Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Origins: Chapter 8
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-15-2021, 02:44 PM

ORIGINS
CHAPTER 8

Friday
April 3, 2020
Miami, Florida
Undisclosed Training Facility

[Image: giphy.gif]

Chris Page was in the wrestling ring at an undisclosed location in Miami, Florida. Chris has always run with an elite group of wrestlers inside and outside of the business dating back to his days of owning and operating the World Global Wrestling Federation. Many of the top names that built the XWF flocked to the WGWF and found greater successes without any of the drama.

Where people always fuck up when dealing with Chris Page is the assumption that his mind for the Professional Wrestling business as an owner. Chris successfully ran the WGWF for well over ten years before closing the federation after years of burnout. The experience of running day-to-day operations, plotting, and meticulous planning events are just a couple of attributes that have been brought to the table to carefully plot and plan the demise of not only Robert Main but will land the Universal Championship around his waist.

Chris uses the top rope to stretch as he is in a white sleeveless t-shirt, black gym shorts, and a pair of black track shoes. Chris stops stretching and runs the ropes, back and forth twice before breaking down into a jog before coming to a stop in the center of the ring. The constant thoughts of if Jessica was going to show have been running through his mind most of the day. It is one thing to talk about and something else to be about it.

Jesscia: Well this is not off the beaten path or anything.

Chris turns around hearing Jessica’s voice as she has made her way into this private facility.

[Image: normal]

” It is good to see you too.”

Jessica drops her gym back on the black mat that surrounds the ringside area as she looks up in the ring at Chris.

Jessica: Why are we so far away from the city? I almost turned around.

” You know I cannot be seen with anyone unfamiliar. If we were in the city someone would have spotted us and there is a good chance it gets back to Robert, not to mention the XWF in general. The fewer questions were thrown my way until the time is right the better. Now, get in the ring because we do not have a lot of time. We are only going to be as successful as the work you put into it.”

Jessica climbs up on the ring apron.

Jessica: The is the first time I have been in a ring.

” Well in the ring implies you are in between the ropes. You are on the ring apron, which happens to be one of the hardest parts of a wrestling ring if used correctly. It can be a dangerous weapon.”

Jessica steps her right leg over the middle rope stepping down onto the mat and as she brings her left foot over she snags it on the rope causing herself to trip and fall on the protective ring mat that rests on top of plywood that makes up the ring itself.

Jessica: Ouch!

Jessica looks up at Chris who walks over and reaches down towards her with his right hand while he states.

” This shit is not ballet.”

Jessica reaches up taking him by the hand as he pulls her up to her feet.

” Welcome to your first day of learning how to be a professional wrestler.”

Jessica walks around the center of the ring as she slightly springs up in her steps feeling the softer surface of the ring itself.

Jessica: How can it feel so soft yet hurt when I fell coming into the ring?

” This is just a protective mat. Underneath it is metal supports and plywood. That mat can only offer so much support, but you are going to learn all of this over the next several days because that is all the time we have before you ship off to Anarchy.”

The announcement catches Jessica off guard as she immediately responds while throwing both hands up, palms out towards Page.

Jessica: Wait what?

” We do not have the luxury of having a lot of time on our hands. This thing with Robert is only as good as we are holding those tag titles. The moment we lose them is the moment he will try to crawl back into the Universal Championship scene; that is when we have to be ready to pounce. So yeah, I pulled some strings and got you a deal. Just needs your signature.”

Chris can sense the hesitation exuding from Jessica as she lowers her hands down while he states.

” Remember this is not about winning or losing right now, this is about getting in and recruiting the talent we need to make all of this happen. Today is about learning some of the basics, enough to get you through a match. We will continue to meet and continue to train as we are going. Do you trust me?”

That is the million-dollar question when it comes to dealing with just about any situation that requires anyone to rely on someone else to hold up an end of a deal. Trust is hard to earn and easy to be broken and depending on who you are and what your perception is will dictate if you can forgive someone for breaking that bond.

Jessica: I am here aren’t I?

” That does not answer the question.”

Jessica: Yes, I trust you.

