Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
Behind the Light Thou Shall Rise 4
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-20-2021, 09:18 PM

Oh, Father, I have done as you wished: gathering the implements of the conjuration.
I now read from the sacrament made with the skin of virgin genitals.
Their screams echo like thunder within these monuments of stone.
The blood of the severed now stains my blade; the sacrificed; the foes flesh...
I have been patient long enough.
Prophecies have spoken of one
The one who could bare such potency.
Accounts of anemic attempts have been visible throughout centuries.
Upon this slab, slowly cutting away the sins of man through sacrifice
I bestow the heads of virgins and the first-born sons.
The horns of the lamb and intestines of the children.
Prophecies have spoken of one
The one who could bare such potency.
Arise, oh, holy lord!
AMEN!

We are who we are. Morbid is someone that is a creature of his own inhibitions. He slowly learned to deal with his downfalls as well as what brings him to his current station.
He found something good for himself recently and is currently on the road to bettering himself even farther.

He joined the bible study group at church and has been doing well. He has been blowing away fellow congregants with his biblical knowledge.
It is a known fact that most Christians do not read the bible, their knowledge comes from what others and their pastors/religious advisors say to them. This is how easy it is to indoctrinate people with Jesus Christ.
This is why people will blindly follow the faith because it cuts out all the bits that don’t necessarily fit their idea of being wholesome and good.
Anyone that had read the bible would know that it is full of filth and disgusting things. Things that god had done to people and things his servants had done to others.
It advocates slavery, incest, murder, justification for plagues and mass genocide.
Is it truly a wonder why Hitler came to be with a religion like this? Believing that genocide is something to behold and do to others just like the almighty god.
People say that Hitler was an atheist but that isn’t the facts, he believed in god. The Christian god.

In this world there are two kinds of people. The leaders and the followers.
You can lead and live a life considered true and just or you can follow and do what you are told. In this modern day it is much easier to follow blindly into whatever comes to pass. Christians will follow the words spoken by their religious advisors to the letter unless it contradicts something they enjoy doing. For every one person that follows it to the letter and gives up their sin, there is a thousand more that don’t and chalk it up to forgiveness by the hand of the almighty.

Forgiveness.

A single word that is synonymous with Jesus Christ.
To forgive one’s sins, to be accepted once again into the land of the holy and to reap the reward of a glorious afterlife.
What would people expect in death other than heaven or hell. Never taking into account that there may be another angle afoot here.
People don’t want to consider the possibility that there is nothing but darkness when your eyes close for the last time.
Why would they?
It would be a scary alternative to common belief.

Riddles.

The bible is full of them. It is filled with contradicting lines and verses, commandments and actions.
Say “Thou shall not kill” then have an abundance of murder within your pages by the hand of god. By the people of god. By those forgiven by god.
Is there no actual justice in this world?
What about those who suffered at the hand the loss of loved ones by a murder, should they not take solace in the fact that the murder will burn in hell for their sins?
Where is the justice in the world if all they need to do is ask for forgiveness and poof, they are able to forever be in gods glory.
Is that where justice lies?
Is this what people want? Heaven for murders, child molesters and people of other religions?
Would it just be that easy to have only one group of people in heaven? How amazing would that be to just be around your own kind forever and ever.
Imagine running into the man that molested you when you were a child, the man that murdered you or your loved ones, or the religions you don’t exactly agree with.

Oh, wait, I forgot. Only Christians in every form can get into heaven.

Here it is. After Morbid joined the group for a few months he was given control of the group itself because of his precise knowledge of the bible and his ability to dance around it’s incompetent misleading’s so people were more attracted to the “truth” being told.
It makes it easier to tell people what they want to hear versus telling them the absolute truth.
The truth always leads to questions whereas telling people what they want to hear least to their undying approval.

All you need to do is say what those around you want to hear and all will go well for you. Misquotations are definitely your friend when it comes to translating the riddles within the good book.

Contradictions.

And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven. —Luke 12:10

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. —Romans 10:13

Direct contradictions.

Between the two lines, which do you believe will be the best to preach?
You want to keep people believing that god is all loving and no matter the consequence
If you tell them that some sins cannot be forgiven then what is the purpose of praying for that forgiveness?

We see Morbid in his larger office, still the church accountant but also running the bible study.
Who would have imagined this, Morbid Angel running church shit in this day and age.
Everyone seemed so accepting of his past that he almost believed they did not judge him for his past but that is something that would never happen. Every Christian judges just like every man does. To believe that there is no judgment with some people means they are not human. Every human judges others, that’s apart of being a species like ours.
People that claim not to judge are liars, they judge in their minds and to their friends and none are an exception to this rule. It’s in our nature.

Morbid is preparing for his next study group where they will be talking about, ironically, forgiveness. Something that also isn’t true. People hold grudges, there is no way around it. Though one says they forgive doesn’t mean that’s how they actually feel. They can fake not being angry or upset but not actually forgive and eventually it will fade off into their mind where they can at times forget that anger.

He wanted to make some valid points on the bible, he wanted to point out some things that people generally want to forget existed. And by forgot, I mean look over.
God isn’t all forgiving. He states that clearly in the confines of the book. He wants you to be all forgiving unless he grants you the choice to not forgive. Generally he grants this ability towards people of other religions or no religion at all but will cover that mis step by saying love all men.

