Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage 3/13/2021
Karen Hunt Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-13-2021, 05:19 PM

[Image: V3i33MC.png]

LIVE FROM DUNKIN' DONUTS CENTER

PROVIDENCE, RHODE ISLAND

Corey Smith
- vs -
Andre Dixon
Singles

DDS
Demos & Jim Jimson
- vs -
Misfits
Kris Von Bonn & Scarlett Donaldson
Tag Team

Noah Jackson
- vs -
Kieran Overton

2 rp/3k word limit
March Madness Round 2

Diesel
- vs -
Osira Themis.

2 rp/3k word limit
March Madness Round 2

Hanari Carnes
- vs -
Solace Tatum

2 rp/3k word limit
March Madness Round 2

Shawn Wylde
- vs -
Miss Fury

2 rp/3k word limit
March Madness Round 2

Terry Borden
- vs -
Atara Themis

2 rp/3k word limit
March Madness Round 2

Calypso
- vs -
Betsy Granger

2 rp/3k word limit
March Madness Round 2

Ned Kaye
- vs -
Shawn Warstein

2 rp/3k word limit
March Madness Round 2

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

Jenny Myst
- vs -
Doc D'ville

2 rp/3k word limit
March Madness Round 2

OOC: All matches are 2 RPs with 3k Word Limit. You must post 1 cold open RP before the soft deadline (Monday 8th 11:59pm board time) if you wish to post 2. This soft deadline has been modified for this card only to accommodate the March Madness matches.

Saturday Night Savage opens to a string of fireworks shooting up from the stage as the crowd goes wild. The camera pans across a slew of fans, many of whom have personal signs made to support their favorite wrestlers.

[Image: 9XZ0YpQ.jpg]

[Image: 4zgdqYa.jpg]

[Image: CbVUyRR.jpg]

[Image: 4AkotZC.jpg]

[Image: RL5RERS.jpg]

[Image: Gk9eZee.jpg]

[Image: OYhZ5Fw.jpg]

[Image: SQM4OOI.jpg]

PC: "Welcome, everyone, to another exciting edition of Saturday Night Savage, the final Savage on the road to March Madness!"

HHL: "That's right, Pip, and what a show we have for the fans here tonight! Not only do we have Corey Smith in action against the debuting Andre Dixon, we've also got D.D.S. squaring off against Scarlet Donaldson and Kris Von Bonn of the Misfits, AND eight matches to determine the 8 Finalists heading into March Madness!"

The Dunkin Donuts Center of over 13,000 screaming fans erupts with a mixed reception.

HHL: It looks like we are kicking things off tonight with the Universal Champion!

Pip: I am very interested in hearing just what he has to say knowing that at March Madness he will defend his Universal Championship against a virtual unknown who is going by the name Anarchy.

The ovation intensifies as Chris Page emerges out to the top of the ramp in a black leather jacket, black jeans, black combat boots with a black fedora-style hat on his head. Over his right shoulder rests his custom-made XWF Universal Championship.

Chris starts to make the walk to the ring, all business as he pays very little to no attention to the crowd.

HHL: The wheels are turning inside that head of his.”

Pip: Well you worked for the guy and know him better than any of us, what can he be thinking knowing he is walking into a virtual unknown?

HHL: I will tell you that Chris Page never walks into a situation without a game plan. Someone is trying to play a game with CCP and if they aren’t careful they will find out why he is one of the masters.

Chris reaches ringside where he removes the title from his shoulder and places it on the apron before he climbs up to where he takes his title and steps through the ropes entering the ring. He drapes the title over his right shoulder once again.

Chris walks across the ring where he calls for the microphone. Chris reaches through the ropes where he is handed the mic by a ring attendant. Chris walks out to the center ring where he lays the Universal Title across the mat. He stands, looking down at the accomplishment of hard work and dedication while the music fades.

The crowd responds with a loud ovation as Chris continues to look down at his title.

[Image: 9aa2bf0a97f392c8e83cbb0439e481f1bd4a1189...250_hq.gif]

” I wanted to come out here and set the record straight.”

Chris raises his head towards the card camera gazing deeply into it with his cold blue eyes.

” When it comes to Robert Main I will stand before you and continue to express my innocence within the web of lies that Thunder Knuckles and BoB are trying to cast upon you.”

The crowd starts to quiet down as Chris continues.

” They will continue to try to pretend they are not behind all of the videos, that they are not behind this “Anarchy” that I will be defending the XWF Universal Championship against at March Madness.”

Chris takes a deep breath before he states.

” Now I am not going to stand out here and eat up a lot of your time because tonight is not about me or the drama going on around me, it is about the sweet sixteen of the March Madness. What I am going to do is stand in this ring and remind you, Thunder Knuckles, remind you, Miss Fury, that in this game of chess we are far from over.”

Chris points down at the Universal Title on the mat with his left hand.

” I busted my ass to get my hands on that piece of gold. It took one year and eight long months to climb the ladder of revolving Champions, it took defeats at the hands of Robert Main and Unknown Solider back in 2019 for me to realize as much as I thought I was ready to carry that strap… I was not. So I went to the drawing board, and I started doing my homework by teaming with arguably one of the most successful men within the modern era of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation in Robert Main…”

The crowd erupts with a thunderous ovation from the crowd as it draws a nod of approval from CCP.

” Oh yeah that’s right, the GOAT of the XWF; collectively we captured the Tag Titles and embarked on a journey that has led to the boom that you all see in the Tag Division right now. Robert and I knew that when our reign came to an end that the next step for him was going to be challenging for the Universal Championship.”

Chris draws back up his left hand from pointing at his Universal Championship.

” When Robert got taken out back on December 23rd there was not a single person more engaged in finding the man behind the attack; mission completed. Thunder Knuckles cracked Robert’s skull and now he is protecting the man that paid him to do the deed. Not only is he protecting the man behind the curtain he is running from the beating that he has come to him by my hands.”

HHL: The champ is firing on all cylinders tonight!

” All this doubt BoB is trying to cast around me is nothing more than a ploy to further try and get themselves over, cool story! Here’s the problem, you’ve picked the fight with the WRONG man at the WRONG time! Not only that, you failed at getting the job done in the process! Kudos for being the dumbest kids on the mother fucking block because NOW it’s time that you all start paying the goddamn piper!”

Do my ears deceive me? There’s a “CCP, CCP, CCP” chant starting to pick up and gain volume.

” Two weeks ago you laid me out… two weeks ago I fell victim to your trap… it is a RISK that I will take every goddamn show if it means that I can get my hands on ANY of you! Congratulations mother fuckers you wanted my attention? Well, you have gotten my undivided. Thunder Knuckles, Bobby Bourbon… and oh so sweet Miss Fury; continue to think that you have outplayed the master of this mental game of chess… because it tells me I already have you all right where I want you…”

Chris reaches out his left hand displaying his palm.

” Right here in the palm of my hand.”

“CHRIS PAGE….

YOU TOLD THE TRUTH...BUT NOT THE WHOLE TRUTH...STILL...

“THUNDER KNUCKLES DID THE DEED…”

BUT THUNDER KNUCKLES IS A MERCENARY …”

“MARCH 28th……”

“LAS VEGAS, NEVADA….”

“YOUR LAST CHANCE TO TELL THE TRUTH … OR I WILL….”

“AT MARCH MADNESS…”

[Image: cropped-anarchy_0.jpg]

Suddenly a clip starts to play on the X-Tron from December 23rd. We see Thunder Knuckles backstage at the PIER LUIGI PENZO STADIUM, VENICE, ITALY. He is by himself tucked away in the hallways of the Stadium.

Suddenly Chris Page walks up and the two bump fists as a conversation between the two starts to be seen.

” Really?”

We cut to the live shot of Chris in the ring.

” You are reduced to this?

Chris simply shakes his head before starting.

” I tell you what… You keep playing Chris Page Conspiracy and I will see you at March Madness…”

Chris reaches down picking up the Universal Title where he holds it up in the air with his left hand.

” Let’s see if you are man enough to take this away from me….”

Chris drops the microphone before shifting his attention towards the ropes. Chris walks across the ring stepping out to the ring apron before dropping down to the floor.

Pip: I do not know what to make of all of this. Someone continues to point the finger at Page but Page is not backing down. One thing is for certain that all the mind games are going to come to an end in two short weeks at March Madness because Anarchy will be revealed and he is going to have to deal with a very pissed off Universal Champion.”

HHL: It looks like the attempts to rattle CCP have not gone according to plan. What Anarchy needs to understand about Chris Page is that your endgame better be on point or else come March Madness, based on what I have seen over the last several months, Chris Page is on top of his game and now more than ever is he as dangerous as I have ever seen him.”

Chris walks back up the ramp disappearing behind the curtain.

The arena is pitch black and the melancholy opening tunes to “Someone Else” begin. But as the song starts to pick up in intensity, down in the entry way, you see a Jericho-esque light up jacket glow brilliantly. Then, twin explosions emit from either side of the ramp and the lights turn on in a swirling red and blue pattern that throb in sync with the beats of the song. Corey comes down the ramp, the jacket now flashing intermittent heart and lightning bolt patterns. On the 'Tron you see images of Corey/Lux pulling off fantastic moves, intercut with blur effects on Corey's face that obscure his features in an eerie way.

Corey gets on the ring apron, throwing his arms over the top rope as the jacket keeps flashing. He looks pumped as hell, and starts pointing out at the fans before rushing to the top rope, surveying the crowd from on high, before dropping down to the canvas and handing off his jacket. He paces the ring now, waiting for the match to begin as the music and lighting effects wind down.

The newest XWF signee Andre Dixon makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd. He wastes no time as he slides into the ring and immediately starts staring down his opponent as he awaits for the opening bell.

HHL: "Kicking off Savage with one hell of a match. Corey Smith, Tag title holder and one of the best wrestlers right now up against newcomer Andre Dixon."

PC: "This is Dixon's debut but he's related to the legendary Jayzon Williams who most likely had a good hand in his training. Corey may be the welcoming committee but he'd be a fool to sleep on Andre."

DING! DING! DING!

Corey Smith
- vs -
Andre Dixon
Singles

And we're off. Corey Smith raises his hands into a kickboxer's stance as a smug smile creeps on his face; Dixon meets Smith in the center and the two square off in the middle of the ring. Corey sends a quick kick into Dixon's calf and backs up a step, keeping on his toes as Dixon circles looking for an opening. Smith sends another kick and switches stance to knock Dixon with a strike to the thigh. Andre's looking pissed already as Corey plays the patient game.

HHL: "Corey playing smart, attacking the base playing the tree chopper here. He knows Dixon could overpower him in an instant."

PC: "He's trying to get the bigger man's mobility down. Smith is damn good... Terrible fashion sense though."

HHL: "Oh yeah, those shorts? Yikes!"

Corey looks into the hard camera like it's The Office before striking with a quick snap jab and following up with a side kick which gets caught! Dixon surprising Smith and grabbing the leg, Dixon uses his strength to twist and throw Corey across the ring and he slides into the ropes. Smith raises his eyebrows, shocked to say the least as Dixon eggs Smith to stand with a shout of "C'mon mother fucker." Corey stifles a laugh and stands up rolling his neck and returning to a stance as he closes in on Dixon. Andre swings wide as Corey ducks and sends a stiff right into Andre's ribs, Corey dashes back and rocks Dixon with a left followed up with a spinning backfist. Andre's caught off guard as Smith rushes Dixon down getting in close and knocking Dixon to the ground with a flurry of quick Wing Chun punches into the solar plexus and finishing with a nasty elbow as Andre back hits the mat; Smith then transitions into a quick cover! The ref slides in.

KICKOUT AT 2!

PC: "You can really see experience shine so far. Dixon can't seem to find an opening."

Andre throws Smith away and shakes the cobwebs as he reaches a hand on the ropes and begins to pull himself up, Smith cracks his knuckles and rolls his neck waiting for Dixon to return. Andre spits on the mat and gets close to Smith the pair tieing up in a collar and elbow, Smith sends an elbow sliding down Dixon's right arm but the shot is blocked and Andre uses this to toss Smith over his shoulder and send him down but only briefly as Corey gets himself vertical as quick as he can; Dixon rushes in and goes for a Belly-to-Belly Suplex but Smith throws knees into the legs and palms into the temple to stop Andre in his tracks, the hold breaks and Corey makes some room to go for a jumping roundhouse which Dixon ducks under and counters with a German Suplex as Corey shows his back! Dixon drives Smith into the mat but keeps the hold locked in as he turns back to his feet and sends Corey flying with another German!

The two are separated on opposite sides of the ring as Corey clutches his skull and Andre gets back to his feet; Dixon walks over to Corey and grabs a handful of hair to pick but Corey stops Dixon short with a punch to the throat; Andre stumbles back clutching his throat as Smith gets to his feet, his eyes scanning like he's weighing his options. As Dixon reels, hacking and coughing Corey sprints forward and dives low sending a shoulder into Dixon's knee and sending the bigger man down, Corey quickly turns on his heels and keeps the momentum moving forward as he runs into a standing moonsault and crashes down onto The King! The former Engineer quickly rolls off but stays on the ground and places a foot onto Dixon's knee and begins to pull his heel back, trying to break Andre's leg! Dixon screams in agony as veins pop in Corey's face.

The ref kneels down looking for the tap but Dixon refuses and manages to get a hand under Smith's chin and pulls him up forcing himself out of the hold and getting Smith into a headlock and forces him to his feet as Dixon raises to his. Smith throws a few elbows back into Andre's gut and breaks loose before attempting an Irish whip to maintain some distance but Dixon plants his feet down and throws Corey into the opposite ropes! Smith rebounds and Dixon attempts to grab him but Corey slides under and inbetween Andre's legs and rolls back up to head into the ropes once more, he sprints at high speed as Andre begins to turn and leaps for a high knee!

BUT DIXON WAS READY!

HHL: "CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL!!!"

Dixon raising his arm high and catching Corey in mid-air! Smith reacts like an explosion went off and flails in mid-air like a downed helicopter! Andre Dixon gets a tight pin in as soon as Corey Smith reaches the ground. The ref counts!

