Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Origins: Chapter Six
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-12-2021, 03:48 PM

ORIGINS
CHAPTER SIX

Following Cunt Fest in twenty-twenty Chris had Robert Main exactly where he wanted him. The best-laid plan was starting to come full circle as the game to end Robert Main was playing out exactly as planned. Going into March Madness as predicted Cataclysm made challenges to Sick Cunts that went unanswered or excuses made as to why they were not putting the belts on the line. Chris and Robert knew the truth; they knew that Shawn and Noah saw that writing on the wall that their honeymoon with the Tag Titles was rapidly running out. Eventually, they were cornered and had nowhere to run or hide, and thus the match was made for March Madness twenty-twenty, which we shall get to in just a few minutes. Before we do there is a HUGE piece of this story that was told leading into March Madness.

MARCH 14, 2020

It was the last stop heading into March Madness and finally tonight the Sick Cunts had no other choice but to accept the challenge laid out by Cataclysm to save a little bit of face for being the dumb fuck nuggets they are. Now more than ever Chris needed to take things in a different direction as he is shown in the locker room of Cataclysm, alone. Robert Main and Adam Barker had stepped out for a minute and now was my opportunity to take my game with Robert to a completely new level.

Chris Page pulls out a joint from a square silver smoking tin.

He makes his way across the locker room to his travel bag, he unzipped the side compartment and pulls out a small jar filled with some sort of clear liquid substance. Chris unscrews the lid and carefully dips the joint into the clear liquid before placing it back into his smoking tin, he closes it and places it back in the inner pocket of his black sport coat before screwing the lid on the jar and placing it back into his travel bag.

(03-18-2020, 05:16 AM)CCP Said: The sounds of a second zippo flipping open are heard followed by it striking as Chris Page is shown sparking up a nicely rolled hooter before flipping the zippo closed and placing it in the inner pocket of a black sport coat that rests on top of a white polo t-shirt. Chris takes a pull and inhales deeply before causally stating.

Chris takes another deep pull from the joint that’s in his hand before taking another deep pull before removing it from his lips as he inhales deeply before softly stating. ” I know how to pick winners.” Chris exhales a cloud of white smoke into the locker room as a sly smirk graces his face before he states. ” My point is we already know what to expect out of both of those skid marks of professional wrestling… but they’ve got no clue what to expect out of us.”

Chris shifts his attention towards Robert as he extends the joint out towards Main. With a ginger head nod from right to left signifying no we see Chris respond with the same gesture as he states.

” Don’t be rude Dick and trust me because you and I need a trip to the dark side of the moon so we can show them that they can’t expect the unexpected.
Chris motions with his hand that’s holding the joint towards Robert. ” Do you trust me… do you?”

Robert again waves Page off.

” You know I’m a bourbon and cigar guy.”

Chris rolls his eyes replying.

” Come down from that ivory tower Bob. I mean really.” Robert turns his nose up as all the reasons not to do this overload his mind, engulfing his chemistry just sent them a blanket invitation. Robert feels the soft apprehensiveness that can grow or fade depending on what he decides to do next. He takes a deep breath allowing his thoughts to leak into the ether eyeballing Pages extended hand. ” Dark side of the moon huh?” Page nods. ” Fine, hand it over.” Page and Robert exchange cigar and joint both taking a hit at the same time. ” Damn this is the good shit, Bob.” Robert nods letting out a smoke-filled cough ” Woah, Main in times like these you can’t cough like that. There are people out there that would kill you for that shit.” Robert checks his brain which seems to be constantly searching for any sign that he's alright. He quickly notices a change shaking his head.

” Page what’s in this shit.” His mind becomes a smartphone seeking a signal as he moves through the mountains, out of range and uncharged. His stomach mutates uneasily as he noticed his hands were pinching into his skin. He releases his hands but then I can't figure out what to do with them, so instead, they clasp and unclasp each other as if in constant need of touch and reassurance. The murky darkness encompasses the helpless light, diminishing all happiness and bliss Robert once had. Robert braces himself against a locker with the palm of his hand as silence lingers in the air as he shivers in a claustrophobic cage waiting for a signal. ” The air around me feels like a cage” A small sigh of anxiety leaps out of Robert’s mouth, as his eyes flicker falling to one knee.

