal!?"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like "Big Puddin'" Herschel Kiss's post:
Andre Dixon (04-15-2021), B.O.B. D (04-16-2021), Chris Page (04-15-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-15-2021), Miss Fury (04-15-2021), Theo Pryce (04-15-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-15-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Big Puddin'" Herschel Kiss's post!
ALIAS (04-15-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-15-2021, 11:38 PM

Quote: XWF Anarchy

Demos tosses the baseball bat to the side of the ring. He looks down at the slowly stirring Dean Rose before sliding back out of the ring. Demos reaches underneath the ring apron and pulls out a comically sized black bodybag. Demos throws the bodybag over the top rope before sliding back into the ring. Demos walks over to Herschel Kiss, kicking him in the skull precisely three times before lifting the big man up to his feet. Demos wraps his arms around Puddin’s shoulder blades before Devil Hook Dropping him into the body bag! The crowd goes nuts!

Demos rolls off of Puddin’ and begins to try and zip up the bodybag around the man’s unconscious body.

Vinnie Lane: "Wait…..is Demos taking prisoners?!?"

Demos fully zips Big Puddin' into the bodybag. He rolls the black bodybag out of the ring where it lands on the floor with a harsh umpf.

Demos steps out between the ropes and jumps to the floor below. Demos pulls the ring apron up and stuffs the bodybag underneath the ring. Demos is close to follow, climbing underneath the ring as well before reaching back out and pulling the ring apron down.

LATER THAT VERY SAME NIGHT...........

Miss Fury is down and out! Terry points down to the fallen villain and cups his hand to his ear to signify that he's calling for the Atomic Leg Drop! The crowd lights up and Terry takes off hitting the ropes, but Herschel Kiss grabs his boot and trips him up!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Terry turns his attention to Herschel on the outside and points at him while talking trash and doesn't notice Oswald sliding into the ring behind him!

Vinnie Lane: "How does Terry not know Ghost Tank is in the ring? He has to be able to smell him!"

Oswald smashes a forearm across Terry’s back and keeps on him, pinning him against the ropes. Herschel slides into the ring, but his ass gets caught on the bottom rope, trapping him!

Ozzy hammers away as Herschel pushes back out and clumsily runs to the steps, but he’s too late, and Terry is making a comeback! Ozzy and Terry exchange blows in the center of the ring. Terry hits a big right and rocks the money man! Terry whips him into the ropes and catches him with a BIG BOOT on the rebound!

Herschel crashes into him from behind, sending Terry crashing to the mat! Herschel runs in and BELLY FLOPS on Terry, crushing him under his 600 plus pounds of chocolate man meat! Herschel rolls off and Ozzy sits up and shakes the cobwebs.

Oswald and Herschel get to their feet and begin to stalk Terry who is just beginning to recover!

Vinnie Lane: “Oh no! Terry’s down and out numbered by BOB!”

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-15-2021, 11:46 PM

(04-15-2021, 02:48 PM)"Big Puddin" Herschel Kiss Said: BREAKING NEWS!

The scene opens to Tommy Slavino in the BOB studios!

Tommy Slavino: "Hello BOB fans, I'm Tommy Slavino, and BOY do I have a Hell of a breaking story for you!

[Image: Found.jpg]

Tommy Slavino: "That's right, "Big Puddin'" Herschel Kiss has has been found! Here with me to tell the thrilling story of his escape from the clutches of Demos, the man himself, Herschel Kiss!"

Herschel Kiss comes wobbling onto the scene. In his hand is a half devoured plate of food from earlier. Despite being half eaten, it's still more food than the average person could possibly eat in one sitting.

Tommy Slavino: "Herschel, welcome to the bWo studios!"

Herschel Kiss: "Thanks fam. Say, you got an RC Cola?"

Tommy Slavino: "Uh, no, but I might have..."

Tommy digs around under his desk for a moment before finding a can of Faygo Orange Soda.

Tommy Slavino: "Yeah, I have an orange soda if you want it champ!"

Herschel scoffs at the offer.

Herschel Kiss: "That supposed to be some sort of racist's thing! Just because I'm black I gotta like orange soda!?"

Tommy looks a little uneasy.

Tommy Slavino: "Oh, I'm sorry Herschel, I didn't mean to imply anything by it."

Herschel's stone cold angry face quickly cracks away as he succumbs to laughter!

Herschel Kiss: "Nah nigga, I'm just playin'! Grape that racist flavor anyway, now gimme' that shit!"

Kiss snatches the can out of Tommy's hand, opens the fucker with his teeth, and sucks, yes SUCKS the soda out of the can, crushing it with his powerful lungs. Somehow he doesn't even choke, too bad Charlie can't say the same! Tommy looks on stunned for a moment. You can tell that he hasn't interacted with Mr. Kiss very much.

Tommy Slavino: "Herschel, while I have you here, would you mind telling the folks at home exactly what happened to you, and how you escaped Demos clutches?"

Herschel Kiss: "That shit? Listen dawg, Demos shoves me under that ring and that was the last I saw of him. That shit about stuffing me in a van, motherfucker, I weigh more than twice Demos dumbass. He couldn't possibly lift me into a van by himself. Also, I don't fit in vans! That's why Miss Fury had to buy the BOB bus to get me too and from shows!"

Tommy Slavino: "So Demos was NEVER in possession of you?"

Herschel Kiss: "Fuck no! I heard he had my ass on TV or something, but that wasn't me. I think that nigga taking liberties with my likeness!"

Tommy Slavino: "Okay, so if Demos never actually kidnapped you, then where have you been all of this time?"

