Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Origins: Chapter One
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-04-2021, 03:50 AM

ORIGINS
CHAPTER ONE

The bitter taste of March Madness still infests the mouths of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation as many developments have taken place on several fronts that have shifted the landscape. Many have fought through the March Madness tournament with their eyes locked on the prize of being called King. Doc reigned supreme, not that it was shocking by any means when you take into consideration it is not his first time to take that throne.

Ned Kaye finally telling the world to fuck off as he created his destiny while reclaiming the Hart Title

The rise of the Left Hand finally tasting gold in what many consider an upset by defeating Demos.

Them No Good Bastards bitch slapping Continuum was perhaps my personal favorite to take the Tag Titles; only solidifying that had Doc not bailed Thad out at High Stakes he would not have left with the titles, to begin with!

… but the icing on the cake was the revelation that Robert Main is alive, he is back, and he is… FUCKED.

Every story has its Genesis.

This is the Origin.

SEPTEMBER 28, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA

The night of September 28th was a hot and steamy one on the waters of Miami Beach as XWF Relentless Night One was infirm swing being headlined by Sarah Lacklan defending the Anarchy Championship against Vita Velveteen.

However our story does not start on the high seas, yet it begins at a bar off Ocean Drive in South Beach, Miami.

It is a busy night at Clevelander as the tourist and locals flood the streets and beaches. Our attention is drawn towards the bar where we see a younger female sitting off to herself looking up at a television screen that is showing Relentless Day One. Where most patrons are having cocktails she is drinking lemonade.

The seat next to her becomes empty, even in a packed house, it is as if everything else going on has been tuned out around her. It appears as if she is bummed like she just does not want to be bothered but something is on her mind.

Enter…

Chris Page takes the empty seat by Jessica as he glances over before glancing over to the individual to his right as the bartender approaches.

Bar Keep: Hey man what’s up? What are ya having?

” Crown and coke sound appealing.”

Bar Keep: You got it.

Our bartender steps away to make his cocktail, and as he does Chris’s eyes draw up to the television which is playing Relentless Night One; Ned Kaye versus Noah Jackson in a, and I shit you not, a Pussy on a Pole match which draws a deep sigh from Chris Page.

For those who do not know history, this is where you take a seat and start taking notes on how to properly do your homework. Relentless Night Three was the night that was supposed to see the culmination of the trailblazing storyline of Robert Main and Chris Page before Unknown Soldier cashed in a briefcase and changed it all.

In an attempt to make it right they offered Chris a Triple Threat with both Main and Soldier that was refused.

Our bartender is back with some liquid goodness as he places a small glass in front of Chris Page. Chris nods at him before taking the glass from the bar and taking a drink. He can’t help but see this young lady texting sporadically, showing signs of visual frustration to the degree he turns his body and direction towards her before asking.

” I do not mean to pry into your business, but is everything okay?”

She tilts her head towards Chris as she responds in a cunty tone at the audacity of a stranger sticking his nose into her business...

” It’s not like you actually give a shit or anything.”

Chris draws back with the vicious little lashing from her as he reaches onto the bar taking a white napkin where he turns back and begins waving it in the air while responding.

” Easy killer, I come in peace.”

He stops waving the napkin as if it is a white flag before tossing it on the bar top.

” I am not trying to pick you up, I assure you. It just seems like whoever you are going back and forth with is aggravating you. Not something I would give my time or energy to is all, sorry if I bothered you.”

Chris takes his glass from the bar and gets out of the seat and begins to walk towards the door before she calls out.

” Hey wait!”

Chris turns back around as he locks eyes with her...

” I am sorry, please come back and talk to me.

There is some hesitation from Chris as he takes another drink from his glass before he walks back over towards her and retakes his seat.

” Sorry about being a bitch, you did not deserve that.”

” It’s cool.”

She extends her hand out towards Chris as she states.

” My name is Jessica.”

Chris places his glass back on the bar top as he extends his right hand out clasping it against hers.

” Nice to meet you, Jessica, I am Chris.”

They release hands while each now sitting and facing each other with the television playing in the background.

Jessica: It is nice to meet you as well.

” Just so we are clear, I meant what I said, I am not trying to pick you up. Not that I wouldn’t, but it just seemed like a lot of negativity going on with you and that phone.”

Jessica: Just dealing with a few things is all.

” Take it from someone that knows better than anyone else that giving your time to bullshit like that does nothing but take your attention away from the good things that are going on around you. I mean look at this..”

Chris turns his attention to the open front of the bar out onto Ocean Blvd where right across the street the white sands of South Beach with the waves of the oceans coming in every few seconds under the dark skies and shining stars from above.

” You are in South Beach, beautiful weather, a perfect night full of possibilities…”

He turns his attention back towards Jessica.