THR-NO!

COREY MANAGES TO GET A SHOULDER UP! Dixon argues the count with the ref as the fans go wild.

PC: "An even contest so far."

HHL: "I doubt Corey is the only one surprised by Andre Dixon right now."

Dixon breaths heavily as Corey begins to stir, Andre grabs Corey and picks him up halfway before sending a knee into Smith's temple! Corey stumbles over himself as the strike hits and he falls into the corner. Andre Dixon owns the ring right now and circles around like a rampaging bull before running into a full sprint and attempting a deadly spear! BUT COREY LEAPS INTO THE AIR! Dixon crashing into the steel post and Smith drops down sending a double-foot stomp into Andre's spine! Dixon collapses in a heap but Corey isn't finished yet as he begins to climb the turnbuckle and uses all his strength to pull Dixon up with him. The crowd go to their feet as they know what's coming next as Corey tries his best to position himself but Andre keeps stumbling under the weight of his weakened knee.

HHL: "Corey is looking to end this!"

Corey stands precariously on the top rope as he looks for Corey Special No. 4 but the hold slips as Dixon falls down a rung and Smith tries to retain his balance! But Andre wakes up and hurls Smith off the tope rope and he crashes into the referee below! Corey Smith and the ref are both down! Andre falls forward and onto the mat, clutching his knee he looks at his surroundings, seeing a moment to get the win he rolls out of the ring.

PC: "Andre knows it takes a lot to put Corey down and knows the best way to get the 1, 2, 3 here. Smart."

Andre digs under the ring and retrieves a steel chair.

HHL: "Some would say it's cheating."

Dixon slides back in as Corey is catching his bearings.

PC: "It's taking advantage, not his fault XWF refs are made out of paper."

Dixon smacks the chair on the mat like he's at the bat and looking to make a homerun as Corey kneels up.

Andre raises the chair high!

BUT COREY WITH A STRONG ELBOW TO THE GUT!

ANDRE DIXON KEELS OVER! HIS ARMS DROPPING WITH THE CHAIR AT HIS HEAD!

AND COREY STRIKES!

HHL: "EXTRA FACE PAIN DE-LUX!"

PC: "Right into the steel chair!"

AND ANDRE IS DOWN!

COREY PUSHES THE CHAIR OUT OF THE RING!

THE REF JUST BEGINNING TO WAKE UP!

HE MAKES A SLUGGISH COUNT!

3!!!

WINNER VIA PINFALL - COREY SMITH!

“Someone Else” by Rezz and Grabbitz hits as the crowd cheer! Corey slumped over Andre after a hard-fought match.

HHL: "Andre Dixon met the XWF's welcoming committee and held his ground for some time, but Corey Smith adds another win to a long list of victories."

PC: "Andre met one of the best and was a hair away from the win, this guy's gonna be a force and I'll put money on that. I guarantee these two will meet again."

The D.D.S. theme song begins to play as Demos and Jim Jimson make their way out onto the ramp. They pose together on the stage for a moment before heading down the aisle, handing out fliers about the dangers of dolphin rape as they do so.

PC: "D.D.S. put up one helluva fight last Savage against the Tag Team Champions, but came up just short of capturing the Titles."

HHL: "You gotta think a win here tonight would put them right back towards the front of a growing list of contenders."

PC: "XWF's Tag Division has been on the rise as of late, and these two have certainly played a big part in that, along with the emergence of teams like Them No Good Bastards and Centrubion."

D.D.S. climb into the ring and toss the rest of their fliers into the crowd as their music fades out. They huddle up in their corner and begin going over a game plan as their opponents' theme begins.

As "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC begins, the lights go dark and white lightning is shown flickering on the stage. Once the lyrics hit, there are 2 glows shown, each revealing Kris Von Bonn holding his hammer and Scarlet Donaldson next to him. The two Misfits head down the aisle, trailed closely by Antony the Jerk.

PC: "Jim and Charlie weren't the only ones with a rough Savage, as BOTH members of the Misfits were eliminated from March Madness 2 weeks ago."

HHL: "It hasn't been all sparkle and sunshine for the Misfits as of late, but a win over the former #1 Contenders to the Tag Titles would certainly change that!"

Kris Von Bonn sets his hammer in the corner before climbing in with Donaldson and staring down their opponents from across the ring. Jim gives them a blank look, while Demos tries to charge at them, only to be held back by the referee.

PC: "Such different demeanors from Charlie and Jim, it's amazing how well the two of them coexist together!"

HHL: "Well, you know what they say: opposites attract, and that statement hasn't been more true than it is for D.D.S."

PC: "Yes, but the Misfits have been together alot longer than Jimson and Nickles, so we'll see if that cohesion plays a factor in this one."

The ref, still holding Demos back, looks over the current TV Champion's shoulder and calls for the bell before letting him go.

DING! DING! DING!

DDS
Demos & Jim Jimson
- vs -
Misfits
Kris Von Bonn & Scarlett Donaldson
Tag Team

An eager Charlie runs towards the Misfits, only for Jimson to step in front of him. Jim assures his hyped up partner that he can handle it, motioning for him to head onto the apron. Charlie nods in agreement and slaps The Jim on the back, perhaps a little too hard, before obliging. Antony and Scarlet laugh at the odd pairing before climbing outside, leaving Kris Von Bonn alone with Jim Jimson.

PC: "Looks like it's gonna be The Jim vs The Hammer!"

The two of them lock up in the center of the ring, with Von Bonn getting the upper hand with a Knee to the Gut. He follows it up with a right, then a left, followed by a second right before Irish Whipping The Jim for the ropes. As Jimson bounces back towards The Hammer, Demos makes a blind tag on him, but Von Bonn doesn't see it. As Kris nearly takes Jim's head off with a brutal Clothesline, Charlie sneaks into the ring and puts him down with a surprise Sidewalk Slam.

PC: "That tag caught The Hammer off guard!"

HHL: "Scarlet tried to warn him, but the momentum from his Clothesline took him right into that Sidewalk Slam!"

Charlie motions for Jim to help him with a Suplex, but Jimson doesn't know where he's at and grabs the referee by mistake. Luckily, before he can hit it, Demos drops Kris Von Bonn and pulls the ref to safety before walking his partner over to their corner. This distraction allows The Hammer to crush Nickles against the turnbuckles with a big Splash.

HHL: "That time it was Charlie getting caught off guard!"

PC: "That's just the opening the Misfits needed, let's see if they can take advantage of it!"

Von Bonn tosses Demos towards the opposite corner, where his partner is, before charging after him. Charlie is able to get a boot up, backing The Hammer off of him. Unfortunately, as he tries to go after Kris, Scarlet grabs Nickles by the hair, yanks him backwards, and begins choking him with the tag rope as her partner distracts the ref. This causes Jimson to run in for an attempted save, but the ref walks past The Hammer and keeps Jim from helping. As he gets Jimson back to his corner, Von Bonn delivers multiple Kicks to Charlie as his partner continues to choke him.

HHL: "The ref's busy with the wrong guy!"

PC: "Maybe if Jim was smart enough to listen to the referee, his partner wouldn't be gasping for air!"

As soon as the ref gets Jim back onto the apron and turns around, Donaldson lets go of the rope and puts her hands in the air. Kris Von Bonn tags her in, where they proceed to Mudhole Stomp the hell out of Charlie all the way up to the count of 5. The Hammer then climbs out of the ring, leaving The Hunteress in with Demos.

HHL: "Scarlet better hope Charlie isn't able to fight back, or else she's gonna be in a world of hurt."

PC: "If her and Kris are able to keep up this pace, I don't think it'll be an issue."

With her opponent taking a seat in the corner, The Hunteress presses her foot into his throat, once again, using the entire 5 count to her advantage. She then acts like she's gonna Whip Charlie towards his partner, only to pull him back and drop him with a Superkick. Scarlet then lays across Demos for a cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Charlie doesn't want to let his partner down, but he's in no man's land currently."

PC: "The Misfits certainly are no strangers to working one half of the ring, as any Tag Team should be!"

HHL: "If only they could do it without cheating."

Scarlet brings Demos to his feet and walks him over to Kris Von Bonn, who makes the tag and joins his partner in the ring. They Irish Whip Charlie towards the ropes and attempt a Double Clothesline on the rebound, which Nickles is able to duck. He goes to bounce off the opposite side, but Antony is there to trip him up, receiving enormous heat for the trouble.

HHL: "Like that!"

PC: "Hey! The Misfits can't control what their manager does, Heather!"

The referee walks over and gives Antony hell, but this only works in the Misfits' favor that much more, allowing Scarlet to deliver a Low Blow to Charlie on her way out. With Nickles hunched over, Kris Von Bonn is able to hit a Pumphandle Suplex, staying on his opponent for a pin attempt.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

HHL: "If Jim can't get in there soon, I dont think they'll be able last much longer."

PC: "Charlie's no stranger to pain, but even HE has a limit."

Kris Von Bonn gets to his feet and tags Scarlet Donaldson in, pointing to Charlie before making his way to the top rope. As he does so, The Hunteress drags Demos up and gets behind him in German Suplex position. The Hammer then dives off the top rope, but Nickles is able to escape Scarlet's grasp, causing Von Bonn to Clothesline her instead!

PC: "This could be the opportunity D.D.S. needs!"

Charlie goes to get up, but The Hammer is right there with a Spear that puts Nickles back down. He helps his partner to her feet before bringing Demos to his and slinging him towards the ropes. Both members of the Misfits bend over, but Charlie stops in his tracks and kicks Von Bonn in the face before DDTing Donaldson. He stands back up, only for The Hammer to come charging at him. Luckily for Charlie, he's able to pull down on the top rope, sending Von Bonn toppling over it. Demos then turns around into a Superkick to the Gut, which he catches and reverses into a Scoop Powerslam that leaves both him AND his opponent out on the mat as the fans cheer him on.

PC: "He's got to get to his partner while he has a chance!"

Demos begins crawling towards his corner, where an eager Jim Jimson has his hand extended. Donaldson does the same thing, except Von Bonn hasn't made it back yet! This allows Charlie to tag Jim in as The Hunteress is left dumbfounded by her lack of support.

HHL: "This place is going nuts!"

PC: "Never in a million years did I expect this much support for a man who murders dolphins and shoves pinecones down people's throats!"

Jim Jimson hurries in and approaches The Hunteress, who slowly turns around. As soon as she sees Jim, he delivers a Kick to the midsection before leveling her with a Canadian Destroyer that Petey Williams himself would be proud of.

HHL: "Holy shit!"

PC: "I guess all that time on the apron paid off!"

The impact of the move pops a dazed Donaldson to her feet, allowing Jim to shove a pinecone into her mouth in an attempt to submit her. Unfortunately for D.D.S., though, the referee informs him the move is technically illegal before starting a 5 count. Like his opponents before, Jimson uses every second of the count before yanking the pinecone out and tossing it aside. With The Hunteress stunned, Jim wraps his arms around her for a good, long, loving hug.

PC: "He's setting up for the Jimson Slam!"

HHL: "Uh oh, here comes The Hammer!"

The elongated hug allows Kris Von Bonn to slide in and attack Jimson from behind, forcing him to let go of Donaldson. Both Misfits then bend Jim over before hoisting him up for a Double Powerbomb. However, before they can deliver it, Demos slides in and pulls his partner down behind them! Kris and Scarlet turn around into a Superkick from the two extra legs Jimson grew upon landing.

HHL: "I would LOVE to know how he does that!"

PC: "Rumor has it it's an old Jimson family secret!"

Charlie Nickles runs towards Kris Von Bonn and Clotheslines him over the top rope, flying over with him. With Jimson alone with The Hunteress, he wraps his arms around her for a good 20 seconds before delivering a Belly to Belly Suplex that lays Scarlet out. Jim hooks both legs and elevates himself for as much leverage as he can possibly muster.

ONE
TWO
THREE!!!!!!!!

Winners- Jim Jimson & Demos(D.D.S.) via pinfall

PC: "Jim Jimson picks up the victory for his team!"

HHL: "Another impressive showing by D.D.S., this time resulting in a win!"

PC: "What a way to bounce back from that heartbreaking loss last Savage!"

An elated Demos slides in the ring and celebrates with his partner, who doesn't quite seem like the victory has hit, just yet. Charlie then reaches into his pants and pulls out a baby dolphin, which he presents to Jimson.

PC: "Looks like he's been saving that for a special occasion!"

HHL: "If I didn't know any better, I'd say the thing's already dead!"

Jimson's eyes widen as he takes the dolphin and punts it into the audience, receiving some horrified gasps from the few members of PETA in attendance. As the crowd reacts to the shocking actions of D.D.S., As the crowd reacts to the finish to the match, the lights seem to falter, and You're Dead starts to play throughout.

The crowd goes crazy, knowing what comes next. Demos's eyes dart around the arena, looking for what generally comes next when this song starts to play.

"Is Demos going to get attacked AGAIN by B.O.B.?"

"Demos isn't alone tonight!"

Jim Jimson looks absolutely terrified. Von Bonn and Scarlett look a little bemused at the sight of Demos's panic. The XWF Universe sings along with the telltale anthem of an abrupt ass kicking.

*YOU'RE DEAD, YOU'RE DEAD, YOU'RE DEAD!*

The chants turn to roars as they see Thunder Knuckles run down the ramp and slide into the ring, holding a baseball bat! TK turns and raises his middle finger towards Demos! Demos takes a deep breath and keeps his eyes locked on TK.

*YOU'RE DEAD, YOU'RE DEAD, YOU'RE DEAD!*

Suddenly, TK spins and cracks Scarlett Donaldson in the forehead with the bat, and she crumples to the mat! As she does, we see Bobby Bourbon, seemingly from out of nowhere, absolutely clobber Kris Von Bonn with a body avalanche! Von Bonn tumbles to the ring apron, and Bourbon steps out with him. Bourbon positions Von Bonn's head between his thighs, then hoists him.

BOBBYBOMB TO THE OUTSIDE FROM THE RING APRON!

