Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 01:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
To Be The Man...
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-20-2021, 09:02 AM

Salvino: There better be a damn good explanation for this.

(We are one week away from March Madness, perhaps the most stacked pay per view card in recent history, and the organization known as BoB has found their fingerprints all over the show. By the end of the night, BoB could wind up with the March Madness Tournament, several championships, and a high profile win over a legend.

And that legend knows he has to channel someone - someone rather familiar - in order to take down the monster known as Diesel.

We open up inside a television studio in Chicago, Illinois. There, we see Tommy Salvino, world renowned interview and a recent signee to the yet-to-debut bWo company. He is standing in front of a background that has an XWF logo on it, but it is in a retro style. Standing next to Salvino is Walter Crowe, who is leaning against a podium.)

Walter: Do I really need an explanation? You're getting paid, aren't you?

Salvino: You lied to me. You told me you were the head of CBS, and I was going to be interviewing Meghan Markle. This is fraud, conspiracy, kidnapping…

Walter: Relax, Tommy. We're not going to hurt you. Besides…

(Walter reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a stack of bills held together with a paper seal. He slaps it onto the podium in front of Tommy. Tommy picks the bills up and begins to leaf through them.)

Walter: It's all there I promise you.

Salvino: It still doesn't explain why I'm here. Why me? Why not someone cheaper? And...let's just say, "kinder" to you.

Walter: It had to be you, Tommy. You're the only one who could help deliver this message. See, if Steve Sayors stood here asking the same softball questions, it wouldn't have the same effect. But you, and you're...let's just say "brand" are perfect.

Salvino: Alright, but if you think you can buy me off for one day and I'll immediately be disloyal to my employers, you're sadly mistaken.

Walter: That's exactly what I wanted to hear.

(Walter gets a grin on his face as he backs away from the podium. Two tech folks - one for the camera and one for the microphones, quickly come in and make some adjustments to their equipment before scattering out of frame. Tommy gets pointed to from behind the camera, and he begins his interview.)

Salvino: Ladies and gentlemen, we are a little over a week away from the X-Treme Wrestling Federation's annual March Madness pay per view, and the lineup is an all time classic. A new King or Queen of the XWF will be crowned, as several wrestlers, including BoB's own Miss Fury, look to run the gauntlet and take home the prize. We have a high profile tag title match as Them No Good Bastards look to do throne the team of Thaddeus Duke and Corey Smith. In the nights main event, "Chronic" Chris Page defends the Universal Championship against the mysterious "Anarchy". And we also have a match featuring the nearly 7 foot tall Diesel, the powerhouse and wrestling superstar, taking on my guest this evening. Ladies and gentlemen, Centurion.

(Centurion comes walking into frame, but he is looking slightly different. His usual short black hair has been replaced with a blonde wig. He is wearing a suit, as he normally does, but is also wearing sunglasses, a ring, expensive shoes - dressed to the nines, as they would say. One look at him, and it's clear Centurion is channeling his friend and mentor, "Nature Boy" Ric Fliehr.)

Salvino: Centurion...what the hell are you doing?

[Image: dA8AvoS.gif]

Centurion: You know what I'm doing Salvino! I'm STYLIN and PROFILIN! WOOOO!!!

Salvino: So you're taking after your buddy Fliehr. That's cute, but why?

Centurion: Salvino, I'm not going to the ring against some young kid. I'm not going to the ring to fight someone who grew up watching me. I'm going to the ring to fight someone who does it OLD school. His head is still in the clouds! He still thinks it's the glory days! Well, big man, you want the glory days? Then take a gander at the man who MADE them the "glory days".

(Centurion extends his arms to his side and does a spin to allow the camera and the people at home to get a good look at him.)

Centurion: For the past three years, I've been told that I have to remain humble! I've been told not to go back to my old ways! That if I did, I would see myself fall back in that funk that caused me to leave in the first place. But DIESEL! For one night, I can put my humility back in the closet, and I can bring back the man I've always wanted to be! The man who made me the GREATEST! WRESTLER! IN THE WORLD!

Salvino: That's laughable, you're nowhere NEAR the greatest of all time.

Centurion: What makes the greatest, Salvino? It is the titles? Huh? Is it the victories? Or is it the ability to stay at the top of the business for 20 years?! There may have been people who won more championships than I have, but NO ONE has been as thought provoking as I have been! NO ONE has had a target on their back for 20 years and made it out on the other side! I've spilt GALLONS of my own blood in the ring! I've given my LIFE to this business! And most important, Salvino...I've been all over the world and been with ALL of the women! Women that Diesel could only DREAM of having! With Centurion, you're talking franchise! You're talking money! You're talking notoriety! And you're talking women! Now you tell me, Salvino! Who would you rather be - me, or that long haired neanderthal?

Salvino: As true as that may be, you still have to go one on one with an absolute monster of a man. He has a weight and a size advantage on you. That's nothing to hand wave.

Centurion: Hand wave? Heh heh heh. Salvino, you think I give a single CRAP about how big Diesel is?! Well, you listen here you muscle headed punk!

(Centurion turns to the camera and takes his sunglasses off. Be begins to look more intense as he speaks directly to Diesel.)

