Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miss Fury
NA Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-29-2021, 06:27 AM Smile  Miss Fury -->

"At March Madness I beat your boy Oswald and reserved my right to NEVER join the BoB... and even though I let Ozzy boy keep his smelly belt... I'm still the Billion Dollar Champion. With that said, you did defeat me in our Elite 8 match, but not really. So, how about this... Next Anarchy... rematch. Submission match. And don't even bother countering with an added stipulation to join the BOB if I lose... I will NEVER join the BoB. Accept.. if you ain't chicken shit."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like NA's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-29-2021), John_Black (03-29-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-29-2021), Theo Pryce (03-29-2021)
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-29-2021, 07:06 AM

"You have nothing to offer me and I have nothing to prove..."

"NO!"

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Miss Fury's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-02-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-02-2021), nope (04-03-2021)
NA Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-29-2021, 07:16 AM Smile  re:Miss Fury -->

"Not surprised. You get grazed by a bullet... of course you want to run and hide. You won the day, and I'm woman enough to admit that... but I didn't get pinned and I sure as hell didn't tap out... in fact, it seems like the only way your BoB members can defeat me is TECHNICALITY. Count-outs... Passing out... but never by breaking my will. I'm sooo sorry that I beat the snot out of you up until the very end of the match, probably the reason you failed to beat old man Doc. So much for your moment. So much for Miss Fury taking home the tournament.

Accept my challenge. Or show the world just how much of a coward you are."
Hate Post Like Post
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:

03-29-2021, 07:23 AM

"You spent weeks talking about how little I knew of you, yet here we are in the aftermath and you think that petty insults will grant you want you want."

"I defeated you at March Madness, end of story. It matters little if you tapped out or passed out, the result is the same. If you want a chance at redemption, find a way to make it worth my time, until then the answer remains the same... No."

#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Miss Fury's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-02-2021), nope (04-03-2021)
NA Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-29-2021, 07:33 AM Smile  re:Miss Fury -->

"Maybe, I'll just show up in your lair... aka whatever stadium closet you do cosplay in, and beat your ass backstage. Is that enough to warrant your bravery? Maybe, I'll slash your tires so you can't drive off when I find you in the parking lot. Maybe I'll wait for you to be in another match, come out, and put you in the black widow and I bet you'll tap out before you pass out... that requires inner strength... either way, you're going to have a Solace problem going forward."
Hate Post Like Post
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:

03-29-2021, 07:40 AM

(03-29-2021, 07:33 AM)SolaceTatum Said: "Maybe, I'll just show up in your lair... aka whatever stadium closet you do cosplay in, and beat your ass backstage. Is that enough to warrant your bravery? Maybe, I'll slash your tires so you can't drive off when I find you in the parking lot. Maybe I'll wait for you to be in another match, come out, and put you in the black widow and I bet you'll tap out before you pass out... that requires inner strength... either way, you're going to have a Solace problem going forward."

"So very honorable for a woman obsessed by the circumstances of her defeat. I suppose we will find out if the pest is annoying enough to warrant squashing."

"Do your worst!"

#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Miss Fury's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-02-2021), Marf (03-29-2021), nope (04-03-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-02-2021, 12:18 PM

(03-29-2021, 06:27 AM)SolaceTatum Said: "At March Madness I beat your boy Oswald and reserved my right to NEVER join the BoB... and even though I let Ozzy boy keep his smelly belt... I'm still the Billion Dollar Champion. With that said, you did defeat me in our Elite 8 match, but not really. So, how about this... Next Anarchy... rematch. Submission match. And don't even bother countering with an added stipulation to join the BOB if I lose... I will NEVER join the BoB. Accept.. if you ain't chicken shit."

"If you read the rules I've established in the contract, y'know, if you actually read small print you plebian, you would've read the following."

He clears his throat as he pulls out the contract for their match, placing on some very stylish reading glasses, as he looks at the document only to smile as he finds it and begins recites what he looked for in said contract.

Quote:If Solace is to win the Billion Dollar Championship, but refuses to carry the belt as intended, then she hereby relinquishes all rights to be called or be listed as a Billion Dollar Champion and Oswald's reign as the Billion Dollar Champion continues, as if the title were not on the line..

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Dean Rose (04-02-2021), Marf (04-02-2021), Miss Fury (04-02-2021)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-02-2021, 04:47 PM

(03-29-2021, 07:16 AM)SolaceTatum Said: "Not surprised. You get grazed by a bullet... of course you want to run and hide. You won the day, and I'm woman enough to admit that... but I didn't get pinned and I sure as hell didn't tap out... in fact, it seems like the only way your BoB members can defeat me is TECHNICALITY. Count-outs... Passing out... but never by breaking my will. I'm sooo sorry that I beat the snot out of you up until the very end of the match, probably the reason you failed to beat old man Doc. So much for your moment. So much for Miss Fury taking home the tournament.

KING Doc. Your scornful tongue will be cut from your head, peasant. You demand some kind of chance at redemption? You demand Miss Fury to respect these demands? Hmm. From this view, it doesn't appear you are holding ANY of the cards.... No wonder you are getting such a negative response. If you are bitter, Miss Solice.... Look at it this way, Miss Fury saved you from a far more embarrassing ending than the one you suffered.... and I wouldn't have needed an army. Bend the knee before I break it.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(04-03-2021), Atara Raven (04-02-2021), Charlie Nickles (04-02-2021), Chris Page (04-03-2021), Miss Fury (04-02-2021), Mr. Oz (04-03-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (04-03-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-02-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-03-2021)
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:

04-02-2021, 05:32 PM

(04-02-2021, 04:47 PM)King Doc Said:
(03-29-2021, 07:16 AM)SolaceTatum Said: "Not surprised. You get grazed by a bullet... of course you want to run and hide. You won the day, and I'm woman enough to admit that... but I didn't get pinned and I sure as hell didn't tap out... in fact, it seems like the only way your BoB members can defeat me is TECHNICALITY. Count-outs... Passing out... but never by breaking my will. I'm sooo sorry that I beat the snot out of you up until the very end of the match, probably the reason you failed to beat old man Doc. So much for your moment. So much for Miss Fury taking home the tournament.

