Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Italy
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-26-2021, 12:52 PM

"Hello, XWF faithful, my name is Steve Sayors and I'm a little bitch. HEY! WHO PUT THAT ON THE TELEPROMPTER!?"

Chuckles come from off camera as Sayors tries to regain his composure.

"As I was saying, I'm Steve Sayors and I'm here with a quick update leading into March Madness. Word has it that X-Treme Champion Alias was seen boarding a plane alongside XWF star Shawn Wylde, which was documented as being destined for Italy. This has piqued some interest given how close we are to March Madness and Alias's defence against Morbid Angel, but sources from Romeo Management Inc. assure us that this won't disruption anything and the match will go ahead as scheduled.

More on this as it develops."

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like ALIAS's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-26-2021), Theo Pryce (03-26-2021)