Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
All The World's A Stage
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2021, 07:11 AM

::: FLASHBACK :::

[Image: 526c73f1197dc.image.jpg]

Opening inside a visitation room at an undisclosed prison where we see someone being led into the waiting area by a prison guard. We do not see a front shot, just a back shot where we see this figure wearing jeans, a black hoodie with the hood over the top of his head. The officer stops at window 15 before turning towards the figure.

Officer: Take a seat at number fifteen. Oliver Main will be brought out in just a few minutes, and you will have ten minutes.

”Thanks.”

The officer walks away as the figure takes a seat in the vacant chair, but before he can get comfortable he hears a loud buzzing sound.

A second officer is shown leading Oliver Main into the visiting area. He is led down to window fifteen where he takes a seat opposite this mysterious figure. The window that separates them has sporadic holes throughout which eliminates the need for a phone.

Oliver Main: Are you who I have been calling?

The man on the other side of the glass lifts his head so that Oliver can see his face for the first time.

“You can call me “Anarchy”.”

Oliver Main: YOU'RE Anarchy? How?

”Anarchy”: That's not important.

Oliver Main: How did you find me? I was taken off the grid.”

”Anarchy”: Let's just say Chris Page is not the only person who has friends in high places. My understanding is that our time is limited. I’d suggest you get to the point and tell me what I need to know if I am going to help you and your brother.

Oliver Main: How do I know that you are not on his payroll too?

”Anarchy” starts to get disheveled.

”Anarchy”: You're brother gave you my number. Obviously he did that for a reason and you know what that reason is. So get to the point or I'm gone.”

”Anarchy” pushes himself away from the ledge only to have Oliver stop him.[/yell

Oliver Main: Okay listen!

”Anarchy” slides back up to the ledge.

”Anarchy”: Finally.

Oliver Main: I am going to cut to the chase to save a little time. I am sure you have heard about the attack on Robert back in December?

”Anarchy”: Who doesn’t? It is plastered everywhere.”

Oliver Main: And you know that Chris Page is stepping into the mix in Robert’s place?

”Anarchy”: Yep.

Oliver Main: What you do not know is that Chris Page is the man behind the attack on Robert. Something has never been right, I continued to express my concerns to Rob but he is blinded by friendship. Chris went on this crusade to track down the party responsible and all but demanded I come along, knowing I was on probation.

”Anarchy” sits in silence as he listens.

Oliver Main: We tracked down a guy named Thunder Knuckles who is the man who cracked Rob’s skull. From there Chris showed me the colors I always knew he had but stabbing me in the back while leaving me to take the fall. It was all orchestrated by Chris Page.”

”Anarchy”: State your proof.”

Oliver Main: There is a thumb drive that has all the evidence on it I was able to make a copy of and mail it to Dewey Main in Las Vegas, our pops. It is all there. Not only is Chris responsible he has everyone fooled into thinking that he is one hundred percent innocent. I do not know how deep that hole goes or if there are more involved than Page… that bastard shifted into something else and pounced on me before I knew what hit me.

”Anarchy”: Back up… So have a copy of video evidence that will show that Chris Page was behind the attack on Robert Main? Let me make sure I heard that correctly. What is on the video that makes you think that Chris is behind it?

Oliver Main: There is a video of the entire incident. The crack of the bat against Robert’s head by a masked attacker, another angle with the attacker fleeing and removing his mask to be some guy named Thunder Knuckles; a real prick if you ask me, crazy fucking man mullet mixed with a perm I don’t know…

”Anarchy”: None of that confirmed Chris’s involvement.

Oliver Main: Then let’s excuse the fact that I am sitting here on this side of the glass while you are sitting on that side of the glass, and the fact that you were able to find me and can now vindicate me. Page set this up to the feds!

Anarchy begins to snicker under his breath.

Oliver Main: What’s so funny?

”Anarchy”: Maaaaannnn he is inside your head. You aren’t with the feds… where do you think you are? This is not off the grid because you are still in Lima.

Oliver Main: That mother fucker.

”Anarchy”: Mmm-hmmm.

Oliver Main: For some reason, my brother gave me your number. I am hoping that I made the right decision in calling you for help. Chris thinks he has every step mapped out and if you help us out it is going to be a massive wrinkle thrown into the mix.

”Anarchy”: What all does Robert know?

Oliver Main: I have not spoken to Robert in weeks so there is no telling what Chris has put in his head about me or this entire situation.

”Anarchy”: Alright, so let’s talk about this for a second. Where exactly is Rob?

Oliver Main: Since the initial attack happened in Italy he waited until they cleared Robert for flight and brought him back to Las Vegas so he would be home and my parents… oh shit…”

Suddenly it is as if a light bulb goes off over Oliver’s head as a sense of fear and rage starts to overcome him.

”Anarchy”: Oh shit, what?

Oliver Main: It is not going to end with Robert… he took him home because he knew that he would see my parents.

”Anarchy”: That is one smart son of a bitch.

Oliver Main: You have to help me stop this prick from ruining the lives of my family.

”Anarchy”: Well, here’s the good news… if this thumb drive exists and you mailed it to pops then chances are he has already seen it and is hip to this game.

Oliver Main: Yeah that’s true that he would be hip to Robert’s situation… nobody is hip to mine. You are the only person that I can rely on to help me get the full story out… but what if he hasn’t? What if he threw it in a drawer without opening it? There’s way too much at stake to be playing the “what if” without knowing definitively.

”Anarchy”: If this is what you say it is… then I will help you. I’ll go to Vegas and track down your pops, and if this footage exists I will track down Robert’s hospital and tell him all about it myself.

Almost an immediate sense of relief comes over Oliver.

Oliver Main: What about Page?

”Anarchy”: If Page is involved as deep as you claim… then he too will understand that staying Frosty was not a catchphrase ten years ago and it is not just a catchphrase now.

Oliver Main: Stay Frosty?

The buzzer sounds and as it does we see a Prison Guard walk over towards Oliver. He stands him up as Oliver is walked away bringing the scene to a close.

:::: TO BE CONCLUDED::::

Here we are Chris. Just hours away from the big reveal.

Who is the man behind the mask?

Someone from your past?

Or perhaps your present?

Maybe I'm someone you don't even know.

Wouldn't that just be nifty?

As much as I wished that were the case for the sheer mind fuck of it all it is unfortunately not the case.

You and I know each other VERY well Chris.

You and I have danced a time or two and on Sunday we are going to do-si dos one more time but this time something more important to you than a title is on the line.

Your very existence as a wrestler is at stake.

Chris when I put out there what I know, and show everyone the proof I have it's over for you.

NO ONE is every going to trust you again.

NO ONE is every going to go to "bat" for you again.

NO ONE is going to willingly take up arms with you again.

Not after they see what I saw.

Not after they know what I know.

This is the end for your Chris.

Take in these last few moments because when the mask comes off the shackles come off.

I've been restrained until now.

Because I can afford to be.

Because I have the smoking gun. Or a smoking flash drive if you will.

I have had everything I needed to prove my case before you ever even knew I existed.

Deep down I think you know that but you are going to continue with this charade until you have no other choice.

But I want to be very clear about this Chris.

YOU HAVE NO CHOICE.

You did at the beginning.

You could have stood up and told the truth but you made the choice not to and from that moment the choice was no longer yours to make.

Where once there was a choice there is now a ticking timebomb set to explode.

As I said until now I have been restrained.

Sunday that changes.

Sunday, EVERYTHING changes.

Are you ready?

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Drew Archyle's post:
Lycana (03-27-2021), Theo Pryce (03-27-2021)