Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 08:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Origins: Chapter Four
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-09-2021, 02:20 PM

ORIGINS
CHAPTER FOUR:

The month of October and November were pretty interesting following Relentless 2019. Robert Main had been hospitalized following his match with Soldier, a forklift with beer kegs crushing your sternum for six hundred and sixty-six seconds will do that to you; and yes you heard that correctly, some ignorant fuck thought it would be entertaining to make it so the only way the match would end is with a six hundred sixty-six second count.

While Robert was laid up I used it as my chance to creep in that open door that Shane left for me at Relentless.

While the rest of Apex-Prophecy was nowhere to be found, Chris Page was.

It was in this state that I was able to slowly work my way into the head of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation’s poster boy. I was able to explain my perception of how Vinnie Lane and Theo Pryce were behind his fall from grace by even sanctioning briefcase cash in mere weeks before unseating The Engineer as the longest-reigning XWF Universal Champion over the last ten to fifteen years.

Think about that accomplishment.

Think about the work that had to be put in just to get close to breaking any record when the Universal Championship is passed around like a cheap whore walking the Las Vegas strip since that reign ended. How would it make you feel knowing that everything you worked so hard for was taken away for the sake of “shock value” that did not do anything more than flush the legacy that was built for that very Championship down the goddamn toilet?

That is exactly what they did to Robert, or so I was able to make him believe by telling him they did the same thing to me in the process.

Did you think that I wanted to return to Professional Wrestling when my phone rang and James Raven was on the other end? Nah man, I was content relaxing at the house enjoying the fruits of my career by doing whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and however I wanted. James knew what he was doing when he picked up that phone, and he knew that if I came back for War Games that I would not go away with just a one-off. He assured me that things were different; he promised me that new management had a firm handle on the business and that there was a lot of money to be made by being the attraction I am known worldwide for being.

All of this I put inside Robert’s head and I began to let it fester while on television Shane and I were on a crash course for the 2019 Lethal Lottery; pretending that I gave a fuck about Robert was very hard to do, but I sold that shit like a fucking champion. While Shane was far from a pleasure to work with I used this night as another layer in my plan, my scheme if you will get to the point where I am now as your Universal Champion. It was an unsanctioned match that still gives me the warmth and fuzzies knowing that I left that cock sucker in a pool of his blood, knowing that I walked out of that fight on my own accord while he did not.

(12-01-2019, 07:26 PM)Theo Pryce Said:

HHL: It’s not a numbers game at this point. THE TRISTAN SLATER was carried out earlier tonight and there’s nobody left for PAGE to call on. This is about to get even more vile and vicious.

comes out of the corner where he motions for GILMOUR and the HIRED GUN to hold BIG D in place so he is forced to watch what unfolds next. The HIRED GUN and GILMOUR hold BIG D on his knees with each man taking an arm and a handful of hair forcing BIG D to watch as SHANE reaches down picking CHRIS PAGE up off the mat where he positions CHRIS for CCP’s own finishing move, the PAGE PLANT. SHANE under hooks the arms of PAGE when suddenly the lights go out all over the Stadium!

PC: Wait just a minute!

The crowd is loud as they’re screaming and yelling amidst the blackout as flashes from cell phones attempt to light up the stadium….

The ovation from the crowd is so loud upon the chords hitting the speakers!

PC: NO WAY!

The lights pop back up to reveal ROBERT “THE OMEGA” MAIN standing at the top of the ramp with both fists heavily taped as he’s in black cargo pants and a black wife-beater tank top. The ovation is so loud you can hardly hear yourself think which breaks out into a thunderous chant of “MAIN! MAIN! MAIN! MAIN!” while in the ring SHANE looks like he’s seen a ghost!

HHL: ROBERT MAIN HAS JUST WALKED BACK ON TO THE SCENE IN THE XWF!

: Mother fucker!!!!

MAIN starts to make the walk towards the ring as we see toss PAGE down to the mat while dispatching GILMOUR to meet MAIN at ringside! GILMOUR slides out to the floor and swings at MAIN only to see it blocked and countered with a right hand followed by a Superkick to the jaw sending PETER to the floor while in the ring BIG D tackles the HIRED GUN through the ropes spilling out to the floor where their fight ensues. ROBERT MAIN climbs up on the ring apron as he stares directly at SHANE before stepping into the ring.

