Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
Lean On BOB - March Madness 4/4
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-26-2021, 09:18 AM

The video opens to the bWo studios where Tommy Slavino is standing by.

[Image: Opening.jpg]

Tommy Slavino: “Hello ladies and gentlemen , My name is Tony Slavino, and I’m “The Voice of bWo”! I regret to inform you all that Miss Fury decided to use the remaining time between now and March Madness to finalize her strategies and perfect her training! I know this is a let down, but remember, Miss Fury is preparing for three possible matches with many many variables in play!”

Tommy takes a brief pause to allow the levity of Miss Fury’s situation set in before he continues.

Tommy Slavino: “However, as many of you are already aware, Anarchy Commissioner Sarah Lacklan demands nothing less than 100% from every member of her roster! So that means that three promos just doesn't cut it when the contract states four! And as we all know, Miss Fury being the Face Of Anarchy, must lead by example! That’s why Miss Fury has asked me, “The Voice Of bWo”, Tommy Slavino and the members of BOB to fill in for her. So sit back, relax, and prepare for my special look into the March Madness finals!”

Tommy Fades out as we cut to the next segment!

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.gif]

Big Money Ozzy: "Hey Solace, remember these!"

Ozzy flexes his massive biceps with a goofy grin.

Big Money Ozzy: "These bad boys are all it took to neutralize your alleged technical superiority, and they'll do it again come this Sunday!"

"Now, we all know your feelings on how I won, and why you begged me to put my big stinky diamond encrusted gold BILLION DOLLAR BELT on the line, and you claim to have figured out your mistake. Okay little girl, sure. You've had but one encounter with the Broken Billion Dollar Champion, and you have failed in short fashion!"

"You do not simply learn to counter a monstrous strength advantage like the one that I possess! When I grab you, you're done! Except this time I won't settle for the count out! When I wrap these big beefy arms around your tiny little waist, and your immobilized and powerless against me, maybe I cream your ugly mug against the ring post, huh!? Maybe I just laugh in your face as I squeeze the life out of you!? Maybe YOU aren't as prepared ass you think you are! Maybe YOU have have placed yourself in an impossible situation, and maybe YOU will come to realize by the end of the night that the best possible outcome for you this Sunday, is only having TWO matches before they have to drag your broken carcus off to the hospital!"

"Little girl, I'm going to break YOU!!"

"Then Fury's going to finish YOU!"

Ozzy laughs manically as we transition over to the next segment!

[Image: tommyonthestreets.jpg]

The scene cuts to Tommy Slavino standing on a sidewalk, microphone in hand, and surrounded by fans.

Tommy Slavino: “Hello fans! Once again, I'm Tommy Slavino, and I'm on the streets of New York City to speak with YOU! The fans of XWF, bWo, and BOB to see what YOUR predictions are for the upcoming finals of March Madness!”

Tommy directs his question towards a fat neckbeard named Adam.

Tommy Slavino: “What's your name sir?”

Adam: "Adam."

Tommy Slavino: “Adam, who do you think is going to take home the crown at March Madness?”

Adam: "Doc D'Ville, no doubt!"

Tommy Slavino frowns.

Tommy Slavino: “No doubt? NO DOUBT? Really? If you ask me, Doc seems to be struggling to keep up in his old age, but even in his prime YOU have to admit that Miss Fury's ability to confuse and overwhelm her opponents promises to be the true star of the night! And honestly, I don't think that even a legend like Doctor Luis D'Ville will be prepared for the ferociousness that Miss Fury is prepared to bring to the ring! ”

Adam: "C'mon bro, it's Doc tho!"

Tommy Slavino: “Yeah, and you're a fucking moron! Let's move onto the next clip!”

We transition to a shot of JT Washington, Miss Fury's most recent challenger for the bWo Championship.

