Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 02:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
Heavy is the head that wears the crown: Chapter Two
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-16-2021, 03:01 AM

The scene opens at an undisclosed bar

[Image: giphy.gif]

It is at this bar that Chris Page is seen walking through the front door of the establishment. There’s but a handful of people occupying seats at the bar or surrounding tables. Chris takes a look around the bar itself when he hears his name being called from across the room by the familiar voice of Thunder Knuckles.

”Chris mother fucking Page!”

Chris shifts his head in the direction of Thunder Knuckles's voice before walking over towards the booth alongside the back wall of the establishment, and as he approaches we hear Thunder Knuckles continue to speak.

”Goddamn Universal Champion is in the house!

Chris takes a seat at the table.

” Would you shut up for Christ's sakes.”

There a sly smirk that comes across the face of Thunder Knuckles as he turns towards the rest of the bar before shouting out as he points across the table at Chris.

”Page! We got CHRIS FUCKING PAGE right here! No shit! Live and in fucking person!”

Thunder Knuckles lowers his arm as he shifts his attention back towards Page after getting little to no response from the patrons.

”See... Nobody gives a fuck.”

The ever-serious Chris Page is far from amused as Thunder Knuckles laughs to himself as he turns his attention back towards Chris while stating.

” There are like five goddamn people here and you think they care about what we are talking about?”

” Considering what we are involved in you would think you would be a little discrete.”

Thunder Knuckles leans back against the back of the booth as he simply shakes his head at Chris before he brushes off the statement from Page.

” Just relax big man… We have everyone eating out of the palm of our mother fucking hands.”

Chris fires back at Thunder Knuckles.

” But do we? I mean we have not found out who Anarchy is so essentially I am walking into a very problematic situation on two fronts; the first not being able to prepare for my challenger, but perhaps the most important is if he or she follows through with outing us to the world.”

” I do not understand why it is a problem for the goddamn world to know that we cracked ole’ Walnut Brain’s skull; Hell, we did the world a fucking favor the way I see it. I mean who wants to see Robert Main in the ring as Universal Champion again? It is not like we have not been there and fucking done that. He's lame. Fuck'em.”

Chris signals for the bartender before he addresses Thunder Knuckles.

” That is not the point. My ass is on the line here, we have thrown people off the scent with the beating at Madison Square Garden…”

” We did kick the ever-loving shit out of you.”

” That was kind of the point. Anyway, here we are…”

The bartender walks up to the table garnering the attention of Chris Page.

” Bring us a bottle of your finest bourbon, two glasses.”

“An entire bottle?”

The bartender questions.

” You heard what the mother fucking man said! Bring a goddamn bottle and two glasses!

The bartender scurries away as Thunder Knuckles spouts out.

”NOW BOY!”

Chris simply shakes his head as Thunder Knuckles redirects his attention towards Chris Page once again.

” We are on the cusp of something great, but it can also blow the fuck up real quick if we are not prepared. I went to see Robert the other day…”

” Did you tell, the sad sack of shit, I said hello?”

” Unfortunately I did not… but what I did find out is that Robert’s career is over.”

The bartender returns to the table placing two empty shot glasses down, one in front of each man. He then sets the bottle on the table and looks to open it for them. Chris snatches the bottle and glances towards the bartender.

” Get the fuck out of here.”

With a nod of the head the bartender takes his leave from the table. Chris opens the bottle of bourbon and fills both men’s glasses as he repeats himself.

” As I was saying… I am told that there is not a doctor on the face of the planet that will release him to get back in the ring. With one shot to the right place on his thick fucking skull it could kill him.”

Thunder Knuckles takes his glass raising it as he responds.

” I will fucking drink to that! Peace be with you, ya fucking, walnut-brained idiot.”

Chris raises his glass where he and Thunder Knuckles share a toast by lightly tapping the full shot glasses together. Both Thunder Knuckles and Chris Page throwback their shots before placing the glasses back on the table.

” The good news is if this Anarchy fuck has the intel he claims to have and if we out for our actions there is not a Robert Main to come and avenge it. I feel better knowing that piece of the puzzle is complete.”

” We have been very mother fucking careful every step of the way. What if this is just a goddamn game something is playing with you?”

” Brother we are talking about a Universal Title shot here… I do not think some scrub off the streets would be stupid enough to try to pull some elaborate ploy to reveal themselves and NOT deliver. If it is a scrub they only gain something until the opening bell. My gut tells me the Engineer could be on his way back.”

Thunder Knuckles takes the bottle of bourbon and pours the two a second shot while he responds.

” Oh yeah, what gives you that idea?”

” You know how he rolls; creeps into the scene when it can benefit him and his ego. It is not like he has not done it before just to get another reign under his name.”

Thunder Knuckles lets out an annoyingly loud laugh before he composes himself.

”That mother fucker is pretty good at that.”

” Until he gets beat and he heads back into the shadows waiting for his next opportunity to jump the line of people that have shown up and put in the work.”

Chris takes the bottle of bourbon and pours them each another shot before placing the bottle back on the table.