PC: ROBERT MAIN hasn’t been seen nor heard from since RELENTLESS but tonight he is standing in the ring across from one of the men that robbed him of the longest Universal Title reigns of all time!

BIG D sends the HIRED GUN over the barrier and into the crowd while GILMOUR has made it back to his feet where he slides into the ring behind MAIN while SHANE has him distracted! Suddenly is spun around by PAGE who drives a boot to the midsection of doubling him over! MAIN spins around as GILMOUR approaches where he hoists GILMOUR up in the air!

CHRIS under hooks the arms of who is freaking the fuck out...

"DON'T YOU DARE! AAAH! FUCK YOU PAAAAAGE!!!!!"

CHRIS looks over at ROBERT MAIN where they make eye contact before simultaneously we see PAGE deliver the PAGE PLANT to SHANE while ROBERT MAIN delivers the DEAD MAN’S HAND to PETER GILMOUR! Liberty Stadium is on fire!

To this day one of the proudest moments of my life was being able to beat the holy hell out of that prick Shane with such malice and intent. It was a glorious night for the XWF, or so I would have them all believe.

When you are a master of manipulation; real manipulation it can make it all so seamless that to the untrained eye Chris Page was responsible for bringing Robert Main back into the mix by manipulating a situation that was personal to us both, and making it even more appealing to him to at least give it one shot as a tag team.

Robert and I both knew that collectively we were dangerous enough, why not combine our efforts and become unstoppable?

Hard sell?

Easier than you might think, all that had to be said was when they come knocking for Universal Champion challengers we turn them down and in the process outshine them. I played to Robert’s ego and jumped all over that like stink on shit… but perhaps I am getting a little too far ahead of myself.

… Continued.
December 1, 2019

Lethal Lottery had come and gone exactly as Chris envisioned. It could not have been any better outside of Shane leaving in a body bag; one can only dream for now. The involvement of Robert Main saw a lot of the “I saw it coming” routine from the boys; it is almost funny if it was not so pathetic how simple they played into Chris’s hands. It was enough to want to slap the shit out of them and say something to the effect of “congrats on being able to point out the obvious.” as if it was some sort of accomplishment for calling what Chris wanted you to call when he wanted you to call it.

It is like giving an “atta boy” for solving a puzzle that was pre-solved for you.

… Nobody knew why Robert walked back into the XWF.

Nobody thought about a bigger picture in a much bigger game. Robert was gushing over the response from the crowd and the thrill of being in front of an audience again. It was all he could or would talk about because the survey says, it was about him. It was not until the early hours of the morning that Chris found some time for himself. Just as he got to his hotel in Johannesburg and so much as taking a seat on the edge of my bed did I get interrupted by his cell phone ringing.

There is a deep groan from Chris as he spouts out.

” For the love of God!”

Retrieving his phone he looks at the screen seeing the name Jessica appear.

Yep, you guessed it, Chris saved the number back in September. The site of her name displayed on the screen peps Chris right up as he clears his throat before he answers the call and places it on the speaker setting.

” Hello?”

Jessica: Hey Chris?

” I am sorry, who is this?”

The hesitation in her voice brings a smile to his face as she responds.

Jessica: It is Jessica…”

” Can you be more specific? I meet so many Jessica’s.”

There is a long pause as if she is caught off guard. Chris tries to hold his laughter back but can only do it for so long before giving in as he laughs out loud.

” Of course I know who you are Jess, Have have things been since Miami?”

The fury within the tone of her voice as she states.

Jessica: You do not know how close I was to hang up this fucking phone.

” Eh, I would have called you back… maybe.”

Of course, he would have called her back as he attempts to play a smoother role after clearly playing a little jokey joke that only he found amusing.

” So what’s up?”

Jessica: I just thought about you and wanted to give you a call.

Bullshit.