KING Doc. Your scornful tongue will be cut from your head, peasant. You demand some kind of chance at redemption? You demand Miss Fury to respect these demands? Hmm. From this view, it doesn't appear you are holding ANY of the cards.... No wonder you are getting such a negative response. If you are bitter, Miss Solice.... Look at it this way, Miss Fury saved you from a far more embarrassing ending than the one you suffered.... and I wouldn't have needed an army. Bend the knee before I break it.

[Image: Odin-Throne-Room.jpg]

"My liege..."

#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Miss Fury's post:
(04-03-2021), Atara Raven (04-02-2021), Charlie Nickles (04-02-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-02-2021), Dolly Waters (04-03-2021), HeavensToBetsy (04-02-2021), Mr. Oz (04-03-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-03-2021)
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2021, 07:31 AM

(03-29-2021, 07:33 AM)SolaceTatum Said: "Maybe, I'll just show up in your lair... aka whatever stadium closet you do cosplay in, and beat your ass backstage. Is that enough to warrant your bravery? Maybe, I'll slash your tires so you can't drive off when I find you in the parking lot. Maybe I'll wait for you to be in another match, come out, and put you in the black widow and I bet you'll tap out before you pass out... that requires inner strength... either way, you're going to have a Solace problem going forward."

If you want a tag buddy I can help you take this little pussy on. I’m back and itching to give it to the Lefties
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-03-2021, 09:29 AM

(04-03-2021, 07:31 AM)Ash Quinn Said:

If you want a tag buddy I can help you take this little pussy on. I’m back and itching to give it to the Lefties

*looks at current Warfare card*

Oh, hi there.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Marf's post:
Lycana (04-03-2021), Miss Fury (04-03-2021), nope (04-03-2021)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-03-2021, 11:25 AM

Hiya kiddo.

Mad Scientist of the XWF here, Bailiff to the King of the XWF, Big Bad Big Bad of Big Bads, one half of the greatest team in the XWF today, yesterday, and tomorrow Them No Good Bastards...

Bobby points to his half of the tag team titles. He holds it out and he and TK clacks his against it. TK then winks at the camera and steps away.

THE Last Outlaw, THE Sultan of Smacktalk, and about a bajillion other monickers.

So, just to get you up to speed on a few things.

If you lay a hand on Fury backstage, well, that doesn't end well for you.

Ask the Misfits, ask Morbid and Mastermind, ask the Sick Cunts.

See, you think mugging someone in the back is a victory.

It's not. It's just a beating.

I would know, I dole them out. In AND out of the ring.

Now, here's the reason I'm telling you all of this jibbajab. Fury, like Oswald, is a member of B.O.B. just like I am. I am coming to let you know full well that I am glad you're not in B.O.B. You seem like dead weight to be carried, and considering the Universal AND Tag Team Championships are within B.O.B., you really aren't in our league, Billion Dollar Champ or no.

So, hopefully, that tells you where I stand on the issue.

As for what I'll do next, well, the ball's in your court, and I'll be in the lab cooking up schemes and contraptions so peculiar until you find yourself as a part in my Rube Goldberg machine.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
(04-03-2021), Derrick Diamond (04-04-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-03-2021), Lycana (04-03-2021), Marf (04-03-2021), Mr. Oz (04-04-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-03-2021)
NA Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-03-2021, 01:19 PM Smile  re:Miss Fury -->

(04-03-2021, 07:31 AM)Ash Quinn Said:

You got a lot of heart, girl. Although I really, really, really appreciate your offer... after seeing what those lefties put you through, I couldn't sleep at night knowing I let you come to my defense and potentially put you back into harm's way. Thank you!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes NA's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-03-2021)
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-03-2021, 02:10 PM

Mmm, smart move girl. Perhaps there is hope for you yet.

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lycana's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-03-2021), nope (04-03-2021)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-03-2021, 07:32 PM

Fuck it. Anarchy. Let's go Bitch. Bring the Unicorn.

I'll wear a B.O.B a shirt.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-03-2021), Mr. Oz (04-04-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-03-2021)
NA Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-04-2021, 08:04 AM

(04-03-2021, 07:32 PM)Atara Themis Said:

Fuck it. Anarchy. Let's go Bitch. Bring the Unicorn.

I'll wear a B.O.B a shirt.

"Then call up Vinnie and have him add it to the card. I wouldn't mind another W. Or, better still, why don't we take this to Savage. Bet money she says no. Weak ass bitch."
Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-04-2021, 08:46 AM

Yeah, Weak Ass Bitch

[Image: 7LniTHmh.gif]

Anarchy, Dove

2×

2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion

#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
NA Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-04-2021, 08:50 AM

(04-04-2021, 08:46 AM)Atara Themis Said:

Yeah, Weak Ass Bitch

[Image: 7LniTHmh.gif]

Anarchy, Dove

"Yeah, you smart. You don't wanna risk your biscuit against the Xtreme champion by taking an L the same night. Talk about weak."
Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

04-04-2021, 09:07 AM

Shhh. You're desperation is showing already.

2×

2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion

#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Mr. Oz (04-04-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-04-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-04-2021)