"OH MY GOD!"

"THE HAMMER JUST GOT NAILED!"

TK picks up the limp body of Scarlett and dumps her outside. Bourbon hops down from the apron and grabs two nearby steel folding chairs in one hand, then motions for a microphone with the other. The music dies down as Bobby slides the chairs into the ring and tosses the microphone to TK. TK turns to DDS.

Uh, Jim, you're alright, but you might want to get your new buddy out of here.

Jimson tugs on Demos's arm, and without looking away, Demos follows him out of the ring and back up the entrance ramp. Bobby Bourbon enters the ring and sets up both folding chairs. Both he and TK sit. TK hands the microphone back to Bobby.

Welp, looks like we fucked up a couple of Misfits.

Looks like we sure did, ole' buddy ole' pal.

Indeed, Mr. Knuckles, guess that means Mastermind will be down here in no time to stand up for his compatriots!

You bet!

"Bobby and Thunder Knuckles seem to be baiting Mastermind!"

"Does Mastermind have a choice?"

Bobby gets up and leans on the top rope, looking back up the entire length of the ring entrance.

Mastermind, come on down, we're going to keep injuring your friends if you don't.

"This is sick! Kris Von Bonn and Scarlett Donaldson have nothing to do with TNGB facing off against Morbid Angel and Mastermind next Warfare!"

"They don't? They're allies of Mastermind!"

Bobby turns to TK. TK shakes his head 'no' and shrugs, and Bobby turns looking back up the ramp. TK gets out of his chair and steps out of the ring to the floor near the bodies of Von Bonn and Scarlett.

Maaaaaaaaastermiiiiiind, come out and play-ay!

Bobby waits for a moment as the crowd is in a fever pitch. Bobby turns and nods towards TK, who grabs Scarlett's foot!

Maaaaastermiiiind, come out to play-ay!

Bobby signals to TK.

THUNDER STRIKE ON SCARLETT ON THE ARENA FLOOR!

"Someone put a stop to this!"

"Mastermind is leaving his teammates out in the cold!"

Bobby turns and looks dead at the camera.

Eh, who are we kidding. Mastermind wouldn't come out here to save his own life, let alone these two.

His allies in the Misfits.

Hope you're paying attention, Morbid.

Come home, brother. Join B.O.B.

TK rolls Kris Von Bonn back into the ring. Bobby drops the microphone and hoists Von Bonn to his feet, and hooks his head. TK slides back into the ring as Bobby raises up Von Bonn vertically...

RAINBOW LASER DEATH SEQUENCE!!

TK glides back to his feet in doing so he grabs the microphone.

Seeing as Ol' Thunder Knuckles is in the mood to fucking take care of some goddamn light work. Bring Chris Page's ass to the ring! Come on, mother fucker, last time I whipped your ass I took your belt and your fucking hair. What exactly comes with that pretty piece of fucking leather and gold? Come on Todd hit his fucking music. You know the fucker can't help but be in the godamn spotlight.

Chris Page doesn't come out. The crowd rains down boos on TK relentlessly.

Boo me if you want you fucking Rhode Island fucking idiots. Ohio is a better fucking state and you fucking know it! Turns out you can bust a fucking walnut open and not have consequences.

TK smiles and soaks in the boos then gives his now famous, one-of-a-kind, jerking-off hand gesture.

The one time Robert Main didn't duck it fucking cost him! Fuck it, Bobby, his ass isn't coming out.

TK spits in the direction of the fallen Misfits and tosses the microphone out of the ring. Now we cut to a commercial.

PIP: Where DO we get those sponsors from Heather?

HHL: Karen's really getting creative.

"GET OUT OF ME COUNTRY"

The crowd pops as Noah Jackson strolls lazily from the back and basks in the glow of sick cunt energy washing over him. He slowly puts his right foot forward and glides down the ramp on his heelies, rhythmically raising and lowering pointed fingers to the sky as the crowd chants.

"CUNT!"
"CUNT!"
"CUNT!"

Until he reaches the apron where he gracefully rolls under the bottom rope and goes straight to the corner continuing his motions and the chants until his music is rudely cut off.

HHL: "Noah Jackson advanced to the 2nd Round of March Madness with an impressive victory over the equally impressive newcomer, The Story Teller, in his return match."

PC: "It was a sick win for a sick........... man, and he'll be looking to top it here tonight against Kieran Overton."

"Beast" by Puppy plays over the sound system as there's massive amount of boos when Kieran Overton walks out as he screams on top of his lungs with his hands in the air on top of the ramp, wearing shorts, shirt, gloves and boots before walking down as he ignores each one of the fans before he goes up the steps and goes over the top rope and places his hand on his left arm, basically not giving a damn about them before he turns to anger, while he goes to sit in the corner, waiting for the match to start.

HHL: "Overton suffered a questionable loss in the 1st Round, which led to Theo Pryce allowing him to move on to the next one."

PC: "Kieran's got to take advantage of the second chance that's been given to him, or else it will all have been for nothin'."

HHL: "He's gonna have his hands full with the former Television AND Tag Team Champion here tonight."

With both men waiting in their corners, the referee turns to the time keeper and calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Noah Jackson
- vs -
Kieran Overton

2 rp/3k word limit
March Madness Round 2

The two of them meet in the center of the ring, where Kieran goes to lock up with Noah. Jackson tries to duck under Overton's arms the same way he did to The Story Teller, but The Destructive Beast grabs him from behind. He turns the Sick Cunt around and Irish Whips him towards the ropes, going for a Clothesline on the rebound, which Noah avoids before bouncing off the other side and back at Kieran. As he heads back, Jackson Baseball Slides under Overton's legs before popping to his feet behind him. Kieran turns around and catches Noah off guard with a Kick to the midsection, following it up with a brutal Shoulderbreaker as the fans boo.

HHL: "Looks like Kieran has Noah pretty well scouted."

PC: "With how unpredictable Noah is, that will only get him so far."

Rather than cover his opponent, Kieran Overton lifts him all the way up from the mat into Powerbomb position before slamming him down. Rather than release it upon impact, The Destructive Beast brings Noah back up and slams him down, once more, pinning his shoulders to the mat this time.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Kieran is absolutely manhandling Noah!"

PC: "He better fight back quick, or we're gonna have one less c-word in March Madness!"

Kieran reaches around Noah and lifts him up halfway, before bringing him down on his stomach for a Gutbuster. Overton wastes no time, dragging Jackson back to his feet and Whipping him into the corner. The Destructive Beast charges after him, attempting a Big Splash............... which Noah dodges, causing Kieran to crash against the turnbuckles! With his opponent stunned, the former TV Champion is able to hit an Enzuiguri, but Kieran manages to stay on his feet still.

PC: "It's gonna take more than that to topple the Destructive Beast!"

Noah Jackson runs to the ropes and back at Overton, who catches him with a Powerslam out of nowhere, hooking a leg for the cover!

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Apparently it's gonna take more to keep Noah down, too!"

Kieran gets to his feet and puts Noah in Piledriver position before signaling for the end.

PC: "Looks like we're about to see the Destructive Driver! I can't see Noah getting up from this if he hits it!"

Before Overton can attempt the move, his opponent flips him over his head. The Beast is quick to his feet, but so is Jackson, who rushes at Kieran and goes for a one-legged dropkick. Unfortunately for Noah, Overton is able to catch his leg before grabbing the other one, turning him over in a Boston Crab.

HHL: "Kieran Overton is ON tonight!"

PC: "Yeah, on top of Noah!"

The Destructive Beast applies pressure to the legs and lower back of his opponent, but Noah refuses to quit. Using all the strength he can muster, Jackson pushes himself up and slowly walks himself over to the ropes by his hands, where he is eventually able to reach out and grab the bottom one, forcing a break.

PC: "Noah not only keeps himself alive in this match with that rope break, but March Madness, as well!"

Kieran waits right up 'til the count of 5 to break the hold, viciously stomping on his opponent's back as he does so. He then bends down and picks his opponent up, but before he can do anything, Noah is able to slip out behind him and deck Overton in the back of the head with a hard right.

PC: "King Hit! Noah Jackson just donkey punched Kieran Overton out of March Madness!"

HHL: "He's got the cover, this could be it right here!"

ONE
TWO
FOOT ON THE ROPE!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "You gotta wonder, had they been further away from the ropes, if Kieran would've been able to kick out?"

PC: "I think if he was capable of it, he wouldn't have used his foot to save him right there!"

Noah stands up and brings his opponent with him, before getting him set up for a Down Thunder. As he goes to life the Beast up, however, Kieran is able to slip out of Jackson's grasp and shove him away. Overton then runs towards Noah, who attempts a Kitchen Sink, only for Kieran to dive over his leg and pop to his feet in sloppy fashion.

HHL: "What athleticism from Overton!"

PC: "It's not pretty, but effective nonetheless!"

Noah turns into a Kick from Kieran, who bends Jackson over and motions for another attempt at The Destructive Driver. This time Overton is able to actually flip forward, and connect with the move before rolling Noah onto his back for the cover.

ONE
TWO
THREE!!!!!!!!!

Winner- Kieran Overton via pinfall

HHL: "Kieran advances to the Elite 8!!!!"

PC: "Noah fought hard, but it wasn't enough to get the job done and now we have one less c-word in March Madness."

HHL: "Things may not have gone according to plan for Noah, but his dad's still in the Tournament to carry on the family name."

Kieran celebrates his victory as Savage cuts to a commercial break.

Image15

The Left Hand logo flickers on the X-Tron as the lights fade down to black. They turn red as their music hits and smoke starts to fill the top of the ramp. One by one, they file out through the swirling mist onto the stage. Geri Vayden, Miss Fury, Ethos, Marf and Lycana look out over the crowd with sneers before heading down the ramp towards the ring. They all slide in and Marf motions for a mic. The ring attendant tosses him one, which he grabs from the air with ease, walking over to present it to Lycana. She takes it, flashing a smile.

Lycana: “So many questions being thrown around lately about our business and what is going on with us. We figured it was time to address some of them. First, you all may have noticed that Andrew Logan is not with us right now.”

She nods to Miss Fury who presses a button on a remote, bringing the X-Tron screen to life, having rigged it.

A muted video rolls, showing a handcuffed Logan being shoved into the back of an unmarked cruiser while flashbulbs pop all over the place. A headline rolls along the bottom of the feed proclaiming:

ANDREW LOGAN CONFESSES TO CRIMES PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT TO BE COMMITED BY ‘THE BAPHOMET’ WILLIAM KEEN.

Lycana: “Who would have thought he was the one who did all that!?”

Lycana turns to face Geri Vayden who shakes her head, a false perplexed look on her face. Lycana shrugs and pouts her lip a little bit, all wide-eyed innocence, before lifting the mic to her mouth once more.

Lycana: “I know one of the top questions is, where is the Baphomet?”

The chorus of boos rises in volume as she pauses. Marf flicks off the crowd, holding his fingers high to be sure everyone gets a good look at them. Ethos shakes his head and comes to stand by Lycana, cracking his knuckles. The noise subsides enough for Lycana to continue on.

Lycana: “I will get to that later. All you need to know right now, is that the Left Hand is not leaderless in his absence. Just because he is not physically here, assumptions have been made about our presence. All by mindless sheep who scurry blindly about, having no clue what lies before them... or what is to come. I am almost humiliated for you all. No, I have stepped into his place until his return. All of our plans are still well underway. All will become clear in time. Some... are only starting to realize the infection within their midst.”

Miss Fury plies her remote control again, and the Revo1 logo appears on the X-Tron before switching to what appears to be the end of a match, from one of their latest shows.

‘The bell rings as Alara hands the belt to Cartier.

Alara: Your winner of the match and NEW REVOLUTION1 WORLD CHAMPION... CARTIER!

Cartier takes the title and leaves the ring. The lights go blood red then they start flickering. Out comes Anya Coyle, looking at the fans as they boo at her. Anya Coyle looks at the fans before flipping her black hair and walks to the ring with a scowl. People yell obscenities at her, but Anya Coyle keeps on ignoring them. Anya Coyle rolls into the ring and charges Miles A Way. She slams into him, forcing him back while growling and slamming her fists into his face as he covers up. Anya Coyle gets a Full Nelson on Miles before releasing him, running the ropes and hitting a Forearm Strike dropping him! She pauses for a second.

Now, the lights go completely out, darkness bathing the ring. Blood red lights start flashing. A man wearing a green hoodie comes out and down the entrance ramp, the hood covering his face. The words LEFT HAND shine in red. The man walks up the steel steps and enters the ring over the middle rope as Anya stands back. The man removes the hood from his face as the lights go dark again. The lights go back on and the man's face is revealed as a grey Smileyface mask! Dream charges Miles A Way and wraps his right arm around Miles, hooks the head, and drops him on the head with DREAMDT! Dream hooks the arms of Miles in a Full Nelson, sweeps the legs as Miles goes face first into the mat! Dream poses on the apron with his arms outstretched, Anya giggling behind him while raising her left hand high.’

The screen blinks out again as Lycana turns to Geri Vayden.

Lycana: Your loyalty has been appreciated here, but your talent is needed to guide the Left Hand in Revo, to prime them for the arrival... even if your husband and sister resist.

Geri: It will be done; you can count on that.

They smile knowingly at one another as Marf approaches.

Marf: Revo only got a small taste of what is to come. Still others, are finding themselves drowning under the presence we have built among them. They have come to understand too late what has come to pass while they chose to be blind. We warned everybody, and now all must suffer the consequences of ignorance.

Miss Fury once more, with flourish this time aims her remote at the X-Tron, the logo for WWH lighting up before the scene shifts to one of their shows as well.

‘COLOR COMMENTATOR | CALEB FOSTER: Angelica Ambrose, WWH's CEO, is arriving on the scene.

In the ring now, the music draws to a fade and she raises the mic finally.

WWH CEO | ANGELICA AMBROSE: Hello to our live crowd and those at home, and thank you for giving me another moment of your time before we go off the air. I just wanted to take a moment to address the Left Hand content that has been interrupting our show and showing up in commercial airtime in recent days. Some of you might have seen this sort of thing circulating online as well, and I wanted to reassure you all-- our promotion is not like XWF for example, where they've been running rampant.

