Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
Hail To The Queen - March Madness 1/4
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-16-2021, 06:01 PM

[Image: 1615938718578.png]

"Hey there! Miss Fury here, and this is the part where I educated all the morons that haven't followed our series from the offset. So, what do you need to know? Well, for starters, I'm the leader of a criminal organization that works within the wrestling industry to cover our tracks as we travel the world and steal whatever our hearts desire. Speaking of which, did you know that BOB has a satellite? We stole it last year! How do you steal a satellite? Simple, employ a butt potato powered magician and send him to space! But this isn't the story of how BOBtube became independent of that OTHERtube website!"

"Nope, this is an origin story, and like any good retelling of a mysterious characters origin, this one promises to reveal more details than ever before!"

"I remember it like it were yesterday. The date was September 2nd, 2019. Ashley (Vita Valenteen) came home with news of a talent contract that she had negotiated on my behalf. She was excited at the idea of me being on the road with her, but I was not. Wrestling wasn't my passion. I didn't even have a passing interest in the sport, and after seeing first hand how it had changed my best friend, there was no way that I was going to drop out of collage and take that offer. Especially since Ashley had made it clear that she only wanted me there to be her "roadie". Ashley knew I wasn't willing to give up my studies. She knew that I'd never consider such an offer, but the contract was nothing more than a catalyst to the real issue. It was the opening that she needed to tell me that she was leaving to find her own place because to her, I was nothing more than a distraction. A distraction from the career that she was ready to sacrifice everything for. She had already dumped Corey Smith for Noah, now it seemed that I was next on the chopping block."

"After our big fight, Ashley left and purchased some ran down gym across town. That's also around the time that she started hanging around with Amjetkun Socio, taking steroids, and acting like a spoiled brat on television. Wrestling wasn't a passion for me, but after losing my friend to the evils of the sport, I began to watch. I watched as she betrayed everything and everyone that she ever stood for, and I watched her fail. Time and again, no matter what she tried, Vita Valenteen just couldn't break through the glass ceiling of the XWF. Part of me felt for her. Part of me wanted to see her succeed. It must be painful to give up so much of yourself to obtain a goal, and still fall so very short."

"Any pity that I may have felt for her vanished the moment she tried to hit the reset button on those newfound "evil" ways."

"The resident hero of Anarchy, Ruby. She had done what Vita could not. She defeated the dominant Anarchy Champion that once outswam a helicopter, Sarah Lacklan. With a new champion crowned, I expected Vita to make a move for the belt, after all, it had been her obsession for months at that point, but she didn't attack Ruby. She didn't start a war over the belt. Instead, she seemed to forget about the title that she had given up so much for and repurposed herself as a kiss ass "sidekick" to the new Anarchy Champion... A new costume, a cute name inspired stolen right out of the pages of Kickass and The Pink Mist was born. A new hero to bring hope to the masses."

[Image: PinkMist.jpg]

"It was all a ruse. I knew it was. It had to be! Never once did she reach out to me. Not once did she try to make things right between us. We had known each other since childhood. We grew up together. We were like sisters. She had to be playing Ruby. Trying to get close to her before she'd strike like a snake, but my prediction never came to pass, and with each passing month I sank deeper and deeper into a cloud of depression. I know how it sounds, almost obsessive, right? Why should I allow the lack of compassion shown by Ashley to make me feel this way?"

"Well, because whether she realized it or not, our friendship was more to me than she ever realized. I loved her. I loved her like a sister. Maybe I loved her as more than a sister? Either way, I was always to scared to tell her. To afraid to step into the unknown and find the answer that I sought."

"A few months into 2020 and I had decided that I'd had enough. Ashley was paling around with the hero as though it was THEM who had spent their entire lives together. All of my attempts to reach out to my friend had failed. I was lost, alone, and in retrospect, perhaps not thinking clearly. I had let my emotions get the better of me, and the result of doing so nearly cost me my life."

[Image: standingonaledge.jpg]

"But as I stood there staring down at my certain demise, a realization came over me. Why should I wallow in pity? Why should I take my own life? Ashley caused this pain! It was her obsession with that career that changed her! It was the XWF's fault!"

"I'd make them pay, all of them!"

"Vita and Ruby wanted to play the hero on television? Fine! But all heroes need a villain!"

[Image: Miss-Direction.jpg]

"When I entered the XWF, I did so under the guise of Miss Direction. An identity designed to cast doubt on the squeaky clean Pink Mist. To my credit, Sarah Lacklan still to this day suspects Vita to have been behind the mask. The antics of Miss Direction would end up costing Vita dearly. Locked away by the police, abandoned by her so called friends, and dumped by her boyfriend, Noah Jackson. Vita would eventually find herself freed from imprisonment, but world that she returned to was much different than the one that she had left."

