Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Origins: Chapter Three
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-07-2021, 09:53 AM

ORIGINS
CHAPTER 3:

… Continued
September 29, 2019
Miami, Florida

September 29, 2019, was the night of Relentless Night Three where all signs were pointing towards the final confrontation for the Universal Championship between Robert Main and Chris Page. In a mere six months, I took a federation that was on life support when it came down to anything remotely exciting taking place and turned it around just by showing up and being a prick. They handed me a live mic on the road to War Games and said “have at it”, and in return, I handed them back the highest ratings they had garnered in two years while having more people invested in what was going on than perhaps they had ever had since the name XWF had been drug through the mud.

The golden opportunity to let something play out that had a definitive beginning, middle… but our ending was taken away from me like a thief in the night with the sanctioning of briefcase cash in for one of Shane ’s buddies. When the mention of a Triple Threat Match was suggested I turned my nose up at it for many reasons; the first I was not going to lend any of my credibility to someone who had only been active a month or so after a lengthy break from competition after busting my ass to provide must-see television for the previous five or six months.

Tonight was supposed to be my night, my crowning glory to finally take my rightful place on top of the XWF Mountain for over the last several months I have cracked Robert Main’s code and fully planned on putting him down. When they asked me what I wanted to do for this show I elected to sit it out for no other reason than a sheer protest to the faulty system that was and has been in play since the Jon Brown days of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

… but then I met Jessica.

I could not help but to think about how jaded and hurt she is feeling by the hands of Vita, and if I am going to pull off something this big, this monumental I have to start looking for outsiders to infiltrate from the ground floors while I work my way from the top down so by the time we meet in the middle it will be way too late for anyone to see what has been brewing in front of their faces the entire time. My thought process has been simple up until this point, so tonight I must do something to start luring in Robert Main. I must watch his back because the only way that I might be able to shift his perception is if I cover him when nobody else will.

(09-30-2019, 10:03 AM)James Raven Said:

FOR THE XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Unknown Soldier ©
- vs -
Robert "The Omega" Main
Universal Rules
666 Street Fight

I made my way to ringside to a huge reaction from the crowd following the ring introductions as a middle finger to Solider and the higher-ups, the pop surpassed anything either Main or Soldier was able to generate which only further led credence to my initial claims of bullshit when the cash in was allowed to take place weeks before this showcase event. You went from having an incredible red hot Main Event to something that felt more lukewarm at best.

So I sat on commentary shitting all over this match that was being forced fed to us as they shit on me by taking it away from me while assuming a triple threat was a viable option. I sat; I waited for the opportunity to present itself, and just as I predicted to Jessica it was not a matter of if a situation would present itself… it was a matter of when.

(09-30-2019, 10:03 AM)James Raven Said: Yessss! GIVE IT TO ME! Pay the toll to those who feed off of your misery and hate!
HAHAHAHA!!!!

SHANE turns his attention back over to ROBERT MAIN who is slumped in the corner and wiping the blood and blue dust off of his face and out of his eyes. SHANE reaches around to the side of his belt and pulls a long hunter's knife from a sheath. He holds the blade up and looks at himself in the reflection with a hideous smirk before looking back toward MAIN.

Time for this to end...

SHANE takes a step toward MAIN as the crowd suddenly starts a massive “CCP! CCP! CCP! CCP!” chant.

CHRIS PAGE- “And I’ve seen about enough of this happy horse shit.”

The sound of headsets fumbling can be heard as SHANE walks closer towards the downed MAIN. The Miami crowd erupts as CHRIS PAGE gets up from the announcer's table where he is shown walking around the table while removing his sport coat where he lays it in a neutral corner before sliding into the ring where he’s to a vertical base behind SHANE !

takes notice of the ovation and is shown spinning around where he walks right into a SPINBUSTER slam by CHRIS PAGE that blows the roof of the building as SHANE's knife goes flying into the crowd! PAGE pops back up to his feet where he crotch chops SHANE as rolls over to his chest and pushes himself up off the mat only to eat a boot to the midsection that doubles him over for CHRIS PAGE to drive him down into the mat with a thunderous PAGE PLANT!

The ovation from the crowd breaks out into a thunderous chant of “CCP! CCP! CCP!” as we see PAGE walk towards the neutral corner that houses his sport coat where he reaches down picking it up and goes into the inner pocket of the coat and pulls out a pair of silver HANDCUFFS! PAGE holds the cuffs up for all to see garnering a louder ovation from the crowd before he walks towards a downed SHANE and rolls him towards the ropes, he rolls SHANE out of the ring causing him to drop down to the floor followed by PAGE who picks SHANE up and proceeds to HANDCUFF him to the bottom rope!