The crowd stirs at this, some cheers but a definite murmur of conversations with their neighbors.

PLAY BY PLAY COMMENTATOR | JACOB STEELE: A rare and perhaps controversial critical naming of another promotion on WWH TV. How serious is this threat, perhaps?

Angelica holds up her hand, signaling that she's not finished.

ANGELICA AMBROSE: I wanted to say as well that although Arthan Ardelean and Blake Anderson may have already pledged themselves to the Left Hand, they will be dealt with if they step out of line. It would be a great loss when Blake Anderson has been so pivotal to set up Paul Sinclair's help on Dystopia, despite his conflict with Noah Hanson and the loss at Shogun; however, if action must be taken then it must be taken.

The murmuring grows more intense, with a more pronounced smatter of cheers and boos.

ANGELICA AMBROSE: Left Hand will not sully these great walls. In a time where The Revolutionaries have done such great work weakening Havoc and Ashes of the Wake's death grip over Dystopia, and with the good works of Stephanie Matsuda and Jonny Cedrone as well, darkness cannot triumph here. If I have to, I will bring in outside security to assist us, but I do not see that as necessary at this time--

Angelica is cut off by the sound of "Beg" by Seether blaring through the arena as Thor steps out from the back. He stands at the top of the ramp showing signs of his battle with Matsuda earlier in the evening. As he stands there, he raises his left hand and two dozen black and red camouflage wearing security come down to surround the ring.

Sah'ta Thor: Sorry to interrupt Boss Lady but I figured if you were going to talk about the Left Hand then you should do so to our faces. With that being said I am sure Gothica has some interesting words for all of us. Oh, and the Imperial Security around the ring will serve a purpose soon enough.

Suddenly, the beginning of the song "Cry Little Sister" by Carfax Abbey starts to blast over the PA system. Gothica Skylight emerges, moving with ease by the camo clad security. She slides into the ring and grabs the mic.

Gothica Skylight: You bitch, how remotely dare you EVER try to ban US: the Left Hand from even trying to enter ANY arena? We Left Hand are EVERYWHERE!! It's time for you all to meet OUR fearless leader of the Left Hand. The person who has been helping US Left Handers see the REAL truth on EVERYTHING!! But before you meet the man… there is ANOTHER who has pledged herself to our great order!

The song "Freak of Nature'' by Sinisstar starts to blast over the PA system. Belladonna Anderson steps out from behind the curtain and makes her way down to the ring. The two women hug each other, exchanging evil smirks. Meanwhile, Thor had remained standing at the top of the ramp as if waiting for something to happen.

Gothica Skylight: Welcome Belladonna!! Now, here's the leader of the Left Hand: Baphomet!!

With those words the music heard in the Left Hand videos begins to play through the arena as several people step from the back and start down the ramp. Leading the way was an unknown man, assumed to be Baphomet. With him are David Morgan, Arthan Ardelean, and Blake Anderson. As the group passes Thor he joins them on their march to the ring. Several of the Imperial Security members hold the ropes open for the group to enter the ring. Once inside of the ring Baphomet moves to the center of the ring as Gothica offers him the microphone. The rest of the group stood ready in the ring. Baphomet receives the microphone from Gothica’s offering hand, standing directly in front of the WWH CEO, towering over her as she remains stern, refusing to back down even to the likes of Baphomet.

Baphomet: Ms. Ambrose, given your history of violence, one would assume you’d make an obvious candidate for our order… you, just like everyone in the WWH, were included in my invitation a week ago to raise your left hand in allegiance to our order… and like everyone else in the WWH, Ms. Ambrose, you had until the end of this evening’s event to do so… here we are.

Baphomet raises his left hand, Gothica follows suit, and then Hellion, Thor, David Morgan, Arthan, Blake and Belladonna raise there’s as well- all in unification, all surrounding the WWH’s CEO. She looks around, glancing from side to side, contemplating whether or not to join them or not. She begins to lift her left hand, but with haste, brings up her right and swings it against Baphomet’s jaw, sending him back a foot.

He doesn’t fall. The others move towards Angelica but as each one reaches her, she turns with another flying fist. She hits Gothica, then Arthan, but Belladonna grabs her arms from behind. Angelica lifts her legs up and hits Morgan in his chest, ripping herself from Mrs. Anderson’s grip, turning and kicking her midsection, following up with the microphone in her left hand to hit her over the scalp. She is wiping the floor with the WWH Left Hand, but when turning around from Belladonna, meets a big boot from The Baphomet, knocking her down flat to the apron.

Baphomet: Such a waste. Your inner darkness calls to me and yet you fail to realize that the Left Hand can only enhance it! You have made your choice; so… disappointing.

Baphomet raises his left hand, and closes his fist… a signal. Suddenly, unfamiliar faces begin to pour out from the audience, jumping over the guardrail and into the ring.

CALEB FOSTER: Is that… Is that XWF’s Lycana!!

The blue haired second in command raises her hand to Baphomet and then the others before grabbing Angelica’s hair, ripping her up.

JACOB STEELE: XWF’s Marf! And Geri Vayden! What is this!

The Left Hand members, at once, begin tearing Angelica apart and as she struggles to swing at who she can, the numbers are too much for her to bare. Angelica is thrown around like a rag doll by the powerful Blake Anderson, and as Angelica hits the mat, Marf is over her raining down vicious rights and lefts into her unprotected face, cutting her open.

CALEB FOSTER: Somebody stop this! This is not right!

Baphomet: Did you think the WWH would be immune to our influence?

Lycana and Gothica pull Angelica’s limp and bloody body up enough to keep her vertical, Thor grabs one of the Imperial Security's batons and busts Angelica over the head with it. She drops down from the impact of it, and as she lay still, Lycana reaches into her own pocket and retrieves a blade handing it to Gothica.

Baphomet: You did not raise your left hand… and in your ignorance, you have proven to me that your blasphemy was a misguided defense mechanism. Turn her over and give me her hand.

The Left Handers follow the orders, when suddenly, a commotion at the top of the stage. WWH staff and security is desperately fighting their way out but Imperium Security are blocking them from penetrating the perimeter they have built. Gothica falls to her knee and grabs Angelica’s vulnerable left palm, digging the sharp tip of the blade into it, and begins scraping it deeply to do her best carving of the left hand’s symbol. She pulls it along, creating a bloody circle around a pentagram against Angelica’s will.

CALEB FOSTER: The WWH security is doing everything they can to get the Angelica Ambrose but Thor’s personal security has made it impossible! And now we have INTRUDERS from the Left Hand showing up on Dystopia to completely devastate the CEO!

JACOB STEELE: They are carving her hand! Someone should do something!

Suddenly, the Jacob Steel stands up… pleading with the members of the Left Hand to stop but they ignore him, continuing to finish their sadistic artistic expression in Angelica’s open left palm. After they complete the deed, they drop her limp hand to the mat, all standing up over her as blood paints the WWH ring crimson beneath Angelica.

Baphomet: This great atrocity will mark the day in WWH when the Left Hand woke your people up. Woke them up from their deep, self-induced sleep that had kept them too far away from the reality of how things truly are. This is Angelica Ambrose… the WWH CEO… and what has happened to her is just the beginning. We will do what we have done in the XWF to the WWH… and when we are finished, the Left Hand will be ingrained in your company’s DNA forever… on behalf of the dark.’

The screen fades out to black.

Lycana: People thought we were disappearing, that our numbers had dwindled... but they have only grown.

A picture appears on the screen.

GROUP

Lycana: And they keep growing... still more lurk in the shadows, yet to be revealed. Take a good long look at those you pass by... you never know who has raised their left hand in secret. We are many. But where is the leader you all cry? Where is the Baphomet?

Lycana smirks.

Lycana: He is everywhere.

She drops the mic as the entire group raise their left hands to a cacophony of boos and jeers. They all exit the ring and make their way up and ramp and into the back.

The Diesel Blues strikes up and he makes his entrance after the sound of the horrrrrrrrrrrrrrn. He carries the old WWF title and slaps hands with a few fans at ringside. He walks up the stairs and steps over the top rope and into the ring. He then walks to the middle and holds both the WWF title and his other fist in the air as he gets showered with that sweet retro 1995 gold pyro.

The Xtron lights up with the image of a golden apple center frame. Spinning slowly, the word 'Kallistēi' flickers across in purple right as first beats of Osira's theme hit the PA. Arena lights strobe in time snd highlights of Osira's general havoc stream cutting off right as the music hits it crescendo...

Straight from the Grave

Pyro erupts on stage and The Daughter of Discord emerges to an earthshaking chorus of book's. Unphased, Osira struts to the ring wearing an eerily smug grin on her face.

Diesel
- vs -
Osira Themis
March Madness Round 2

Here we go ladies and Gentleman, more March Madness tournament action! It's a battle between B.O.B members!

That's right Pip, and these two have had an interesting lead up to this match. We've seen their antics result in an altercation with Centurion and Ruby and just this Thursday on Anarchy, Osira and Diesel were partners in tag action with the Banana Like duo!

The games of Miss Fury and B.O.B aren't going to work in this one though Heather. I'm just hoping Osira has an answer for the much bigger and more experienced Diesel or this is going to be over quick!

She's proved to be quite wiley Pip, but it is going to be interesting to see how these two approach each other. It looks like their ready and referee Mika Hunt is calling for the bell...

The two come to the middle ring and begin circling one another. Eyeballing one another with caution the circles continue into finally Diesel makes his and feints unexpectedly as if he was going tie up.

Osira quickly backstepped away, clearly wanting nothing of her much bigger opponent.

Standing middle of the ring, Diesel smiles and laughs at Osira, clearly taunting her. He points to the spot infront him and beckons her to try. From the corner she had retreated to, Osira looks hesitant but eventually relents and cautiously moves toward Diesel.

Unbothered, still smiling, Diesel taunts her the whole way in and it's when Osira gets near toe to toe with him he motions her to stop. Gently slapping his face a few times, he offers to let Osira take her best shot him.

Clearly Diesel isn't intimidated by Osira, Heather.

I dont if that is smart move though Pip. We've seen Osira knock opponents with one punch both inside the wrestling ring and inside the cage.

Seemingly hesitant, Osira makes no move until impatient fans start reigning down boos for the two get started. Diesel eggs her on one final time and looking to crowd, Osira agrees with a nod of her head.

Getting in range, Osira rears an arm back and looks to unload on the big man but before her fist reaches him she stops and pokes him the chest with single finger.

Diesel flails to his back taking the most exaggerated bump in the history of the sport!

OH MY GAWD! FINGER POKE OF DOOM...FINGER POKE OF DOOM!!!

...for **** sake...

Osira quickly moves for the cover and a reluctant Mika Hunt follows suit much to the chagrin of booing fans.

The bell rings and we see Osira adamantly demanding her hand be raised while giving the finger to everyone in attendance. ]

I don't know what game B.O.B is playing at, but Osira Themis advances to the Elite 8 of March Madness!

Winner By Finger Poke
Osira Themis

HHL: And with that we are off to our next March Madness match up!

Solace Tatum looks bright and sunny as she hits the ramp, slapping fans hands along the way before rolling into the ring and standing on top of the corner turnbuckle to survey the crowd.

HHL: Solace has been doing well for herself since her debut a short time ago. But tonight, she faces the man who was a hair away from winning the entire March Madness tournament last year.

PC: We’re about to see how far pluck and beginner’s luck can get her!

Danza Kuduro hits and Hanari spins and dances his way out to the ramp in traditional latin Bachata style. He is carrying the flag of the Dominican Republic on a flag pole over his shoulder. He swings his hips and points at the ladies in the front row, winking and making the gun symbol with his thumb and index finger of his free hand. He spins again and walks his way down to the ring with a cocky head swing and a million dollar smile. Climbing the ring steps he gets into the ring, getting on the top rope and waving the flag a few times before jumping down and preparing for the match.

The bell rings and this Round 2 match is off to the races.

Hanari Carnes
- vs -
Solace Tatum

2 rp/3k word limit
March Madness Round 2

Carnes goes to lock up with Tatum, but she floats around him and rolls him up into a small package pin!

1….

2….

3…...NO!

PC: Oh my God! Could you have imagined that?!

The count was crushingly close to being a three! Hanari, looking pissed and embarassed, circles around Tatum, kicking her in the side, then locking her up in an arm bar. With a hold on that arm, he kicks her down to a kneeling position, and then flows smoothly into a Magistral Cradle!

1….

2…..

3….NOOOO!

HHL: Holy crap! Another agonizingly close near fall!

Solace just barely popped out in time. Hanari yells at the ref but he maintains his call. Then, he blatantly grabs Tatum by the hair, and ignores the chastizement of the ref as he rockets Tatum into the corner. She hits hard, buckling out from the moment where she gets hit with a stiff clothesline from Hanari. Hanari then scoops her up and goes for a Samoan drop, but Tatum escapes and lands behind him, where she counters with a reverse facebuster into a pin!

1….

2….Hanari kicks out!

PC: I shoulda put odds on how many pins we see in this match. Thinks it’s too close for me to call the WAD?

HHL: I think you’ll lose your shirt like you usually do.

By now, both competitors are back on their feet. Tatum irish whips Hanari, but he reverses it on her, whipping her into the ropes and catching her with a brutal tilt a whirl backbreaker on the recoil! Then, maintaining a hold on her, he presses down on her, contorting her back over his knee! Tatum cries out in pain but refuses to quit. Finally, she manages to kick a leg up and nail Hanari in the side of the head with her knee. She rolls out onto the canvas, nursing the sore back for a moment. But, she wastes no time leveling Hanari with a dropkick as soon as he gets up. Hanari rolls away and under the bottom rope, standing up there. The ref argues for him to get back in the ring. Tatum goes to him and Hanari goes to thumb her in the eye, but she’s wise to the trick and instead takes Hanari’s head and forces her throat across the top rope! Choking, he bumps off the ring apron and takes a tumble to the outside!

