Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Newports and a Bucket
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-30-2021, 05:26 PM

[Image: 7LkcBD9.png?1]

Within a trailer park somewhere between Florida and West Virginia we find the residence of the one and only, CUNTRY MUSIC MEGAPOPSTAR HATERMAN VANNY LINE! He stands inside a kiddy-pool in his leopard skin thong saluting the flag when he notices us approaching him.

"Oh! Howdy!! Ya'll just caught me salutin' the flag on this beautiful sunny American day. Did ya'll hear the news? The Federation of Xtreme Wrestling is coming to town! Heeeeeeeeeeeell yea!"

Vanny steps out of the pool and cracks open a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon before taking a seat on a lawn chair.

"Ya'll are in for a treat, I'll tell you what. Not only will I be in action defending my Principle Ownership of the company, but you'll also have the pleasure of laying those eyes on the finest gal to EVER grace a wrestling ring. My beautiful Beyonce looking Fiancee.... Krystal Meth!"

"VANNY!"

"Hot damn! There she is now!"

A very large woman, perhaps even pregnant, steps through the door of the trailer and hobbles half-way down the steps while breathing heavily through a cigarette.

"Yes turtle dove??"

"Would you keep it fCENSORED down out here?! I'm tryin' to watch Maury!!"

"You watch that man ERRY DAY! Gimme five!!! I'm doin' my thing!"

"What fCENSORED thing?!"

"You know! My thing! For the wrestling show?"

"You keep that up the neighbors are gonna think you're a fCENSORED."

"Why don't you and the twins go back inside, I'll go fetch you summore of those Newports and a bucket. Shut that ass up."

"Just keep it down and for fCENSORED sake put some clothes on. I can see your sCENSORED."

The camera fumbles around for a second before cutting out.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-30-2021), ALIAS (03-31-2021), Mickey Kinkade (03-31-2021), Miss Fury (03-30-2021), Ned Kaye (03-30-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-30-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-30-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (03-31-2021), Theo Pryce (03-30-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-30-2021)