” I think there is a little bit of bullshit in that statement, and I think somebody saw the show tonight, and I think that somebody saw a little piece of business that solidifies a plan that I wanted to put into place with her.”

Jessica: Okay you got me! How the fuck could you bank on Robert showing up tonight to help you out? And Jesus Christ that was some brutal shit.

While the match with Shane took a toll on Chris’s body all of the blood and sweat was worth it. Each bruise tells a story that was the night that Shane finally got the beating he fucking deserved, putting up with all Shane’s drama and all his off-the-wall bullshit was worth it all to leave Lethal Lottery laughing last.

” Eh, I had worse nights for sure, and in regards to Robert showing up? Sweetheart, that game has been being played since the weekend we met. Over the last month or so I got him to believe everything that I needed him to believe; tonight he thought he was doing me a favor when all he was doing was sealing his fate. He showed up tonight because his ego would not allow for him not to.”

Jessica: What is your next step?

Chris stares out the window at the dark Australian skies.

” Why don’t you tell me why you called? You are still thinking about what your career could be, aren’t you?”

The line is silent as Chris waist for a few seconds before he asks.

” You and Vita get things worked out?”

It seems kind of dickish to ask a question that Chris already knows the answer to. The pause on the line continues on Jessica’s side.

” Hello?”

The sound of her breathing into the phone ever so lightly can be heard.

” I know you are there, I hear you breathing. I am not trying to upset you… I am just trying to get you to admit to yourself out loud that Vita has kicked you to the curb. You seem to forget that I work with her, and if you do not think that I have not been paying close attention to what she has going on you are sadly mistaken…”

Her silence is finally broken.

Jessica: Why are you doing this?

You can hear the pain in her voice as the Vita situation is a hot button to this day, and as it should. This is a lifelong friend that has better things to do with her time now than to send a text message. I mean, how many texts do you send while you are taking a shit? You are telling me that Vita could send one to say fuck off?

” Ever since the day I met you I have known that you are something special. You waste your time chasing people that have long forgotten about you instead of looking at people who have your best interest at heart. You ask, why am I doing this? I answer because you need to see that there is untapped potential within you. You just need that little nudge to open those doors that you are scared to open. I told you that I was not going to push anything on you… but you called me tonight not because of what you saw on television but because you are seeing that I am a man of my word.”

Chris clears his throat before he states.

” I told you what my plans were two months ago and you are seeing that what I professed is starting to come true. When I tell you how crucial of a role you can play in a much bigger picture it is not to fill your head full of empty promises, it is because you are that person that will guarantee its ultimate success. You can fly under the radar, you can make moves that I cannot make or it could blow this whole thing out of the water. Trust and believe when I tell you that you have not seen anything yet. Just imagine if you wanted to sit back and do some things what could be… and know that they can be.”[green]

Jessica: I will admit that I am intrigued by how this is playing out…”

[green]” Just imagine if you were here with me. I assure you that the conversations and the manipulation to get this far is where the real intrigue lays. Robert was not an easy egg to crack but once I broke him down enough by playing to his overinflated ego was enough to lower his guard. I used his Universal Title run as leverage; he was so close to being the longest reigning Universal Champion of the REAL modern era before having it snatched away from him. I made him believe that Theo and Vinnie were just using him over the last two years to build their company, and when they did not need him any more a call to Soldier was made. I broke him down mentally because he is so foolish he legitimately does not think about anyone else other than himself.”

The sheer passion in the tone Chris speaks is enough to give you goosebumps. Chris truly has played every step of this thus far too absolute perfection; well, almost perfection. While the Robert part of the equation is in firm control we are not any closer to assembling some gladiators. We are not any closer to landing Jessica.

” By tonight’s actions it only solidifies that phase one is complete because I have infiltrated Robert Main.”

The sense of sheer satisfaction knowing that in just a mere six months I have come back to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and have been catapulted to the tippy top while in the process have taken their top attraction and turned him upside down. For the first time in a year, Robert Main feels fresh and different as Chris washed his staleness away. This is arguably the first time in years the XWF is starting to heat up, and who stands in the eye of that storm? Chris Page.

Jessica: What is phase two?