The crowd roars and to add insult to injury PAGE decks with a straight right hand before spitting in his face!

CHRIS PAGE walks back around the ring to the announcer's table as the crowd roars in approval and we’re back to square one as both MAIN and SOLDIER are down with SOLDIER starting to stir. CHRIS puts the headsets back on.

CHRIS PAGE- “If you want law and order sometimes you have to take into your own hands; let’s get one thing straight here and now, while I have a huge problem with this company and how they run things and while I was screwed out of MY shot at MAIN tonight I will not stand by and watch the fuckery continue. They can fire me, they find me, they can do whatever they want but they will NOT silence me!”

Relentless 2019 had officially come and gone. Unknown Soldier retained his Universal Championship over Robert Main regardless of my efforts; well not that I would technically call them efforts. I did not lay hands on Solider… I laid hands on the prick that thought it would be a cool idea to take a steaming shit all over something that did not have his name attached to it but he felt the need to attach it to it. The opportunity I needed to present itself to start laying the groundwork for what I have up my sleeve did just that as predicted.
The door has been opened by neutralizing Shane that I shall exploit deeper to infiltrate Robert Main.

A sense of accomplishment has overcome Chris as the show has long closed.

Chris was leaving the Hard Rock Stadium in the back of a chauffeured town car with dark tinted windows when his cell phone rang from the inner pocket of his black sport coat. Chris reaches into the pocket taking out his phone. The number is a strange area code, unfamiliar to Chris almost declines but then remembers…

” Jessica.”

He answers the call placing the phone to his ear.

” Hello?”

It was her.

” Same spot?”

Of course, it is the same spot.

” I will see you soon.

This is a good step, not that I want to put the horse before the race but she did elect to use my number which means she is at least contemplating the idea of at least hearing me out. If I can get her to see the big picture she can open so many doors to build the army needed to storm the beaches of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation like it is goddamn Normandy.

Chris put his phone away before spouting out towards the driver.

” Ocean Boulevard, change of plans.”

Chris walked through the opening of Clevelander. The nightlife is busy as can be per the usual for the South Beach area. His eyes dart around the bar area but there is no sign of Jessica. Surely she did not get cold feet on this conversation? The world around him seemingly stands still as he looks but he does not find the lost soul that is Jessica.

Jessica: So, that was interesting.

Chris can’t help but smile as her voice calls out from behind him. He turns to see Jessica standing on the sidewalk out in front of the bar.

[Image: Britt-Baker.jpg]

Jessica: You are in the wrong place.

A flirtatious smile comes across her face that warms Chris’s heart as she turns looking across the street to the sands of South Beach. Jessica tilts her head back towards Chris and motions for him with a head nod. Chris walks back out on the sidewalk as Jessica reaches back his hand. Chris reaches out taking Jessica’s hand before they cross the street and find themselves on the same small brick wall that separates the beach from the sidewalk.

Jessica: This is the right place.

” Here I was thinking you wanted to meet me at the spot you thought I was creepin’ on you at.”

Jessica simply shakes her head as she looks over into the eyes of Chris Page.

” I take it you came out to the show?

Jessica: What if I did?

” So the answer to that question is yes.”

Jessica does not answer. She turns her back to the street looking off in the near distance at the waves crashing down onto the beach.

” You felt it.”

She does not have to answer for Chris to know the answer. The fact alone she called is enough to warrant the suspicion.

” You felt the shift that I was talking about.”

Jessica: You knew something was going to happen that would lead you to get involved, didn’t you?

” I had an idea…”

Chris looks up into the dark skies on this early morning. The winds are calm; the streets are slowing down while the moonlight from the half-moon illuminates the stars in an otherwise dark sky. She turns back around looking at Chris, they’re mere feet apart.

” I tried to tell you that much like you I have been rejected; however unlike most, I do not get mad… I find ways to get even. Take tonight, I want you to fully understand what I did and why I did it. You remember when that guy ran out and started attacking Robert?”

Jessica: Yeah, the one you handcuffed… right?

” That is correct, if it was not that guy it would have been someone else. That was the moment I needed to slide the beginning stages of my plan into place. I specifically did not target anyone else but the one that got involved.”

Jessica steps into the conversation with a question that is enough to peak Chris’s interest.