Chris walks over to Robert who’s on one knee. He reaches down taking the joint from Robert’s hand before it falls to the floor. Chris lightly nods his head up and down several times before taking another long pull from the joint. He drops down to one knee beside his partner before exhaling the smoke.

” Let’s enjoy the trip…….”

Just like that the real trip began inside the tangled mind of Robert Main. Chris knew what he laced the joint with and knew that there was going to be some kind of backlash; but never did he expect it to go as deep as it went.

(03-29-2020, 03:59 PM)Theo Pryce Said: [Image: 8uvlY9m.png?1]

SUNDAY 29TH MARCH 2020

CATACLYSM
"CHRONIC" CHRIS PAGE AND ROBERT "THE OMEGA" MAIN
vs
THE SICK CUNTS
Noah Jackson and Fuzz ©

Main gets to his feet and begins to drag Noah to his corner as if he was weightless, and tags in Page. Chris takes one look over to Fuzz who is still grabbing his knee and gives Main a quick nod. Main whips Noah into the ropes. Noah rebounds and is lifted into the air by Main, as Page leaps up grabbing Noah and driving his knees into the face of Noah as they both crash to the mat. Page leaps on top of Noah for the pin. A massive SHATTER MACHINE!!!

1!!!!!!!!!

Fuzz tries to pull himself up on the apron…

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuzz gets to his feet, but quickly crumbles to the floor grabbing his knee….

3!!!!!!!!!!

Winners AND NEW XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS - CHRIS PAGE & ROBERT MAIN “CATACLYSM"

Just like that Cataclysm was on top of the Tag Team Division based on Chris Page pinning Noah Jackson; interestingly enough it was not Robert who procured those very titles. It was Chris Page; not too shabby for being carried, or so that is how the consensus would be; which mind you, is exactly what Chris wanted from the beginning.

” We fucking did it!”

Robert exclaims as he and Chris make their way back through the curtain with the XWF Tag Titles in each of their hands.

” We did this shit!”

Robert patted Chris on the back as they made their way through the gorilla position to a standing ovation from the production staff; naturally, that drew a middle finger from Chris as they continued towards their locker room.

” Now it is time to watch the entire world around us burn.”

This was a huge win on two fronts; the first in the case of Chris Page would be this marked his first title win in the XWF since the early 2011 days when he ran as the World Heavyweight Champion. The second front is this is exactly what Chris needed to take his plan to the next level. He had secretly kept feeding Robert some sort of hallucinogenic, he forced Robert to go down a path that not even Mr. Main was prepared to tackle.

The doors for the Beast and the Omega had opened full force for the world to see, or was the world only seeing what Chris Page wanted them to see?

” Nobody is going to be able to stop the two of us, we have rewritten history and exposed Shawn and Noah as the true placeholders they have become. I feel that you and I have come so far in such a short period and this will be the ultimate fuck you to the XWF, to Theo Pryce, and Vinnie Lane for ever thinking it was a good idea to put the screws to us leading into Relentless last year.”

” It is funny to me how we have overshadowed everything else going on. Nobody cares about the Engineer, nobody cares about anything else going on but what we have brought to this dance.”

Robert’s statement happened to be as true a statement as one could make. Together we had both been approached for Universal Title matches, we refused. Why? Because why the fuck would either Page or Main help Theo or Vinnie when Theo and Vinnie did nothing to help either of them? Programming is everything, and when your shit is stale as fuck until Chris Page kicked those doors down and MADE people give a shit about what they are doing a simple thank you is in order.

With every stint in the XWF Chris had come in the same way…

Straight to the top.

He bypassed the lines, he bypassed the talent and was immediately programmed with the top star of the time. This is not because Chris sucked, contrary to what the masses would love for you to believe, it was because his rightful spot within any federation is occupying that top spot. Ya know, kind of like he is present.