” I am just saying.”

Jessica: You wouldn’t understand.

This draws some laughter under the breath of Chris Page which prompts Jessica to respond with a question of her own.

Jessica: What is so funny?

” The fact you think I cannot handle whatever you have going on. It is probably dude problems.”

Chris finishes off his Crown and Coke before motioning for the bartender.

” Whatever it was it is not anymore, mission complete.”

Chris gives a soft golf clap for the success of taking Jessica’s mind away from whatever her troubles were.

Bar Keep: Another one for ya?

Chris draws his attention towards the bartender.

” And whatever she is having.”

The bartender glances towards Jessica who immediately goes for her small pocketbook to retrieve her ID.

Bar Keep: Glad you went for it before I asked, haha!

She hands him her ID, checking the date all is good he hands it back to her as she responds.

Jessica: I will have what he is having.

The bartender exits as Jessica puts her ID back into her pocketbook.

” So now I gotta know how old you are if you are getting carded and shit.”

Jessica: Twenty-two.

” Ah..”

Jessica: What about you?

” You do not want to know because I already feel like a creeper and I do not even have any intentions…”

The bartender returns with the drinks as he slides Chris and Jessica their glasses.

” Forty-eight.”

Jessica laughs under her breath drawing an immediate sarcastic response from Chris.

” SEE!

Chris simply shakes his head as he reaches for his glass as does Jessica. Chris raises his glass in the air and proposes a toast.

” To strangers having weird conversations.”

The tap glasses together before each taking a drink from their respective glasses.

” But seriously, what brings you out here? Or are you from here? What is your story?”

Jessica: It is a long story that I would rather not get into, I am not from here, just visiting really.

” Oh yeah, I am visiting too for the weekend, well kind of on business, sort of? Maybe? Not sure it is kind of a long story in its own right.”

Jessica: I have time.

” No ma'am! You do not get to do that…”

Chris laughs audibly once again which draws some sassiness from Jessica

Jessica: Do what?

” Really? Are we playing this game? You do not get to avoid my question just to ask to try to get me to tell you mine. Ladies first, and yes I got plenty of time as well.”

Chris winks at Jessica who smirks as she shakes his head while raising her glass and taking another sip. She puts her cocktail on the bar before starting.

Jessica: You are going to think it is petty.

” Try me.”

Jessica: It is not men's problems, work problems… friend problems, or maybe not anymore? I do not know because I am very confused by it all. I have a friend who just kind of ghosted me after years. She is not returning phone calls, text messages, or anything…

” Well, do you know if she is okay? Like has anyone else seen her or heard from her?

Jessica: That’s just it, I know she is fine and she is safe. She is kind of a public figure and is the reason I am in Miami this weekend.

Chris takes a drink from his small glass and places it on the bar as he and Jessica are thoroughly engaged at this point in the conversation.

” I mean this in the nicest possible way, and no judgment from me… but is this a girlfriend situation as opposed to a friend situation?”

Jessica: " Absolutely not! She is just a close friend, a sister if you will, or so I thought."

” I was not trying to be funny with the question because it is a lot of trouble to travel like that just to try and reach her.”

Jessica: She has had her nosed crammed up the ass of someone else as if she is trying to impress her or something.

Jessica shifts her attention towards the Television where the cutaway below deck on the yacht this night of Relentless takes place is shown with Sarah Lacklan and Vita Valenteen are shown preparing to square off for the Anarchy Championship. Chris takes notice of Jessica’s attention as she rolls her eyes before taking her glass of the bar and slamming the cocktail.

” Everything okay?”

Jessica: I'm fine.”

Cautiously Chris treads on thin water as he asks.

” Do you want another drink?”

Jessica turns her attention towards Chris and away from the television screen as she states.

Jessica: It just hurts when I see her face.

Suddenly it is as if a light bulb goes off over the head of Chris Page as he asks.

” Who is your friend?”

Jessica: That is her there…

Jessica points at the television while stating the name.

Jessica: Vita, Vita Valenteen.

Without hesitation from Chris, he responds.

” Very interesting…”

….TO BE CONTINUED.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

Is it not funny the difference one night can make? Take me for example; March Madness I walked into Las Vegas, Nevada dealing with the unknown, and I walked out STILL the XWF Universal Champion in a match that was custom built for me to lose. Drew Archyle revealing himself as “Anarchy” was almost enough to make me cry out the sheer shame that I am standing in the ring with someone who came looking for a fight.

How did that end for you?

Did you accomplish everything you wanted to by exposing me for being behind Robert’s attack? Did you think I gave two fucks about when the dime was finally going to be dropped? More importantly, did you think for one single second that you would wage a war with me and win? You walked into a trap and got fucking played homie!

No, wait!