Chris backs away from Jessica as he directs his attention towards the ropes. He motions for her to come forward towards the ropes which she does. Chris reaches out taking a hold of the top rope and pulls it forward several times as it retracts back.

” Do not fool yourself into thinking these are ropes. These are cables with little to no protection between you and them.”

Jessica reaches out taking ahold of the top rope.

” Hitting these ropes correctly is detrimental because if you hit the wrong things can go south really quick. Watch me.”

Chris takes three steps back towards the center of the ring. He does not demonstrate fast, he walks through the three-step motion.

” Think about it as three steps. When you are closing in count them off.”

Chris takes one step and counts it, he takes his second and counts it before stopping.

” As soon as you count two starts turning towards your right and leaning back as step three. You want the top rope to be your friend, as you lean in to bounce off you want to hold on to the rope with your right hand to maintain some semblance of balance in case those feet get crossed up.”

Jessica watches on as Chris runs the ropes, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth before slowing down and coming to a stop.

” Give it a shot.”

Chris steps out of the way as Jessica takes a deep breath before jogging across the ring and attempting to bounce off the rope, she does, sloppy but she does as she jogs across the ring counting her steps and bounces off this one better, she jogs across the ring counting her steps as she closes in on the ropes and bounces off again before slowly jogging to a stop. Jessica reaches up towards her lower back as if in a little bit of pain.

” Not too bad for the first time.”

Jessica: Shit does not feel good though.

” I told you that this was not going to be easy and it only gets tougher from here Jessica. Your body will adapt to the bumps and the ring itself the more time you put in. Run them again, this time faster.”

Jessica looks at Chris reluctantly before he motions towards the ropes with his head. She rolls her eyes before repeating the process of running the ropes, and she does so faster and a little more put together as she stops in the center of the ring.

” Better.”

Chris walks towards Jessica as he states.

” The next crucial piece you need to know to protect yourself at any time when it comes to falling. I want you to hit the ropes and give me a running shoulder tackle. What I want you to pay attention to when I go down is my chin and how it is tucked towards my chest. You do this because it protects your head from whiplashing back into the canvass.”

Jessica runs and bounces off the ropes where he runs towards Chris delivering a running shoulder tackle that Chris sells as he falls backward on the mat while tucking his chin towards his head safely protecting the back of his head from the mat.

” You see that?”

Jessica: I did.

Chris gets back to his feet where he says.

” My turn.”

Chris runs towards the ropes, springing off them where he crashes into Jessica with a stiff running shoulder block knocking her down to the canvass with a hard thud, she tucks her chin but not tightly as her head whiplashes back against the canvass.

Jessica: Fuck!

Jessica clutches at the back of her head while Chris reaches down with his right hand.

” I told you to tuck your chin.”

Jessica: I fucking did…”

Jessica reaches up taking Chris by the hand as he pulls her up to her feet.

” Tightly.”

Chris drops her hand as he bounces off the far side with even more force as he delivers the running shoulder block sending Jessica falling backward and crashing down on the mat, this time her head tightly tucked so that it does not connect with the canvass.

” Better.”

Chris helps Jessica back up to her feet.

” You have to remember to tuck that chin with anything; body slam, suplex, any fundamental move that chin is tucked and you will be fine.”

Without warning, Chris scoops Jessica up for a body slam.

” Tuck!

Chris slams Jessica down to the canvass with her chin tucked tightly. The sound of the weight on the canvass as she is slammed echoes throughout the empty training facility.

” Good.”

Chris reaches down picking Jessica up off the mat. She is winded, rightfully so because the ring can blow anyone up pretty quick if you are not in great physical shape.

” Need a quick break?”

Jessica: I can take a few minutes.”

With a head nod from Chris, they both walk towards the ropes when we hear Chris’s cell phone start ringing from his gym bag resting on the floor near Jessica’s. Chris drops down to the mat and rolls out to the floor where he unzips his bag and pulls out his phone. He looks at the screen before showing the screen towards Jessica as the name ROBERT MAIN is shown. Chris holds his index finger over his lips as he answers the call and places it on speaker.

” What’s up Robert?