” We control our destiny, we now call our shots.”

Chris and Robert reached their dressing room. Robert entered followed by Chris who closes the door behind him. With both members of Cataclysm inside their dressing room, Chris tosses his Tag Title on an oval table, the weight of the belt itself giving off an audible thud.

” No the million-dollar question; what do we do with them?”

Referring to the XWF Tag Titles; the division itself had been a division for an incredible length of time. It is one of the only struggling divisions within the XWF and always had been. It is not like we are going to get a line a mile long to fight Chris Page and Robert Main, the deadly combination that is enough to have even the major players shaking in their boots.

The boys did not want this alliance between these two superpowers because they cannot control it. Chris Page and Robert Main were dangerous enough as individuals; together they are an unstoppable force. The reign of terror was just at its Genesis.

” You know they are going to say we are champions over a dead division. I say we go out on Savage and issue an open contract to any team or pairing that wants to try their hands at tackling the two of us. We get ahead of the bullshit and when they play those cards we just divert back to the open contract. People can talk about it or be about it, that choice is all theirs to make.”

” Cutting the head off the snake is a good direction to go down.”

The sound of Chris’s iPhone is heard ringing from his travel bag. Robert is closest to the bag, he unzips the side compartment pulling out Page’s phone. He looks at the screen before looking over at Page tossing him the phone while he asks.

” Who is Jessica?”

Chris caught the phone.

” A friend.”

Chris answers the call before walking into the bathroom where he closes the door behind him.

” Jess?”

All Chris heard was the sound of her breathing into the phone.

” Are you there?”

She only mutters out two simple words.

Jessica: I’m in.

A smirk graces the face of Chris Page for now the building of an empire is about to legitimately begin.

” Can you meet me where this all began?”

Jessica: Name the time and the day.

Banging on the bathroom door is heard followed by Robert being a dick.

” Stop phone-boning!”

” Wednesday, 4 pm.

…. TO BE CONTINUED

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

Waking up firmly in the driver’s seat on my way to yet another successful title defense brings a firm sense of satisfaction over my body. Knowing that my opponents try so hard to chip away at my armor, they feverishly try to get under my skin or that they flat out pull a Demo and shit the bed harder than a newborn in diapers. This man spends more time talking about who he has thrown over the top rope than he does about what the staring him straight in the face. It is truly insane to me that this is the route you are going in what is arguably the biggest night in your career, only seconded by your only other attempt at capturing the Universal Championship which shall see the result stay the same… your impending demise. You walk around trying to spout out history; like how I see the future in Andre Dixon’s soul, right? Well mother fucker, if you knew the first thing about HISTORY you would know that Dre and I go back ten years. Sure, I saw the future in Dre THEN and now he is not the goddamn future he is the present.

Have you PINNED Andre Dixon?

Have you PINNED Bobby Bourbon?

Have you PINNED Miss Fury?

Nah, ya haven’t. You have done what? Oh yeah, did you guys know that Demos/Charlie has thrown Dixon, Bourbon, Fury, and Thunder Knuckles over the top rope in a Battle Royale? Sorry, had to get the reference in since it is detrimental to the story he is TRYING to tell but only falling flat on his fucking face with every step he is electing to take. Back to my point; you could hang in the ring with Andre, Fury, or Bourbon in an actual wrestling match if your life depended on it. Think you can? Prove it… it is not like you have ANY championship obligations, am I right?!

[Image: 29XYmgE.gif]

Andre Dixon is already an established star packing more notoriety than you, and for that, it eats your soul faster than Alias ate the Left Hand. It pisses you off that even in a LOSING effort he was still more talked about than you; and while you are at it, bro bragging about making it to a match you LOST like you legitimately LOST in the middle of the ring is not something you would want to use as any form of material… especially when at the end of the day it was WHO that lost? Demos.

Them non-Battle Royale’s are a bitch, right?

