Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lord Raab's goal of facing Sarah Lacklan is completed.
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-07-2021, 09:19 PM

[Image: HrOIQLF.png]

Lord Raab stands inside a very toxic building, spread with dangerous toxic slime that if anyone were to touch it with their bare hands, they wouldn't survive. It's a perfect fitting for him and the situation he's in, and finally, he got what he wanted after all this time of waiting so very patiently for many weeks to get. He had a sick smile on his face.

Lord Raab: "Everyone who dislikes Sarah Lacklan should be thanking me for her to get a proper match this week, instead of beating easy competition she has had for the last few weeks, abusing her powers of being the worst General Manager I've ever seen. It's made me happier to finally be surrounded with toxic slime that you can't touch in this abandoned factory. I know, perfect for how toxic this fucking cunt has been to my brother and his kids over the last few years, but this isn't just an ordinary factory."

Raab had a cameraman looking around at the abandoned factory room's weapons as Raab had a smirk on his face.

Lord Raab: "I know, you don't like hardcore matches, Sarah. One of the rules you put in place that no hardcore matches were to take place, I managed to break your joke system to show you don't care about anyone, but yourself and you made the show about yourself. Did you honestly think I'd come here for a regular match, especially with the eight-hour fucking monologue videos you've been doing on my brother all those months you were in UGWC?"

Raab picks up the toxic slime with his glove as he then drops the toxic slime onto the floor again.

Lord Raab: "You're the biggest fucking joke of them all, especially placing yourself in matches against unknown talent and win every time because you're the laziest fucking wrestler on this roster. It amuses me how right he's been about you, being too cowardly to even look at me directly in your eyes, knowing you're fucked."

Lord Raab rubbed his hands as he picks the toxic slime and places it on his mask. He picks a weapon up, one that's quite deadly, thumbtacks he spread all over the toxic slime as he imagines Sarah's red blood on them, being close enough to toxic slime.

Lord Raab: "You got nowhere to hide because you deserve every ounce of pain and suffering you get from me. I'm nothing like Konrad. You're a vile, nasty piece of work, and you don't deserve to be a general manager of Anarchy. Vinnie Lane's stupid to put you in the spot. The first time you saw me beat the hell out of some talent, I saw the look of your eyes, knowing you're scared and got no fucking chance of withstanding the pain I aim to give to you on these thumbtacks because of putting my brother through hell, I'm putting you through hell."

Raab's firing up to get angry as he always does, moving around like a lunatic, being someone who cared more about his brother than himself.

Lord Raab: "Go ahead, put out your eight hours of hearing boring Sarah Lacklan talking shit to me, and I wouldn't give a fuck. I barely knew you existed until my brother's ex-wife called about you being a piece of shit. You deserve to be in the ring against me because you're nothing but a low-class fucking wrestler, proving me right."

Nodding his head wildly as Raab walked over to the table and picked up a barbed wire as he smirks.

Lord Raab: "This is what I want to crack your fucking skull with after mocking and taking the piss out of Konrad, thinking you'd get away with it, only you didn't because I will mentally break you as you did with Konrad. You don't have a bone in your body. Not after the crap, I heard about Konrad's lack of talent. He has more fucking talent than you in the ring. You're a fucking disgrace, and you're a fucking slut."

Raab held his nose to the camera as he smirks again, enjoying the relief he had on letting every bit of anger towards Sarah.

Lord Raab: "The smell of you shitting yourself when it comes to facing me in a hardcore match that you said was garbage, knowing you suck at these matches last I checked. I even want to smash your fucking head with a hammer as well, leaving you in a bloody mess because every blood spilt on your diseased ridden body is the number of times you pissed my brother off. By the way, Konrad did not make this decision to face you; I did because I wanted to do something right, and I'm doing just that."

Smelling the toxic slime gives Raab pleasure as he got a Sarah Lacklan lookalike doll and places it in the toxic slime, stamping his foot on Sarah.

Lord Raab: "If you think what Konrad did to you was bad, wait until you face me because unlike him, I'm a hardcore bred wrestler that will aim to make you have a fucking concussion, teaching you a fucking lesson you quite frankly deserve after what you said was sickening. You're a fucking child, and you can't withstand all the pain I'll give to you; sending you to the hospital once toxic from Anarchy and XWF as a whole is removed because you're a shitty person, and anyone who says otherwise is fucking blind. I'm going to destroy your fucking ego, getting you fired as GM when you'll be laying in a hospital, in fear of what I did. I will pin you for the three count, ending your pathetic career for good. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Disease German Monster and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

Raab smirked as he's jumping up and down, excited to knock Sarah out as Lord Raab leaves the abandoned factory to head back to his hired apartment.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Lord Raab's post:
Andre Dixon (04-07-2021), Charlie Nickles (04-08-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-08-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-07-2021)