PC: Looks like little Miss Sunshine had that dirty pool scouted.

Tatum waits for Hanari to slide back in the ring, where she lands a knee drop on his head! She splashes onto him for another cover!

1….

2…..another kickout for Hanari!

Carnes pushes Tatum off of him, showing signs of some serious frustration. He beats his chest and spits out a Spanish epithet as he lunges for her, tying her up in a rear waist lock and dumping her on the back of her neck with a german suplex! The crowd “ooooh’s” in response as poor Tatum’s neck gets torqued.

HHL: Ugh, I’m feeling sympathy pains.

PC: I thought that only happened when women were pregnant?

HHL: If you don’t stop I’m going to give you some sympathy pain!

Hanari pulls Tatum to the center of the ring and covers her.

1….

2…..

3….TATUM KICKS OUT!

The crowd looks shocked, and so does Hanari! Beat red with rage, he starts raining down closed fist punches on her and forces her down for the pin again!

1…..

2….

3….NO! TATUM ROLLS THE SHOULDER UP!

HHL: The moxie on this girl!

Hanari slaps the mat and pulls Tatum up to her feet, kicking her in the stomach and then throws her in the corner again! Then, he runs at her, going for the Punta Cana Kick!

BUT TATUM SLUMPS TO THE MAT! Hanari meets nothing but air and crash lands on the canvas. Tatum crawls away, trying to catch a breather. Hanari rolls to a sitting position, trying to shake off the cobwebs. Then, seeing Tatum trying to escape, he crawls after her, grabbing her ankle. Running on sheer adrenaline, Tatum responds by kicking him in the face to get him to let go, before hobbling up to her feet. Hanari meets her there, going for a chop to the chest. But Tatum dodges it and lands a kick to Hanari’s thigh, and then another, AND ANOTHER!

PC: Could we be seeing a momentum shift here?

Solace then rocks Hanari with an uppercut that she transitions into a Twist of Fate spinning neckbreaker! She covers Hanari!

1…..

2….

3….HANARI KICKS OUT!

PC: I can’t take the pressure from all these near falls. It’s making me have to pee!

HHL: No, all that scotch is making you have to pee, now pay attention to the damn match!

Tatum, looking warn out and at a loss, crawls away from Hanari. But the fans are cheering her on and this seems to bolster her spirits. She slowly gets to her feet, and Hanari does the same. They both run at each other and collide mid air with duelling cross body blocks!

Hanari stirs, and he drapes at arm over Solace!

1….

2….

NO! Solace throws his arm off!

Solace gets to her knees and Hanari does the same. Hanari throws a right hand at Tatum’s head, stunning her. Then, he picks her up and bull rushes her into the corner, where he softens her up with a series of shoulder thrusts before sending her crashing into the center of the ring with a vicious deep arm drag. Hanari then capitalizes by jumping on her and locking in the Viva La Republic!!

PC: Oh, it’s gotta be over now!

The ref asks Tatum if she’s done! She cries out “no” repeatedly. She’s close enough to the ropes that maybe, just maybe, she can kick a foot under the bottom one. She struggles, she writhes, she FIGHTS…

...and she makes it! Hanari has to break the hold! But he’s refusing!

HHL: He won’t stop!

The ref threatens disqualification, which means no advancing in the tournament. Reason takes hold and Hanari releases the lock. Tatum’s good arm immediately clutches her shoulder. But she knows she can’t let it stop her! She climbs to her feet. Hanari charges! But Tatum catches him with a desperation drop toe hold that plants Hanari face first into the bottom turnbuckle! The fans pop huge!

HHL: They’re both down and out! This could come down to who stirs first!

Solace makes it to her feet, but so does Carnes! Hanari tries to slow his opponent down with a Step Up Enzuiguri out of nowhere, dropping her to a knee. Last year's finalist then grabs Tatum's arm and steps over it for another Viva La Republic, except Solace yanks him down into a Schoolboy as he attempts it!

1…..

2….

3!

Winner- Solace Tatum via pinfall

PC: "Solace Tatum just eliminated last year's finalist from the tournament! What an upset!!!"

HHL: "With that victory, people are gonna think twice about doubting Solace from here on out, great win for the newcomer!"

Miss Fury makes her way out onto the ramp, the bWo World Championship around her waist, as the fans give a mixed, but mostly negative, reaction.

HHL: "And here comes the self proclaimed bWo World Champion."

PC: "You know, that belt looks alot better on her than it did Big D!"

HHL: "Even I can agree with THAT!"

Fury struts down the aisle, showing off her Title to random fans before blowing them off like they were nothing. She slides into the ring and raises her belt in the air as more boos fill the arena.

PC: "Not alot of B.O.B. faithful here tonight!"

HHL: "Is there alot of B.O.B. faithful anywhere?"

PC: "Sure............. they're just IN B.O.B. already."

HHL: "Good point."

"Arachnophilia" hits the speakers and the lights dim to a purple hue. A spotlight hits the top of the stadium where Shawn is perched in a web. Strobes begin to flash and Shawn leaps towards the ring. A zip line carries him from the top of of the arena till he is roughly ten feet in the air and drops from the the line into the center of the ring and blasts of Pyro go off from the four corners. The polished armor he wears engraved with spider webs glimmers in the light. He runs to the ropes climbing to the middle, raising both hands in the air and Shouting Woooh! as a pyro curtain showers behind him. The stadium erupts as the fans respond by raising both arms back and responding with a deafening Woooh! He then slides out of the ring and begins removing the armor in preparation for the match. High fiving several fans up against the baricade then sliding back into the ring and perching himself in a squat on the top rope and awaiting the match to begin.

PC: "Shawn Wylde's still looking for that big moment to make him stand out among a very talented XWF roster."

HHL: "Are you kidding?! He killed Gilly!!! That will live on in our hearts until the end of time!"

PC: "Okay, first off, it was an ACCIDENT; and second............. why do you gotta bring up such painful memories?"

HHL: "They're only painful to you, Pip."

Miss Fury hands her belt over to the ref, who walks it over to the time keeper and calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Shawn Wylde
- vs -
Miss Fury

2 rp/3k word limit
March Madness Round 2

Shawn Wylde and Miss Fury circle each other a bit, before heading towards the middle. As Wylde goes to lock up with Fury, she tries to catch him off guard with a Kick, but he's able to catch it before her foot makes contact with his abdomen. The Whyte Spyder then grabs her other leg and drops Fury onto her back, before putting his right leg between both of her's.

PC: "The Spider's Web! He's trying to end this one quick so he can be fresh for March Madness!"

Before Wylde can lock it in, though, Miss Fury scoots herself over to the ropes where she desperately grabs onto to the bottom one and holds on tight.

HHL: "He's gonna have to wear her down first."

Shawn Wylde breaks the hold before the ref even has to tell him to, and backs away from his opponent. Miss Fury uses the ropes to pull herself to her feet and rushes in at Wylde, tying up with him in the center of the ring. Fury gets the advantage with an Arm Wrench, but the Whyte Spyder rolls forward in response and drags his opponent down with one of his own. Miss Fury is quick to her feet, but so is Shawn Wylde who greets her with a Forearm Smash that backs her towards the ropes. Wylde runs at Fury who flips him over her shoulders, only for him to land on the apron. She turns and swings at him, but he blocks it and delivers a Kick to the face that sends her stumbling. This allows Shawn to Springboard onto the top rope and connect with a Hurricanranna, grabbing her legs and holding on for a cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Shawn Wylde is having his way with Miss Fury right now!"

PC: "Lucky bastard."

Shawn drags Miss Fury towards a corner and hits her with a Standing Leg Drop before heading towards turnbuckles and climbing them all the way to the top.

HHL: "He could be looking for Arachnophobia!"

PC: "He's got a solid strategy trying to end it early, let's see if it pays off."

With the fans cheering him on, the Whyte Spyder jumps off and performs a 450 Splash, but Miss Fury rolls out of the way! Luckily for Shawn, he's able to land on his feet................... only to have his left knee kicked out from under him by a Vertical Miss Fury!!!!!

PC: "That's Shawn's bad knee!"

The strike leaves Wylde limping, allowing Fury to get a Double Leg Takedown. With her opponent on the mat, the bWo World Champion stomps away at the Whyte Spyder's bad leg causing him to scream and grab at it in pain. A merciless Miss Fury takes Shawn by the leg and falls backwards, stretching it out as she hits the mat. She then delivers an Elbow Drop to the inside of his knee, before getting back up and doing it again, this time stretching his leg awkwardly against her body.

HHL: "If you want to keep a high flyer grounded, this is exactly how you do it!"

PC: "The Whyte Spyder might want to think about his future if that knee gets damaged TOO badly."

Miss Fury gets Shawn Wylde into a seated position before climbing onto the second rope and diving off with her knees out. Before she can hit anything, the Whyte Spyder lays back and puts his bad leg up in an attempt to Kick his opponent in the face. Unfortunately for Wylde, though, Fury manages to land on her feet, catch his leg, and fall backwards, stretching it out once more before hooking it for a cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Shawn Wylde fights through the pain to kick out!"

PC: "He's either brave or stupid, I'm thinking the latter."

Miss Fury gets up and grabs both of her opponent's legs before putting her own between 'em and wrapping them around her's.

HHL: "Is she doing what I think she is?"

PC: "She certainly is! Miss Fury's looking to make Shawn Wylde tap out to his own submission hold!!!"

Miss Fury flips Wylde over and applies a very sloppy looking Sharpshooter as the fans begin to boo. Shawn grabs at his head before reaching out for the ropes, only to find none within arm's length. Knowing he doesn't have much time, the Whyte Spyder maneuvers himself so he can get his hands on the mat before pushing himself up. This throws Miss Fury off balance a bit and allows Wylde to take control of the move, adjusting himself to the point where hehas the Sharpshooter locked in, instead!

PC: "Shawn Wylde just reversed Miss Fury's Spider Web into one of his own!"

Unfortunately for the Whyte Spyder, Miss Fury is close enough to the ropes to grab hold of them, forcing a break. Shawn Wylde collapses to the mat as his opponent grabs at her legs.

HHL: "Wylde didn't have it locked in very long, but it was enough to buy him some time!"

Shawn and Fury make it to their feet simultaneously, with the bWo World Champion striking first with a right hand. Wylde takes it and responds with a punch of his own, sending Fury stumbling back. She swings at him again, but the Whyte Spyder ducks under it and limps towards the ropes. On the rebound, he jumps into his opponent's arms, but she manages to hang onto him in Powerslam position. Fury goes to adjust Wylde, but he uses the momentum to connect with a Tornado DDT that leaves both of them sprawled out on the mat. Shawn takes a moment to recover before crawling over to Miss Fury and laying a hand across her chest.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Shawn Wylde knows the longer this match goes on, the more chances there are to injure his knee worse."

PC: "Then he should quit."

HHL: "Not gonna happen, Pip, he knows how important this match is to his career."

Shawn Wylde hobbles to his feet, bringing Miss Fury with him, before Irish Whipping her towards the corner. Fury reverses it and sends the Whyte Spider flying at the turnbuckles instead, but hes able to plant off his good leg, spin in mid-air, and land with his butt on the top rope. This catches his opponent off guard, allowing him to hit a Diving Crossbody off the second rope, before immediately popping back to his feet and delivering a German Suplex, which he keeps bridged for the pin attempt.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "If he can stay on Miss Fury right here, he might be able to finish her!"

PC: "That knee is really starting to bother him, though."

The Whyte Spyder gets up and stretches his leg out, doing everything he can to fight through it. He drags Miss Fury over to the nearest corner and limps out onto the apron before climbing the ropes, gingerly.

PC: "Is he gonna be able to stand once he gets up there?"

HHL: "That's gonna be the determining factor here, if he can't perform Arachnophobia, it's gonna be hard to win."

Once up top, Shawn wild rises up triumphantly as the fans cheer him on. With the crowd behind him and his knee holding for the moment, the Whyte Spyder dives forward and goes for the 450 Splash. Unfortunately for him, Miss Fury is able to avoid it once more, causing Wylde to crash hard to the mat.

PC: "He missed!"

This allows Miss Fury to get up and lock in the Black Widow Octopus Hold on her opponent.

HHL: "Black Widow!"

Miss Fury stretches the Whyte Spyder as much as she possibly can, receiving screams of agony from underneath Wylde's mask. He tries to walk them towards the ropes but, before he can reach them, his knee gives out and he collapses to the mat. With no way to escape, Shawn Wylde is left no choice but to tap out.

Winner- Miss Fury via submission

HHL: "A solid effort by the Whyte Spyder, but there wasn't much he could do once his knee gave out."

PC: "You gotta wonder if he would've made it to the ropes, had that not happened."

HHL: "It's very possible, but Miss Fury did too good of a job wearing that knee down and it pays off in the end."

The referee brings Miss Fury her bWo Championship, which she takes from him and holds it above her head in celebration. Before she can enjoy it too much, though, the lights go out and the words FEAR ME appear on the X-Tron in blood dripping letters.

PC: "This is just like what happened before Sarah's match with Big Puddin'!"

HHL: "If Miss Fury isn't careful, she could wind up with the same fate as Herschel Kiss!"

Miss Fury isn't waiting around to find out, as she slithers out of the ring with her belt and hops the barricade. She quickly runs past the booing fans and exits the arena as fast as she can.

PC: "I don't know who's behind this, or what their motivation is, but it appears no-one in XWF is safe right now!"

HHL: "XWF, or B.O.B.? So far, it's only been two members of B.O.B. who have been targeted!"

PC: "That's a fair point, Heather, but it's too early to tell. For all we know, whoever's doing this WANTS us to think they're after B.O.B."

HHL: "Something tells me we'll find out soon enough."

”The following second round March Madness Tournament Match…”

The fans explode with the loudest ovation of the night!

”Introducing first, about to make his way to the ring… “THE REAL AMERICAN” TERRY BORDEN!

The ovation grows even louder as Terry Borden emerges out to the top of the ramp.

