Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 07:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
LISTEN UP YOU FREAKS!!
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-29-2021, 04:59 PM Bug  LISTEN UP YOU FREAKS!! -->

[Image: 4V4dEeI.jpg]

From The Mouth Of Jimthyn Braun

"Here we are, back again with this load of CRAP that calls itself the FXW! A product I should have euthanized when I had the chance! Every week, I have to hear someone online asking me "Jimthyn! Why did you sell FXW? Do you watch the show now?" Well, I'll answer both of those questions for you right now. I sold the company to make money! Why else would I do it?! Some poor sap offered me a boat filled with cash, and I happily sold it. My days of making money off this product were done. The best talent DIED! And I was left with this pile of crap you call a locker room!

As for your second question, of course I don't watch! Why would ANYONE watch? This product is nothing more than a shit show disguised as a wrestling product. And normally I wouldn't care, but all you've done was continue to drag my legacy into the dirt by keeping this brain dead company running! Seriously, Quakkana? Lil W? Neo Ryce? No wonder that LOSER Peacestein is your champion! That man could never make it in Jim Braun's FXW, and now he wants to parade around with a belt that has a historical lineage. I promise you, Peacestein wouldn't be anywhere NEAR that title if I was still the owner! His name soils the legacy of great champions...like this man."

[Image: h318Q5S.jpg]
From The Mouth Of "The Great Orator" Cracker Seahouse

"FXW. What a pleasure it must be to see my beautiful face once again. It seems like centuries have gone by since you worshipped me as the hero this federation deserved. I'm expect nothing more but the upmost respect from the patrons in the crowd upon my arrival.

I have been informed that I will be facing a competitor by the name of Lightning Hands. I have been told that this person is a worthy competitor in battle. I shall be the judge of this giant assumption. Upon my last viewing, there was no one within the current iteration of FXW who would so much as be considered a contender in the "glory days" of FXW. That is why Mr. Jimthyn Braun requested my assistance on this night. I, Cracker Seahouse, the greatest wrestler to every compete in this or any wrestling ring across the planet, will show this new era of competitors that they have been coddled and spoonfed their entire lives. And that behind with you, Lightning Hands. Get ready for the evening of adventure, because at YACOTSI...

I!!

WILL!!

WIN!!

HAHA!!!!!

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Centurion's post:
ALIAS (03-29-2021), Ned Kaye (04-08-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-29-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-29-2021)