Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Origins: Chapter Seven
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-14-2021, 06:20 PM

ORIGINS
CHAPTER 7

Thursday
April 2, 2020
Miami, Florida

[Image: giphy.gif]

It was a warm and humid late afternoon in South Beach not even being a week removed from winning the XWF Tag Titles it was time for Chris to meet up with Jessica. Chris has been over the moon since her last phone call in which Jessica pushed herself all in.

Chris arrived early to the location off Ocean Boulevard across from Clevelander; dressed down for the weather in a pair of black gym shorts, a white tank top, black shades covering his eyes, and his long hair tied back into a ponytail. He checks his wristwatch.

” 4:50.”

The meeting was set up for five o’clock and all that was left was waiting and wondering if she was going to show up. People back out of things all the time and for various reasons. If she gets cold feet this time around he knows he will have to move forward with his second option. Backup plans are not ideal when everything must be as orchestrated as this is turning into being. Jessica has the look and the personality Chris needs to fly under the radar and start building the formidable team to take to war within the ranks of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

” Well look who is here early.”

The sound of Jessica’s voice is heard coming from the right side of Chris as he sits on the rock wall that separates the beach from Ocean Boulevard. Chris stands and turns towards the sound of Jessica’s voice where his eyes lock on…

[Image: britt-baker-for-the-women-of-aew-poolsid...mbnail.jpg]

” Well aren’t you a sight for sore eyes. Goddamn Jess.”

The two share a quick hug.

” I figured we could take a walk on the beach and talk this thing out?”

[color=#800000]Jessica: Glad I dressed for the occasion.

” Me too, uh I mean, you do look pretty fucking good.”

The two cut through an opening of the retaining wall and onto the white sands of South Beach, and much like any day, the beach is pretty packed with locals and tourists alike. Chris and Jessica made their way down to the water's edge and start to walk up the beach with their back to the sun.

” I have to ask what made you suddenly change your mind? I mean it has been six months or so since by chance our paths crossed.”

Jessica was still timid with opening up on the full details.

Jessica: Chris all I can say about Vita is I gave her the chance and she blew it. Over the last several months I will be the first to admit that I might have gotten a little obsessive with trying to bridge that gap with her, but no responses will only go so long. That heartless piece of shit traded our friendship for that company! For Ruby! Everyone thought that she was just "acting out" during her Vicious Vita days, but it wasn't! Everything before was the act, and so is The Pink Mist!”

Jessica pauses as she looks Chris in the eyes.

Jessica: "If I'm to do this, there's just one thing that I want in return... Her head."

” Vita's?”

Jessica: "No! Ruby!"

Not that we can expect you to go back and time and do your research; look at Demos as an example, allow us to tell you the backstory. Vita has ghosted Jessica and started kissing the ass of Ruby on Thursday Night Anarchy, it has become the fuel to Jessica’s fire to jump in on operation endgame which phase one is already well underway.

Jessica: "Vita's a piece of shit, and who is Ruby to tell anyone that she deserves a second chance!? Nothings changed with Vita, she's still the same human garbage that she proved herself to be the moment that she hooked up with Noah Jackson and slapped that one guy on behalf of ! I want to expose her, no, ALL OF THEM! And then I want to make them pay! How better to get my revenge than to take Vita's dreams like my own and to crush her new friends under my boot?

” I like it.”

Jessica: "Then maybe you can help me achieve it? As you know I have been watching what you have been doing with Robert and I have to say that I am impressed.”

” Why thank you.”

Jessica: You are welcome. I mean the way you have manipulated that entire situation has been like a work of art, and as I have been sitting back and watching I have realized that you are exactly who I need to learn from. I want to hear more about your plan and how exactly I can help you.”

This was the sweet sound of music to Chris’s ears as he has wanted to lay this out with her since that hot September night in 2019.

” It is simple, but complex at the same time… and it is going to require one hundred percent commitment or it will fail.”

Jessica: Okay, I am listening.

