Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Tortoise To Your Hare
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-26-2021, 09:35 AM

We see Lil W standing in front of the camera, looking as thuglike as ever.

[Image: SJuq6pb.jpg]

"I'm sure alot of you have been wondering what Lil W's been up to since the last time you saw him," the little man begins. "Well, the truth is, I stopped objectifying women and am actually getting married!"

Lil W reveals an extravagant ring around his finger, which he fondly pets like a kitty cat afterwards.

"Psyche!" Lil W blurts out, laughing his ass off afterwards. "That's actually my Pimp Ring, I use it to bitch slap pussies like the Nefarious Scientist upside the head!"

Lil W waddles over to a bent over, naked white woman and proceeds to pour himself a glass of champagne from the bottle sticking halfway out of her asshole. "Lil W lives in style, baby! I don't need no brains, or robot refs to make ME happy..............."

Lil W presses on the woman's clitoris, prompting a cigar to slide out of her pussy like a vending machine, which he grabs and lights up. "I'm a simple man with a simple plan," he explains, taking a puff from the cigar. "Sometimes having a big brain can make you overthink things, take the tortoise and the hare, for example. It's no secret the hare should've won that race, but he DIDN'T because he couldn't get over the fact the race was his to lose! Don't forget that, Mr. Scientist............ if you give this tortoise the chance to catch up, you're gonna get your ass burned!!!"

Lil W grabs a bowl of Frosted Flakes from off screen.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, Lil W needs some milk for it cereal............"

The scene fades with Lil W milking the white woman like a cow over his Frosted Flakes.

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
ALIAS (03-26-2021), Corey Smith (03-28-2021), Miss Fury (03-26-2021), Ned Kaye (03-26-2021)