[Image: 8y5SlK.gif]

The crowd is on fire as Borden makes his way towards the ring. He tosses the red and yellow boas once he reaches ringside and starts to make his way up the steel steps to the ring apron. Borden steps through the ropes into the ring where he rips off the his red “AMERICANMANIA” tank top tossing it to the floor. He takes off his shades throwing him out before twirling his right hand and placing to his ear garnering a thunderous ovation leading to his music fading away.

”And his opponent…”

HHL: What the hell?

”About to make her way to the ring…. “ULTIMATE” ATARA!

Suddenly exploding out from behind the curtain like being shot out of a goddamn cannon is Atara! Her face is painted, tassels hang from above her elbows!

[Image: fc126756e5ee5aac4ea00fdf4707b077.gif]

“Ultimate” Atara hits the ring were she immediately grabs a hold of the top rope and shakes it feverishly! She stops shaking the ropes before removing her jacket as the crowd cannot believe what they are seeing.

Pip: It is an ULTIMATE CHALLENGE!”

DING…. DING… DING…

Terry Borden
- vs -
Atara Themis

2 rp/3k word limit
March Madness Round 2

The crowd erupts with a thunder “BORDEN! BORDEN! BORDEN!” chant echoing throughout the entire building. “Ultimate” Atara snarls at Borden as they stare across the ring from each other. They each walk out to the center of the ring where they lock up. Borden uses his power to shove Atara back towards a neutral corner where then poses to a huge ovation from the crowd. Atara comes out from the corner locking back up with Borden and once again the power of Borden sends her back into the ropes where she is met with another pose!

HHL: Borden-Fever and AMERICANMANIA are running wild!

Atara comes right out of the corner smacking Borden with a right hand! Terry immediately returns fire that is blocked by Atara and countered with a right hand, a second and then a third before backing Borden up against the ropes where she shoots him across the ring, Borden bounces off the ropes where he runs right over Atara with a running shoulder block!

The crowd roars as Atara quickly gets to one knee. Terry presses forward with a boot to the sternum before picking Atara up where he hammers her with a hard right hand followed by a second and then a third before backing her up against the ropes where he shoots her across the ring with an Irish Whip, Borden throws up the Big Boot of Doom only to see Atara latch on to the top rope.

Borden lowers the boot. Atara explodes off the ropes with an ATARA KICK to the sternum of Borden.

HHL: Ultimate Atara might have just caved Borden’s sternum with that shot!

Borden crumbles to the mat as Atara makes a cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE

Borden kicks out to a huge ovation from the crowd. Atara gets back to her feet where she picks Borden up off the mat before driving him back into a neutral corner. She lands several shoulder blocks to the midsection before she brings him to the ropes, Atara looks for the Irish Whip, Borden counters and it is Atara who bounces off the near side and is able to land a tilt a whirl into a fujiwara armbar!

The referee starts to ask Borden to surrender only to refuse.

Terry refuses as Atara cranks back on the armbar as the referee asks him to surrender and again he refuses before starting to inch his way towards the ropes where he is able to grab the bottom rope. The referee calls for the break and Atara gives it to him.

HHL: Borden better thank his lucky stars he got to the ropes.

Atara bck to her feet where she picks Borden up before sending him across the ring with the Irish Whip, Borden bounces off the ropes and into a reverse elbow that sends him backwards and falling out to the floor through the top and middle ropes. Atara sizes Borden up on the floor before coming towards the ropes. She looks for a slingshot cross body block that Borden moves out of the way of sending Atara crashing down on to the floor.

Borden picks Atara up off the floor where he chops her across the chest with a knife edge chop before hurling her back into the ring under the bottom rope. The referee checks on Atara who complains of chest pains. His back is to Borden who starts to climb up on the ring apron. Suddenly the crowd roars with boos as OSIRA THEMIS comes from the crowd behind Borden!

Pip: OSIRA!

Osira yanks the camera off the shoulders of a camera man before smashing it across the back of Borden as he enters the ring in plain site of Atara! Borden falls to the mat with Atara quickly crawling past the referee makes a cover!

1!!

2!!

3!!

WINNER VIA PINFALL: ATARA THEMIS

HHL: Atara just knocked off Borden with the help of Osira!

Pip: But was it because they are sisters or is it because Borden knocked off fellow BoB member Oswald?

Savage comes back from commercial and we see Steve Sayors standing in the hallway of the arena next to Theo Pryce who is in the midst of polishing off his dark roast Dunkin Donuts coffee with oatmilk and two splenda.

Steve Sayors: Mr. Pryce thanks for joining me. We all saw the segment earlier where the Left Hand laid waste to Angelica Ambrose, the CEO of World Wrestling Headquarters. With The Left Hand also being under contract with the XWF people are wondering what if any response you or Mr. Lane have for the actions of The Left Hand.

Theo Pryce: Well Steve I have to be honest with you, what The Left Hand did to Angelica Ambrose and the WWH isn't really my concern. Sure The Left Hand also work here but they haven't attacked me. They haven't attacked Lane. I'm sure we can all surmise why that's the case.

I guess we can assume that WWH doesn't have the capabilities of checking The Left Hand the way the XWF has and truthfully that's their problem. Not mine. Not Lane's. Not anyone's in the XWF. But if Angelica Ambrose feels like she might need some outside help to deal with the Left Hand she is welcomed to give us a call and ask for help. And maybe we'll offer it, if the spirt moves us. Now if you don't mind I need to find someone to refill my coffee.

Theo Pryce walks off down the hallway as the scene fades back to the ring for the next match.

"Blinding Light" by Fame on Fire hits while Calypso is already in the ring waiting. As the opening notes begin, the lights go out, save for a single spotlight on the top of the stage. Betsy comes out, but she’s only a silhouette at this point. Just as the drum strikes it’s second note, Betsy dabs and the lights come back. The song starts from the refrain as Betsy starts dancing down the ramp.

“Sin City’s cold and empty
No one’s around to judge me
I can’t see clearly when your gone-one-one”

Arms out, Betsy begins twirling around wildly, blonde ponytail whipping about with her, as she slaps hands with fans on both sides of the ramp. The chorus hits just as Betsy baseball slides into the ring.

“And I said ooooh, I’m blinded by the lights
I can’t sleep until I feel your touch
And I said ooooh, I’m drowning in the night
Oh, when I’m like this, you’re the one I trust”

As the chorus chimes on, Betsy bounces up and hops up onto every ring corner, pumping her fist and bobing her head in time with the song, getting the fans amped up for the upcoming bout. When she finishes playing up the fans, she starts bouncing in place, preparing mentally for the bout while Calypso watches from the other corner.

Heather: Time for some more round two action here!

Pip: Betsy coming off a huge win over Marf in round one. Even if she had some help from Charlie and Jim, a win is a win and she’s moved on in the tournament.

Heather: Calypso pulled off a big time win in round one over Ruckus to get here. Let’s see who wants it more.

Pip: We’ve already seen some big wins to advance to the next round and these two will be no different.

The two lock up as the bell rings to get things underway. Calypso goes for a front headlock but Betsy shoves off and connects with a quick reverse roundhouse kick. This stuns Calypso and Betsy takes advantage by grabbing Calypso and hoisting him onto her shoulders with a fireman’s carry. She goes to drop him but he reaches over and grabs the ropes. Betsy struggles for a moment but then turns and tosses him over the ropes instead. Calypso drops to the floor but lands on his feet. Betsy springboards over the ropes and comes crashing down onto Calypso as the crowd cheers with approval.

Betsy gets back up to her feet on the floor and pumps the crowd up even more. She pulls Calypso to his feet and rolls him back into the ring. Betsy climbs up onto the ring apron and once again gets the crowd going wild. She then grabs hold of the ropes and then springboards into the ring as Calypso is getting up. He somehow manages to catch her though, quickly repositions and then hits a Northern Lights suplex. Calypso holds on for the bridge to make the pin attempt.

Kick out by Betsy!

Heather: Beautiful counter by Calypso!

Pip: The spice man is ready to dance!

Heather: The spice man!?

Pip: I dunno he seemed like he needed a nickname...

Calypso gets up and bounces around like the fall was closer than it actually was. Betsy pulls herself back up and Calypso grabs hold of her. He pulls her in for a piledriver but she counters by delivering a back body drop. Calypso is able to land on his feet but Betsy stuns him with a backflip kick to the head. She pops back up and ducks a slow punch from Calypso. She grabs hold of him by the arms and then nails the Down You Go cobra clutch leg sweep. She hooks both legs for the cover.

Kick out by Calypso!

Heather: Close call by Betsy there!

Pip: Calypso looking a bit stunned tonight...

Betsy gets back up and beckons for Calypso to rise. As he slowly gets back to his feet Betsy drills him with a European uppercut. He stumbles into the corner and Betsy mounts and starts raining down punches while the crowd counts along. They make it to eight before Calypso shoves Betsy off. She lands on her feet and then nails a low spinning heel kick to Calypso’s gut before dropping him with a snap DDT. Betsy then follows through and catches Calypso with the Tuez Les Etoiles out of nowhere.

3!!!

Winner by pinfall, Betsy Granger!!!

Heather: Wow just like that! Betsy stumps Calypso and advances in the March Madness tournament!

Pip: Calypso clearly caught off guard tonight.

Betsy gets to her feet and celebrates while Calypso rolls out to the floor. The crowd is cheering her as she climbs up to the top rope to raise her arms. The cheers quickly turn to boos as Marf suddenly rushes into the ring and knocks Betsy off the top rope and to the floor in a dangerous fall. Lycana and Ethos hop the barrier while Marf stands in the ring arguing with the official. He shrugs and then lifts the poor referee up and drills him with a power slam. On the outside of the ring Ethos pulls Betsy to her feet while Lycana gives her a mocking smile and waves.

Heather: The Left Hand strikes again! Do these guys ever stop!?

Pip: Where is security!?

Lycana and Ethos roll Betsy back into the ring where Marf is grinning and waiting. As she tries to get up Marf boots her in the stomach before hauling her in and nailing The Sway, dropping her right on her head. With Betsy laid out Marf sits and laughs beside her while the fans are going ballistic with booing. Ethos and Lycana enter the ring now while Marf gets up and leaves the ring to grab a microphone. Ethos hoists Betsy up over his head with a gorilla press. He drops her and Lycana connects with a face buster right when Betsy drops to the mat. Marf rolls back into the ring and crawls over to where Betsy is laying.

Marf: Oh hi there Betsy. Now, you didn’t really think there would be no repercussions for last week did you? Or for any of the times you’ve spouted off about ending the Left Hand. Umm, hey, we’re still here as you can see. Well, as you will see, you’re looking a little roughed up at the moment. And we’re not going away anytime soon. You made a costly mistake last week Betsy but it’s okay, it’s absolutely going to be okay!

Marf leans closer and pets Betsy’s head while Ethos stands at the ropes watching the officials and security begin to make their way out. Lycana rolls her eyes at the fallen Betsy Granger before turning to stand with Ethos, preventing the referees and officials from entering the ring. The crowd erupts with more booing as Marf has his hand on Betsy’s head and is pushing it into the mat while leaning his weight into it.

Marf: It will all be okay, when you raise that Left Hand. That’s all you have to do dear Betsy. There isn’t much to think over here. But this is your choice. You decide to go against us, that’s fine too. But don’t be upset when you find yourself like this again and again. Until you can’t get up. Ask Ash Quinn. Ask Tula...oh wait you can’t, we put her on the shelf. Don’t fuck with me. Don’t fuck with the Dissentients. And don’t fuck with the Left Hand.

Marf gets up as Ethos and Lycana turn to him. All three back out of the ring and hop the barrier as officials and staff fill the ring to check on Betsy. Lycana turns and blows a kiss towards the ring before racing off with Ethos and Marf. The crowd is stunned at what just happened.

Heather: That was a vicious assault on Betsy Granger right after she advanced in the March Madness tournament.

Pip: What shape will she be in after that attack!?

The entire stadium goes black as "Burning Bright(Field on Fire)" by Nine Inch Nails begins. Slowly, the X-Tron begins to show scarce, glowing embers, the light of each one illuminating smoke growing at the entrance of the ramp. As the song continues, more embers are seen until a large fire is displayed on the screen. The ramp then glows Ned's famous blue, revealing a silhouette in the smoke. Slowly stepping from the fog is none other then Notorious Ned Kaye. He stops for a moment, calming himself in front of the clamoring crowd. He lifts an arm, eyeing the stands to watch the many audience members who follow suit. With a single smile, he drops his arm and rushes towards the ring, slipping in from under the bottom rope, picking himself up immediately.

PC: "Ned Kaye's been on a bit of a roll since losing the Hart Title at Snow Job."

HHL: "That's right, Pip, over the last few months Ned's defeated not one, but TWO different Anarchy Champions in Ruby and Kenzi Grey, as well as an impressive victory over Scarlet Donaldson in the 1st Round."

PC: "That run could come to an end here tonight, however, as the Notorious One will be facing a man who's defeated him in the past, one of the favorites to win the whole thing........... former Universal Champion, Shawn Warstein."

As his music begins to play, a cocky Shawn Warstein steps out onto the stage where he looks down the aisle and into the ring at his opponent, scoffing at them like they aren't worth his time. Shawn slowly heads down the ramp, taking time to talk shit to random fans as he does so before heading up the steel steps and into the ring. Once inside, he poses with confidence, acting as if he's already won the match despite the fact it hasn't even begun.

HHL: "Shawn looks as arrogant as ever."

PC: "Why shouldn't he? He had Ned's number the first time they squared off, no reason he can't take care of him here tonight."

HHL: "That kind of thinking could cost him the match, Pip."

PC: "That's usually the way he thinks to begin with; and, in case you haven't notice, Shawn usually wins!"

HHL: "That may be so, but this is a different Ned Kaye he's facing. If he's not careful, he could wind up with the same fate as Rubes and Kenzi."