[Image: missfury.jpg]

"I had rebranded myself Miss Fury. An identity stolen from the pages of a World War 2 era comic strip. The character rights public domain, meaning legally there was nothing stopping me from perverting this heroic identity into the villain that we all know today. During Ashley's time in prison, I had also accomplished the unthinkable, I rose from the shadows and defeated Ruby for the Anarchy Championship! Vita's most desired goal in the XWF, one that she had chased for over a year to no avail, and here this relative unknown had just made it hers in a matter of months! I would have killed to have seen her face when I removed the mask and reviled my identity afterwards. To know that it was me all along, to know that she caused this, that she created me and that I had been both her and the heroes undoing, I can only imagine the sorrow, the pain, the regret."

"The story of how I came to be is but the first chapter in my saga, and while regaining the Anarchy championship remains a prime goal, the opportunity for something much grander lie before me..."

[Image: eVnnib8.png]

The scene opens in the passenger area of BOBforce-One. We find Miss Fury relaxing with a brightly hued blue alcoholic drink as she attentively reads from her iPad.

Miss Fury: "The match has been made official." She says with a smirk.

Oswald's voice called out from the latrine over the sound of a flushing toilet.

Big Money Oswald: "Then consider her BOB, because there's no way Solace Tatum stands any chance of taking my Billion Dollar title!"

Oswald let out a hearty laugh as he took his seat across from Fury.

Miss Fury: "Foolish girl, calling you out as she did, in the middle of a tournament to crown the next king or queen of the XWF? Her pride betrays her."

Big Money Oswald: "I smashed her good at Anarchy, and I'm going to do it again!"

Miss Fury: "Of that, I have little doubt. Moving on from the elite eight to the fantastic four should prove to be quite simple once you're done with her. There's a reason why I'm allowing John Black to challenge for the Anarchy championship instead of me. This match contains the elite of the elite in the XWF. Shawn Warstein, Betsy Granger, Atara and Osira Themis, Doctor D'Ville, and myself."

Big Money Oswald: "Kieran Overton is in it as well."

Miss Fury: "Kieran Overton has only made it this far because of happenstance. He was given a free pass after I defeated him in the first round, and while his victory over Noah Jackson was impressive, I have zero faith in his ability to such an upset again."

Big Money Oswald: "Oh yeah, he's no match for Doc!"

Miss Fury: "Very few are."

Big Money Oswald: "How do you plan on handling him anyway, should the opportunity arise?"

Fury raises an eyebrow at Oswald's wording.

Miss Fury: "Opportunity? It's a foregone conclusion that Doctor D'Ville and I will cross paths at some point during this tournament, and when that time comes, it'll be all hands on deck to ensure our victory. Unlike my next opponent, I care little about honor and sportsmanship."

Big Money Oswald: "Solace Tatum? Ha! I defeated her with ease! She's nothing!"

Miss Fury shakes her head, disagreeing with Ozzy's opinion of Solace.

Miss Fury: "Do not discredit her, there is much talent there. Lack of experience and a blind devotion to rule and order are the only things holding her back from achieving her true potential. It is why she failed against you, and it is the very same reason why she shall fall at my feet before I advance to the semi finals, but don't confuse her with a Liam Roberts or a Kieran Overton. She's not inept. She could easily surprise anyone that's sleeping on her."

Big Money Oswald: "Clearly that's not you."

Miss Fury: "Clearly, but some write off entire brands, claiming their superiority over the very same champion that striped them of their gold and sent them running from a potential rematch."

Big Money Oswald: "Warstein?"

Miss Fury: "Clearly..."

Suddenly there is a buzzing in Fury's ear. She presses against earbud to accept the call.

Miss Fury: "Ashley?"

Vita Valenteen: "Uh, hey Jess. So, I was thinking about what you said, and I was wondering if we could talk?"

Miss Fury: "I can meet with you in a couple of hours. Your place?"

Vita Valenteen: "That's fine. I'll see you then."

Fury had hoped that this call might lead to a reconciliation between the former best friends, but Ashley's tone told another story.

[Image: later.jpg]

“From 32 to 8. It’s no mistake that my name is among the elite 8 of the XWF. The best kept secret on Anarchy is now front and center on a major XWF Pay-Per-View, and while the other competitors have mostly stuck to focusing on the tournament, I’ve shared my time between this tournament and defending the bWo World Championship! Even then, I still found the time to take one of the most respected women in this company and stomp her face into the dirt to proclaim myself the REAL “Face Of Anarchy”! From one challenge to the next, I continue to surprise those who carelessly ignore the happenings of the so called “C-Brand”, despite the undeniable level of talent competing on our show, so should I say losing to BOB on MY show each and every… OTHER week!”