Herschel Kiss: "Stuck under that fucking ring! Demos really crammed me in there and I couldn't squeeze out! I had to wait for the ring crew to come tear the ring down to get free. Of course that took almost a week before anyone showed up!"

Tommy Slavino: "Well, Vincent Lane does run a loose ship. I hear most territories air the shows days late due to the editing team not being able to get the job done on time, so it's not surprising that the ring crew takes a week to get the job done as well! Just one more question before you go Herschel."

Herschel has a mouth full of food as he spit talks.

Herschel Kiss: "Yeah man, ask away!"

Tommy Slavino: "How did you survive for nearly a week while trapped under the ring!?"

Herschel Kiss: "Rats!"

Tommy Slavino: "Rats? Like, you ate rats?"

Herschel Kiss: "Hey man, don't judge. I did what I had to do!"

Tommy Slavino: "Indeed you did Herschel, and nobody is judging you for nothing!"

Tommy faces the camera as Herschel wonders off and crams his face.

Tommy Slavino: "There you have it! Herschel Kiss, a true survivor and an inspiration to us all! The only question now is, what the fuck is Demos deal!?"

[Image: brofade.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Thunder Knuckles™'s post!
ALIAS (04-16-2021)
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-16-2021, 06:44 AM

Is he still claiming someone is missing?

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Chris Page's post!
ALIAS (04-16-2021), Charlie Nickles (04-16-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

04-16-2021, 07:15 AM

(04-16-2021, 06:44 AM)CCP Said: Is he still claiming someone is missing?

Hey there, champ, let ol' Charlie spell it out for you:

-That Joseph Stalin nut licking freak put Big Puddin' under the ring

-Later in the night, Big Puddin' interfered in Miss Fury's match

-Now BOB's claiming Puddin' was under the ring for an entire week (?????)

The XWF is just as crazy as I remember it being before that pinko commy locked me up!

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-16-2021, 09:16 AM

(04-16-2021, 07:15 AM)Demos Said:
(04-16-2021, 06:44 AM)CCP Said: Is he still claiming someone is missing?

Hey there, champ, let ol' Charlie spell it out for you:

-That Joseph Stalin nut licking freak put Big Puddin' under the ring

-Later in the night, Big Puddin' interfered in Miss Fury's match

-Now BOB's claiming Puddin' was under the ring for an entire week (?????)

The XWF is just as crazy as I remember it being before that pinko commy locked me up!

Let me spell it out for you.

You claim to have kidnapped a man that interfered in said match and then your dumb ass cut a promo WITH him. Whatever you say kiddo, whatever you say.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-16-2021, 09:29 AM

Everyone knows there are trap doors under every XWF ring. You think we can hide that many tables and chairs and, I dunno, No Parking signs under there without a trap door???

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-16-2021)
"Big Puddin'" Herschel Kiss Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-16-2021, 04:38 PM

(04-15-2021, 11:38 PM)Demos Said:
Quote: XWF Anarchy

Demos tosses the baseball bat to the side of the ring. He looks down at the slowly stirring Dean Rose before sliding back out of the ring. Demos reaches underneath the ring apron and pulls out a comically sized black bodybag. Demos throws the bodybag over the top rope before sliding back into the ring. Demos walks over to Herschel Kiss, kicking him in the skull precisely three times before lifting the big man up to his feet. Demos wraps his arms around Puddin’s shoulder blades before Devil Hook Dropping him into the body bag! The crowd goes nuts!

Demos rolls off of Puddin’ and begins to try and zip up the bodybag around the man’s unconscious body.

Vinnie Lane: "Wait…..is Demos taking prisoners?!?"

Demos fully zips Big Puddin' into the bodybag. He rolls the black bodybag out of the ring where it lands on the floor with a harsh umpf.

Demos steps out between the ropes and jumps to the floor below. Demos pulls the ring apron up and stuffs the bodybag underneath the ring. Demos is close to follow, climbing underneath the ring as well before reaching back out and pulling the ring apron down.

LATER THAT VERY SAME NIGHT...........

Miss Fury is down and out! Terry points down to the fallen villain and cups his hand to his ear to signify that he's calling for the Atomic Leg Drop! The crowd lights up and Terry takes off hitting the ropes, but Herschel Kiss grabs his boot and trips him up!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Terry turns his attention to Herschel on the outside and points at him while talking trash and doesn't notice Oswald sliding into the ring behind him!

Vinnie Lane: "How does Terry not know Ghost Tank is in the ring? He has to be able to smell him!"

Oswald smashes a forearm across Terry’s back and keeps on him, pinning him against the ropes. Herschel slides into the ring, but his ass gets caught on the bottom rope, trapping him!

Ozzy hammers away as Herschel pushes back out and clumsily runs to the steps, but he’s too late, and Terry is making a comeback! Ozzy and Terry exchange blows in the center of the ring. Terry hits a big right and rocks the money man! Terry whips him into the ropes and catches him with a BIG BOOT on the rebound!

Herschel crashes into him from behind, sending Terry crashing to the mat! Herschel runs in and BELLY FLOPS on Terry, crushing him under his 600 plus pounds of chocolate man meat! Herschel rolls off and Ozzy sits up and shakes the cobwebs.

Oswald and Herschel get to their feet and begin to stalk Terry who is just beginning to recover!

Vinnie Lane: “Oh no! Terry’s down and out numbered by BOB!”

Wasn't me.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Big Puddin'" Herschel Kiss's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-16-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

04-16-2021, 06:33 PM

(04-16-2021, 04:38 PM)"Big Puddin" Herschel Kiss Said: Wasn't me.

Hate Post Like Post