Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
Dear Marf
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-20-2021, 10:59 PM

Dear Marf,

Are you embarrassed yet?

You should be. I’ve shown you to be nothing more than a shitty discount brand version of Charlie Nickles. Your dreams are erratic, nonsensical, and meaningless. Violence against women? How played out. How familiar. Where have we seen that before? It’s almost as if Charlie himself is coming to life in your dreams, dictating the course of your journey for you. Odd, isn’t it?

While you have been sleeping, Marf, I have been waging a unilateral war against the Left Hand. Geri Vayden, Ethos, Lycana, and even you, Marf, have fallen to me in the last few months. I’ve beaten you lot black and blue like a pack of abandoned rottweilers. But still, you keep coming back for more.

And more.

And more.

You’re going to get it. You’re going to get all that you ask for, you’ve certainly earned it.

Did you think your vicious assault on Jim would intimidate me? Keep me from challenging you
again?

How did that little stunt work out for you in our match? Did your nasty attack help you gain the outcome you had hoped for?

I feel bad for Jim, I sent him flowers and chocolates in the hospital. He was in my thoughts and prayers all through the week. But Jim’s wounds will not keep me at bay. Battles have casualties. I am prepared to face this fact. I am prepared to lose everything and everyone just to win the war. Are you willing to go that far, Marf?

You haven’t won a match in…...how long? You lost to Betsy Granger. You lost at Snow Job. You lost on warfare. You’ve lost so damn much, I’m starting to wonder why I should even give you this title shot. You certainly haven’t earned it.

But you have earned my ire. You’ve been unruly. You’ve been insubordinate. You’ve engaged in senseless violence against innocent bystanders.

You’ve been unwilling to submit to my rule. No matter how often I attack the Left Hand, no matter how many times I beat you, or Ethos, or Miss Fury, or Lycana….you still refuse to submit to my reign. You refuse to submit to my sovereignty. You refuse to accept the guidance of the Demos, you refuse to obey my laws.

Well, Marf…….

If you will not submit to my rule on your own terms….I have no choice but to force it out on you. When you and I meet inside that squared circle again the result will be the same...but the method will be different. You will submit to my reign, whether you like it or not. On live pay per view, in front of thousands and thousands of fans, you will submit. I will make you tap the mat and scream out in pain as I twist and contort your body like an especially salty pretzel. The legions of fans will cheer as your bones break and snap.

Come March Madness your suffering will be unbearable. You will have no choice but to submit to me during our I quit match. Then you will quit the Left Hand. Then you will quit the XWF. Then, you will quit life all together. And the world will be a better place for it.

See you soon, Marfy.

Sincerely,
Your True Ruler

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
HeavensToBetsy (03-21-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-21-2021), Theo Pryce (03-21-2021)