How will Morbid turn all this gibberish into something usable without coming off like a true apostate.
The questions were ever on his mind. He took his notes and the best he could do was hope that it turned out good.

The next day around 18:00, Morbid joined the bible study to give his speech to those that joined. The group was much smaller than it had been before, some didn’t like him enough to just not show up. Morbid Angel forever in the back of their minds with the evil, steroids, violence and the Godshots. These things were just too much for their little minds to get past.
That’s fine, he wasn’t looking for actual forgiveness. He was looking for blind followers to believe he changed and the best way to do it was to preach what people wanted to hear…

“Let us pray.” He lets a moment of silence go by before continuing.

“God no more causes suffering than he prevents it. His will is done regardless. It’s his will that man has free choice between good and evil. My god may test me, but he asks me to put his promises to the test by keeping my faith and giving god my burdens. He made a promise, he’s kept his promise. Praise to god. Amen.”

Morbid Said. Fuck, I can’t believe he said that with a straight face! What the actual fuck is going on. He actually said something that made it appear like he believed. Usually, he just quotes the bible, but it is becoming quite obvious that he can come up with this shit by himself and it sounds fucking good.
He smirks as he looks around the room to the approving people that all repeat “amen” back to him. At this moment he knew he had these people with him. He had turned them into believers that he changed and could manipulate the words without question.
Something he was good at.

He read from the bible like it was second nature, like he believed and was able to explain things that made more sense than even he thought about before.
It is amazing what wordplay can do to the unbelieving. Perhaps he was starting to believe it himself. Afterall he was doing bible study for free and there was a certain level of satisfaction that came with talking about the bible. He was able to get a greater understanding as he justified out loud the words stuck within the confines of those pages.
Realistically it was probably the attention he was getting from the people that gave him the illusions of understanding, the nodding heads of approval and the amens that were passed around like fucking candy.
He was on to something.

After the study, people came up to him and shook his hand and thanking him for the heartfelt group and how they were looking forward to next week to hear what else he was going to talk about.

“Fuck.” He thought to himself. “I have to do this again next week?”

Every week until he gets moved to assistant pastor and then it’ll be once a month. It wasn’t easy to come up with these preaching’s to tell the group. He might have skipped over some of the things he couldn’t turn into good but still…fuck!

The scene fades to black.

Modern day.

“And god said that all his children will bathe in the light of him. He wants us to be happy through his light and only through his grace.”

Kyril said in front of a large audience of congregants. They all cheered him.
He was basking in the approving attention.

“I know a lot of you understand my past and understand my reasoning to rejoining the XWF. It is gods work to fight in his honor. I do this to prove to the world that I have changed for the better and to show others their missteps in life. Without the divine hand of justice, how will these sinners in the XWF realize their wrongs?
I need to sentence them to repent! I must force them to feel his forgiveness, otherwise they will be lost and burn for eternity.
I know that there has been some disproval of what I had been doing but, I assure you that this is for the greater good. It’s to cement his glory into the hearts of all men, women and children.
Imagine the people that I touch spiritually on a daily basis. Now, add the fact that I fight for Jesus.
It is easy to say you will fight for god. It is another thing entirely to actually do it and physically feel the pain that is brought on in his glory! I hurt for him, just like he hurt for us during the crucifixion. I save these people. I made true believers out of those I conquered recently and I’ve done this with the help of the lord!”

People cheered for his work for god! They are giving their undying approval which is something he needed to continue doing his work. The last thing he wanted to do was choose between something he loved and something he did for fun…. You decide which is loved and which is fun.

“I still use the cursed name Morbid Angel because it is what I am known for. I can’t change my past but I can change my future and this is the direction I plan on taking. I march forward as Morbid Angel, The Hand of God!”

The crowd screams. I’m guessing it’s because he said the word “God”…who knows. These people are easily amused.

“It will no longer be Victory Forever! It will now be VICTORY FOR GOD!”

The crowd pops again, the screaming made it hard not to wince from the high pitched tones. Some people had their hands in the air, praising god, others clapped as hard as they could. Several in the front row fell to the floor and started convulsing like they were in the middle of a holy seizure for god.

“In the name of Jesus. Standing in the office of the prophet of god! I execute Judgement on you Alias! I execute judgement on you Satan, you destroyer, you killer. You go to hell; I will break your power. You will lose your title in front of everyone because god wants nothing to do with you! You are evil and loved by no one other than the devil himself and he wants nothing to do with you other than the worship you give him.
I demand you to vacate your title immediately.
I demand you come down from your place of authority, you come down and crawl on your belly like god himself commanded you so I can put my foot on your head just like he did to the serpent in the garden of Eden.
Alias, your time is through. Vanquished into nothingness. You will be no more!”

As Kyril takes a deep breath before continuing you can hear many people with their approving “Amens”.

“Alias, I was given this match by the almighty god. He commanded me to remove that title from you and let you sink into the pit of despair and await my hand to lift you up again.
I am the leader of gods army and I am here to do gods work.”

The crowd is with him. He is now granted the power to continue his war on the human race under the guise of Christianity…what a sweet song it is when you can do what it is you enjoy…dealing pain!

The scene fades to a Blood Red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
ALIAS (03-20-2021), Lycana (03-21-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-21-2021), Theo Pryce (03-21-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-20-2021)