Jessica: Why does that even matter? Robert did not see you helping him, he does not know you tried anything…

’ He does not know anything… yet. You forget this was streamed out across the world on Pay-Per-View, right? Millions of people saw it, clips will pop up all over the place but chances are word will travel and he will watch the replay himself. When he sees it he will have a lot of questions, questions that only I can answer. This was the opening, so I walked right through it.”

Jessica: I don’t know Chris…

” You have no obligation to give me an answer now; but I want you to know that I see something in you, something special that you might not even see in yourself. You will be the captain steering this ship until the bomb is dropped at the right time and the right place.”

Jessica: I mean what would I even be doing? I do not know the first thing about wrestling.

Ah, the details.

” The wrestling will come. I see your role much bigger because you have a charm about you that can entice an army. What I mean by that is you have a convincing nature about yourself, and I need to build this army from within. Plug you in under the radar, let everyone overlook you, and cast you to the side all the while we use that to recruit by any means necessary. Listen, I understand that this is coming at you out of the left field and that you have a lot of doubts.”

Chris reached out taking Jessica by the right hand as he gazed deep into her eyes seeing that young vibrant soul just waiting for the right moment to break free.

” If you help me I can guarantee you a spotlight brighter than Vita’s ever will be.”

There is a moment of pause as Jessica slowly pulls her hand away from Chris’s.

” You will be a bigger star under my guidance than you ever dared dream.”

Jessica: Chris… I can’t. That is why I called you because I felt that I had to tell you personally that this just isn't for me, and I do not want you to be upset.

It is as if Chris’s heart crumbles within his chest as the words from Jessica cut through to the core, but he had to know one way or the other this decision was coming. I mean put yourself in her shoes, meeting some random guy not even forty-eight hours ago to be asked to take part in some master plan that has not even fully been rolled out? Or is it because she still feels like she can fix things with Vita? Do her feelings for her lifelong friend outweigh being treated like garbage?

” The last thing I am is upset. I understand that all of this fell into your lap and that you do not even know me. All that I can ask of you is to keep your eyes on what is going on, and if the time ever presents itself that you decide to take me up on my offer you have my number…”

Jessica: If I change my mind will it not be too late?

The question brings a sly smirk across the face of Chris Page before he states.

” This is a game of chess, not checkers.”

Every move from this point forward must be strategic and have a purpose because one false move could be the one move that sees this house of cards crashing down. Fortunately for me I know how to play the long game, patience is a virtue most do not have.

… TO BE CONTINUED.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

Help everyone!

We have a missing person in our midst, has anyone seen Demos? You know the guy, right? Runs around claiming to be the best thing since sliced bread? Claims to be the longest reigning Television Champion of the modern era but cannot tell us the time frame that constitutes HIS version of a modern era? A guy looked at as one of the premier talents in the federation? Nowhere to be found during a Universal Title match, yeah some top guy this fuck nugget turned out to be thus far.

Are we having fun yet? I cannot speak for the rest of you but I sure as shit am, so why not let the good times roll. For those of you joining us late, we have already covered two specific areas when it comes to the manhandling of Demos, and now we will look into the third piece of the pie. You have a pretty decent record, don’t you? How was it racking up all those wins when your biggest piece of competition was Thunder Knuckles before Thunder Knuckles gave a shit about the direction of his career? I mean I could run through the list but there is not a point behind exposing the victories that you have tasted when I am more concerned over your defeats. In your first months within the fed, you tangled with Sarah Lacklan; yes I have touched on this and shall now for no other reason than it is relevant to the new point I am going to be making. You came in firing on all cylinders being thrust into the limelight of a major Pay-Per-View only to get owned.

You stood in the ring with Robert Main and he wiped his ass with you.

Continuum? Loss.

Your biggest match to date came against Doc, no surprise here… loss.

You luck your way through a Battle Royale but before you grace the finals of the March Madness Tournament you lose the Television Title… TO MARF SWAYSON!

You hit the finals of March Madness… and LOSE again!

Do you see where I am going with this?

You seem to fair nicely against the lower to mid-card talents in the federation yet you seem to lose every MAJOR match that your name is attached to. Spare me the entire look at who my losses are too because regardless if it is to Marf or Doc it is still a goddamn loss. The fact that you have not LEARNED a goddamn thing out of your failures is enough for me to deduce that you are going to walk into this party as unprepared as you have with anyone else that means anything to this federation. Sarah exposed you back at Relentless and if anyone has any common sense they will go back and look at what YOU did leading into those losses, you know, kind of like I already have. If you cannot pull it together, or have not pulled it together there is not any reason to think you are going to now. I am not saying that eventually you do not reap the rewards in which you are seeking, but you are not going to reap them at my expense.