Chris and Jessica stop their stroll as they each turn out towards the ocean as far as the eye can see. It truly is an awesome sight to take in as the sounds of the waves crashing down on the shores are seen as well as heard. While looking out at the peaceful scenery Chris begins to speak.

” I want to build an army from within the XWF, and I need for you to be that general.”

Jessica: Why me?

” Because nobody will see it coming. My initial thoughts will be to get you under contract with the XWF, and seeing as you have beef with Ruby you want to handle it seems like Anarchy is the best place to start.”

Jessica: You do know that I do not know the first thing about being a professional wrestler.

Neither does Demos but that is not stopping him.

” Minor details, you seem to forget you are talking to a guy that has spent all of his life in this business. I am a third-generation megastar that has trained many, many people over the last twenty-five years to do this gig. All you need to know initially are the basics. I have been thinking long and hard about all aspects of this plan and have no doubts that our execution is going to be just as great as Phase One has been with dealing with Robert.”

Jessica: Are you not just the least bit concerned that I might not be good enough to get things done in the ring? I would hate to be the reason that this fails.

” Not exactly.”

There is a pause from Chris before he continues.

” If you came into the XWF mowing over the competition left and right that would not be considering flying under the radar, now would it? The idea is to get you the basics so we can get you started quickly; I am going to put you under a mask and call you Miss Direction just to get the ball rolling. Now, here is the beautiful piece of this equation. I do not need you to win; I’d like for you too, obviously, but initially, you will be infiltrating the rest of the locker room.”

Jessica: Any people off the jump you want me to try and reach out to?

” We need to start slow; there is a guy with a lot of money that can bankroll this; he is not the smartest guy in the world but he is very useful to get this organization off the ground.”

Jessica: What organization? What exactly are we building?

” We are building our BoB’s; or as it shall be known once everything comes full circle, Brotherhood of Baddies. We will start as a group only to build it into a full-fledged organization. We shall start by taking all of the XWF gold before taking the XWF, and then taking over the world of Professional Wrestling.”

Jessica: Tell me more about his man with the money.

” His name is Oswald, and he is an easy mark based on what I see. If you gave him any time of your day I could see him following you around like a little puppy dog. You will be able to wrap him around your little finger. He is not the best wrestler in the world by any means; remember, we are going under the radar as much as possible to start things off. If you can snag Oswald and this tag team out there called the Thugz. These three will be the start we need, but I do not want to see that you are getting discouraged or anything because wins are not going to rack up initially. We need them to think that what you are doing is going to fail, it will lead them into a false sense of security for when the big bomb drops everyone that doubts what we are doing is going to be left holding their dicks.”

There is a small pause from Chris before he states.

” This is a game of chess, and I am the master of it. You and I are about to find ourselves as the masterminds behind arguably what will go down as the most dominant organization that anyone has seen in a very, very long time. I have my eyes on several people right now for long-term plans. I just need to see how things play out with them before we approach. Remember, the goal here is to build from within so when we drop the missile the heat signature will be too massive to miss.”

Jessica: What are you getting out of all of this? I mean I get it, you want to take down the company that screwed you over but what else because that cannot be it.

” I am going to get a lot out of this. More than you would ever know; for starters, the satisfaction of being able to be the guy to say that he outsmarted them all. Everyone loves to take shots at me about my usage of marijuana as an example; well how funny will it be when a pothead dupes an entire organization? Being able to flip that on them for falling for it is only that much fuel added to that never-ending fire. Something else I am going to get out of it is being able to say that I have had a hand in making more stars for the future of this great sport I love known as Professional Wrestling.”

Chris gazes into the eyes of Jessica.

” But the one thing that I will gain out of this over anything else is the XWF Universal Championship. That is the only belt that has not made it to my extensive collection but is long overdue to take its place in my trophy room. I have been denied on two separate occasions over backstage politics because I was not and am not in favor of the powers that be. The Universal Title is my endgame for the XWF, and once it is mine all hell is going to break loose.”

Jessica: When do we start?

” Tomorrow.”