” Well dear, that was originally slated to be you.”

With each word carefully selected in the attempt to guilt Jessica, we hear Chris continue.

” I am looking for someone to bring in, to start underneath while silently recruiting that army from within. I am not trying to guilt you by any means, I know how strong you could be for it… however… it does not change that I need to get a jump on Phase Two for no other reason than because I feel like I am behind the eight ball as it is. I can only pacify Robert for so long.”

… TO BE CONTINUED

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

It is indeed another day fresh off Warfare, fresh off another victory, and full head of steam towards Anarchy tonight where I will be a cornerman for my boy Dre as he stomps the shit out of former BoB members the Thugz. Warfare was the spectacle, wasn’t it? King Doc makes his first appearance, introduces me as his Champion, we give him a fucking sword, and we offer our services to assemble the King’s Court. BoB, ALL of BoB, are prepared to serve our King even if it means trading our life for his. King Doc deserves to be respected, he deserves to have your attention… basically, everything Corey Smith and Thaddeus Duke did not give him. King Doc was and is responsible for that Tag Title reign, to begin with, because had anyone else teamed with Thad at High Stakes the belts would have stayed in Cataclysms hands, that is a shoot. Had it not been for King Doc at that very High Stakes event holding the legs of Thaddeus in the ring while Corey steamrolled everyone out including himself in the process, Thad Duke would have never left High Stakes with the Tag Titles… let alone the Universal Title.

Why kneel before the King?

Why the fuck not? That is the better question.

Unlike all you dumb fucks using this as an opportunity to besmirch the King and his wishes, we at BoB open our arms and welcome this change to the normalcy that has engulfed the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. Your egos, your sense of pride are stopping you from seeing a bigger picture in a much bigger playbook. The sheer foolishness is mind-blowing, but I will tell you this, if King Doc accepts BoB as his Royale Court you will all bend at the knee one way or the fucking other. I am the number one gladiator that you all must attempt to knock off; many will try but very few will be able to succeed. Just ask Mickey Kinkade how that worked out for him. The kids got some spunk, he has some fire but he, much like ninety-nine percent of you, he is not a Chris Page. You keep plugging away through Mick, you keep reaching for those stars, and perhaps one day down the line you will reach those lofty expectations that you have placed in front of yourself. Pressure is something that is a completely different beast to handle, you cracked and you failed. Point blank period. Does not matter how much offense you got, does not matter if you were inches or miles away from a victory because there’s a “w” by my name and an “l” besides yours.

Those results are a common thing when you stand opposite of Chris Page, and if you do not believe me try your hand and see how you fucking fare for the word roll does not even begin to describe what I am on as we speak right here, right now.

Universal Champion?

Check.

Responsible for bringing BoB together?

Check.

Leading the XWF into greener pastures that they have not seen in over a decade?

Yeah man, that is me too.

I say all that to say that there comes a time when you must all be forced to open your eyes and come to the firm realization that all the mud you have slang about how I am nothing without Robert, how I am washed up, or I am fat, or I am out of touch, whichever path you have elected to take has led you all to the same place that that same dead-end street because the proof is right here in the pudding that even overweight I can still outperform all of you, even being fifty years old I am YOUR Universal Champion which by default MAKES me better than you, if I am that far out of touch why is BoB the hottest faction in the federation today? And if I could not do shit without Robert Main how am I standing here with this Universal Championship three fucking months later after OWNING my predecessor in the process and making it look fucking easy? The problem rests with just how comfortable you all are in your skin versus trying to do something different and step outside those walls that you have boxed yourself in while I on the other hand observe the landscape and watch you all bury yourselves before you can cut a second promo. Regardless if you like it or not Chris Page is the HOTTEST act in this federation by far with Miss Fury and Them No Good Bastards at a very close second. We know collectively just how dangerous we are and how that threatens the XWF roster to its core which is why we are at the tips of our tongues daily.

I must admit that it was rather refreshing to wake up this morning, head to the bathroom, take my morning shit and see that FINALLY my long-lost opponent has been found! Finally Demos, or should I refer to him as “Demos body”, I digress, but talk about ammunition for later, the point remains he woke up from whatever reality he chooses to live in… and then I watched the promo, and for the life of me, the word “banger” never came to mind.