” Not too much just trying to catch up with you. What’s going on?”

” Not much, at the gym getting a little work out in as we speak.”

” I just really wanted to call you and thank you again for everything over the last several months, It is like for the first time I am seeing things very clearly.”

” I told you the Apex-Prophecy did not give two shits about you, I told you the XWF management does not give a flying fuck about you; but you opened your eyes all on your own. You were either going to believe me or you were not. The proof is out there for you to see if you choose to see it. You owe me no thanks. What we have to do now is defend our belts against whoever chooses to step to the plate.”

” No one was signed the contracts yet.”[/orane]

” And nobody will because they know this is a storm they want zero part in; however since we do have mandatory title defenses to make; I want to put the bug in Vita’s ear.”

You can see a huge smile come across Jessica’s face as Chris simply nods in her direction.

[orange]” Vita? Why her? That is kind of out of the left-field since she has been focusing a lot of her time on Anarchy.”

” Let’s just say that I have a personal bone that I want to pick with her for a friend.”

” Alright man, if that is what you want to do.”

” Listen, let me finish up this workout and I will shoot you a call back.”

” Sounds good.”

” Later.”

Chris ends the call before tossing his phone back in his back.

Jessica: I cannot believe how wrapped around your finger you have him.”

” It did not happen overnight. We are talking about months and months of planning just to get to this point. This ball has been rolling since September and every day is a new challenge and a new game when it comes to Mr. Main.”

Jessica: God I cannot wait to see the look on his face when he finally finds out he has been used and abused.

Chris climbs back up on the ring apron as he looks deeply into Jessica’s eyes as he states.

” You got to crawl before you walk. You ready to continue?”

Jessica nods her head as Chris steps back through the ropes into the squared circle. He instructs her to hit run the ropes as the training session continues.

… TO BE CONTINUED.

THURSDAY AFTERNOON
APRIL 15, 2021
BRIDGEPORT, CONNECTICUT
UNDISCLOSED HOTEL MEETING ROOM
3:45 PM

Our scene opens at an undisclosed hotel meeting room somewhere near the Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport, Connecticut. There is a buffet set up alongside the back wall featuring pot roast in one warm tray, scalloped potatoes in a warm tray, steamed veggies are in a warm tray and a large bowl of fresh salad sits off to the side.

In the room we see Chris Page, Miss Fury, Thunder Knuckles, Bobby Bourbon and Andre Dixon; or BoB Elite as they refer to themselves as. They are all seated around an oval table in the center of the room enjoy the nice dinner while having some laughs at the weeks events.[/white]

[green]” Listen you cannot fault him for taking his sweet ass time in accepting the side bet, albeit stupid on his behalf but once it is confirmed that he is all in will make the victory on Saturday that much more satisfying.”

Bobby Bourbon: He thinks he is cute but he is in for a very rude awakening. When you beat him on Savage he is eliminated from challenging for any title held by any member of BoB. Pressure is on him to deliver because you already have.

Thunder Knuckles: This mother fucker ain’t nothin' more than a Dollar General rip off of ol Thunder Knuckles. He plays in dreams, check I did that at Snow Job, and Them No Good Bastards beat him to musical numbers! It is sick how much he wants to be relevant to rip off everyone else’s style. Even goddamn Chris Page had the split personality thing going before he showed up and ripped that off too!”

Andre chimes in after finishing off some potatoes.

Andre Dixon: The dude mentioned me more over the last week or so than he did when he faced me in that Battle Royale and he is not even fighting me now!

” Listen guys; the guy is a charity case that was looking for attention and he has found way more than he has bargained for. What you are seeing out of him now is that last-minute desperation, that last-minute attempt to try and save as much face as he can because he has been crucified harder than Jesus Christ. Desperate men do desperate things. Everyone in this room knows just how fucked he is because Saturday Night is just right around the corner and unfortunately for him what takes place on Savage is not going to be a dream, it will not be anything short of his worst nightmare. If he thought Charlie Nickels and Charlie Dimes duking things out in his dreams was his saving grace then the rude awakening that is about to fall into his lap is enough to further put me over the top.

