Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
That's Capitalism! part 1
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-28-2021, 12:45 PM

We see Korey X Smyth walking what appear to be a couple of Federal Inspectors to the front door of his lavish mansion.

As you can see gentlemen the Sacred Union Commune for Kids. Is running quite smoothly. And if I can speak from a personal perspective, nothing fills my heart with more joy than to be able to provide for this poor, misbegotten ragamuffins.

The inspectors look at each other, and then back at Korey, seeming appeased. Well, your generosity in the community and with all these children is truly something to behold Mr. Smyth. I am happy to report that your charity has passed inspection with flying colors!

Korey, wiping his monocle, only seemed to be paying half attention. Wha-oh! Yes, yes! Thank you, sirs, thank you. I'm dreadfully sorry though but I am rather busy....

Oh, of course, no problem!

My Page will see you out. Good day!

The inspectors doff their caps back at him as Korey's Page appears. It's actually an alternate universe Chris Page, who is definitely Korey's bitch. Wiping his forearm across his snot encrusted nose, he speaks in a moronic cockney accent. Aye guvnahs, ah foine place, innit?

Korey walks away and the voices fade into the background. He arrives in the house's immense kitchen, where a motley array of kids aged 8 to 18 have already assembled. Korey casts an imperious glance out at them all, before barking. GET BACK TO WORK YOU INSIPIENT LITTLE PUKES!

In a terror, they scatter like so many tiny critters, dissappearing into the bowels of the house through numerous hidden doors, trap doors, and elevators. Korey enjoys the sight of them scattering so, and he lights up a cigar and starts blowing some smoke rings as he muses, It's good to be the king.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Ned Kaye (03-28-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-28-2021)