Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 05:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Tag Turmoil Music Video (RP1)
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-12-2021, 07:56 PM

[The scene opens up to shots of people all in a march of some sort in the heat of spring, people with signs and them holding the THUGS flag in the air. Then in between cuts we see a random tag turmoil taking place in some rinky dinky arena, where the teams look like the teams that the THUGS are facing, including a knock off version TNGB at a table commentating. Then then we see JB, Tommy, and Reggie in camo gear marching down to the arena with the mob. Then we hear the vocal sample, then we hear JB say something.]

Who am I?
Who the fuck am I?
You see I am a nobody
A disgrace in XWF
A THUG with no moral compass
Fuck what you heard this is real
I could march down faster
Then blast a cap in some asses
But I’m a fair man
We marchin down to save the masses
The masses getting bored of their shit

[Then we see Tommy holding a fuax looking M16 and waves it in the air. Then we cut back to the ring where the action kept going. Then the fans gotten restless as the team stalled, then it cut back to Tommy.]

Who am I?
Who the toe sukin am I?
I wish to tell you all
But nope fuck you all
As I march down to the ring
I want to break some ankles
Tell these jokers to buzz off
We might not be in line for a shot
But the shot is goin to be ours
We going to take what’s theirs

[Then it cut down to the make shift team of a four old dudes that resembled Dream-A-Sleep and The Disboringrators putting on a “slug” fest. Then we see the mob at the arena door, where they have security blocking to come in. Then Reggie comes through the mob with mini war tank, and “blast” the security with some water. Then all of them bum rush into the building.]

Man, I wouldn’t care if we the last standing team
We know what time it is, since we don’t get none
We march to the ring, we going to take out
Some of these teams with some ease
Even if some of them drink whiskey

Even if they got a split personality
Even if they work with the devil
Even more shit I can’t mention
We going to march and fuck shit up
Damn the fame, Damn the money
We just want some B-Dups to share
So be prepared for the day of wreckin'

[Then they see a shady looking promoter, who has a slight resemblance to Shane who tries to stop them from going further, then the THUGS mob push him down and beats the shit out of him, then the trio head out to the ring, where the two elder teams still “slugging” it out. Then JB and Tommy slide into the ring, and start to beat up the four guys. They toss them out, and the crowd come to life as they get on the mic.]

Here we go again, fuckin shit up again
We more or less untouchable
As we step in this ring
We might not be Dream-A-Manics
We might not be a RL Or Demos

We might not be apart of Left Hand
We might not be a Fake Freebirds
We might not be a Cooper N’ Stone

We just simple dudes who just want
To bust some heads
Get what we we’re owed
So now we got to tear the ring up
Like if we in a ATL Street fight
Fuck Dixon line, we going over to Mason

[Then they beam down the fuax TNGB and they come into the ring, they all start talkin shit, then JB and Tommy take out the duo, with the crowd coming alive again. Then they toss them out of the ring, and hold up the cardboard tag titles and tosses it them out at them, then we see the mob drag them out of the arena.]

Looks like we done it again
We just got heat before the strom
We going to come to Oregon
The land of Zane
Where we gon make our name

It’s gonna be a Wregret
When we take out the chumps
I don’t care if it’s a brief moment
Since we aren’t team that’s likey to win
We gon stomp in Oregon like we
Sum ol bastards eating raw oysters

*That’ll put some butts in seats*

[Then music video ends with THUGS in the ring being surrounded by the THUGS mob, as the crowd started to chant their names, as the trio had their fist up with their heads down. Then it fades to an image of DMX with a RIP sign, then the video ends.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-13-2021), Miss Fury (04-12-2021), Theo Pryce (04-13-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-12-2021)