Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMO DID have B.O.
NA Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-12-2021, 09:13 PM Sad  BMO DID have B.O. -->

POST-MATCH, Solace Tatum's Locker Room

[A camera fades into the moments after Solace Tatum's first loss in the XWF to Big Money Oswald of the B.o.B. Her arms, trembling with rage, feeling frustrated that she had been caught, unable to accept that her first loss was on account of a technicality. A count-out. Cheaply won by a man with immense strength... abusing his God-given gift to hold back a girl, half his size. She was not satisfied... and knowing her, she wouldn't be able to just let it go. To her, it's not a real victory. It counts, but it's not a real loss to her. It can't be. Not in her mind. And although she accepts the cheap losses and the free victories... when all she wants is quality opponents. Someone who shows up. Her thoughts are a million micro thoughts of what went wrong... finding herself pacing in her locker-room, fire in her eyes.

Solace Tatum: Don't you knock?

Anarchy Cameraman: Oh, is it cool?

Solace Tatum: Yeah, whatever. (Her eyes flutter, dismissing the interference to return back to her thoughts.)

She almost forgets he's there, present with her.

Solace Tatum: Oh, so they want me to say something? Okay. I'll say this. Oswald, congratulations. You won but you did it cheaply and I can't really let that go. That's not something I can just let go of. I don't count that because that's not the truth. I didn't win, though... and that is the truth. You have all that power but you don't have the skills. I already know what I did wrong, and I'm the type of girl to fix it. At March Madness... who knows? I might end up with some big matches... but we're gonna make it even bigger. I want a rematch... at March Madness... no count-outs. Falls count anywhere. Let's play in your world... see what kinda mayhem I can bring ya. (OOC: 2K, 1 RP)

Solace sits down, turning her eyes and fingers to unlace her boots.

Solace Tatum: What do you think? You a big man? Show up. Show up. It's not going to be like the last time. Promise. That's it. You guys can go.

Anarchy Cameraman: Did you want to-

Solace Tatum: I said you guys can GO. So... GO.

The camera's vision falls to record the floor before it fades out completely.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like NA's post:
Miss Fury (03-12-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-12-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-12-2021, 10:07 PM

Oswald is seen in his private jet, flying home, as he watches on a large screen, of the video made by Solace.

"I'll accept, and I'll even put my belt on the line. The Billion Dollar Championship Belt. However, as it is when I put this belt on the line, I make up the rules of the match and stip.

The match stipulation?

The Electric Hell in a Cell.

A creation of my mind. Winning is done only by pinfall or submission.

However, if you lose?

If you lose, you will join B. O. B.

I have more to lose than you do. So, take my challenge. Prove to me what I have said to you. Prove that you have that killer instinct, that drive to destroy your opponents.

What do you say?"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
NA Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-12-2021, 10:17 PM

Solace Tatum: You're on! This time... deodorant.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-13-2021, 12:25 AM

"I always wear deodorant. Not my fault that when I was tossing you around, you got a whiff of your unwashed pussy as I kept folding you in half."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post