TO BE CONTINUED

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

Is it just me or is it funny as fuck when you start to see backtracking from your opponents? I mean it is like one of those, yep, they know they are so fucked beyond repair moments, only in the case of Demos, he is way too late in the game to be making the elementary errors in judgment that he thought was so groundbreaking or cutting edge. The actions of Charlie Nickels, Charlie Dimes, and Demos at this point have become nothing more than comical at best. The dude is running around in so many goddamn circles he does not which way is up. This is exactly what happens to people who THINK they are better than they truly are; it is just a fact. Every step of the way this dumb mother fucker has stepped in just about every trap that has been left in his wake. We can start with how all of his material is nothing more than completely rehashed by damn near anyone that steps in front of me. It is kind of hard to be taken seriously when you do not even have the mental capabilities to fire some shots that are anything less than fucking duds. Yes, at one time those petty insults held some weight when they were being fired from guys like Robert Main, like Unknown Soldiers, like Shane WAY back in twenty-nineteen; or guys like Shawn Warstein, Noah Jackson, Chris Chaos, Centurion, Ruby back in twenty-twenty.

[Image: 200.gif]

It is utterly fascinating to hear and see just how ignorant one person can be. As soon as I dropped my fifth and sixth earlier this week it was not even a matter of minutes before my phone was blowing up with calls, texts, emails, direct messages from just about every big name in this federation all applauding how I put YOU in your fucking place. As the messages poured in overnight; many from people that you would think would be clamoring for the belt coming off me. That should tell YOU Charlie just how much superior I am to you in every sense of the word. You have not done a damn thing over the last week or so that would qualify you as a legitimate challenger and have shown the world that when it comes to the intelligence you are on the lower end of that spectrum. It is entirely too late in the game for you, sir. You are a beaten man that I will continue to beat into the ground like a dead goddamn horse for no other reason than because I can and you are not capable of stopping me.

So which shithead did you bring in this latest piece of work? Nickels? Dimes? Or Demos? I mean not that it remotely matters because your result has not changed, and just in case you needed further reminding, that result is your impending defeat. How would the GREAT challenger combat have his own words crammed down his throat? Well, one of the things he did was IMMEDIATELY try and backtrack for being made to look like a bigger idiot than Dean Rose and Peter Gilmour combined. Charlie is a complete wreck. For starters, he said that I was at some Players Club; nope. A figment of his imagination; I was in a VIP room at Omnia overlooking the club behind tinted glass without the company of some cheap whores. This dumb fuck literally tried to spin a situation that he could not see into some lame fucking deal that made him look nothing short of desperate because he was not creative enough to even try to be realistic; and do you know what his "out" is, he did not name the location itself. He thought it was his saving grace but only defined him as inferior. This is what happens when you do not know how to cut a fucking promo. When you make up whatever delusional fantasy that engulfs your mind in a feeble attempt to save a little face. That’s like I set a shoot scene where I walk up on Charlie swallowing the cock of Dean Rose. Just because it’s plausible does not make it a fact; but I let that slide, I was like okay… and then within the same damn promo this dumb mother fucker broke the continuity of the federation! No explanations on how an event that WAS NOT PUBLICISED in any way, shape, or form yet somehow a magical flyer hits his hands. Do you not know how to maintain just a sliver of legitimacy? Probably not considering you thought it was cute to PAY a look-alike to parade around a fucking bar that I was not at nor have I ever been to.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Here is what I love the most.

After eating his words based on NOT KNOWING HIS HISTORY, you guys remember, right? Oh hell, let me show you.

(04-12-2021, 06:20 AM)Demos Said: So what happened at War Games 2019?

It’s predictable. Chris Page lost.

Cost his whole team the match. Lost to fucking Drew Anarchyle of all people.