Going back to Andre since he was a point of content from YOUR mouth, and since you know my history better than I do, Andre has chewed up and spit out more elite members in this professional while you were being thrown on exploding boards or whatever blood and guts wrestling YOU had to do to get noticed while guys like him just show up and smack guys like you around. His one loss in the XWF via pinfall is to a man that you could not beat on your best day and his worst; kind of like the situation you have found yourself in as you stand across that ring from me filled with nothing but false hopes and soon broken dreams.

You asked me what makes me think that I am going to leave with my title in tow? Well, for starters it is not a Battle Royale and this means that you will be forced to do what you cannot do when it is all on the line, win. The second thing that tells me that I am leaving Savage on the seventeenth is based on sheer talent and ability alone. You are nothing more than a guy that used garbage wrestling to get to where you are because it is the only thing you can use to get yourself over. You try so hard to be taken seriously but end up not living up to your expectations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

What about how you try to sling Miss Fury into the mix with all your false insinuations that perhaps she is passing around some blowies to upper management when it comes to my title defenses. First, you do not throw stones when you live in glass houses Mr. Barney Green defense, Mr. Azrael defense; second, you want so bad for Fury to be some kind of whore so you would have a chance considering that is pretty much the only way you are getting laid; third, are you that stretched for material that you have to reduce yourself into a failed attempt to use my girl as an attempt to get under my skin?

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

It is incredibly stupid to make false assumptions, something that Demos has done since the day he walked into this federation. What I am going to thoroughly enjoy more than anything else out of this upcoming confrontation is further establishing that YOUR best will never be good enough to climb that ladder and fulfill the prophecy that you are oh so desperate to fulfill. The Universal Title is not in the cards for you because you have made the same mistakes now that you have made since you have debuted with this company and had to deal with Elite class competition; you trip over yourself while showing the world just how ignorant you can be. You had the opportunity of a lifetime, yet your approach to it has lackluster at best.

If you could not do anything dumber on this road to Championship opportunity you showed up on Anarchy and attacked Big Puddin Hershel Kiss. Yes ladies and gentlemen you heard me correctly. Demos, in all of his infant wisdom, thought it would be an outstanding idea to beat up on the lowest ranking member of BoB- Undercard BoB as I like to refer to them. Wow! Way to cram a plus-sized man into a body bag and roll him under the ring.

[Image: ConcreteMinorHoatzin-size_restricted.gif]

I mean the obvious question is if you crammed his fat ass under the ring where did he go? I am sorry, I cannot even pretend to give a shit about it. You have words with Dean Rose, DEAN ROSE! A guy whose best work is on Twitter as opposed to getting things done in the ring opposite the job squad of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation; in essence, I suppose the alliance does make some sense because while his glass ceiling is the job squad yours is the mid-card. Not only did you attack undercard BoB you promote shamelessly that he is still missing? Dude, nobody other than yourself gives a flying fuck about those actions; why the hell else is it buried on Anarchy in the opening match? This is the kind of ignorant shit you do that makes the job so much easier for the Elite guys such as myself. You pretend that the SMALLEST of feats is for shouting from the rooftops because YOU require that attention. You cannot do your deeds and see who pays attention versus who does not because you know more than seventy-five percent of the roster would have glossed over it for it lacks anything significant or value to the overall product. When I show up all the eyes of the XWF are locked on my every move. I do not have to shamelessly promote what I am doing on Twitter, I do not have to be a keyboard warrior. Guys like you, guys like Robert Main, guys like Thaddeus Duke all of you resort to that kind of pandering because if you did not those view counts would not be near as impressive.

Homie you are fucked on so many levels right now know to wonder your appearances have been limited at best.