Andre Dixon: I still want a singles shot against him.”

[green]” He will not accept it for he knows that he will fail. If you have not noticed with our resident mental patient he will rarely dive into waters that he cannot control. He knows that when it comes to dealing with you or Bobby or Fury that he stands zero chance at leaving with a win; why else do you think he LOVES to remind anyone that will listen…”

Chris turns his head towards a camera (that is not there).

” Did you know that my opponent has eliminated Miss Fury, Thunder Knuckle, Bobby Bourbon, and Andre Dixon from respective Battle Royale?”

Chris winks at the camera (that is not there) before shifting his attention back towards his comrades.

Miss Fury: I think I speak for everyone when I say that I cannot wait to see him crash and fucking burn..”

” Forty-eight short hours, it is almost time for his public execution.”

Suddenly there is a loud pounding on the closed double doors. Thunder Knuckles tosses his napkin on his plate as he spouts out.

Thunder Knuckles: Who the fuck is that?!

He stands from his chair while his Tag Team partner crams some pot roast in his mouth enjoying every savory bite as Thunder Knuckles makes his way towards the door where another round of pounding is heard as he walks towards it spouting out.

Thunder Knuckles: I am coming goddamnit!

Thunder Knuckles finally reaches the door where he unlocks it and opens it up where we see…

[Image: tumblr_me2dkvNmgI1rl90t0o1_400.gif]

It’s Big Puddin’ the REAL HerschelKiss walks through the doors leaving Thunder Knuckles a tad confused as Big Puddin’ immediately gravitates towards the buffet that has been set up on the backside of the room while the rest of BoB Elite look over at Thunder Knuckles who closes the door behind Mr. Kiss.

Thunder Knuckles: Uh Big Puddin’ what are you doing here? I thought Charmos had you?"

While fixing him a plate Herschel spouts out.

Herschel Kiss: Demos couldn’t catch a cold let alone hold on to Big Puddin! He stuffed me under the ring but never came back to get me like a dumbass.”

” Wait.. so you are here, so who is there? Ah, fuck it man I do not even care anymore, Demos is an amateur.”

Herschel Kiss: And he has not thrown me out of a Battle Royale either.”

Miss Fury: How long have you been free?

Herschel Kiss: I dunno, few days.”

Big Puddin piles a plate high as fuck before walking back towards the doors he just walked through.

Herschel Kiss: Later.

Herschel Kiss walks past Thunder Knuckles who looks on as Big Puddin’ exits the room with his plate in tow. Just like that Big Puddin was revealed to be fine and in perfect health contrary to whatever reality or dream Demos would love to force feed down your throats. The problem with using talents in promos and building your work around them is you might want to do it in a way that is not easily sabotaged with a blink of an eye.

Keep reaching though.

It is cute for you.

" Demos Dissociative Identity Disorder, formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder is mostly cause by incest Subbenville isn't known for being the biggest place in Ohio."

Thunder Knuckles: That shit explains it all.

Poor Demos

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE

I will be the first to admit that over the last week and a half I have had more fun slapping around Demos and making him my bitch more than I thought I would. It brings a huge smile to my face knowing that we are just a few short days away from all the talk coming to a close and the time for the actions to speak louder than any word could. Demos threw the towel in on this a while back but even knowing that he is outmatched and outgunned is not enough for me to rest without firmly establishing beyond any shadow of a doubt that he got smoked faster than a fatty on 4/20.