First of all his name is ARCHYLE, so when you try to talk some shit about someone or talk down to them you might want to first know how to pronounce the name; that is the SIMPLEST thing you could do; but then again it would have been simple for you to go to War Games 2019 and see for yourself that I BEAT DREW, not vice versa as I so eloquently showed; but what did you do? You tried to save face by showing it was ROBERT who defeated me, NOT Drew! Way to further prove my point that YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT about the people in which you are speaking of. More importantly, not only do you not know what you are talking about YOU SHOW FUCKING FOOTAGE THAT PROVES IT! I am sorry, but how the hell does a guy like Charles have you people fooled into thinking that he is some sort of challenge to my throne as Universal Champion when he is enough to point out his own freaking mistakes? Not only point them out but have a piss poor defense to come back with.

It is almost as if he is under the impression that pointing out losses from two years ago is relevant to where I am today.

Kids, just do not understand the concept.

They also do not understand when they are whipped from pillar to post. In Charlie or Demos' eyes, he seriously thinks that he is up on me that he truly believes that he is leaving Saturday Night Savage as the Universal Champion…

I have no clue what is funnier, the fact he does not know he is dead in the water… OR just how overconfident he is walking into his demise on national television. Now at first, I will admit I was taking it a little easy on him, especially when he no-showed three days in a row; but now this is about nothing more than proving a point because an example needs to be set. You do not get to walk out on television and botch stories, botch history, and THINK that you are capable of being the Universal Champion; that is not how things work around here. It requires at least a high school education and based on what we have already seen this jackass flunked out of kindergarten.

You see this dude talk on public forums, professing victory, taking credit for the lack of names entering into the Leap of Faith number one contender’s match because they are what, exactly? Afraid of Demos? Yes ladies and gentlemen, this cookie-cutter douche bag firmly believes that all of you are afraid of him. What is there to be afraid of? Someone who seriously has no concept of what he is talking about? Someone that shifts from personality to personality in a feeble attempt to trip up his opponents only he does a piss poor job at it? Or are we to be afraid of a guy who couldn’t beat a goddamn girl? Brother, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the only thing scary about you is how far you are willing to go to keep your web of lies ongoing; and much like I have said previously, I am sure somewhere there is someone that might believe you.

Did you guys know that Demos threw Bobby Bourbon, Miss Fury, Thunder Knuckles, and Andre Dixon out of Battle Royales? Obligatory question asked.

There is nothing cutting edge or different when dealing with Demos; he is just another job guy to the stars; another point that will be proven when I leave him laying on his back looking up at the lights wondering what the hell just happened to him. What guys like him fail to realize is that when you are hit with the SAME verbal diarrhea over and over and over again it starts to lose its steam. He has followed the trail of breadcrumbs that I have laid for him every step of the way and is entirely too foolish enough to see it. There is no way I am dropping the title on Savage, that is a fact. There is no way I am dropping a match to Demos, that is a fact. There is no way that I am going to allow any interference from my stable because that excuse for failure will not be pointed at anyone other than yourself. Nothing about you fools me because I have seen through you since Robert Main chewed you up and spit you out. Ya know, kinda as he did to me, twice. Yet you are again, dumb enough, to try to USE my past with Robert against me when he schooled you a hell of a lot faster than he schooled me.

But continue pretending to be a badass or whatever you want us to believe you are because I, and many others are enjoying the laughs you are giving us..

Continue portraying yourself as this big obstacle in my way that is going to be blown over by the air I thump in your general direction. You are nothing more than my puppet as you have danced to my tune since this little party started. I mean look at you now, busting a rap! Talk about telling a convincing story; you have jumped around more in four promos than Thaddeus Duke does when he is dealing with the REAL competition; that is where you do your homework and go back to Snow Job and then into March Madness. Consider that your freebie of the day. I hate to tell you though, your rap game is weak as fuck so whatever you do, do not quit the XWF to chase after Warsteins dreams because that is going to work out for you the same way your SECOND Universal Title shot went, nowhere, or not just a suggestion… OHHHH, better yet! Ladies and gentleman, I give you the fourth face of Foley, uh I mean Charlie, give it up for LIL NICKELS and the Bitchside Boys, yeah baby!

[Image: tumblr_mgngn1lAp61rjiyreo1_500.gif]

… and you sir are a dead man walking.

