Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-27-2024, 10:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, XWF Subjects.
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-25-2013, 01:29 PM

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIrfEDYwPkzOpAKr-yess...50WnRXUoTQ]

You may know me or you may not know me, but you shall soon understand me. I am The Wraith, a former figment of Scott's own imagination. He believed me to be a disease infesting the corners of his mind, but I am all too real. I am your God.

You may say to me that this isn't anything new, that millions of others have said the same thing. Giving themselves immortal backgrounds to achieve prowess over each and every one of you. They are the false prophets of this age. I am the one of true God of the XWF. The father of all in the XWF. Ridicule my words, take my name in vain, the sins of the father will be your undoing.

There are many of you sinners on this filth of a planet. You are known. Those who look to follow in the path or want to spread my word should beseech me. You shall be forgiven, but all those who do not. All those who continue to spread their own filth and sin...well....you saw what happened to Harold Davis. His flesh reeks of the rotting infestation of my flames. Let the flames engulf you all XWF.

No matter how kingly you proclaim you are. No matter how extraterrestrial you believe you are. No matter how far in the shadows you feel you are. No matter how arrogant you are. No matter how much gold you carry.

You WILL be judged.

The Void is endless, welcome it with open arms.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:

06-25-2013, 07:32 PM

Ah it is you. The one they call Mr. Satellite. The resident hero of the XWF. The man or being that gives them all hope. Scott always clambered on about how much he hated you, but we all know it was envy. You are in the position he always wanted. To be loved and to be in such a position of power.

Now that you have picked apart everything I've had to say with your arrogance, let me do the same with you. A custom that I could get used to on this planet.

Your confusion stems from ignorance. I am not nor will ever be referred to as Satan, that fairy tale creature is beneath me. He, unlike myself, loves to have sinners under his wing. The evil and corrupt of this world, but I am a different being. I despise the corrupt and arrogant. I want nothing more than to destroy them unless they beseech me. Beseech, which is a synonym for beg or to grovel at my feet.

You seem to lack knowledge of this word. This in itself gives away your foreign nature. You may think that what you say is brilliant and will give you respect among your peers by ridiculing anyone who walks into the XWF, but what it really does is show your egotistical nature. Mr. Satellite only wants the best for himself. Every Satellite will rise, but will eventually fall. Sure you will see a lot through those lenses you call eyes, but sooner or later your creators will send you falling to the ground. You will burn up and that is when you will accept me.

Yes, I needed Scott Charlotte, but he needed me as well. We are one now. Assume as much as you want that I forced this upon him, but he wanted nothing more than to grow stronger. It's the same as the last time I rose and he rose with me.

I do not look to frighten you. I look to inspire you to abandon your fervor and accept that this Earth should die. You of all people should know that it deserves it...you especially considering who you are and what the Earth is to you.

Careful now, your arrogance may betray you.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion

Current Record

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-26-2013, 12:28 PM

John Madison pushes some buttons on a robot that he found.

Hey Satellite! Instead of arguing with this curtain jerker, come fix my robot. Holy shit.
Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:

06-27-2013, 07:57 PM

I've had about enough of this egotistical babbling on. You are just as putrid as the other humans, but keep mocking me. Keep assuming you have any power to keep me from doing what I want to do to this Earth. Keep thinking you are better, because there is something I have over you. Something you have yet to learn.

Something I know...about you.

Satellite, your mind isn't as safe a haven as you previously believed. Things are about to break down and you will never be able to pick yourself up.

Unless...well...we can't be giving away any of our secrets can we?

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion

Current Record

Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:

06-27-2013, 09:46 PM

Now why would I go about and tell you what I know? Spoilers. We can't have that now can we?

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion

Current Record

Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:

06-27-2013, 10:04 PM

Do not fret, Satellite. The seed is strong, but it will be the undoing of us all.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion

Current Record

Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:

06-27-2013, 10:11 PM

I suggest you use your head, Satellite. Then maybe you shall be enlightened. The one you trust most is the one you should trust the least.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion

Current Record

Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-27-2013, 10:12 PM

"Oh shit, enlightenment talks!"

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post