Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
Natural Underdog.
Heironeous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-25-2013, 08:34 AM

So here we are LA. the home of people and animal alike. Hollywood, Angels, Dodgers, Kings, Clippers, Lakers, Beverly hills and the location of the Wildcard Weekend. XWF holds an elimination chamber. six men will step in and only one will 'walk' out. Sure he may have to be carried out but let's say that he will walk out. Five of the men who already know the sixth for some reason hasn't been announced yet. Why, perhaps for tension who knows.

Anyway, we find ourselves outside the Staples center in the heart of LA. people are swarming there. A lot just passing by but plenty are taking photos of the stadium, looking for stars to catch a fleeting glimpse of. There is however a larger gathering of fans around one person, pens and booklets being pushed into the heart of the circle.

In said circle is Heironeous, he's wearing a Black Hawks jersey and formal brown trousers. His hair is loose, gently flicking out in the soft, gentle breeze. He happily stands there signing whatever was pushed in front of him. Finally his gaze falls upon the camera.

"Hey glad you could make it. I figured I should at least speak about the up coming Chamber match. However before we get started allow me to refresh your memory a little." He reaches down and straightens his shirt. "As you may remember I predicted the result of the Stanley Cup. Calling it four against two. Ever predicted how the games would go down. So congratulations to the Chicago Black Hawks, but commiserations to the Boston Bruins you put up a great fight. Now to a little business. Last week I ended to unpinned run of Tony Santos. I promised I would, however where that flying headbutt came from I'll never know. It's one of those moves you say... screw it... and hey it worked."

He smiles accepting a cap from a young child before signing his name on it. "I never thought in a million years I would be here. Not here in LA, I mean but here in the XWF going into a PPV, not just on the card but in the main event, not just in the main event but going for a chance to face John Madison." The youngsters near Heironeous starts to chant. "Phoney King, Phoney King, Phoney King." Heironeous smiles and ever so slightly encourages them to continue a little louder before calling for calm again. "Now last week we all saw how I was playing around, poking fun into people especially John. However the time for games and jokes is past this is the here and the now. You don't get to be the king by luck, or on a off chance you firstly have to earn the right to get there, then have to win the match to be crowned as the king. So Mr Madison," The youngsters chant once more. Heironeous allows them to get really into it, he's not one to spoil their fun and eventually they quiet down. "no matter how much I may not like you, I won't exactly be taking you lightly if we get to face each other."

Two late teenage girls come running in, giggling like a Warcraft Goblinette. They pose with Heironeous for a few pictures whilst running off giggling once more.

"This is the biggest match of my life. That suitcase must have added about twenty years to me. The constant threat and pressure never subsided but I can tell you that the joy it brought waking up seeing that briefcase staring back at me. I doubt I could have been happier, well that's a lie. Seeing my name on the card is describable. Then you look at the others, well you get the feeling of overwhelming talent. Luca, Flynn, Nightmare, Gilmour and one other. Each of these men are much more experienced than I have, they may not have stepped into a chamber before but they've been to PPV's, I'm also sure that they would have fought for championships.

Let's look at them all now, Luca. I saw your promo and I have to say that I enjoyed it personally, apart from the DnD reference. Why would I have Gilmour playing DnD, you need creativity to play that but grump, which he has in abundance. I've yet to see you compete, I know very little about you it has to be said. You've certainly earned your spot and from what I gather your intellect will be the biggest factor that I will have to overcome. I look forward and relish the challenge you pose."

Heiro stretches his back a little, all the training and hard work really seems to be taking it's toll on his body. Let's hope all that effort will be rewarded.

"Mark Flynn, I personally think you're the favorite for this match. Not many people can say that they personally pinned Mr Satellite for a briefcase, especially considering just how dominant he has been over the last month. That sir makes you dangerous, very dangerous indeed. If I've spotted just how good you are then I'm sure everyone else has which will put a massive target on your back. However form, talent and skill mean very little in the early stages. You can only watch so many people at one given moment, there will be times when people can strike from behind. Hopefully you'll be given number one to give the rest of us a fighting chance.

Nightmare I know even less about you than I do about Luca. What I do know is that you've been around a fair bit. I'm pretty sure the rest of the guys know what you're capable of.

Gilmour I know plenty about, thankfully miss Rose won't be getting involved in his match so at least her safety is assured. Pete, I know you have issues with John Madison, and I hope you get you're chance to beat that out of him, but not here and not on the 29th. I'm sorry Pete but you will have to find another way to get to him. I won't be just lying down for you or anyone.

Now as for me. I am the Nautral Underdog here. I believe I'm the newest member here. I'm the smallest and least experienced. Would I bet on myself to win this? No, not a chance. I'm pretty much just happy to be here, yet... I'm not just here to make up the number, I'm not just here to provide a few high spots and then get crushed. No, I'm here to win. I may not think I have a chance against all of you is besides the point. When I step out of the backstage area I am all business. I know I can beat Gilmour. That knowledge will fuel me through the tougher and harder moments I must endure. My biggest hope is to draw number six, be the last man in and hope to eliminate a couple of guys as quickly as possible.

However, there is one thing you all need to know. Even a Kobold can roll a natural Twenty and kill a mighty hero. When you're looking for me in the match, I won't be hiding in some corner or running away from a challenge, I'll be right there in front of you with my right foot making contact with your jaw.

When I make that final pinfall and have my hand raised by the special Referee The King of the XWF, wait... or should I say?"
He motions to the kids to start their chant again this time he joins in. The chanting continues for quiet a while and even a lot of the adults get involved too. The adults and children alike continue chanting as Heiro almost has to shout to be heard. "John Madison I will then be coming to claim your crown. Oh and just for the record don't think about getting a few cheap shots in or you'll end up on your back faster than..." He looks around surrounded by kids and worried parents who fully understand where this joke is going. "Like a... well you get the point.

John Madison, Luca Arzegotti, Peter Gilmour, Nightmare, Mark Flynn and whoever else will be there.

You have been warned."

With that he goes back to giving the fans what they want, which is his attention.

Successfully held a Wildcard Briefcase to Wildcard Weekend.
W3 / L2 Streak - 3W
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Heironeous's post:
(06-25-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-25-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-25-2013)