Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
What A Horrible Night to Have a Curse (RP 3)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-25-2013, 06:48 PM

Act 4: A Real Nightmare

"Holy fucking shit, Ronnie O'Rourke lives! That's good, he's the only person carrying you to interesting. Maybe he can give me some trash talk and you can be eliminated from the picture entirely! But that's way too far on the side of wishful thinking, now isn't it Nightmare?"

Luca steps out from behind a corridor, dressed in a get up strikingly similar to the one Nightmare wears out to the ring. Is it the time we all think it is? The time where Luca imitates Nightmare?

You're damn right it is!

"Ahem, you're all lost souls and sinners, it's my destiny to become King. That's all, this is Nightmare. Signing out."

Luca rips off the mask and begins stumbling around, he's obviously had a little too much to drink. He then turns around and walks back behind the corridor. He returns moments later with an open bottle of Jack Daniel's in his hand.

"Yeah, that's a Nightmare promo in a nutshell. Now, it could look a bit hypocritical of me to say that when I'm no much better, just insulting everyone all over the place and whatnot. However, I at least word it differently and throw in some wit that Nightmare couldn't catch with superglue on his hands. Nightmare just rehashes everything he's said his entire career, week in and week out.

We're all repetitive fucks.

Peter Gilmour makes himself look like a moronic tool and continues to prove the thought process that his fiance is the most interesting thing about him while spouting such inspirational phrases like 'good always beats evil' when there's a thousand and one different pieces of evidence that contradicts that.

Mark Flynn decimates rookies.

Heironeous tells his fucking success story like he's the first guy to do so.

Eli James the IV recruits people to the largest mass suicide since Jonestown, too soon? Fuck you.

And I continue to show the world just how much of a scumbag I am.

The difference between us and you Nightmare, is we don't just take our bullshit from last week and throw it in with the bullshit from this week. Exactly why I'm not pulling the scary card like I could be. The same reason you'll pull the 'Luca is a bad person' card, as if it was a shock the first time.

Because you're Nightmare.

That's it.

All your prophecies and theories have bogged down your mind. There's only so much of your brain that you can devote to saying something new, which apparently is zero percent of your brain.

Seriously, can that O'Rourke fellow just trash talk for you? He certainly can't be any worse."

Luca takes a swig straight from the bottle. He looks back at the camera, about to continue speaking, but instead takes another. And another. And one more. Finally, he sets the bottle down and looks back at the camera.

"Now, I'm on the level of Nightmare. It's a weird level, I feel all of my interesting features fading away. All that's left is darkness and depression...

Oh. My. GOD!

That's why Nightmare's so dull! All he sees is blackness, and he wants all of us to be as depressed and defeated as he is so he actually has a shot!

That sly bastard was actually trying to bore us all to death so he could Freddy Krueger us! I'll say, he almost had me going there for a second. However, I always stayed awake in hope that he'd say something noteworthy.

Something worth listening to.

But the big, poetic bumbling oaf can't manage to do even that. How pathetic.

This guy is a harbinger of doom, carrying out the will of some higher power? How fucking cheap is this demigod thing to hire this shaved ape to do anything above the job description of making a sandwich? I swear, if I had a nickel for every time I've had a staredown with some 'figure of blackness' or whatever it is you call yourself, I'd be a wealthy man."

Another swig.

"Damn that's good. Something Nightmare isn't.

However, as the all seeing master of darkness and fear that he is, he must already know that. Right?

Well, if you hear his identical promos, I would wager he can't really see five inches in front of him, let alone deep into the personal lives of myself or any one else. Maybe it's the mask."

Luca laughs as he stumbles around in plain view of the camera. You'd think that would be edited out, but this is Luca Arzegotti we're talking about here...

"Or maybe, it's because he's just a deluded little cocksock. Yeah, cocksock, I said it. Because there is no higher power stupid enough, mundane enough to sic a beast on a wrestling company's king.

Let alone one stupid enough to hire you to rid the world of the king.

Wake up Nightmare.

Wake.

Up."

The scene fades out to a splash screen of unicorns frolicking in a meadow, you know, how Nightmare views the world behind his mask.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(06-25-2013)