Ned bounces around in his corner as Shawn stands in his, working the kinks out of his neck. Seeing both men ready to go, the referee turns and calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Ned Kaye
- vs -
Shawn Warstein

2 rp/3k word limit
March Madness Round 2

Ned and Shawn meet each other in the center of the ring, where they immediately tie-up. Kaye gets the upper hand, slipping behind Warstein and wrapping his arms around his wait. Before he can do anything, though, Shawn delivers a brutal Back Elbow to the side of Ned's head, forcing him to let go and back away. Shawn takes hold of Ned's hand and goes to Irish Whip him, but the Notorious One reverses it, sending Wastein towards the ropes instead. On the rebound, Ned hits his opponent with an Arm Drag, sending him sliding under the bottom rope to the outside as the fans give a little pop. An anxious Ned wastes little time, following Shawn out of the ring where he turns him around and delivers a vicious Chop against the guardrail that echoes throughout the arena.

PC: "Ned's got a little fire in him tonight!"

HHL: "He knows he's got alot more to prove in this one than Shawn does!"

Ned delivers another Chop but it doesn't phase Shawn, who responds with a Thumb to the Eye before hurling his opponent in the direction of the steel steps. Luckily, Kaye is able to stop himself before making contact with them........................ only to turn around into a Spear by Warstein that drives them both into the unforgiving steel!!!!!!

PC: "Did you see Ned's head snap back?!?!? He might have a concussion AND whiplash after that one!"

HHL: "Looks like Shawn took a bit of a blow, too!"

The former Universal Champion makes it to his feet, where he stretches his arm out a bit before grabbing Ned by his luscious locks and rolling him into the ring. Rather than follow him, Shawn climbs onto the apron and up the ropes, all the way to the top. With his opponent on his back, Warstein dives off the top rope and connects with an Elbow Drop, laying across the Notorious One for a cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

PC: "I'm surprised Ned had the sense to kick out after those last two moves!"

HHL: "March Madness aside, Ned knows how important a win over Shawn Warstein would be for his career."

Shawn drags a woozy Ned to his feet, where he hoists him up in Powerbomb position before turning his attention to the corner. He runs towards it and tosses Ned at the turnbuckle, but somehow the Notorious One is able to adjust himself to land on his feet and lean, safely, against the padding. This catches his opponent t off guard, but not as much as The Notorious Knee he rocks Warstein with after! The shot stumbles the former Universal Champion a bit, but as soon as Kaye rushes towards him, Shawn catches Ned with a Spine Buster out of nowhere, hooking a leg for the cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

PC: "Ned would stay down, if he knew what's good for him!"

HHL: "This is EASILY one of the biggest matches of his career, he's not gonna back down!"

A pissed off Shawn Warstein gets into Full Mount position and begins laying into Ned with a flurry of Ground & Pound shots. The referee orders him to get off, but Shawn refuses at first, only obliging once a 5 count has begun. As he gets off of Ned, the camera reveals the Notorious One has been busted open pretty badly.

PC: "Maybe NOW he'll call it quits!"

HHL: "You can always tell what kind of fighter someone is by how they react to the sight of their own blood!"

Shawn grabs Ned by the hair and shows him a bloodstain on the mat, telling him he'll do far worse if he doesn't give up. The Notorious One tries to shove Warstein away, only angering him more. Shawn brings Kaye to his feet, where he connects with a short Knee to the face followed by a straight Elbow. As he tries to finish off the trifecta with a Spinning Back Elbow, Ned manages to duck it and respond with a Superkick. Shawn manages to catch his opponent's foot before it can land and fling it up in the air. This causes Kaye to fly backwards over the top rope and land on the apron. Warstein charges at Ned, who shoulders him in the gut between the middle and top rope, before pulling on the top one and using the momentum to cartwheel over, wrap his legs around his opponent's neck, and Head Scissor him towards the center of the ring. Unfortunately for Ned, though, he's unable to follow it up with anything right away.

PC: "Looks like Ned's sudden burst of energy has ran out!"

The Notorious One manages to get himself together enough to crawl over to his opponent and lay across him for a pin attempt.

ONE
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

HHL: "He took too much time to make the cover!"

PC: "Either that, or his move just wasn't very effective!"

Ned goes to get up, but instantly drops back down to a knee and grabs at the back of his head. This allows Shawn to stand up first and grab Ned by the back of his injured skull. Before he can do anything, though, the Notorious One is able to slap his opponent's hands away, allowing him to hit a Step Up Enzuiguri that knocks Warstein into the ropes. He bounces off of them and back at Kaye, who connects with a picture perfect Dropkick, before hurrying over top of him for a much quicker cover than the last one.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

PC: "Told you Ned's moves weren't very effective!"

HHL: "Moves like that aren't meant to finish the match, they're more for wearing your opponent down."

PC: "Then why go for the pin?"

HHL: "Gotta keep 'em honest!"

A pumped up Ned asserts his authority by yanking Shawn to his feet and Whipping him towards the ropes, connecting with a Dropkick on the way back. The Notorious One then points to the top turnbuckle before heading out onto the apron and ascending the ropes. Once on top, he waits for Warstein to stand up and turn around, before jumping off for a Hurricanranna. He tries to take Shawn down with his legs, but the former Universal Champion steps into the move, catching Ned and spinning around on his own accord. After making 2 rotations, Shawn stops in the corner and Buckle Bombs Ned so hard it shakes the entire ring, ropes and all!!!!

HHL: "He just absolutely ANNIHILATED Ned with that Buckle Bomb!"

PC: "If he didn't have a concussion before, he does now!"

Shawn rolls Ned's limp body over and hooks a leg in an attempt to finish it right there.

ONE
TWO
FOOT ON THE ROPE!!!!!!!!

PC: "Ned's lucky Shawn was too focused on ending it to notice how close to the ropes they were!"

HHL: "Sometimes being cocky can bite you in the ass."

Shawn gets to his feet and delivers a stomp to the open wound on his opponent's forehead, causing more blood to pour out. He then brings Ned to a vertical base and puts his head between his arms, setting up for The Ego Trip. However, before he can hit it, the Notorious One is able to escape and deliver a Notorious Knee that stumbles his opponent, allowing Ned to take him down with a Leg Sweep. With his opponent down, Kaye hurries over to the corner and ascends the turnbuckles as quick as he can. Once there, he jumps off and does a Shooting Star Press.............................. while, at the same time, Shawn is able to get to his feet and deliver an Ego Trip DDT in one fluid motion as Ned finishes his flip!!!!!!!!

PC: "Ned didn't expect that one! Shawn just finished him off with an Ego Trip out of nowhere!"

HHL: "And he's got the cover, this one's all but over, folks!"

ONE
TWO
THRE----KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Kaye kicks out! Kaye kicks out! As God is my witness, Ned Kaye just kicked out of Fuzz's finishing maneuver!!!!!"

PC: "I don't know HOW he managed that, but he did!!!"

Shawn Warstein shakes his head at the relentlessness of his opponent before heading over to the corner and waiting.

PC: "Looks like he's setting up for the King's Crown; let's see Ned kick out of THIS!"

An impatient Warstein keeps motioning for the Notorious One to get up, which he manages very slowly. As Ned makes it to a Knee, Shawn rushes in at him full speed............................. only to be met with yet ANOTHER Notorious Knee that puts him light on his feet. Ned Kaye then runs after him and knocks them both to the mat with a Spinning Heel Kick that causes him to land on top of Shawn for a technical cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!

PC: "I'm not so sure Ned meant to cover him there."

HHL: "I think you're right, Pip, his legs just sort of landed on Shawn and the ref did the rest."

Ned Kaye slowly makes it to his feet as blood drips down his face onto the mat. He takes a second to wipe it out of his eyes before heading over to the side of the ring and climbing out onto the apron. The Notorious One shouts at his opponent to get up, just like he'd done to him moments before, with Shawn eventually doing just that. With Warstein to his feet, Ned pulls on the top rope and uses the momentum to cartwheel over, wrapping his legs around the neck of his opponent to get them into a headscissors, before throwing Shawn across the ring as the fans go nuts.

PC: "The Disciplinary Action!"

HHL: "Looks like he wants to follow it up with an Ego Crusher!"

Ned wastes little time, hustling over to the corner and ascending the turnbuckles as fast as his beaten body will allow him to. Once up top, he waits for Shawn to get up before diving off and wrapping his legs around him in a Hurricanranna. The Notorious One then takes Warstein down in the middle of the ring, applying as much pressure as possible to his Headscissors submission hold as the fans get to their feet.

HHL: "He just crushed Fuzz's ego!"

PC: "That's EXACTLY what you gotta do in order to beat him!"

Shawn reaches for the ropes, but they're too far away. He slides his body down as much as he can in an attempt to reach them with his foot, to no avail. Seeing few options, Warstein gets back up to his knees and attempts to drag both him AND his opponent towards the ropes, but Ned uses whatever muscle he has left to drag him back towards the center.

PC: "There's no escape! Shawn's gonna have to tap out!"

HHL: "He doesn't look quite ready for that, just yet!"

Warstein slinks down for a moment, causing the ref to question whether he's out or not, only for him to spring back to life and flip Ned onto his back, pinning his shoulders to the mat!!!!

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

The way Ned kicks out flings Shawn forward, as if he'd been hit with a Hurricanranna, allowing the Notorious One to grab his leg and pin HIM!

ONE
TWO
THRE---KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "This is unbelievable! Neither man is willing to give an inch!"

Ned is too exhausted to get up right away, allowing Shawn to get one step ahead of him. As Kaye tries to get up, Warstein charges at him and sends Ned flying into the turnbuckles with a brutal Kinshasa. The Notorious One's body ricochets out of the corner and into Shawn's arms, allowing him to follow it up with an Ego Trip that lays Ned out. Before covering him, Warstein makes sure to drag him directly to the center of the ring and hook both to ensure his victory.

ONE
TWO
THREE!!!!!!!!!!

Winner- Shawn Warstein via pinfall

PC: "Shawn picks up the win and advances to the next round, albeit without his son."

HHL: "Ned put on a notorious performance that'll certainly go down as one of the better matches in this Tournament but, unfortunately for him, it wasn't enough."

We cut to a shot of Lycana walking around backstage. A sadistic grin is stretched across her flawless face. Her colored hair bounces on her shoulders as she walks towards the camera. Then, out of nowhere, she’s hit from behind with a 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire! She falls to the ground, only to be hit once more with the weapon! The golden plate of the television championship wrapped around the assailant’s waist reflects light into the camera.

Demos throws his 2x4 to the side as he picks up Lycana by her hair. The masked man towers over the woman before giving her a headbutt right between the eyes! He grabs her by the hair, not letting her fall to the ground. He walks her down the hallway, past the camera before taking a left into an adjacent hall.

HHL: What’s Charlie going to do with her?!?! I don’t trust him alone with our female talent! Someone call security!

PC: Last week Demos came after Marf...this week he is coming after Lycana! He has an axe to grind with the Left Hand!

HHL: What does he have against them? They’ve done nothing to him!

PC: But they’ve done so much to so many other people!

The camera cuts to a shot of the entrance ramp. We see Demos dragging Lycana out of the gorilla position by her hair. His right hand grasps a large clump of her hair with force. Demos holds a microphone in his left hand.

Lycana tries to break free! She kicks Demos in the shins, forcing him to release his grip on her! She throws a left hook and it connects! Demos stumbles backwards. Lycana charges forward, leaping off her feet and wrapping her legs around Demos’ neck as she goes for a tilt a whirl headscissors takedown.

Demos reverses it!

As soon as Lycana’s legs go over his shoulders he redirects her energy into a powerbomb onto the entrance ramp! Lycana clutches her back and rolls over as the crowd pops. Demos lifts the microphone up to his mask. His breathing is rugged and shallow. His raspy voice whispers through the microphone.

Demos: Eat.....the left hand.

HHL: I think he's been watching too many Alias promos!

PC: Well how could you blame him? Alias is one of our biggest stars!

Demos: Yo-

Demos cranks his head to the left as his speech abruptly ends. He brings the microphone down to his waist. Demos begins to speak harshly towards the far side of the entrance ramp. He starts gesticulating with his hands as he seems to argue with the air. The amped up crowd slows to a murmur before Demos waves away his disagreement with the entrance ramp. As he turns back to face Lycana Demos brings the microphone back up to his mask.

Demos: He said you aren't part of the dark cabal. I know he's wrong!

Demos puts his knee on Lycana’s back, pinning the woman’s stomach to the ramp. Lycana squirms as Demos leans into his ear.

Demos: He told me I was wasting my time chasing the hounds of hell when a true devil lurks in our midst.

Demos let the words linger in the air for a few moments as the crowd cheered on the chaos with slight confusion.

Demos: He said that a new dark order had formed. He said that you were nothing more than a leech upon the buttocks of a minor Baphomet. I told him.......we'll let the Demos decide.

Demos stood up. As soon as Demos lifted his knee Lycana tried to scurry to her feet. It was no use. Demos anticipated the fiery furor. Demos punted the woman in the face, sending her falling back first onto the ramp. Lycana clutched her nose as she laid flat. Demos turned his attention to the crowd, circling the downed woman as he spoke to the people. His gaze remained locked on the Left Hand conspirator.

Demos: Tell me, PROVIDENCE! What fate do you bestow upon this mischievous miscreant?! What does THE DEMOS plead their gladiator to do?!

TELL ME, PROVIDENCE, WHAT IS YOUR JUDGEMENT?

Demos brings the microphone down to his waist as he approaches Lycana. Demos holds a thumbs up high in the air for the crowd to see. There is a flurry of cheers throughout the arena.

HHL: What the hell is he talking about?!

Demos turns his thumb upside down. He keeps his downward facing thumb up in the air for the fans to see. The crowd roars even louder as a grin spreads across the masked man's face.

PC: Does he think he's in ancient Rome?

Demos: The Demos has decided!

Demos throws the microphone on the ground harshly causing a loud audio distortion to echo throughout the arena. The crowd recoils as Demos picks Lycana up and holds her in the clinch. He delivers a few well placed knees to her midsection, causing her to coil over and reach for her ribs. As she reaches Demos slips his arms underneath her shoulderblades and up her back. Demos uses the muscles in his somewhat toned arms to lift the woman up a few feet in the air before driving her headfirst into the entrance ramp.