“But there is one in this tournament that has applied herself just a hard as myself. She’s faced challenge after challenge on Anarchy, all while continuing to advance through each round of March Madness, almost making it look easy. That is, until last Anarchy when she bit off a bit more than she could chew in the way of one Broken Billionaire Money Man Ozzy Oswald Septis! But how could a woman that has looked so dominant in recent weeks possibly fall to a man of Oswald’s… motivations? It’s no secret that Oswald Septis’ first love isn’t competing in the ring. Oftentimes his performances are phoned in and sloppy. Not that Oswald isn’t a world class competitor in his own right, but a man can only have so much before the fire that drives his motivation runs free of fuel. Oswald is not the man that he used to be. His appearances in that ring are more or less a cure to the never ending boredom that comes along with owning everyone and everything his heart could possibly desire.”

“Solace, why did you lose? How could someone with a fire such as yours fall to a man who’s fire was extinguished billions of dollars ago? Simple, he outsmarted and outplayed you! While your singular focus revolved around obtaining the honorable win worthy of calling daddy, Ozzy was simply looking for an end. The simplest path to victory so that he could return to the life of luxury that he built for himself and his family. You think a countout is cheap? Perhaps, but it’s still a victory, and one that combined with your own arrogance, has placed you in quite the disadvantage. Dare I say, that loss to Oswald on Anarchy has all but guaranteed my victory over you at March Madness?”

“On Anarchy, Oswald manhandled you like a small child! His size and power constantly proved too much for you to handle, though credit where it’s due, you did try, but in the end you found yourself caught in the arms of a bear, unable to breath, unable to escape, and ultimately, left for dead. Now you want to repeat the horrific events of that match roughly an hour before you are set to step into the ring with me? Your sense of pride will prove to be your undoing. You’ve already made a grave mistake and placed yourself at a disadvantage, but your disadvantage is my advantage, naturally, and I’ll gladly take any and every advantage that you’re willing to give me. Not that I need it, I could just call on BOB to lay you out, or even The Left Hand. I have plenty of friends willing to lend a hand should the need arise, and thanks to my nifty new contract courtesy of one Vincent “Nothing Happened Dude!” Lane, it can’t even be considered cheating, as each and every match that I compete in is contested under Fury’s Rules! It doesn’t matter if the card announces it or not, so don’t even try it sister! Fury’s Rules, or BOB’s Lawyers will take this company to court and own it! I dare them to! Sure would make getting the bWo off the ground an easier task with the 6 hours of television we produce every week!”

“But this isn’t about the bWo, this is about becoming the queen of the XWF! To follow in the footsteps of one of the greatest Anarchy Champions to ever live, Sarah Lacklan, and win March Madness. Why? So I can prove that Anarchy is the superior brand?”

“PFFFFT!”

“If anything, it would prove that BOB is the superior brand in the XWF, and make no mistake, BOB is a brand, possibly the highest grossing brand in XWF history. All a brainchild of myself, Oswald, and a secret third person who hasn’t been revealed yet. Oh yeah, BOB’s still full of surprises! As soon as you think you have us figured out, we change the narrative! We keep you guessing, keep you confused, and in turn, keep you off balance. A technique that has worked well ever since BOB’s inception. Not that I’ve ever been shy in telling the world just how powerful BOB really is, but you all chose to ignore me. Too used to the next big thing showing up, raising its hand to say here I am, then falling flat on its face. It’s a story that has been told time and again, but in BOB, we control the narrative, and we do so through brute force and cunning. Building our base on Anarchy was all part of the plan. Go to where they won’t notice you. Use the relative peace to study your foes, build your army, and plot the demise of your enemies.”

“Soon, it will all make sense. Soon BOB’s year of building will finally come to fruition, and with it, our time in the shadows will come to an end. What better way to celebrate this coming out than to do so as the Queen of the XWF? Knocking out some of the biggest drawing names in the business today in the process?”

“I am Anarchy, and come March Madness, I will be queen.”

“You Solace, you will just be another victim.”

“Hail to the queen!”

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 14 users Like Miss Fury's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-23-2021), Andre Dixon (03-16-2021), Chris Page (03-23-2021), Dean Rose (03-17-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-16-2021), Lycana (03-17-2021), Marf (03-16-2021), Mr. Oz (03-17-2021), nope (03-16-2021), Osira Themis (03-16-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-16-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-16-2021), Theo Pryce (03-21-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-16-2021)