Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Setting a Trap
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-29-2021, 11:30 AM

A gentle clink can be heard as we open up on a nip bottle of Bacardi. We pan out to see a small trail of them, evenly spaced out from one another, with all sorts of fun flavors. As we follow along, we come to Quokkana, who gives a gleeful little wave with her megawatt smile lighting up her features.

“Hey future besties! I’m making a trap!”

She holds her finger to her lips.

“Shhhhhhh... it’s like, the most smartest way to catch a drunk girl with an atty.”

She places a nip of 99 Bananas down and takes another couple steps backwards.

“Thats slang for ‘attitude’ for all of you that ain’t Gucci.”

She continues her little trail until she gets to a porta-potty. She flings open the door. Thank fuck it was vacant! Seems pretty damn clean too. Score.

“And of course! The main bait itself!”

She holds up a beautiful bottle of...... Tequila Rose.

[Image: giphy.gif]

She places it carefully inside and grabs ahold of a rope that is attached to the door, then sneaks off to some bushes and hops over them, crouching down like her rainbow ass hair couldn’t be seen.

“So, like, when she comes along, because we all know nobody can resist Tequila Rose, I mean... its PINK after all... ANYWAY, I just pull this rope and she’s all trapped after I bar the door.”

She nods, sticking the tip of her tongue between her teeth.

“And like, I chose a porta-potty because you know, in case she breaks the seal and has to GO. You know? Or like... throw up.”

She peers down the line of little liquor bottles.

Drunk atty girls make the most awesome friends... I can’t wait to catch one of my very own! I’ll keep her forever!”

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Lycana's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-29-2021), ALIAS (03-29-2021), Atara Raven (03-29-2021), Ned Kaye (03-29-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-29-2021)