Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why i am a different breed
Dean Rose Offline
glasgows own

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-03-2021, 03:24 PM

Dean's doing what he usually does, roaming the dark streets of Glasgow by himself and getting drunk.
He doesnt know where Sarah is, but who gives a fuck, they need time to heal.
No relationship is perfect, but at least the average relationship can talk about problems, feelings.
Thats how we-..... he's always felt.
Yknow, no matter the people hes with, the location, the time, Dean'd always felt isolated, like a barrier was between him and everyone else.
Dean stops outside an old and abandoned apartment block, charred by fire.
He barges the door a few times until it swings open, sending dust and probably asbestos into the night.
Dean walks up the old creeking stairs, theyre dangerous to walk on now, weak and rotted wood caused by the fire.
Dean steps into an especially wrecked apartment on the second floor.
Its most likely not safe to walk in anymore, doesnt stop the rats though.
He groans, pulls out a lighter and sits on an old teared up chair in the corner.
He pulls a tripod out of his jacket pocket and a phone out of his other one.
He sets it up, and begins filming.

"Nobody gets me.
Everybody hates me for who i am.
A few appreciate me for who i am.
Either way they dont understand.
Yknow they say that the spoken word is more powerful than a bullet, so let me go full Rambo on you sons of bitches.
When i say nobody gets me i dont mean that like a 12 year old wannabe-edgy child.
Nah, i mean it.
People look at me, and they say things like 'you'll get whats coming' or 'you dont deserve this'
So listen here you Prince Philip old cunt bitches.
I wont get whats coming to me, ive already GOT it.
See, when i lived here, before the oh-so tragic fire, i endured.
I endured what i was given.
No food on the table, locked outside in the cold, not having a bed and living in the cupboard, I ENDURED.
Endurance is a skill recently lost by these wanna-be-me's in this company.
So, XWF, can you endure me?
Is there a reality where i'm not the face of your company, when im not the top dog... simple answer, fuck no!
You people NEED me, you want me.
Without me you people are nothing, without me you people dont have a goal.
I am the centerpiece, i am the ink in the pen, i am something else than anything you fucks have ever seen.
I AM DEAN MOTHERFUCKING ROSE AND YOU PEOPLE HATE ME FOR IT!
and i, i love you people for hating me.
Because at the end of the day you people want me, you want a hero to topple me so you people can get happiness in your shitty little lives.
I am no longer coming home to eat scraps and sleep with the roaches, i am coming home to Sarah fucking Michelle, a woman that you incels could only get through 2D drawings.
I will kill your dreams, i will kill your heroes, i will kill your villains, your careers, your legends, your new stars, I WILL PLUNGE A KNIFE INTO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEIR HEARTS, AND WHEN IM DONE YOU PEOPLE WILL FALL TO MY BOOTS AND RECOGNIZE ME AS SOMETHING YOU COULD NEVER BE!
I am Dean Rose, i am the Hope Executioner, i am the poison in your 5 star meal and I.... am going to go plough Sarah Michelle."

Win record: Fuck you
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Dean Rose's post:
ALIAS (04-03-2021), Lycana (04-03-2021), Marf (04-03-2021), Miss Fury (04-04-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (04-03-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-03-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-03-2021)