Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Just Sparkle
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-28-2021, 06:43 AM

We open amidst a sea of stuffed animals, pastel pink walls, rhinestones, dainty lace, ruffles, and did I mention all the damn plushies?

Soft giggles are heard as a rainbow haired girl hovers over a box, clad in a pink unicorn onesie complete with hood. She has an assortment of containers about her as she grins into the camera, her nose crinkling in an adorable manner.

“Hello everybody! I was just putting together a little present for you all.”

She opens the lid on a jar and starts pouring silver glitter into the box.

“I know none of you know me, and I don’t know you, but I am sooooooooo excited to meet you! I’m like, the most awesome girl you never knew you needed in your life!”

Gold glitter follows.

“My name is Quokkana, and I looooove to make new friends! I know one of you will totally be my bestie, for reals. My ride or die!”

Here comes the chunky purple star glitter.

“We can hang out, and totally gossip and cuddle. I love to cuddle!”

Now there’s some teal going in. You know, that narwhal plush is looking might creepy. We zoom in on that fucker a second for no reason whatsoever.

“Sometimes people run from me, and I don’t know why. Sometimes I have to chase them down and just squeeze them so they can’t. And I like glitter. Some people don’t like glitter. They probably secretly love it and don’t want to admit it though. I think they might be crazy.”

Last but not least, pink. Always pink. ALL the fucking pink.

“There is one thing I know for sure though....”

She holds up the glitter bomb and offers up a sweet smile, tossing her long colorful locks back.

“We are all gonna SPARKLE!”

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Lycana's post:
ALIAS (03-28-2021), Atara Raven (03-29-2021), Corey Smith (03-28-2021), HeavensToBetsy (03-28-2021), Marf (03-28-2021), Ned Kaye (03-28-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-28-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-28-2021)