PC: Devil Hook Drop!

HHL: The Left Hand is going to get him back for this! They won't let this stand!

Demos climbs back to his feet by pushing off of Lycana’s body. Demos raises his right fist in the air as the crowd pops. After basking in the praise for a few moments Demos reaches into his pocket. He pulls out an old pair of scissors. Demos brings the rusty scissors up to his face and smiles softly at them.

HHL: This weirdo has an obsession with women’s hair! ICK!

Demos kneels over Lycana. He gently takes a few strands of her hair into his palm. He cuts a small amount of her hair off before pocketing both the hair and the scissors. He grabs the microphone laying next to him before climbing to his feet once more.

Demos: The wicked, the vile, and the impure can not be allowed to run wild in my halls.

Demos brings the microphone down to his waist and turns around abruptly, as if he had been interrupted by someone. Demos listens silently for a few moments as the crowd begins to quiet down. A couple more seconds go by before Demos brings the mic back up to his mouth.

Demos: What must be done will be done, Ramesses! Do not fret! The Demos carries his oath within my heart. As long as it beats, the words will be true!

PC: Is he talking to somebody?

HHL: I think Charlie's smoked a bit more crack than he could handle!

Demos nods his at the tunnel connecting the entrance ramp to the gorilla position. He waits a few moments before turning back around to address the audience.

Demos: Your champion has arrived, good people of Providence!

The crowd cheers loudly once again, although some boos are audibly peppered into the ruckus.

Demos: Your will is my command! I serve the people, and the people alone!

Demos makes a 'get loud' gesture as the crowd ramps up their intensity.

Demos: The Left Hand hides in my halls like cockroaches, tucking themselves away into their safe little nooks. The Left Hand refuses to face the blinding light of the Demos head-on. So I must bring the light to them!

Demos looks down at Lycana briefly before turning around and looking up at the X-tron above the entrance tunnel.

Demos: Maaaaaaarrrrfff! Coommmmeeee out and plaayyyyyyyy!

A few seconds go by with no response. Demos shakes his head before speaking again.

Demos: The cockroaches never want to face the light….but I know how to bring them out! Marrrrff…...we have unfinished business.

I know we have a tag match on Warfare…..but I want you all to myself.

A few seconds go by as Demos turns around and looks at the cheering audience. He rolls his neck, shifting the position of his head a few times before he taps the championship belt with his free hand.

Demos: I know how to get him to come and face the will of the Demos once more, on his own, man to man……

Maaaaaaarrrrrf.

Do you want a shot at this championship belt?

The crowd pops. Demos lets the moment linger for a few seconds.

Demos: Then come dance with destiny at March Madness!

The crowd goes wild as Demos’ theme music hits. An image pops to life on the X-tron as Demos walks through the entrance tunnel, leaving Lycana alone on the ramp behind him.

[Image: i0SQSu3.jpg]

Jenny Myst enters the arena when the drums hit for the first time in her entrance music, around the 20 second mark. She walks down the aisle, taunting the fans as she does so, pretending to give high fives and then pulling away at the last moment with a sarcastic smirk and an eye roll. When she gets to the ring, she climbs up onto the apron and poses:
[Image: RUlZaSV.gif]

PC: "Well, folks, this is the Main Event and it should be a good one!"

HHL: "That's right, Pip, the final match to determine the 8th spot for March Madness pits Jenny Myst against everyone's favorite doctor, Louis D'Ville!"

The arena goes dark and a red mist rises up around the stage and through it appears Doctor Louis D'VIlle. He slowly walks down the ramp and enters the ring where he picks a turnbuckle and stands on the second ropes as the red strobe lights flash and smoke rises from under the ring.

PC: "I would've expected these two to meet deeper into the tournament, but apparently fate had other plans."

HHL: "It's all about the luck of the draw, and this one will see a potential winner eliminated before they could even make it to March Madness."

Doc gives Jenny a sadistic grin, receiving a disgusted look in return, as the referee calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

Jenny Myst
- vs -
Doc D'ville

2 rp/3k word limit
March Madness Round 2

PC: "And our Main Event is underway!"

Doc takes a few steps forward, causing Jenny to back up into the corner and duck between the ropes, despite the fact her opponent is nowhere near her.

HHL: "Not gonna win March Madness doing THAT!"

D'Ville throws his arms up as the ref motions for Myst to bring the top half of her body back in. She does, but immediately goes back out the second Doc takes another step towards her.

HHL: "So much for a great Main Event!"

PC: "Maybe she's toying with Doc, trying to catch him off guard!"

HHL: "It's work greeeeeeat, so far!"

PC: "He hasn't touched her yet, has he? So far, so good to me!"

The referee forces Myst back in, allowing Doc to rush over and pull her out of the corner by the hair. Jenny kicks and screams as he drags her, swinging her arm in an aimless attempt to hit a man out of reach. D'Ville uses his opponent's hair to yank her towards him as he goes for a Clothesline, but Jenny is able to duck it. As she does so, Doc runs the ropes and back, with Myst attempting a standing Cross Body only for her opponent to catch her and deliver a mini Chokeslam, keeping a hand on for the cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

PC: "It didn't take long for this match to pick up!"

HHL: "You don't see rookies reversing stuff as fluidly as these vets."

D'Ville mounts Myst and bites at her forehead, getting the attention of a concerned ref right away. He is able to prevent Doc from breaking any skin, but that doesn't stop him from leaving marks on Jenny's face.

HHL: "Myst's gonna need some strong cover up after that!"

PC: "She gonna need a new FACE by the time Doc's done with her!"

HHL: "Maybe he'll give her a discount to fix it."

PC: "NOT funny."

Doctor D'Ville drags Jenny to her feet and delivers a Scoop Slam before making his way over to the corner. He puts his back to the turnbuckles and scales them to the point where one leg is on the second rope, while the other's on the top.

PC: "Doc's looking for Trepanation!"

Louis D'Ville brings his foot on the second rope up to the top and dives off in Myst's direction with a Flying Headbutt. Unfortunately for Doc, though, Jenny is able to roll out of the way as his face smacks the mat. He tries to make a quick recovery, but Myst's there to put him back down with an Enzuiguri. She rushes over and begins slapping the shit out of Doc, screaming at him about her face while doing so.

PC: "Jenny's lost her mind!"

HHL: "Can't say I blame her."

The referee has to pull Myst off of Doc, warning her to cool off. She takes a deep breath before heading over to the exact same corner her opponent jumped from moments ago, and climbing all the way to the top, herself.

HHL: "She better hope this works out better for her than it did Doc!"

Jenny waits until her opponent is back to his feet before diving off for a Body Splash............... which Doc is able to catch!!!

PC: "It did NOT!"

As D'Ville goes to slam Myst, she's able to shimmy her body weight enough to land on her feet with his head between her arm. She blows a kiss to the crowd and waves before attempting a Twist of Fate. Doc avoids it and slips her into a Full Nelson, SLAMming her to the mat and laying across for a cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

PC: "Doc narrowly avoids Pink Perfection and maneuvers it into a near fall! This is why he's the Doctor!!!"

HHL: "Gotta give Myst credit, though, she's keeping up with him almost step for step."

PC: "Almost......... hence why Doc has the advantage!"

Louis D'Ville drags Myst to her feet and Irish Whips her BUT, instead of letting go, he yanks her back towards him, violently. She falls to the mat only to get brought back up and thrown around like a rag doll, once more.

PC: "This is absolutely brutal! Doc is asserting his dominance all over Jenny!"

HHL: "If she's not careful, he could rip that shoulder right out of it's socket!"

Doc brings Myst to her feet, again, and goes to do it a third time........................ except Jenny is able to pull HIM towards HER and deliver a Pink Perfection, minus the theatrics. The impact of the move affects Jenny's shoulder, leaving her down and out with Doc!

PC: "That move might've done more harm than good; what do you think, Heather?"

HHL: "It's quite possible SHE just ripped the shoulder out of it's socket herself!"

Jenny lays with her face in the canvas, grabbing her arm and kicking the mat in frustration. Despite the pain, Myst is slowly able to slither her way over to Doc and lay with her back against his chest for a cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

PC: "She took too much time, but by no fault of her own!

HHL: "Jenny might be fighting with one arm the rest of this match!"

Myst manages to pull herself AND her opponent up, before Whipping Doc and yanking him back the same way he had done to her. She asks him how much HE likes it, before kicking him in the gut and setting up for another Pink Perfection. D'Ville is able to avoid this one and lock in a Tazmission, dragging Jenny to the mat with him as the fans go crazy.

PC: "302! Doc's gonna put Jenny to sleep!"

HHL: "If she doesn't tap out first!"

Doc tries to wrap his legs around his opponent, but she's able to fight him off for the moment despite the lack of oxygen. Feeling Myst beginning to fade, D'Ville gives up on locking his legs around her and focuses solely on the execution of the hold. This allows Jenny the wiggle room to thrust her legs into the air and all the way over top of Doc, pinning his shoulders down despite still being in the 302.

ONE
TWO
As Doc kicks out, Jenny grabs his head and lifts him up before hitting a Snapmare followed up by a vicious Knee to the Face, which she covers after.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

PC: "Jenny's gonna have to keep on him if she wants to stand a chance."

HHL: "It's not very often someone gets the upper hand on Doc, you gotta take advantage of it while you can."

Jenny drags Doc over to the corner and rests his back against the turnbuckles before heading over to the opposite one. Myst smacks her ass before running at her opponent and smashing his head between her butt and the turnbuckle. Jenny brings the Doctor back to his feet and locks him in Double Arm DDT position for a moment, only for Doc to thrust his hips and toss Myst over his shoulders, back first, into the turnbuckles!

HHL: "Jenny landed on her bad shoulder!"

As Heather called, Myst lands awkwardly on her injured shoulder upon plummeting to the mat. Doc takes a moment on his knees to catch his breath before turning around and rolling Jenny over for a cover.

ONE
TWO
SHOULDER UP!!!!!!!!!

PC: "Jesus Christ! Jenny just used her injured shoulder to keep her in the match!"

HHL: "Zero fucks given, Pip."

Doc gets up and examines Myst for a second, a puzzled look on his face, however, it doesn't stop him from bringing his opponent to her feet and setting up for a Falcon Arrow.

PC: "Jenny's about to get Lobotomized!"

As Doc attempts to hoist her up, Jenny is able to shift her body weight and deliver a GTFO Spike DDT that leaves D'Ville sprawled out, defenseless. Myst grabs at her aching arm while sliding on her knees over to Doc and laying across for a laxed cover.

ONE
TWO
Doctor D'Ville is able to reverse Jenny's cover into a Crucifix Pin of him own!!!!!!!

ONE
TWO
THRE---KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!

PC: "These two are showing us exactly why management chose THEM to be in the Main Event!"

HHL: "It started off slow, but picked up it's pace in a hurry and hasn't slowed down since!"

Doc makes it to his feet first, where he swings at Jenny as she's trying to get up. Myst manages to block the shot and responds with a fist to the gut of D'Ville. He strikes back with another right, which Jenny ducks and sets up ANOTHER Pink Perfection. As she swings around, Doc is able use Myst's momentum against her and lift her up into a Falcon Arrow before Slamming her down while landing on his butt with both hands on Jenny's chest.

ONE
TWO
THREE!!!!!!!!

Winner- Doctor D'Ville via pinfall

PC: "What a way to end Savage! Doc advances to the Elite 8 of March Madness after a back and forth contest with Jenny Myst!"

HHL: "We hope you enjoyed the show as much as we did, see you Wednesday Night for another exciting edition of Warfare! Good night!"

Special Thanks To:
Big D
Atara Themis
Corey Smith
Marf
Noah Jackson
"Chronic" Chris Page
Lycana
Demos
Theo Pryce

And everyone who RPed!

OOC: So as to not spoil the match endings on Savage we will hold the posting of the March Madness PPV Card until tomorrow mornining.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 17 users Like Karen Hunt's post:
(03-13-2021), ALIAS (03-13-2021), Andre Dixon (03-14-2021), Atara Raven (03-13-2021), Atticus Gold (03-13-2021), B.O.B. D (03-13-2021), Charlie Nickles (03-13-2021), Corey Smith (03-13-2021), Dean Rose (03-13-2021), Derrick Diamond (03-13-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-13-2021), Lycana (03-13-2021), Morbid Angel (04-13-2021), Ned Kaye (03-13-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-13-2021), Theo Pryce (03-13-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-13-2021)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-13-2021, 05:24 PM

GREAT MATCH

Doc is has been a pleasure and I hope to do battle again someday!

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-13-2021), Lycana (03-13-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-14-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-13-2021)
Derrick Diamond Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-13-2021, 05:32 PM

Sweet little show guys! Congrats to the Elite 8!

[Image: Jkq64Z1.png]
CO-GENERAL MANAGER OF WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Derrick Diamond's post:
Lycana (03-13-2021), Ned Kaye (03-13-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-14-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-13-2021)
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-13-2021, 05:47 PM

Congrats to the winners tonight! It was a lot of fun RPing against Shawn, regardless of the finish!

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
59 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
61 | 39 | 4
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Ned Kaye's post:
Atara Raven (03-13-2021), Lycana (03-14-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-14-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-13-2021)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-14-2021, 06:23 AM

Great job to all the rpers and to the folks who had a hand in putting this show together and out ahead of schedule.

Big up to Demos and the girl I hope he has since released for doing the Elite 8 drawings.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Lycana (03-14-2021), Noah Jackson (03-14-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-14-2021)
Andre Dixon Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-14-2021, 07:05 AM

Amazing results guys! Such a good show! Congrats to Corey Smith for the win! It was an honor to go up against you.

[Image: 1920x1080-white-solid-color-background-2...009550.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Andre Dixon's post:
(03-14-2021), Corey Smith (03-14-2021), Lycana (03-14-2021), Ned Kaye (03-14-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-14-2021), Sil (03-22-2021), Theo Pryce (03-14-2021)