[Image: JTWashingtongay.jpg]

JT Washington: "When I defeated Brucette Blingsteen for the Universal championship, I thought that I was hot shit! I was angry that the XWF wouldn't sign me to a talent contract. I was determined that I was going to head out into the world and perfect my craft, become the best professional wrestler that I could be, and I thought I was ready. I really did, but after stepping into the ring with Miss Fury for the bWo championship a few weeks ago, I can tell you right now, there's a reason this woman's name rarely escapes the lips of her competitors! She's ruthless, savage, and will do whatever it takes to win. I may have traveled the world and learned a lot of moves, but none of that was enough to prepare me for Miss Fury! I don't envy anyone in the Elite 8, because they're in for a reckoning if they think getting past her is going to be easy, but again, I think that their silence speaks to their wisdom, or their fear."

After the short clip from JT Washington we cut back to Tommy Slavino!

Tommy Slavino: “Welcome back fans! Once again, I'm Tommy Slavino, and I'm on the streets of New York City to speak with YOU! The fans of XWF, bWo, and BOB to see what YOUR predictions are for the upcoming finals of March Madness!”

Tommy directs his question towards a butt ugly chick named Diane.

Tommy Slavino: “What's your name ma'am?”

Diane: "Diane."

Tommy Slavino: “Diane, who is your pick to win it all at March Madness!?”

Diane: "Betsy Granger!"

Tommy Frowns!

Tommy Slavino: “So you think that Betsy Granger has the fortitude to defend the Shooting Star Championship and advance through to the end of the tournament! C'mon now, Betsy is an incredible talent, but let's be realistic here! The Elite 8 consist of some of the toughest of the tough! Anyone coming into this match already worn down from previous obligations isn't going to stand much of a chance, and that's just a fact! But hey, at least Betsy wasn't stupid enough to request her disadvantage like someone we know!”

Tommy turns to another face, this one a skinny creepy looking young guy dressed in all black and a BOB t-shirt!

Tommy Slavino: “What about you son, what's your name?”

Derek: "Derek..."

Tommy Slavino: “Nice shirt Derek, who's your pick?”

Derek: "Miss Fury or Osira, duh."

Tommy Slavino: “Good choices indeed Derek! But you have to lean Fury don't you? Osira's big claim to fame right now is dressing like Miss Fury, and let's be real here guys, imitation won't get you anywhere in March Madness! Speaking of, I understand that we have another clip to get to!

[Image: Insights-VV.jpg]

The scene cuts to Vita Valenteen at BOBTube Studios, New York.

Vita Valenteen: "When I was approached and asked to make some comments on the March Madness tournament for Miss Fury, I initially refused. We're not on the greatest of terms, but then I realized something. I don't have to fluff Miss Fury, and I'm not going to. The undeniable favorites in the Elite 8 are Shawn Warstein, Doctor D'Ville, Betsy Granger, Atara Themis, and Miss Fury, and out of them, the overall favorites to main event the evening are Doc and Warstein. Granted, this is a randomly drawn tournament, so it's entirely possible for Doc and Warstein to face off in the semi finals and open the door for any of the other favorites to make it to the main event."

"Now, while I said that I wouldn't fluff for Miss Fury, I will state that for anyone who hasn't paid attention to our little corner of the XWF over on Anarchy, Miss Fury has a way of finding victory even when facing insurmountable odds. Nobody thought that she would beat Ruby, but she did, twice, on her first try. Then when she faced Kenzi Grey just a few weeks ago, everyone assumed that Miss Fury had met her match, but then she executed an evil plan to give her the advantage, and Kenzi found herself stomped out of the XWF, at least for now. So while Doc and Warstein may be the favorites, I'd warn them both to keep one eye on Fury, because if they aren't careful, she'll find a way to rise up and steal this one out from under them, it's kind of what she does!"

Suddenly there is a loud crashing as a metal door swings open and slams against the wall!

Noah Jackson: "HEY, WHICH OF YOU CUNTS DO I NEED TO TALK TO ABOUT THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF MY LIKENESS IN MISS FURY'S PROMO'S!?!"

Noah storms into the scene as him and Vita lock eyes for a fleeting moment.

Noah Jackson: "Oh, uh... Hi Vita..."

Noah awkwardly scratches at the back of his head.

Vita Valenteen: "Um... Hi Noah."

Vita looks away shyly.

Awkward silence follows, until...