Over the last week or so my challengers have tried to convince the world and anyone that will listen that he is going to dethrone me and end my reign as the XWF Universal Champion on Saturday Night, April 17th live on Savage; and while that is a very cute pipe dream at best the nails have already been driven into my opponents coffin trapping him inside for him to do nothing more than suffocating as the oxygen is rapidly depleted with every breath he takes. I love the notion that someone this goddamn weak thinks HE can beat me let alone hang in the ring with me. When you are the Universal Champion it is your job to perform at a high caliber level with every appearance from what you see on television to even the promotional packages you put forth. I am so far inside this cocksucker's head he phoned in his first Tag Turmoil appearance! Yet you are the best? You are better than me? You are the man that DESERVES the position that I occupy? Do you not see how dumb you have made yourself look to give such a shit about me over here but not maintain that same fire for what is going on over there? If you are half as good you want us all to believe you are you would have SHOWED everyone, including myself that MAYBE at some point down the line you MIGHT have what it takes to climb to the top of the mountain, yet your consistency to deliver the goods further exposed you for the unprepared jizz stain that I already know you to be. Not only is my opponent so title hungry he is in the midst of a nice little sparing with Corey Smith as we speak, which you have not taken a peak you should because the shit is highly entertaining. Even when they are not trying to sell me, they sell me… amateurs. My point in even referencing this revolves around how this will be yet another title opportunity that he will lose as well; two title shots in one week flushed down the toilet followed by another chance at another title opportunity on Warfare. Talk about a rough couple of weeks when you look back at losing the Television Title at March Madness AND losing the March Madness Tournament Final with LOSING your second shot at the Universal Title all within thirty goddamn days.

I understand why you love to throw Thunder Knuckles in the mix and how you defeated him; it is because that was the LAST notable win that you have picked up and that was LAST YEAR! You throw that food for thought out there because you are bitter that since that LAST big win your stock has crumbled while he has been on the rise. You feel like propping that up on a pedestal takes away from the fact that you are still overrated and still a complete waste of space. My only advice to give you at this point is to stop spreading yourself so thin because appearing on as many shows as humanly possible without being able to deliver the goods does absolutely nothing for you but make it so much easier for guys like me to thrash you as I have done without so much as breaking a sweat I want you to know that YOU are the one that made this so easy. YOU are the one that elected to try and use my past in an attempt to discredit my present; you know, the same thing everyone tries to do and every one has failed at doing for the last five months. YOU are the one that walked into this shooting a bunch of blanks while I have ripped through your chest and ripped out your heart. What you fail to realize and what you refuse to understand is that you are coming out here making fun of my losses only to find yourself in the SAME position that I was in back in twenty nineteen losing every major contest that you are involved in. You are too stupid to comprehend is that I have been undefeated longer than your longest reigning TV championship run of the modern era that lasted all of three months while all of your HUGE failures have taken place over the last several weeks. So tell me, what is more, impressive over the last three months, winning the Universal Championship, Main Eventing the last two consecutive Pay-Per-Views, successfully defending the Universal Championship for what will be the third defense, OR losing your second chance at the big boy belt, losing the TV Title to someone you thought was inferior and being the one BEAT in the Finals of March Madness while I was busy stealing the fucking show as the headline attraction?

The locker room feels bad for my opponent.

He is running around the locker room STILL trying to convince anyone that will listen that I am toast. It is astounding to me how someone like him is so hell-bent on trying to tell the world I am a beaten man but has his fallback on entering the Battle Royale for the Number One Contender shot at Leap of Faith he touts in the same goddamn locker room! I do not know what his hard-on is for Bobby and ol Thunder Knuckles is but it is a fool’s move to put your attention anywhere else than what stands right in front of you.

A bigger fool to strike a deal that you are losing!

That is right ladies and gentlemen as if I did not need ANY more ammunition to this poser trying to portray himself as a challenger he went off and struck a deal that all but guarantees that he will be out of the Championship mix for a very, very long time to come. Isn’t cute when you see someone flapping their gums in the locker room like my opponent has done, drawing the ire of Bourbon who would eat him in one sitting, the challenge laid and accepted behind the curtain only to see something like this publicly:

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=40483&pid=165906#pid165906

That confidence is more than rattled wouldn’t you say? But this is the guy that is going to BEAT me? This is the guy that has drank so much of his kool-aid that he thinks that he is somehow invincible and is going to overcome the odds to take down the GREATEST Universal Champion in HIS modern era? Let us do one better since you are all about writing checks your ass cannot cash. Let’s raise the stakes and make this a little more interesting, at least for me since I have grown bored with you in general and I need something to spice it up for me.

Since you have failed to answer Bourbon promptly maybe you will answer me a little quicker.