I think you are slowly starting to realize that you cannot hang with someone like me, someone that commands the room and works it at his pace. You have let the XWF down, you have let Vinnie and Theo down, you have let the fans down… but more importantly, you have let yourself down. This was supposed to be your moment to show the world that you could at least HANG with the elite of the XWF, but you have squandered it thus far just like I knew you would. It is one thing to talk a big game about how you crave the top position, about how you want to fulfill a destiny of some sort versus actually showing up and doing it; which you have an issue with doing. You choose to talk about it, sparingly, I choose to be about it by doing the work to maintain the right to stand upon this throne looking down at you. Here is a spoiler for, you ready? This title does not leave my waist unless Alias gets five defenses under his belt to receive a briefcase, or when the Leap of Faith match-winner collects their briefcase and ONE of them pulls the bitchiest moves in the XWF and cashes in. It is the formula around here when someone of prominence is wearing the strap. Not that I would expect you to comprehend any of that because it is not on a third-grade level.

Do you have a briefcase?

[Image: cFL2HUELubBu.gif]

And if Demos could not get anymore dumber his latest piece of work further establishes that his level of intelligence ranks right underneath Peter Goddamn Gilmour. Case in point; ole Charlie or Demos or whoever he wants to be today has seen fit to try and drag my history into this equation. He starts by telling me that I am not Sarah Lacklan.

No shit. I have a dick, she has a puss.

He then proceeds to try and USE Lacklan’s Leap of Faith victory against me? Dude, I was not even in the fucking match! So yes you ignorant fuck Sarah Lacklan won a match that I did not take part in. How stupid can you be? If you want to try and pull history then pull it all and not just the pieces that you think you can be cute with. To set the record straight I elected NOT to turn over a Championship that I won and thus when Theo gave me an ultimatum, I pretty much told him to fuck himself. Much like I have done with you every step of the way as you are failing with flying goddamn colors with every word you speak.

So yes, Sarah won a match I was not involved in.

Then we go to Relentless, right? My bad on getting your year wrong; I mean it was your ONLY Pay-Per-View Main Event since you’ve been bottom-feeding your way up the ladder of success. What sucks for you is like legit that is the ONLY thing you can remotely hit me on, and even then it’s a glancing blow when you look at how you FUCKED yourself in your second installment, right? Does it mean that I am not correct in my statements about your failures? Nope.

While we are on the subject of Relentless, it is painfully obvious that you do not do your homework, or you would know that back in 2019 I flat out REFUSED a Universal Championship match! Dude Vinnie came knocking on my door after a Soldier cashed in on Robert after our match was announced and asked me if I wanted to take part. Told him nope, Robert deserved his shot at reclaiming his gold. You are seriously dumb as a fucking brick dude. I truly mean that, but hey man, if I couldn’t get a booking under your false narrative if it makes you sound cool I am for it regardless of how far off base you truly are.

Speaking of history. War Games 2019- Right? Dude, did you even see the match? Or this another one of those talking out of you ass moments?

(04-12-2021, 06:20 AM)Demos Said: So what happened at War Games 2019?

It’s predictable. Chris Page lost.

Cost his whole team the match. Lost to fucking Drew Anarchyle of all people.

(05-26-2019, 11:55 PM)SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Said: [Image: qDrW2lG.png]

[Image: HcLi218.png]

"Chronic" Chris Page
Rage
Fuzz
MDK

- vs -

[Image: P0SClwd.png]

Robert Main
Drew Archyle
James Raven
Centurion

2 Roleplays, no word limit

Raven backflips through the air, but Chris Page drags MDK out of the way and Raven lands harmlessly on his feet and spins to face Page.

HIGH!

TIMES

Chris Page ties Raven up and lands a flip piledriver! The XWF fans can’t believe it, and Archyle and Main are both still recovering! Raven is all on his own as Chris Page hooks the leg and confidently makes the cover!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

THREE!!!

JAMES RAVEN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED BY CHRIS PAGE!

LATER ON IN THAT VERY MATCH

Page hammers Main with the chair before dropping it to the mat and running to the far side of the ring to build momentum. Main staggers out of the corner, dazed and confused! Chris Page has him in his sights!

HHL: Oh my God! Drew Archyle hops over the ropes and shoves Robert Main out of the way!

PC: But now he’s dead to rights!

Chris Page spears Drew Archyle into the turnbuckle, hoisting him up before he can hit the canvas.

PAGE!

