Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 10:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BoB's going down BROTHER!
Oliver Main Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-06-2021, 08:49 AM

March Madness is in the history books, and will forever go down as a dark day for the Xtreme Wrestling Federation as BoB only seems to be getting stronger when you consider the most recent additions being that of Andre Dixon and the current Universal Champion, Chris Page. Now more than ever do we all need to stand up collectively and take this fight to them.

The scene opens as ”Mean” Gene Okraland is standing by in the March Madness interview area in front of an old school backdrop. He is dressed in a black tuxedo with a black bow tie on top of a white button down dress shirt.

”Mean” Gene Okraland: Ladies and gentleman you talk about a happening tonight in Las Vegas, Nevada for March Madness; and some of which revolve around my guest at this time none other than “The Real American” Terry Borden and Clint Fatwood! Gentleman come on in!

[Image: Ju9v.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Both Terry Borden and Clint Fatwood enter the screen.

”Mean” Gene Okraland: Terry Borden if you did not have one of the damnedest nights tonight at March Madness; first being taken out by members of BoB before the second chance Battle Royale only to show up later in the Main Event with Clint Fatwood by your side! What in the world is going on here?

”The Real American” Terry Borden: Well you know somethin’ MEAN GENE I wish I could stand here and tell you that everything went off tonight without a hitch BROTHER! But that would not be further from the truth DUDE!

Terry looks towards the camera as he starts to speak directly to all the members of BoB.

”The Real American” Terry Borden: Big Money Oswald has been bitter and bent since he got taken out by yours truly during the March Madness Tournament, he brough in Big Puddin’ in a flawed attempt to try and take me out tonight BROTHER! When you are in the midst of battle and the numbers are not on your side you go out and you find yourself some backup.

Terry turns towards Clint Fatwood where he pats him on the back as he continues.

”The Real American Terry Borden: Clint Fatwood and I go way back DUDES, and I have to say thank you for showing up tonight and having my back against those no good BoB members BROTHER!

Clint nods as he shakes hands with Terry.

”The Real American” Terry Borden: Clint and I were content with letting sleeping dogs lay and dealing with BoB on our own time until we happened to see what was going on during that Main Event DUDES! It takes an awful lot of guts to jump on one guy with four DUDES! Clint and I saw this and we had to step up and do something where everyone else sat on their hands and just watched that kind of attack unfold.

”Mean” Gene Okraland: It was a shocking moment to see you and Clint interject yourselves into that mix for sure.

”The Real American” Terry Borden: We did what everyone else should have done but did not do. We knew we would be in for a fight, and even if we took two of those goons out of the equation that was two less that could kick the crap out of Drew Archlye, but what makes this worse MEAN GENE is how we did our part but when the numbers really came into play there’s nobody, BROTHER! That is completely unacceptable not only to me but to Clint Fatwood as well DUDES! The Dream-A-Maniacs are not going to tolerate the bully bullshit that BoB is notorious for, BROTHER!

There is a pause from Terry as he turns back towards the camera while he continues on.

”The Real American” Terry Borden: Unlike the rest of the locker room who are intimidated by what BoB brings to the table, we on the other hand are far from it. I just came from seeing Vinnie Lane, and while I asked for Oswald big dumb ass I was offered something a little more appealing, BROTHER!

”Mean” Gene Okraland: Oh really? And what is that?

”The Real American” Terry Borden: If you are going to kill a snake you have to cut off its head off, and when you are dealing with BoB you have a double headed snake when it comes to Chris Page and Miss Fury, DUDE! Vinnie Lane has given the Dream-A-Maniacs the best gift of all as he has given me Miss Fury on Anarchy Thursday Night BROTHER!

”Mean” Gene Okraland: OH MY!

”The Real American” Terry Borden: That’s right DUDE! Miss Fury is going to stand in the ring with me on Anarchy and will be forced to answer for all her crimes against the XWF and everyone within the XWF that BoB has done dirty, BROTHER! And just in case those no good snakes want to try and stick their nose in my business I am going to have Clint Fatwood by my side to watch my back, DUDES! I dare any one of you in BoB to stick your nose in this piece of business because Clint’s going to have a bionic elbow that will shatter your damn faces!

Terry steps backwards a Clint steps forward.

Clint Fatwood: “Mean” Gene, I am going to be standin’ and fightin’ with my brotha from anotha motha to show this lil’ group here exactly what it means to step up to the plate against a couple of old dogs that know an awful lot of new tricks. If any of you BoB rejects want to try a lil’ funny business you’ll be met with a sweet little bionic elbow for your troubles.

”The Real American” Terry Borden WHAT CHA GUNNA DO WHEN THE DREAM-A-MANIACS run wild on you!

The scene fades.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Oliver Main's post:
(04-06-2021), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-07-2021), Atara Raven (04-06-2021), Clint Fatwood (04-06-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-06-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Oliver Main's post!
Miss Fury (04-06-2021)