Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Grillin with Quokkana
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-28-2021, 11:06 AM

We open to Quokkana outside, the sunshine hitting her heavily sequined outfit nearly blinding everybody within a thirty-mile radius. She wears a glittery chef's hat at a jaunty angle on her head, as well as a frilly apron with depictions of koala bears with heart eyes all over it. She stands over a smoking charcoal grill, with her ever present smile. Makeup on point, naturally.

“Okay, so now that you had someone else get the grill going for you, because who wants to ruin their manicure?”

Giggle.

“Not this girl! So yeah, now that is all handled, you carefully open the package of sausages and place them right on the grill. Be careful! It's hot, just like you! Never forget it!”

With her right hand, she waves about a pair of tongs as the sausages sizzle nicely.

[Image: 87033eb25d1f7a136c95414ab0a27760.gif]

“I prefer pork, but you can really use whatever kind you like. Even like, vegan would rock. I think that’s made of tofu or something.”

Wide vacant smile.

“You let it cook for like, I dunno twenty minutes or whatever and it's all done! Follow me on Twitter for more recipes!”

She flashes them pearly whites once more.

“I hope my fellow FXW members enjoy this recipe when I serve it to them at our awesome party! Especially like, my opponents. They seem like they are going to be all kinds of amazeballs to get to know. I hope I bring enough, ones supposed to be a bit of a pig. Funny name too. Anyway, these are gonna be da bomb!”

Quokanna stabs a sausage and puts it on a roll, squirts on a little mustard, and takes a big bite.

“Mmmm tastes just like a regular Hot Dog!"

Her eyes widen as she stares at the sausage.

“Oh.... poop!”

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Lycana's post:
ALIAS (03-28-2021), Andre Dixon (03-28-2021), Corey Smith (03-28-2021), Marf (03-28-2021), Ned Kaye (03-28-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-28-2021)