Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOB is BOUT IT BOUT IT
BIG PREESH Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-14-2021, 07:03 AM

Big Preesh is pushing an orange 1992 Ford Tempo up a hill. It looks really familiar, and is badly damaged on the front end.

"AYOOOOO! Big Bad PREESH right here in this mug. You seen this classic vehicle right HURR? I snatched that ho out the ring after my BOY Oswald got disrespected by that fast ass ten count by that skinny bish last Thursday! You don't do that shit to BOB, son! Nah son! NAAAHHHHHHHHH son! Listen up and listen real real good... Big Money got them dolla dolla bills, bitch! Ozzy got more billions than Carl Sagan, bitch! He got that cheddar. He got that bread. He might even got more than he knows! Who knows, he might got tricky-tricky-trillions baby. He's got offshore bank accounts he forgets to look at for years at a time! You can't disrespeck that kinda spending power, fam."

Preesh reaches the summit of the hill and walks off from the hood of the car, pulling a hot dog on a bun out of the front pocket of his overalls. He then pulls out a bottle of ketchup and starts spreading it all over the link.

"See cuz... I came to XWF for one reason and one reason only! To stand side by side with my BLOOD BROTHER Big Money! We're both BOB until DEATH, kid! That's on God! That's ON. GOD. These three goombahs you got me and the MONEY TANK up against? PSSSSSH... ain't got a prayer, my boy. Skinny necked geek Joe lookin' like he got spina bifida. Them Upps, they look like they spend 23 hours a day greasing each other up with Vaseline and the 24th hour touching tips. Nameeeen? They ain't got a shot against my boy and me. How they gonna stop Big Money from going to the top and hitting that corkscrew on all three'um? How they gonna stop BIG PREESH from hitting that big brain chop one by one 'til all three of them goofs are in comas with catheters up their dicks? AIN'T SHIT! Y'ALL AIN'T SHIT! Me an' Big Mizzle Oswizzle 'bout to RUN THANGS, ya heard?"

Preesh devours the entire hot dog and then pounds a fist onto the hood of the Tempo. Chris Page's car starts to roll down the hill, and before Preesh can stop it, it's headed down to the bottom fast.

"Uh oh."

The car zooms down the hill and slams into a cop car.

"Ah shit! Five Oh!"

Preesh skedaddles, but he can't run down the hill all that fast. He decides to just slide down on his ass, which he does very fast. The cops sirens and lights pop up behind the hill he's already down at the bottom with a giant brown stain on his butt before the fuzz even get halfway up the hill.

"MOTHERFUCK THE POLICE!"

[Image: MTDOs0R.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like BIG PREESH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-14-2021), ALIAS (04-14-2021), Atara Raven (04-19-2021), Charlie Nickles (04-14-2021), Mr. Oz (04-19-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-14-2021), Theo Pryce (04-14-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate BIG PREESH's post!
Chris Page (04-14-2021), Miss Fury (04-14-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-14-2021)