Your endgame was the return of the XWF’s prodigal son after faking his death, wasn’t it? That is about enough to make me shake my goddamn head out of nothing more than pity because that prodigal son is NOT going to be enough to topple this goddamn mountain that is Chris Page. I stand before you as the XWF Universal Champion; a Championship that I won on my merit and my own accord back at Snow Job by smacking around Mr. Sensitivity Thaddeus Duke, and exposing him for the bullshit paper goddamn champion that he was. Need any further validity to that statement just take a look at who has the tag titles and who does not because I guarantee you that it is not the flavor of three months ago… I successfully defended my title not once but twice on my own accord and within the structure of the rules that have been presented. I play this game better than any of you could dream of, that fact alone is enough to drive most of you fucking crazy because you all think you can take me… only you cannot when the game is played on an even kilt and I do not have to cater to the limits that are the safety blanket most of you covet the fucking most. I have Main Evented two out of the three nights of Relentless 2020- for you ignorant twats that means that two nights out of the three were BUILT around Chris Page while competing on all three nights. I took part in the High Stakes Battle Royale and lasted to the very end before falling victim to the Continuum numbers game, I headlined Snow Job and captured my sweet ass Universal Championship; the very Championship that has put all other custom made titles to goddamn shame mind you, and I just knocked it out of the goddamn park at March Madness.

I have outworked every one of you and made it look fucking easy while some of you continue to play this stupid game of how I do not deserve it or how I have not earned it. Continue to shoot your goddamn shots from the sidelines or get or fucking asses in the ballgame.

I do not know what is going to be funnier to me; how most of you continue to think that taking Robert out is what got me to this position; when what got me to this position was careful planning and perfect execution dating back to two thousand-nineteen when this very title I covet today should have been around my waist. Politics are a bitch, aren’t they? I did what I needed to do to get to where I wanted to get to, if that meant exploiting Robert Main in the process then so fucking be it. I told the world to Robert Main’s goddamn face when he and I first started to team that there would come a time and a place when I would stick the proverbial knife in his back; in his case, it was a baseball bat to the head, am I right Thunder Knuckles?! So do yourselves a fucking a favor and stop before you even start for that road like many others that you all will try to dance down are dead-end streets that will leave you holding your dicks while pissing into the wind. One of the many positive things that have come out of March Madness rests with I do not have to keep putting up a front like I give a shit about anything other than my friends; Andre, Fury, Bourbon, and Thunder Knuckles, and taking what rightfully belongs to us. You took BoB as a joke; who is laughing now fuck sticks! The Universal Championship, the Tag Team Championship, the BoB World Heavyweight Championship… and soon to have the Hart and Television Title’s in our midst as well. I set out to destroy this goddamn place, and that is exactly what WE are going to do; we will accumulate every title on this roster before it is all said and done! The complacency amongst you all reeks while leaving yourself exposed for the taking.

This brings me to you, Demos.

Welcome to your seat at the grown folk's table, albeit it ever so briefly.

I assure you that you and I are going to have a lot of fun as we play our little game over the next several weeks because I have no doubts you will open your mouth and insert your foot much like you did claim to have been a fan of Jayzon Williams, how you watched him as you dreamt of becoming a Professional Wrestler… but did not know the guy is in the Hall of Legends; guess who else is? Oh yeah, that is right, it is me! Try not to make that mistake again homie because it is that kind of shit that firmly establishes that you do not belong in the seat that I have just fucking provided you. It will put you on Kinkaid’s level as opposed to this superstar you want everyone to believe you to be.

Brother I am going to take you to school while mopping the floor with you every step of the way. When I am through with you the beatings Doc has given you will feel like a walk in the park.

I have a plethora of material I have been saving just for you, and by the time I am through tanning that hides you will need some Aloe Vera to cool the burns that I leave in my wake. You are the guy that strives more than others to be all over the place while being nowhere at the same fucking time. Let us take a moment and discuss why some such as yourself NEEDS to plaster your face on every card so that you may rack up wins over lower card talents to build up that self-esteem of yours, or could it be that quite possibly you need to have that attention on you for no other reason than it is the only attention you have on yourself? Either way, it is not a good look when you claim to be something special. Take me for example; when I show up I am showing up to a big payday every time I walk into a building, I mean that is why I do this because it is certainly not to win any popularity contests or placate to the sheep you all call an audience.