Where guys like you go completely wrong is confusing efforts with results.

Guys like you look for the marquee matches to put up the solid efforts in some sort of way to validate yourselves in your mind that you are on the Main Event Players level. Your results show that your efforts have been subpar at best. If you think subpar results are going to get the Universal Title off my shoulder perhaps you should think again. If you have the thoughts of taking my title home to your wife and kids, watching them parade around with it puts a smile on your face while that cunt that allowed someone like you to stick his dick inside her without a rubber pats you on the back telling you a good job; that is a pipe dream that I am going to fucking smoke. Guys like you are meant to do exactly what you have done over the last six months, build yourself up only to get knocked the fuck down by guys like me.

It is just a fact that you and everyone around you will have to come to terms with sooner rather than later.

What happens next?

What happens for you when you come up short… again?

There no spinning this outcome in any direction other than failure. You have been sitting back, stalling in an attempt to dictate the pace of this war of the words, but in reality, this is not now nor has it ever been about dropping the proverbial bombs. There is a huge difference in cutting a great promo versus cutting them to pad your time. My gut tells me that you are far more concerned without talking to me, that is your call to make albeit the wrong one to take.

Now more than ever you SHOULD be stepping to the forefront but your actions thus far dictate a sense of fear.

You should be scared homie.

You should be trembling because you are about to be exposed yet again for being one of those “good hands” but not great enough to conquer the mountain that is Chris Page.

What sucks man is I truly do see a lot of me in you.

When I first broke back on to the scene I was just as gung-ho about making a name for myself that I would go to the degree’s that you have gone to gain the slightest bit of attention, but something that I learned along the way is it does not matter how much you bust your ass, it does not matter how bad you want to be the top guy and carry the top title, and it does not matter how much you think you are worth. You either have it or you do not, and you sir are failing with flying colors when it comes to being looked at as one of the top guys within the confines of this federation. To occupy my spot you have to have it all, you have to perform night in night out at a world-class level without the confines of excuses for being a fucking failure. Your game has so many holes in that I have not even begun to get started on you while you on the other hand are going to no doubt throw as much shit against the wall to see what is going to stick, but when you as clean as Chris Page that shit is a non-fucking-factor.

I am the measuring stick.

I have always and will always be that very measuring stick that you all aspire to live up to. Everyone wants to take me down but only a select few have the talent and ability to bring that pipe dream into a reality. Demos, you are not one of them. There is not an alternate reality in the world that will see you slay the dragon that is Chris Page. I am here and I am not going anywhere. I welcome your best efforts, I welcome you to seek out any top name that you can drag into your promos as a flawed attempt to carry you because you are not capable of carrying yourself.

Me on the other hand?

I have won all my Championships on my own.

I have defended them on my own within the confines of the rules that have been put on the table.

That is not just the Universal Title, it is the Tag Titles and the Television Title.

In closing for this one allow me to give you a little bit of advice, watch all the landmines that I have left in your wake for it shall only take one false step that will open the door for me to cram my fist further down your throat. I am going to strip you of what is left of your credibility, and in the process, I will unequivocally prove beyond any shadow of a down that your place in this federation has a glass ceiling, that glass ceiling is relegated to the Television Championship; that is if Marf does not stomp on your dick a second time. Only fools fall to the Left Hand, ah… perhaps King Doc will have a place for you in his Royale Court, every King needs a fool, and it looks like I just found his. I wish I could I was anything less than disappointed with what has been brought to the table or lack thereof… but I do not tell lies. I leave that for the rest of you to pump your heads up with so much crap your eyes turn brown.

I am almost getting to a point where Demos is boring me.

But hey, all I can do is keep doing me and chugging along on this train that will lead to yet another victory. Do better Demos, at least show me that you WANT this opportunity; maybe I should have looked elsewhere for an opponent because I damn well guarantee that guys like Thaddeus Duke, Corey Smith, Robert Main, or even King Doc himself would have already jumped into the trenches feet first and already start throwing some grenades while you sir have done the polar opposite. Yes, you will finally open your fat mouth and insert your foot which will no doubt finally be some fun it does not change the fact that this match was announced several days ago and your silence up until this point speaks more than volumes. Keep up the bare minimum bro, it only solidifies you as the upper mid-card talent that I have professed you to be.

The jig is up Demos.

The ball is in your court homie.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Chris Page's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-07-2021), Lycana (04-07-2021), Marf (04-07-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-07-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-07-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
Robert "The Omega" Main (04-07-2021)