Since you are so great since you are so sure of yourself to lift the Universal Title off my shoulder on Savage; IF you beat me you get the honor of being the man! You get to say that you fulfilled your destiny by drinking the blood of children or whatever outcry for the attention you sell yourself on next… if you lose; WHEN you lose, you NEVER challenge for the Universal Championship again. If hell freezes over and you do someone fluke yourself to MY championship I will NEVER challenge for it again. Talk about putting your money where your mouth is.

I am not just referring to Demos.

I am referring to Charlie Nickels.

I am referring to Charlie Dimes.

I am referring to any personality that resides inside that body of yours. You get no loopholes you only get to eat your words further when you throw shade at me losing three attempts prior, it will be by my hands that you do not get that third. Unlike you, I do not need to think things over because I am that confident that I have smoked you four times over that you think your saving grace is that dribble you put forth this week that I punched right on through to the degree that you did not even revisit it. Kid, you are so far gone that the only shocking moment coming out of Savage is how long I allow you to share the ring with me before pulling the plug on any aspirations that you may have at ever getting to where I am. You are not nearly as clever as people think you are.

That is if you accept.

We all know you will not do that, will you?

While I on the other hand can say that if you accept the contract is verbal and binding. You, like so many others, think that I care about being the Universal Champion? Well let me enlighten you and the masses at the same time; I cared about WINNING the Universal Title, something that I accomplished. It can leave tomorrow and it will not change the fact that I succeeded in my quest; is it entertaining to have? Sure. Does it piss off most of you that it belongs to me? Probably. Do I give a flying fuck? Not really. So it is easy for me to make that very bold wager to this contest. You have tripped and fallen so many times that I am shocked that your shoes are even tied at this point. You ask me to explain what traps you have stepped in? Well if you did your homework I have been calling you on them every step of the way. The obvious one I will point out YET AGAIN is how you have been nothing more than the same broken record that plays every time someone tries to step to my plate. No further explanation is needed when you are not capable of forming your sentence of trash talk without falling back on what so many others have said in the past.

That does not make you witty or clever.

That makes you incredibly unoriginal; something you are completely content with being. That might work for you, it might be okay by your standards because I mean you are the guy whose biggest singles win in his XWF career is over Thunder Knuckles and his highest accolade is being the goddamn Television Champion. In three months you have failed at claiming Tag Titles, you have failed at winning the Freestyle Championship at its inception; goddamn Alias toasted you hard and fast that I ALMOST felt pity for you, you are going to lose a second opportunity at the Freestyle Championship as we speak and then cap it all off you are going to lose this encounter against me on Saturday Night. Something else you and every other peon have thrown a blind eye towards is how all but two of MY losses in MY past here in the XWF were held under “limits” whereas now none of you have that safety blanket to fall back on as it stands here and now. Much like you think that using your personalities by things playing out in your mind was to somehow throw me off? Brother all I did was make all of your personalities look just as stupid as you do by thinking that that kind of amateur hour rhetoric is going to somehow take you to the promised land when in actuality all it was then and is now are actions of a man that has no clue what direction to take. You have been schooled since the first promo and will continue to be schooled throughout regardless if it is in your mind or in whatever reality you want to try to play in. You are in the final hours of your LAST chance at stepping in the ring with me as fourteen minutes and fifty-nine seconds of your fifteen minutes of fame have about run out, and it runs out leaving you empty-handed as a mother fucker wondering what your next step is going to be while mine next step is now a formality; the partner you dicked over in R.L. Edgar.

This is where you wake up from these dream sequences and try to use it as some sort of strategy, some sort of ploy.

Only much like it has done with every other Elite member on this roster… it to shall bomb.

You keep living in that fantasy world while I keep living in the real world where come the close of that opening match on Savage I will still be reigning as YOUR XWF Universal Champion, and there are two things that you can do about it. Like it and nothing.

I will see you again before our time is up, don’t you worry.

My flashbacks are far superior to your dreams any day of the week. Nice try though.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Big Puddin'" Herschel Kiss (04-15-2021), Andre Dixon (04-15-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-15-2021), Lycana (04-15-2021), Miss Fury (04-15-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-15-2021)