While I am going to cover a lot of information over the next several weeks I want to first talk to you about why I have selected you above everyone else when I could have easily sat back for a few weeks and basked in the glory of being the Universal Champion while padding the days of my reign so that it may appear more impressive than it is like so many others before my time as Champion, but that just would not be me to run to the beat of other people’s drums. I selected you because regardless of my personal feelings, which we shall get into in short order, does not change the fact that you have built a reputation for yourself; both good and bad. All the bouncing back and forth from show to show like a ping pong ball paid off in this instance because it shows me that you are at least willing to put in the work even if it means getting stomped by yours truly, or the Left Hand, or anyone else that is remotely relevant. You upheld the Television Championship for a decent run; I would not call it the longest in the modern era when there are facts that openly dispute that for anyone to gather; not the smartest thing to do but hey, you have to do what you can to spin shit to fit your narrative. You have earned the right to stand before me and at least be afforded the opportunity, and that is exactly what I am going to give you, but just because I feel you have earned it does not mean for one goddamn second that I am not going to rip you apart limb from limb while sending pieces of your flesh to your goddamn family. You do not have to jump around from show to show looking for attention because I am about to give you my undivided which is way more than you are going to be able to handle. You are stepping into my world, a world in which I rule with an iron fist and will strike down with vengeance upon anyone that tries to oppose me; that includes you, good sir.

Unfortunately for you and well anyone else for that matter that is put in front of me at this juncture is in for nothing more than a very rude awakening as to what will happen when Chris Page is motivated. Fuck man at March Madness I was bored and gave nothing close to one hundred percent yet I still walked away with my title in tow and my finger on the pulse of a new and improved BoB while you on the other hand showed up, busted your ass only to look like a fool when you were not capable enough to back your play; and here you are standing in my kitchen looking for my title. I know that unlike Drew you will not squander your moment which you will try to capture lightning in the bottle by claiming your first XWF Universal Championship in the process. That is exactly what I want. I want to beat someone who is at the top of their game and not someone who is at the lowest point of their professional career… and I would be lying to you if I did not say that thrashing you on behalf of Dre is more than appealing as well because we all know what would happen if you and he danced one on one, here is a spoiler, it would end the same way this story is going to end for you, in defeat.

You might be hungry.

You might be on top of your game.

You might have the rest of the locker room and upper management fooled.

… but you certainly are not Boss Level like Chris Page is.

Please, soak it all up and drink at this moment for you see this will be a story to tell your kids when you are home recovering from having your face smashed in with my fists to tell them just how close daddy came to being the top guy, but he ran into that brick wall that is “Chronic” Chris Page. What you can do is go ahead and get ahold of your new buddy R.L. and have him pay very close attention to what I do and how I do it to you for his fate is sealed next. I mean I cannot think of a better way to steamroll towards someone that truly matters in Robert Main than by disposing of the former Television and former Hart Champions within the same calendar Pay-Per-View runs.

Maybe Rob can sit back and take a few notes as well so he can see how a TRUE champion is supposed to defend his strap.

Now the obvious question is why would I want to throw out shots like they are going out of style?

Why not just sit in the shadows and ONLY wrestle when contractually obligated? Trust me I thought about it, but then that does not make me any better than Robert and trust me when I say we all know that I am better than that prick. I would like to be a little different than Robert, Engineer, and Warstein if I go down it will be because some dick with a briefcase cashes it in on me or it will be because someone steps to the plate and takes it away from me within the confines of Universal Title regulations. Fuck all your backdoor dealings, fuck all your promo limits. If Demos, R.L., Robert, or anyone else for that matter thinks that I am going to taint my run by lowering myself to your levels then you might as well go ahead and take that long walk off a short fucking pier. Now more than ever the XWF is thriving, now more than ever does the top spot in the company comes with more pressure to deliver each time I step foot through that curtain.

I was built for this.

I cannot say the same for a majority of you.

… and at least a win over Demos is a cunt hair better than a win over Big D, am I right?

The fact of the matter rests with this; I might be giving you this opportunity because of what you have done since you walked through the doors of the federation nearly a year ago, that does not mean I respect you or remotely care about you and the regurgitated bullshit you will no doubt sling my way. This is about me further establishing that the term workhorse only applies to one man; “Chronic” Chris Page. I encourage you to bring me your best, I implore you to do the exact opposite of Drew Archyle, Big D, and Thaddeus Duke by not squandering this one chance at getting your hands around the one piece of gold you have waited nearly a year to get another crack at. Unfortunately for you, I am not Sarah Lacklan, and you will not have the ability to say you ran me out of anywhere. This is just the first of many shots that I am going to fire because the rules of the game are being played my way and in my favor. The king of this universe remains, and for any one of you to take my throne you had better be prepared to lay your fucking life on the line for there is a beast inside that is clamoring to come out.

You are not going to have to worry about BoB.

BoB is not the crutch you all want them to do be for me. This is going to be you versus me, let us see if Demos is everything they say he is… or is he just another overrated prick? I am leaning towards the latter.

See you again soon.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Page's post:
Lycana (04-04-2021), Miss Fury (04-04-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-04-2021)