More like pathetic.

This is the kind of guy that I am reduced to wasting time on? This is the guy that everyone talks up like he is some sort of future of the XWF? A guy that opens his mouth and becomes a bigger walking contradiction than Robert Main ever dreamt of being, and here I was thinking I was running out of material to cover and ol’ “Demos body” dropped a shit load of it and dumped it on my front porch. There’s just so much that I do not even know where to begin because this goddamn thing was amateur hour at best. No wonder Doc loves toying with you because you will legit say anything and everything that sounds clever in your head but leads you right into a trap.

The only problem with my traps is once you step in them there is not any getting out.

My traps are like stepping in quicksand in the sense that once you retract your body starts to sink further and further until finally you are overcome and are rendered obsolete. This is the very position that you are going to find yourself in because you sir, you have stepped in several as it stands now. The obvious trap you fell the fuck into is somehow thinking that time is on your side; both in volume and in the time it took to watch that retched display you wasted so much time creating. You cannot polish a turd and it not be a goddamn turd. The sheer desperation to try and close this massive gap that is directly in front of you brings a huge smile to my face as I can sit back and watch you sweat it out every step of the way while in your misguided mind you think that you are doing something of substance.

In our little game, you are so far behind that there is not a sliver of light at the end of your tunnel, there is only the bitter taste of defeat that awaits you. You are already dog-paddling in a deep sea of failure that I am only going to further expose on our road to destiny set to take place on Savage. There is no Demos, no Charlie, no Cactus Jack, no Dude Love not even Mick Goddamn Foley himself would be able to breathe life into those lungs once I stop your heart from beating the moment this little affair draws to its final close. It does not matter which incarnation you want to rip off to bring to our dance the result will remain the same.

Not only did I get a good laugh out of that crap you call a promo; something else made me cheese that much harder based under the assumption Ole Charlie, or Demos or whoever the fuck he needs to bring to this dance leaves with what I consider the top prize, the Universal Championship.

(04-08-2021, 05:03 AM)Demos Said: [Image: Dude-Love-645x370.jpg]

"I'm in to defend the top prize against an opponent of MY choosing! DIMES OUT BABY!"

First of all mother fucker you do not get to choose who you defend against or where you defend it. Remember when you tried that shit with Derrick Diamond over a Tag Title shot at Snow Job? Pitched a fit telling MANAGEMENT that YOU would be challenging with Jimmy; what happened there? Oh fuck that is right, YOU DIDN’T! Secondly, as Universal Champion you do not dictate WHO you defend against; the powers that be make that determination for you. Third, the sheer notion that you are out professing that you will have the top title around your waist is laughable at best. Not that I would expect you to know any of the above-mentioned facts considering you have never been here and never will be as long as the Universal Title is strapped around the waist of my rockin’ dad bod. You do not get to the top of the mountain by being a goddamn fuck up that cannot tell which personality you want to be and when you want to be it. That is not how shit works homie- at least I can control my inner Beast and Monster whereas you wake up not knowing who you are or where you are. To be the top guy carrying the top title you have to show up and show EVERY time you are booked versus getting by with the bare minimum or conveniently showing up late to the party as you have already done. You have a LONG way to go in a very short period if you are serious to think you are taking away something that I have worked my ass of to get; I did that by knocking off top guys not getting beat by them, again something you know an awful lot about now but shall learn a little bit more about come the close of Savage.

“Bangers”? Ha!

Try more like a cry for help as you continue to fight this losing battle, or should I say try too.

I tell you what, you keep digging that hole deeper and deeper by opening your mouth for I have not even gotten to the plethora of ammunition you dropped on my doorstep. I’ll be saving all that in the off chance it is even needed because from where I am sitting it will take another five or six of those “bangers” for you to even get your head above water while I will be long gone with MY Universal Championship in tow.

Nice try though, even if it sucked.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Page's post:
Andre Dixon (04-09-2021), Lycana (04-09-2021), Marf (04-09-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-09-2021)