Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When THUGZ Cry
Andre Dixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-07-2021, 10:34 AM

The scene opens up to the XWF arena in Atlanta, GA where Anarchy is set to take place in a little over 24 hours. We open up to the BoB upper echelon locker room where we see Andre Dixon sitting alone, smoking a blunt, and watching John Black's match from March Madness. We see Black put up a great fight before ultimately losing to Ruby. Andre flips to what looks to be an old John Black promo from a few weeks ago. He shakes his head as it finishes up the door to the locker room swings open and in walks Thunder Knuckles wearing a yellow tank top that has blood on it for some reason. He has his Tag Title over his right shoulder and a bag over his left shoulder.

"What's up? Page said you wanted to fucking talk?"

"Yeah man...I already talked to Page and Bourbon but I just wanted to make sure you would be cool with getting in on this street fight with your boy against THUGZ?"

"Fuck yeah I want in on that shit. I've been in a bunch of street fights. I was fucking hoping that's what you were wanting. I came prepared. I've got just the shit for this."

TK puts his bag down and then reaches down, unzips it, and pulls out a grenade which shocks Andre. TK has a huge smile on his face as he shows Andre the grenade.

"What the fuck bro? Is that an actual grenade?"

"Fuckin' right! I've been waiting for the opportunity to use this shit."
TK says as he tosses the grenade around nonchalantly."

"Yo calm to the fuck down Brick. I don't think we wanna kill these dudes."

A huge look of disappointment flashes across TK's face as he puts the grenade back in the bag and reaches in once again, this time pulling out a machete.

"Goddamn it! I shouldn't bring this either then huh?"

"What the fuck kind of street fights have you been in bro?"

"I've seen some shit man. Brazilian street fights are no fucking joke. That shit is to the goddamn death."
He says as he starts swinging the machete around like a sword.

"Luckily we're going up against those fake ass THUGZ and not real street thugs. Don't worry about bringing any weapons, we are going to make quick work of these kids."
Andre says as he notices the camera crew.

"I'm gonna bring this bag with me just in fuckin' case."

TK says as his phone rings. He walks out of the picture and answers the phone as Andre looks into the camera.

"See what I have to deal with with all these white boys, JB? And as much of a square as these guys might be, they're way more gangster than your bitches...I mean boys. TK here is way more of a thug than any of THUGZ..."

At that moment we see TK come back into the picture, this time with a shotgun. He cocks at as he yells
"THUG LIFE"

[Image: btKrpRq.gif]

"See...not a thug. But neither are you and your little crew. And that's what I have a problem with. THAT is why I asked for this match. It pisses me off to see you little bitches using the name THUGZ. It's a slap in the face to all us real thugs out there. I'm going to show the XWF the difference between a real thug, myself, and a bunch of fake ass wannabe thugs like you and your boys. Lil copycat thugs.

"I'm about to put these fake ass Malibu Most Wanted "thugz" in their place. This is the perfect match for this too. I told ownership that I wanted to get my hands on every single one of you fake thugz and they gifted me this match. Now BoB gets to show just how dominant we are and send yet another message to the XWF and at the same time I get to show you what a real thug is."

"I can tell real from fake and you boys are as fake as they come. You think because you carry around a gun that makes you a thug? Nah fam, that doesn't make you shit. If I had to bet on it I'd bet that guns never been used before. I'd guess you boys have never known what it's like to have to go out, put a mask on, and rob someone to put food on the table. You boys have never had to flip a bird, hell I bet you boys don't even know what the fuck that means."

"You know how I know you're fake? In the first promo, I ever watched of you I heard you say that you're gonna beat someone like they owe you money. Who the fuck talks like that? What are you a pimp? Does that make Reggie your bottom bitch?"

"In all seriousness, these guys are supposed to be thugs? Nah man. No shot. These clowns are not thugs. You guys give real thugs like me a bad name and I just can't have that shit. Not on my fuckin' watch. I honestly am not even sure if any of you have ever actually been to the hood. If you came to my hood, here in the A, and said even two words you would get stomped the fuck out. By some real thugs."

"The truth is you're not thugs, and you have NO chance in hell of winning this match either. Just look at who's in my corner compared to the rejects in yours. I'm bringin' with me 3 of the best wrestlers in this companies history. I'm talkin' bout real CHAMPIONS. Get ready boys because on Thursday the XWF is going to find out what it's like when "thugz" cry..."

Andre mean mugs into the camera before taking a giant hit of his blunt and blowing the smoke into the camera as the scene fades to the smoke.

[Image: 1920x1080-white-solid-color-background-2...009550.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Andre Dixon's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-07-2021), Derrick Diamond (04-07-2021), Lycana (04-07-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-07-2021), Sil (04-07-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-07-2021)