Hey, question? How does someone like you put a four hundred pounder in a body bag in the back of a van? Ah never mind because you dropped that shit like a bad habit much like you are dropping this match to me. What is the matter, Charles? Get a little prissy in your diapers for being exposed as nothing more than a fly that circles shit?

[Image: pile-of-shit.gif?fit=268%2C240]

There will be no room for error when I decimate you in that ring. Any protection you think you have is out the window because you are going to look yourself in the mirror on Sunday morning without the luxury of having the Universal Title on your nightstand, you will be forced to admit to yourself that you screwed the pooch for the second time; watch out homie, number three is coming and if memory serves you did say there is no way that you would squander THREE opportunities, remember? I’ll be holding you to that as in other seven or eight months when you have built yourself up beating up on a bunch of nobodies whoever is sitting in this chair will bitch smack you again; and I will be there to throw your own words back in your face, again.

Yep, it is good to be the man while the XWF is thriving, all the more reason to take it down brick by fucking brick, darling by fucking darling.

Charles has tried.

Charles has failed.

Going back to confusing efforts with results; this is the part where you will finally come to that firm understanding that you have confused them much as you have confused yourself. So you keep reaching, you keep pretending that you are on the right track because I assure you the only track you are on right now is that fast track to the end of the line where you will be joining Thaddeus Duke, Big D, Drew Archlye; you know, the guy who you claim BEAT me.

[Image: giphy.gif]

And here I was thinking that the Beast might have to make a special appearance, but the truth is you cannot even handle me in my simplest form. Do yourself a favor and pick your personality you want to try their hand, at least that way you got two other personalities who can say they was not beaten, because you know, that is the only out you are going to have when I am done pounding your face like it is Jessica’s twat. You are the punchline of this joke, Charles. You have gotten so far inside your head that not even you can tell which direction you want to try and go. That does not help you, that hurts you. While you continue to harp on my past failures allow me to take this from a different approach by saying that my past is what has directed me to my present. What am I presently? The XWF Universal Champion. I have it, you want it but for you to get it you have to do what you have not been able to do since the day you stepped foot inside this company; PIN or force an elite member of this roster to tap out.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3477302]

Jesus Christ this is just too fucking easy.

I am just slapping you around for the sake of slapping you around while making you my bitch in the process; maybe I should start calling you Jessica if that was not an insult to Jessica herself; I mean after all you do know her SOOOO well, right? Ah, shit that is right! You threw her over the top rope in a Battle Royale that one time! What else have you given me? What else have you served up on that silver platter for me to further humiliate you with?

Oh yeah… those BANGERS bro!

What happened to them? What? Did poor little Charlie shoot blow his load too soon? Stamina has never really been your thing. You always tend to crap out just when you need to turn up the heat a little more. Being an amateur who thinks he is a professional is a bitter pill to swallow so you might as well just accept it and accept the fact that when compared to Chris Page there is no comparison for I am now just like I have always been just flat out better than you. Now I am going to say this next part slowly so that even you can understand.

You have tried and there is no shame in that; but this story ends one way when it comes to you and all of your personalities… with a Page Plant followed by a three count.

Now, what I want you to think about is how I am going to make your life a living hell after that because for me this does not end by just cleaning your clock between those ropes where it matters; that is the prelude to the much longer kiss that will see me interrupt every match you are involved in, every appearance that you may have with the CONSTANT reminder of how on APRIL 17th Chris Page did not need a Battle Royale to maintain his position on top of this federation, all he had to do was show up in Bridgeport, lace my boots and kicked the shit out of you!

I am not done there.

When you get that THIRD title opportunity and you fail again; I will be right there to ask you what happened? There are several roads that you wanted to walk down that could have been avoided. What you should take from this experience more than anything else is you never bring a knife to a goddamn gunfight, chump. You are not a threat, you are a fucking clown.

[Image: BreakableBelovedAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif]

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Chris Page's post:
HeavensToBetsy (04-14-2021), Lycana (04-14-2021), Miss Fury (04-14-2021), Mr. Oz (04-19-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-14-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Chris Page's post!
Mr. Oz (04-19-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (04-15-2021)