” Hell it could be Sebastian Duke; I mean I did bury him alive before following up with embarrassing his snot-nosed kid when I established him as a transitional champion at Snow Job. He would stand to gain something by all of this; but even if I run the list of who has grievances with we would be here all fucking week.”

Chris and Thunder Knuckles take their respective shot glasses before throwing back the shots.

” It does beg to fucking question… Who from your past could come out of the goddamn woodwork?

There is a sly smirk on the face of Chris Page upon Thunder Knuckle's question.

” Brother there is a line a mile long of people who would love to get their hands on me. I have been in this business for thirty years, and have made a lot of enemies along the way. It is a tough job being on top of this business because everyone is looking to take you down. Think about this for a second; every time I have come into the XWF I have come in on top, hell now that I think about it, with any federation I have been a part of I have come in on top. I do not pay dues because I have paid them tenfold over my entire career. When you are as goddamn great as I am you have the luxury of writing your ticket.”

Thunder Knuckles listens intently as Chris continues.

” There is a lot of professional jealousy for sure when it comes to me. What I will say is that people from my past are not keeping up with my present. My money is this being someone either overrated or underrated… but as always I have a plan to put this back in our favor regardless of who it is.”

”Oh yeah? I’m listening.”

Chris winks at Thunder Knuckles before he states.

” Pay close attention to Warfare, it shall bring a smile to your face… and if that does not do the trick, wait until you see who I have watching my back at the Pay-Per-View. What people fail to realize when it comes to me is that even if you think I am unprepared I am still five steps ahead of you. I have spent nearly two years to execute this entire thing, and now knowing that Robert is out of the equation means that the shit storm that is about to overtake the Xtreme Wrestling Federation means that this is ripe for the taking.”

” Yeah! These dumb mother fuckers are not going to know what hit them until it is too late.”

” You guys just keep doing what you are doing and takes those tag titles off Corey, Thad, and Duke. God, it has to suck to have three people to defend two titles. Listening to them talk like they are the shit is more than nauseating. Corey did not win the titles, his claim to fame is defending them yet it does not change the fact he was not in the equation when they were won, more importantly, it does not change the fact that he is only able to claim it because they got on their knees for Vinnie. Thaddeus Duke is the most beatable guy on the planet and WITHOUT Doc they wouldn’t have won the titles nor retained them at Snow Job. Excuse the fuck out of me if all three of them can fuck off.”]/green]

” You leave Corey and Continuum to Ol' Thunder Knuckles and Bobby Bourbon; Them No Good Bastards have a little something prepared and ready for their punk asses.”

[Image: 20210311_183941.gif]

[green]” Miss Fury is doing her thing with the World Title just as we expected, and she is showing the fuck out in the March Madness tournament. Everything we have talked about; BoB being taken seriously, moves being made for Championships are all coming full circle. The only piece of business that is going to need to be rectified is Oswald being deluded enough to think he is running things.”

”We are working on that.”

” The dude got took by a senior fucking citizen on national television… I mean… What. The. Fuck.”

Ol Thunder Knuckles shakes his head in shame before reaching over for the bottle. He pours two more shots as Chris continues.

” You are only as strong as your weakest link, and that is a pretty weak link when a parody walks on to the scene and beats you with a goddamn leg drop! The only thing worse than that is being taken out by a goddamn foot DDT!”

Chris and Thunder Knuckles take their glasses.

” Ahhhhh I see what ya did there! Not fucking bad, Page!”

There is a wink from Chris Page with his obvious reference to Relentless 2020 Night Three; see I did your work for you. Chris and Thunder Knuckles slam their shots as the bottle is half empty, or half full depending on your perception.

” You and I are in deeper than anyone else. The traps have been baited, and everyone has started nibbling. Come the close of March Madness all bets are off and it is sink or swim. There is no turning back. If everyone is not on board they are going to get ousted, if Oswald does not put his pride aside he is going to be removed physically because I will not be involved in anything that is considered a goddamn joke… the last thing anyone is going to want is the Beast having a say in any of this.”

” You just let Ol' Thunder Knuckles and Miss Fury deal with BoB and sort all that out while you work on keeping the big guy in check. I have seen what the beast is capable of and I do not want any part of it.”

” I make no guarantees.”

Chris snatches the bottle off the table and refills the glasses.

” When are you going back to see the fucking Walnut Brain?”

” I’ve got to stop by and put in another appearance this week to keep his spirits up. It is pretty fucking depressing being stuck in a hospital bed looking at the same goddamn four walls. It gives me pleasure seeing him in his weakened state, and knowing that we put a plan into action that started in July of last year is the sweetest taste of satisfaction one will ever taste.”

[b]”This is going to be goddamn glorious!”

Chris pours the two another shot as the scene fades.

… TO BE CONTINUED.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

Heavy is the head that wears the crown… or so they will lead us all to believe; however, I have always found it easier to wear the crown that weighs down the heads of so many others before me. I stand before the XWF as the Universal Champion; occupying the one spot that everyone wants to occupy, that strive to occupy, and that many of you will never occupy… but if you are not in this business to be the King that wears the crown than why the fuck are you here, right? You see, what usually happens when a new king is anointed is the skeletons from his closet start to creep out because they sense an easy mark as the king settles into his new castle.