PLANT!

CCP Page Plant’s Drew Archyle instead of Robert Main, but it doesn’t matter to him! As long as he’s got a shot to bring Apex Prophecy down to one man! He covers Drew Archyle! The fans are in absolute shock!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

THREE!!!

DREW ARCHYLE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED BY CHRIS PAGE!

So uh, where did Drew defeat me? That’s right it’s not fucking there. How did I let MY team down when I eliminated HALF of the opposing team while being the last man standing on mine? How did I let my team down by making my first Pay-Per-View appearance on this return in the Main Event pushing the unpushable Robert Main to the deepest of waters that even he can be quoted as much? How much paint chips did your parents feed you as a child? It is really hard for me to believe that you are this to spat out disprovable nonsense simply by looking in the archives of this company shows? Secondly, who the fuck are you to try and downplay Drew like he is some kind of scrub, he gave me more of a fight than you ever thought you could; because new flashes homie, you have been cake to deal with.

It baffles my mind that this is one of you biggest shots within your first year in this federation, and you did not even fully do your homework? Rather you spit blatant lies; hell son, this goes back to Andre and how you claimed to be a fan of Jayzon and was not even aware he in the Hall of Legends. Stupidity does not win you Universal titles, it exposes you, it tells anyone with just half a fuckin brain just how far out of touch you are with anything that is going on in the XWF that does not have shit to do with you. Bruh, real shit, if you was not toasted before you sure as shit are now… but let’s continue. This is the part I enjoy folks when people like Charlie/Demos are so far out of ammunition they go to history and cannot even call that shit right if their life depended on it. What else did you feed me, Charles?

Ranma a nobody? Wow, homie, you truly have zero concepts, do you? I’ll take a loss to a fellow Hall of Legends guy any day of the week; count outs do suck. The question, do you know Jessica? If so how would you know her, exactly? Correct me if I am wrong but when I met her she ONLY followed Vita, not that you would pay attention to the finer details of a story as it is being told because I mean after all I got beat by Drew at Wargames, right? You see kid, you are so focused on my past that you refuse to acknowledge the present; presently I am sitting in that chair at the head of the table; how did I get here? Oh fuck, that is right… I crushed Thaddeus Duke, you know him right? The guy that beat me at Night One of Relentless, right? Funny thing, you failed to mention how I cleaned his fucking clock when it mattered much like I am doing to you here and now. I get it, man, when you are so far behind the eight-ball as you are kind of forced to grasp at straws, to throw as much shit at the wall to see what will stick. You tried it with Sarah; failed, you tried it with Robert; failed, you tried it with Doc; failed three times, and now you are trying it with me; shocking note, you are going to fail here too. It’s just what you do man, it is your nature. I cannot help that you were not blessed with the ability to be a formidable player in this business, I cannot help the fact that you have squandered your opportunities while I have taken all of the losses in stride to get to where I am today; YOUR XWF Universal Champion.

You might need to do yourself a favor and concede now; save yourself the sheer embarrassment of walking your fat ass down to that ring on Savage and taking this loss on national television in front of the world on a show that you like to consider yourself a leader of. With every passing day, you are becoming further and further away in my rearview mirror as you feverishly try to keep up but just seem to do more harm than good with yourself. You are seriously the biggest spoof on Professional Wrestling that I have ever seen homie, and I have seen a lot. In closing for this little number I will say this- I might have lost a lot of matches to some top tier talents, I might have lost the television championship Thunder Knuckles at Relentless 2020, I might have lost to Robert Main two years ago, I might have lost to Ranma two years ago… but the only thing I have not done is lose my title to goddamn Marf on Pay-Per-View. That honor solely belongs to you.

[Image: MindlessCompleteDunnart-max-1mb.gif]

You keep telling those sweet little lies, I am sure somewhere someone might believe you.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Page's post:
Andre Dixon (04-12-2021), Lycana (04-12-2021), Miss Fury (04-12-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-12-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Chris Page's post!
Charlie Nickles (04-13-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (04-14-2021)