Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Findin My Third In Dis Street Fight
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-04-2021, 10:38 AM

[It simply opens up to JB, Tommy, and Reggie inside some room in Baltimore on a hot day of April. Then we see the gang pull out some headshots of the third member in his ATL Street fight against Andre Dixon. As all the men come and gone for the day, they end up seeing this headshot…]

[Image: rage.jpg]

Reggie: You JB, I think this girl can hang with us at that street fight. We need someone of her caliber to fuck his crew up and himself.

T: I agree with Reggie, this girl can fuck dudes up and be a lady with rage on our side this coming Monday.

[JB then rubs his chin for a second, then he nods at both of them. Then they let her in on the line up, where she was wearing black sweatpants, shirt, and sneakers that compliment her thickness. She then chews some bubblegum, as Reggie tries to ask her some questions.]

Reggie: Alright, so we gonna ask you a few questions, is that alright…Tanesa Jenkins?

[She then spits out gum, and looks at Reggie with a mean mug.]

Tanesa: What chu wanna know?

Reggie: Are you down to roll with us to Atlanta in a couple of days from now? We got this wrestling show that our homie JB is gonna be in, and he needs a third person to fuck shit up.

Tanea: Oh so we finna get crunk in this shit? We knuckin and buckin?

Reggie: We are, because me and Tommy need someone to back him up against this MMA looking dude against his crew, so we need to know if you are in… or not.

Tanea: Aight im in, when and what we finna do when we all get to Atlanta?

[JB comes out of the shadows, with a piece of Ruby’s mask, which he pulls out a lighter and burns in the process. He then looks at Tanea, and she looks at him with some curious eyes.]

Tanea: So this who I’m rollin with, he cute as fuck! I’m down to fight for him with y’all bustas this coming Thursday.

[She then tries to come up to him, but he backs up from her distance. JB then signals Reggie and Tommy to come to another spot of the room, to speak privately. After some time, the come back to her with a proposition.]

Reggie: Since John isn’t in the mood to talk, we want to see if you can talk shit on the mic for us. If you can do it, you're in… if not, then you're out… deal?

Tanea: Yeah yeah, I’m down for that…

Reggie: Aight lets roll out then.

[Then all four people leave the room, and they head out to a random alleyway, where we see the trio standing behind a chain length fence, as they see her coming by with a bat in her hand. She then swings it in the air, and they got shook up a bit, then they discus on how she should do it, then then look at the camera with a bat in her hand.]

Tanea: Alright listen up XWF, this street fight isn’t gonna be a regular plain jane kinda match that would make JB’s match last Sunday look like Childs play. This match is going to be some hardcore shit, that kinda shit where the gangbangers and hustlers would want to watch on this brand called Anarchy. As you people see, standing behind me are three men who don’t give a fuck about nothin… these men are way more harder then you all except.

Shit, I think Andre Dixon and his crew isn’t gonna be rugged and raw, like with me and Tommy and Reggie. We three finna step up, and batter up Andre and his gang into a homerun. We going to make a statement, shit I’m going to make a statement by fuckin him up so badly, that he might need someone like Page to save him from an ass whoopin by the likes of me. I might not be Shooting Star lookin bitch like these frail ass, white girls in the company that JB put me on about…

I’m too real for that kinda shit to be fuckin with, so it’s better for me to take on another task at hand. Do I need to claim that I best in this environment?...

Hell no, where I come from streets are meant to be fought on, and not in no ring that’s controlled with a robo ref at our side… but that’s Vinnie’s way, with what JB told me, so I have to deal with that.

But to be honest, Andre and his three live kru lookin asses aren’t ready to take on the THUGS like us, so I won’t be shocked if they don’t come out the last Kru standin in the ring, since it’s going to be straight up gruella warfare by the time we hit to Atlanta… we anit gonna hold nothin back on Anarchy.

[Then the camera stopped rollin, and they all clapped for her awesome speech, then later on we cut to all four of them at a park somewhere, just shooting shit with one another.]

JB: I like that shit you did earlier, Tanea, keep it up. We might have you partake in this group after the Anarchy event is done.

Tanea: You bein fo real righ na?

[Then JB looks at Reggie and Tommy, and they shrug their shoulders at him as a response to her question.]

JB: Yeah, we might need a lady like you to roll with us. Be our honorary Lady Of THUGS down the line, but only after we are finished with this street fight though.

Tanea: Aight bet, then let me know afterwards on that, oh shit I gotta roll out of here to my job at Walmart, my shift just started.

[As she heads off, all three of them agree on her to join as the scene fades to black.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-05-2021), ALIAS (04-04-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-04-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-04-2021)