Take Anarchy for example.

Nobody knows who he is or where he comes from outside of the fact he has some weird fetish with Chris Page videos that he can try to weave into a false narrative surrounding Robert Main’s attack. So let us take a deeper dive into all of this for just a mere moment and discuss the facts that surround me and my involvement in this entire situation. Fact, I was associated with Thunder Knuckles behind the curtains. It is not a secret that when you are in this business that you make friends with some of the boys on the roster. Yes, I am guilty as fuck for smoking weed and having some beers with Thunder Knuckles and Bobby Bourbon a time or two over the last year or so.

… that does not make me a mastermind behind Robert’s attack. That makes me a cool fucker to kick it with when the cameras stop rolling, the shows are over and the trips to the next towns (or countries in Warfare’s case) take place. It is not a crime to be incredibly awesome and an all-around general good guy, and I have a secret for you, he was not and is not the only person I was or am friends with shhhhhh, do not tell anyone though.

Fact- I stepped up and challenged Thaddeus Duke after I found Robert laid out on that cold, unforgiving concrete floor. Yes, that happened. What you failed to disclose is that I stepped to the plate when nobody else would, but more importantly I did it with Robert’s blessing. See, that is the kind of thing legitimate friends do. When one person is down the other is right there to pick up the pieces; which is exactly what the fuck I did, and in the process I attained a goal of becoming the XWF Universal Champion. I am not the bad guy in the equation when I have had private conversations with Robert every step of the way. There’s PLENTY of things going on behind the curtain that nobody knows about… including yourself.

Fact- If you gave half the shit about the truth then you do at exposing me for nothing more than being in the wrong place at the wrong time associated with wrong people you might be on to something other than this ass-kicking that I am going to give you come March Madness.

Fact- I knew of Thunder Knuckles's involvement before you decided it would be a cool fucking idea to show the goddamn world while blowing my cover in the process. I am guilty of being played by Thunder Knuckles and BoB, that’s about it, and I am not ashamed to admit it. I am good at judging character but I was wrong. Fucking sue me. You blew the whistle just as I was getting closer to finding out who is really behind all of this, and yet I am guilty of something more? Get the fuck outta here with all that bullshit homie, and get with the times. Actions like the ones you have displayed thus far point the finger at you more than it points a finger at me… only you are just too stupid to realize it.

Fact- You have elected to stick behind the scenes where your identity is safe and sound while refusing to meet me face to face; instead, you have hidden the shadows not because you actually believe the propaganda that you are spewing but because deep down inside you know that in this game it is your only advantage. Let’s say hell does freeze over and you do show up on Warfare; highly unlikely, but it is within the realm of possibility, if you show your face it will spark the end for you. Your identity is what makes this even remotely entertaining or interesting to the outside world, not because you are great or grand but because the unknown brings a certain amount of suspense.

The problem with that revolves around it being a fool's game to play.

You are not cutting edge or groundbreaking, hell for someone soooooo bent on exposing me thus far you have reserved the right to remain silent, why? To see your show spots you’d think the moment they opened the gates you would be one of the first off the block.

Fact- I might be guilty of many things… I can be a dick, an asshole, an egotistical, self-absorbed prick, a shitty father but the one thing I am not now nor will I ever be is a liar… Everything that I have stated since the day I walked back into the federation has been facts. When I said that there is a reason why when I walk into any organization I bypass all the members of the roster is because of how rock solid my reputation is to steal the goddamn show, it was proven as a fact. When I told all of you that it was not a matter of if but a matter of when I would become the Universal Champion, and here I sit on the throne. When Robert and I said we would dominate and outshine anything anyone in this federation could do when we ran with the Tag Titles, that too has been established as a fact. When I tell you that I am going to cram my fist down your throat and rip your still-beating heart out and hold it in front of your face so you can catch just a glimpse of it before you crumble to the ground, that too will fall into the same column. I am not so sure what I think is funnier, the idea that you think that you have me nailed dead to rights when the reality of your situation is far more severe than you could ever fathom. You are a snake that is trying to use a personal situation with my best friend in this business against me in a flawed attempt to take me off my game so you can creep out of that closet to take away the Universal Championship. I have made it more than clear that my money is on someone within the ranks of BoB current… or debuting. Regardless of who you end up being, you are a deader man walking than Jesus fucking Christ.

You have thrown gasoline on a fire, not the smartest thing to do.

You are treading some very deep waters poking a beast that I guarantee you will regret nudging if he is unleashed. I am headed to Las Vegas, Nevada for two purposes; expose you for what I feel you are when it is Howdy Doody time for you. The snake shall expose his head for the king of the castle to chop of its head all without losing his crown. No Holds Barred.

I like the sound of that.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-16-2021), Andre Dixon (03-16-2021), Miss Fury (03-16-2021), Mr. Oz (03-17-2021), Ned Kaye (03-16-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-16-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-16-2021), Theo Pryce (03-16-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-16-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
Mr. Oz (03-17-2021)