Noah Jackson: "HEY, YOU!"

Noah points at a woman in a nice skirt suit.

Noah Jackson: "YOU LOOK IMPORTANT! COME HERE CUNT!"

The scene quickly cuts back to Tommy.

Tommy Slavino: “Welcome back fans! Once again, I'm Tommy Slavino, and I'm on the streets of New York City to speak with YOU! The fans of XWF, bWo, and BOB to see what YOUR predictions are for the upcoming finals of March Madness!”

Tommy directs his question towards an older guy named Ted.

Tommy Slavino: “What's your name my man?”

Ted: "Ted, and I'm a fan of Demos, Doc D'Ville and Shawn Warstein, and that's the match that I'm hoping to see in the main event, but..."

Tommy Slavino: “You sound troubled Ted, what's troubling you?”

Ted: "I'm just worried that Miss Fury and BOB are going to screw this tournament up for everyone! There's some great matches that we could see, like the one I'm hopeful for, but I just don't see how any of them stand a chance of happening if Miss Fury can just use Fury's Rules to empty the BOB locker room into the ring!"

Tommy Slavino: “Well it is a fact that Miss Fury possesses the ability to do so and not even face DQ, but let's not take away from the fact that Miss Fury has became quite the accomplished professional over the course of her first year in the business as well. She could very well hold her own without the help of BOB!”

Ted: "No, I don't think so, but having BOB at her disposal sure does give one reason for concern!"

Tommy Slavino: “Nothing to be concerned about at all! Miss Fury is hard at work right now devising plans A through Z to ensure that BOB takes home the crown at March Madness!”

Ted: "But that's what I don't want to see!"

Tommy Slavino: “Then don't order the Pay Per View stupid! Now let's move on to the next clip!”

[Image: OMTKGG.jpg]

Sometime after their explosive blast to freedom, OMTK and Gilly Graves are seen walking down the street in a fresh new set of clothes that seem as though they were bought at the discount shop. OMTK is wearing way too short of shorts and a polo that says Fried Chicken! Gilly Graves is dressed in the same clothes as before, but with a new T-Shirt that reads, "Chubby Girls Cuddle Better".

Old Man TK: "We look fucking ridiculous! Did you really need to ejaculate us out the fucking window!?"

Gilly Graves: "You asked if I had a super dick with this new body!"

Old Man TK: "So it's MY fault that you launched us out of a fourth story window while also covering me in fucking semen!?"

Gilly Graves: "Oh you barely got any on you at all!"

Old Man TK: "Not the fucking point!"

Suddenly Graves notices some sort of commotion just down the road. He reaches back, blocking TK's path.

Old Man TK: "What the fuck!?"

Graves points down the road.

Gilly Graves: "Look!"

OMTK takes notice of Tommy Slavino interviewing a crowd of people.

Old Man TK: "I know that fuck! That's Tommy Slavino, the slimly play by play guy we hired for the bWo!"

Graves looks to Old Man TK.

Gilly Graves: "Think he'll help us?"

Old Man TK: "I say we don't give him a fucking choice!"

Moments later we see Tommy turning to a fat slobbish looking fellow named Cable with a fedora sitting comfortably atop his mullet.

Tommy Slavino: “Alright son, what's your name?”

Cable: "It's Cab..."

Old Man TK: "Move motherfucker!"

OMTK shoves the fat slob to the ground and snatches Tommy's microphone out of his hand!

Old Man TK: "Listen up world! Your time is running the fuck out! The Left Hand is about to destory everything that we all love! Wrestling, money... Well other shit too! the only way to stop it is..."

Suddenly Gilly Graves snatches the microphone out of OMTK's hands.

Gilly Graves: "Fury, Fury, it's me, Graves! Listen, I'm sorry! I made a mistake! Please take me back, without BOB I'm nothing!"

Old Man TK: "What the fuck are you doing!"

OMTK snatches the microphone back from Graves.

Old Man TK: "Are you fucking stupid!? We aren't looking for jobs bozo! We're trying to save the fucking world!"

Graves scratches the back of his head confused.

