Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
I'm Drunk So Fuck You
LiamRoberts Offline
Procrastinating King

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

03-20-2021, 10:22 PM

Liam stumbles into the frame of the camera and waves

Hello XWF, I know I promised that I was going to actually try this match and show everyone that I don't suck as bad as my record shows but sadly that is not going to be the case as I am fucking so drunk right now, and honestly shocked that I am able to write this much (thank you grammarly) so because I don't want this to be the only promo I can post this match and guaranteed that I am the first person eliminated I am going to write this short and sweet promo.

I am sure that most of you figured that something like this was going to happen but because I like waiting till the last minute to promo and honestly alcohol is so much better than promoting ever was, so to all of you in the Second Chance Battle Royal, fuck you and to pull a page out of Peter Gilmour's book you all can suck my dick, I'm going to bed

Liam walks out of the camera frames and it fades to black

[Image: zVNrMXw.jpg]

Record
01-25-03

Titles
1x Heavymetalweight Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like LiamRoberts's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-21-2021), Dean Rose (03-23-2021), Lycana (03-21-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-21-2021), Theo Pryce (03-21-2021)