Centurion: I know what you think of me! I know you see me as some "vanilla midget", and that's just fine, because as far as I'm concerned, you're just some ogre who made it in this business just by being big! You only have six moves because that's all you needed to learn! You never worked a day in your life! But Big Man, you're going to be standing in the ring with someone who has never been outworked by ANYBODY! You're going to be standing across the ring against someone who has more victories then anyone to EVER step foot in that ring! And quite frankly, Diesel, you're going to be standing across the ring from The Man! And you're going to find out real quick that all your size and all your muscles don't equal a FRACTION of the talent that I have!

Salvino: You talk a big game, Cent, but you know the power and strength that Diesel wields. And you also know just influential BoB are. All of the showboating in the world isn't going to get you that victory.

Centurion: Is that what you think, Salvino?! Is that really what you think?!

(Centurion is now getting irate as he takes his jacket off and tosses it onto the ground. He begins to unbutton his shirt as he yells into the camera.)

Centurion: I don't care how many members BoB has! Two! Twenty! A thousand! BRING THEM ALL! Because this ain't just about me, Diesel! You understand? You got me involved when you decided to blindside Ruby as she was competing in the ring. I understand this business is brutal. These things happen. But you know what else happens? REVENGE HAPPENS! And when you and Osira got into the ring to attack the current Anarchy Champion, you set fire to a chain of events that leads to me, standing over the firey remains of BoB! And I know what you and your friends are saying! You're saying "Oh, Centurion, we're going to retire you! You're old and we will lay you out!" Think again, Jack! Greater men have tried, and greater men have failed! You see, diamonds are forever, and so is Centurion! I will outlast you ALL!

Salvino: BoB is afraid of no one, Centurion, especially delusional old legends who live past their prime. You can have all the speeches you want, but it won't prevent the inevitable.

Centurion: The inevitable?! Tommy Salvino, you don't know the meaning of the word. If there's one thing that's inevitable, it's Centurion standing tall at the end of another pay per view! See, Tommy, I have a match on Monday in another company. After that match, I am going to get into my limousine, I'm going to take a ride down I-90, I'm going to ride right up to the tarmac at Chicago O'Hare airport, I'm going to get into my private jet, and I'm going to fly to Las Vegas, Nevada! And when I get there, I am going to walk down that aisle, look only as Centurion can look, get in that ring, and take care of that 300 pound piece of trash you call Diesel! Then I'm going to walk across the street to Mandalay Bay, and drinks - all the champagne, anything you want - is on me. WOO!!

Salvino: Ladies and gentlemen, the delusional Centurion, only one week away from…

(Centurion grabs Salvino's shoulder and spins him toward him.)

Centurion: DELUSIONAL! No, pal. Not delusional. You and your friends can mock me all you want, but you know I'm an established commodity. You know my value and my worth! Hell, it's sitting in an envelope in front of your face right now!

(Centurion points to the packet of money Walter slapped down earlier.)

Centurion: You and your friends can crack all the jokes you want, but there isn't a single ONE of you that wouldn't trade lives with me (snaps his fingers) just like that! Because what you consider "boring" and "delusional" also happens to be the lifestyle everyone wants to live! It's $600 shoes! It's Rolex watches! It's living in the biggest house on the best side of town! Diesel, don't kid yourself! You know you lay in bed at night wishing you were Centurion! That's because all the height and all the size in the world will never give you a beautiful house, or beautiful women, or a beautiful life! And so you say to yourself "maybe one more win! Maybe one more title! If I just keep fighting, maybe I'll be Centurion!" But Diesel, you can't be me! You weren't born with the ability to be me! I will always be Centurion! I will always be the classiest, most high profile professional wrestler on the planet. And YOU, Diesel! Well, you're going to be MMIINNEEEE!!!! And when we tangle in that ring, I'm going to knock your teeth into the other side of your head! And when your friends, and your family, and your kids...does Diesel have any kids?

(Centurion looks over at Salvino, but gives him no time to respond as he just keeps talking.)

Centurion: It doesn't matter! When everyone you know wakes up in the morning, they won't be following in YOUR footsteps. Nuh uh! They will be patterning their lives off of Andy Cortinovis. Centurion. The richest, handsomest, and greatest athlete alive today. Do me a favor, Salvino!

(Centurion takes the cash Walter slapped down on the table and places it into Salvino's jacket pocket. He then pulls out a couple extra bills from his pocket and places them in there, as well.)

Centurion: Take a little extra. Buy yourself a suit that fits. Then go back to Diesel and tell him that Centurion is waiting for him! And I ain't backing down! And after March Madness, I'll send the message REAL CLEAR to the members of BoB - there are certain people you can mess with, and certain people you can't. You decided to mess with Centurion, and NOW - you pay the price. WOOOOOO!!!!

[Image: l8KR04K.gif]

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Centurion's post:
Andre Dixon (03-20-2021), Derrick Diamond (03-20-2021), Miss Fury (03-20-2021), Osira Themis (03-20-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-20-2021), Theo Pryce (03-21-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Centurion's post!
Diesel (03-20-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-20-2021)