Gilly Graves: "How? How's this going to change anything TK? We're just going to beg people to see what Fury is doing, and they're going to continue to ignore her, like always!

TK ponders his words for a moment.

Old Man TK: "Fuck! You're right!"

Tommy Slavino: “Excuse me, can I have my microphone back!?”

Old Man TK: "NO!"
Gilly Graves: "NO!"

Tommy frowns before reaching into his jacket and pulling out a BOB-SOS device. Tommy flips open a protective plastic cover over the large red button and presses it. OMTK and Graves notice what he is doing after it's too late.

Old Man TK: "Oh fucking hell!"

Gilly Graves: "Time to go?"

OMTK takes off in a sprint before yelling back to Graves.

Old Man TK: "Yeah, time to go fucker!"

Graves looks to Tommy Slavino.

Gilly Graves: "I take Fury by the way!"

And with that Graves takes off after OMTK. Very slowly, because he's in the Fat Gilly body! Tommy tries to put everything together.

Tommy Slavino: “Was that Micheal Graves in Peter Gilmour's fat body?”

Tommy takes another moment to put it all together.

Tommy Slavino: “Well there you go! Graves choses Fury, and who better to know if she's capable of taking this thing home than the guy who was forced to share a body with her! Anyway, we have a short video for you, and then we're going to wrap this up!”

We transition to a shot of an unfamiliar face in the studio.

[Image: BamaT.jpg]

Bama T. "Hello everyone, my name is Alabama Tinwhistle, or Bama T. as my friends call me! I'm going to be joining Tommy Slavino at the table when the bWo begins running shows next month, but today I want to take a moment to take a special look at the biggest loser of March Madness."

[Image: dogfucker.jpg]

Bama T. "The Dog Fucker, Kieran Overton! That's right folks! Not only did Kieran lose to Miss Fury in the first round, but he now faces certain demise at the hands of the good doctor that plans on doing bad bad things! If that all wasn't enough to crown Kieran Overton the biggest loser of March Madness, then maybe the fact that even with the upset victory over Noah Jackson that has brought him to the dance this Sunday, the only thing Kieran Overton stands to gain from this tournament is his new nick name, Kieran fucks Over-A-ton of dogs each day!"

Bama T. laughs hysterically at his own joke. As we fade back to the studio.

[Image: Opening.jpg]

Tommy Slavino: “Alright ladies and gentlemen, as we draw to a close on this BOB produced promotional hype video, we leave you on a high note. A surprise appearance from Miss Fury to make some final comments before the big match! take it a way Fury!”

The scene cuts to Miss Fury in the BOB War room. All of the monitors behind her replaying clips of her greatest moments.

Miss Fury: "I stand to face down three matches at March Madness on my path to the crown, but none of those matches matter if I can't make it through the first. Fortunately for me, Solace Tatum, you have proven to be not only an naïve child when you REQUESTED a match against Oswald at March Madness prior to the tournament finals, but you've also proven yourself to be creatively bankrupt and in WAY over your head. Imitation is the sincerest form of failure my girl, but at least you'll leave March Madness with the knowledge of how to cut a grade B Miss Fury promo! You show a lot of promise, and someday soon, you'll capitalize on that promise to become a real threat in that ring, but this is not that day, and at March Madness after Oswald is done with you, I'm going to finish your night off with an important lesson on how to achieve your goals and not allow trivial shit like morals stand in your way!"

"I hope you're ready Solace, and I hope the XWF is ready, because there is nothing that I won't do to get my hands on that crown!"

"Nothing!"

The camera pulls in tight on Fury's rage filled eyes before we fade back to Tommy in the studio!

Tommy Slavino: “Strong words from Miss Fury heading into March Madness! Remember, if you want to see BOB's rise to royalty, you can only do so on Pay Per View this Sunday! Be sure to tune in and see history in the making!”

[Image: furycrown.jpg]

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Miss Fury's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-26-2021), HeavensToBetsy (03-26-2021), Marf (03-26-2021), Mr. Oz (03-27-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-26-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-26-2021), Theo Pryce (03-26-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-26-2021)