Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Well, Bless Your Heart
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-30-2021, 12:58 PM

"Bric-a-brac-a Firecracka, Sis Boom Bah! Bugs Bunny, Bugs Bunny, Rah Rah Rah!"
- Unknown

Beneath a single bare light bulb, the famed expert on female hysteria, Professor Francis Sa'Tonn sits on his leather couch. In his right hand, as always, a fresh mint julep. In his left, a fancy ink pen. He writes into a large leather bound tome, moving his head from side to side from his own book to another that lay wide open on his large mahogany desk.

"Excellent..."

He says it in his usual jarring fashion - his gentile, effete looks defied by a voice that could only be accurately compared to one Foghorn Leghorn.

"I say, I say, that THEY-uh, is just mighty fine indeed!"

A peek over the professor's shoulder shows the book he reads from contains none other than the famed treatise of 1770 by one François Boissier de Sauvages de Lacroix - the Professor copies the words “subject to sudden changes with great sensibility of the soul.”

"Why that's fascinatin' I say! I'll create the biggest, roughest, toughest, doggone therapeutic anti-hysteria vibrator this world has ever done seen! I'll call it... THE STEELY DOC!"

He grins as he continues writing.

[Image: poof_usual_suspects.gif]

"Perfect."

"My goodness, isn't it a pleasure?"

Where are my manners, Mister Line, I do believe we have failed to be properly introduced! I am the one and only Francis Sa'Tonn, director of the Little Jonquils Academy for Aspiring Debutantes, where we train young ladies in manners, coquetry, laundry, and properly acquiring the vapors. Now, I say, now, I do not think I am familiar with the LINE family... I do so hope you aren't one of those pesky carpetbaggers from up above the Mason Dixon! We have our ways down here, you see, and, well, the FINE people in these parts don't take too kindly to... NORTHERN oppression. You understand."

"Now Mister Line, we are set to engage in a principled exhibition of fisticuffs, albeit in a bizarre manner like a game of snakes and ladders... but I welcome the exercise! In my younger days I was known as a bit of a scrapper. Hopefully you and I will find an accord in time for a nice evening stroll to my gazebo for a drink. You may need one after I box those ears. I hope you're prepared to risk your life for that contract, son."

"I kid, I kid you, I say. Bless your heart, Mister Line. Bless your heart."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
ALIAS (03-30-2021), B.O.B. D (03-30-2021), Dean Rose (03-30-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-30-2021), Miss Fury (03-30-2021), Ned Kaye (03-30-2021), Noah Jackson (03-30-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-30-2021)