Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 08:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck the Dissintigrators
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-01-2021, 04:47 PM

Bobby walks into the hall where Alias is standing. Alias is drinking a Diet Sprite. He sees Bourbon and slowly lowers the bottle to his side. He takes a long slow breath, sharing the gaze with Bourbon, who glares right back at him. Bourbon snorts, not in disgust, but almost lust as his eyes move towards the Xtreme Championship Belt. Bobby holds up his half of the Tag Team Championships and points at it. He points at Alias and then motions his thumb across his throat while sticking out his tongue. Alias tosses the bottle at Bobby and nails him in the head with the Xtreme title! Bourbon goes down! Alias leans over and points at him.

Fuck.

The Fuck.

Off.

Bobby reaches up, grabs Alias's hand, and pulls him to the ground into a small package!

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
ALIAS (04-01-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-01-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post!
The Disintigrators (04-02-2021)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-01-2021, 08:18 PM

Alias kicks out and rolls through, and winds up mounted atop Bobby Bourbon, his fist drawn back in a punch.

"Sneaky. You're quicker than I thought. Good to know. There's only so long you can stand next to Fury before you're painted with the same brush. It'd be such a shame too..."

Alias relaxes his wound arm and squeezes Bobby's bicep.

"You should know though, I'm not the only one who someone can take a shot at whenever they want. Three weeks are long since up for me, friend, and those are some lovely championships you and B2 have come into possession of. Let's not kid ourselves either there are a lot of people who would love to take a shot at B.o.B. or The Left Hand right now..."

A mystical marching larade of ghostly apparitions materialises behind Alias. In the lead is a translucent Betsy Granger. Following her are eeire reflections of James Raven, Shawn Warstein, Demos, R.L. Edgar, Shawn Wylde, Tommy Romeo, Dolly Waters and Corey Smith. Bringing up the rear, haunting visions of Robert Main and Drew Archyle step into light, their grins being the last thing seen before the parade vanishes through a wall.

"The noose is tightening. Tell Chris Page I'll see him soon..."

Alias rises and walks away. Bobby scrambles to his feet.

"You motherf..."

But Alias is gone before he can finish.

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-02-2021, 10:16 AM

(04-01-2021, 08:18 PM)Hotdog Said: "The noose is tightening. Tell Chris Page I'll see him soon..."

Tell me yourself.

I am waiting with open arms.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
Robert "The Omega" Main (04-02-2021)
The Disintigrators Offline
TWO BAAAAAAAAAAAAD MAMMA JAMMAS!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-02-2021, 10:30 AM

Johnny 'Twisted' Steele: "LISTEN UP *PUKE* DON'T YOU DARE THINK YOU CAN CALL OUT THE D-GRATORS WITHOUT CATCHING A WHIPPIN' ON THAT BIG FAT ASS YOU GOT! YOU TELL 'EM DANGEROUS!!!!"

'Dangerous' Dave Mustang: "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL, the man with the biggest balls on the PLANET speaks the truth, you sack of pre-made mashed taters! I'm the baddest man in the land, and my partner's got the skills that pay the bills! Me and my partner right here are full of TWISTED STEELE and SEX APPEAL! OWWWWWW you don't stand a chance, daddy!"

Johnny 'Twisted' Steele: "WOO!"

'Dangerous' Dave Mustang: "WOO!"

FUCK[Image: GarvinHayes1990.jpg]YOU
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Disintigrators's post:
ALIAS (04-02-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (04-02-2021)